Carmen Caboom

Reactions
184 8
Alleybux
:highfive ....to find a specific location check out the stores she visits nearby, that way you can pinpoint what you're looking for. Like the place she cashes her checks...she parked in front of a run down gas station showed the layout of the store and that's how I found it. You also know she doesn't travel more than 10 miles past PopEyes (I am NOT joking)
No need I already knew the 2 KROGER locations by the layout of the area..When she was hassling Al Green, that was Highway 64..The other location was Summer Ave store..I live in Memphis and trust me the city not that big..
AL Green? lol
LMAO yeah she followed him around KROGER in one of her live streams..I think she made that video private..But I'm sure someone still has that video somewhere

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
Just some ambulance-chasing clowns who probably have heard about her from other ambulance-chasing clowns and just let her come to the free consultation for a good ke-ke. lmao
I remember she said she’s never met the lawyers in person but just sent them the paperwork. They dropped her case but she went on live threatening to report the the Better Business Bureau, state, etc. She said eventually they took the case back up. This is the case where she fell her big ass down the stairs at an apartment she rented claiming she hurt her foot which caused her to gain so much weight because she was disabled.

We in the Queen's Court now, bish.
Reactions
13,588 317 67
Alleybux
Wild theory.. Does anyone think that Carmen is putting out low quality content because no one is donating to her? I think her videos are declining in quality because she is washed up, and realizes her viewers don't fxck with her like that.

Because her videos in 2018, and before had so much meat, and content. Sure they were redundant... But it wasn't so repetitive, and boring. It's like you watch a video, and predict where it is going to go, and the outcome.

Reactions
13,588 317 67
Alleybux
I remember she said she’s never met the lawyers in person but just sent them the paperwork. They dropped her case but she went on live threatening to report the the Better Business Bureau, state, etc. She said eventually they took the case back up. This is the case where she fell her big ass down the stairs at an apartment she rented claiming she hurt her foot which caused her to gain so much weight because she was disabled.
That was an odd scenario. Did the stairs have rails? What public building have stairs with no rails? I have never witnessed that.

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
That was an odd scenario. Did the stairs have rails? What public building have stairs with no rails? I have never witnessed that.
She says the stairs were winding and to short and she felt afraid using them, lol. Instead of moving she told the homeowner but still fell down the stairs. It’s highly suspect but there’s video of her going to the doctor.

Reactions
1,640 53 16
Alleybux
She says the stairs were winding and to short and she felt afraid using them, lol. Instead of moving she told the homeowner but still fell down the stairs. It’s highly suspect but there’s video of her going to the doctor.
I remember that. Now she knows that she can't be getting a place with indoor stairs, she can barely make it to the car without hyperventilating.

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux

A hurt foot made her gain hundreds of pounds? On top of the hundreds of pounds she already had on her when the foot wasn't hurt? Woooooooooooooow!

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux
Wild theory.. Does anyone think that Carmen is putting out low quality content because no one is donating to her? I think her videos are declining in quality because she is washed up, and realizes her viewers don't fxck with her like that.

Because her videos in 2018, and before had so much meat, and content. Sure they were redundant... But it wasn't so repetitive, and boring. It's like you watch a video, and predict where it is going to go, and the outcome.

I think she putting out low quality because like you mentioned she washed up. She's just a low quality type of heffa these days. I know for me, I only watch the Diabetes channel now after about a month or so ago when I found it and Carmen had went on yet another tirade talking about all the people she blocked for questioning her for getting Trap Queen fired. After that, I was done clicking on her live streams even if it was just for a laugh.. fuck it, i'll go get my laughs and give the views to a different channel entirely... I mean, she posts these videos posing questions and shit and then doesn't even have the comment section open for people to discuss. so dam dumb it makes zero sense. I think somebody else said it earlier, she's hustling backwards really.

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux

Oooooh ok so she wanted to sue because her ass is clumsy or just obviously lying? Also, she was afraid of using the stairs, so she saw said stairs I'm sure prior to moving in and still proceeded with choosing a place where she would have to use the stairs she was afraid of? smfh

I will hate until I can’t hate no more
Reactions
27,136 315 320
Alleybux

Something triggered her after the hospital stay last year. She started out talking about dieting and still sounding somewhat normal once she had the diabetes scare, but now she just eats fast food and complains about demons all the time. She can no longer get past people’s comments. Just hung up on anything negative said about her. I mean something is really wrong where you have to react to every car or person that passes by.

Reactions
184 8
Alleybux
My good laugh for today, I couldn't believe she actually said Sweetie was a "6" and with a face like this she really believes every Dude wants her and every woman wants to be her
Screenshot_20210419-165331_YouTube.jpg

Reactions
13,588 317 67
Alleybux
I think she putting out low quality because like you mentioned she washed up. She's just a low quality type of heffa these days. I know for me, I only watch the Diabetes channel now after about a month or so ago when I found it and Carmen had went on yet another tirade talking about all the people she blocked for questioning her for getting Trap Queen fired. After that, I was done clicking on her live streams even if it was just for a laugh.. fuck it, i'll go get my laughs and give the views to a different channel entirely... I mean, she posts these videos posing questions and shit and then doesn't even have the comment section open for people to discuss. so dam dumb it makes zero sense. I think somebody else said it earlier, she's hustling backwards

There is really no point of watching her channel now.. I find myself watching highlights from Diabetic Patient's channel.

If you like background noise, to get you through doing something.

Only cowardly people with thin skin disable the comment section. She could probably made it on YouTube, but she burns too many bridges, and has a lot of hateful content. Disabling the comments makes videos appear unappealing, or uninteresting. No engagement!

Men can get away with being hateful and posting hateful content, women cannot. I don't think she realizes this.

Last edited:
Reactions
13,588 317 67
Alleybux
@WhoDhoo Also. She is so lazy and can't accept change. I remember a subscriber giving her a $200 or $400+ HD video camera, and she doesn't use it!!

If she stop being so stubborn, lazy, impatient, and learn to follow instructions.

I be damn if I started a YouTube channel making videos on a low quality android camera, and somebody gave me an HD video camera recorder. And not use it! @Camerie160 You remember this?!

Reactions
13,588 317 67
Alleybux
Something triggered her after the hospital stay last year. She started out talking about dieting and still sounding somewhat normal once she had the diabetes scare, but now she just eats fast food and complains about demons all the time. She can no longer get past people’s comments. Just hung up on anything negative said about her. I mean something is really wrong where you have to react to every car or person that passes by.
She is spiraling downwards... I think she reached her peak, and the COVID pandemic made it worse. Looking at her older videos.. She wasn't the happiest person, but she had potential, charisma, drive, and motivation.

I think she has given up, and her spirit is damaged. Hence why she is eating out so much.

I will hate until I can’t hate no more
Reactions
27,136 315 320
Alleybux
My good laugh for today, I couldn't believe she actually said Sweetie was a "6" and with a face like this she really believes every Dude wants her and every woman wants to be her View attachment 2487791
I don’t think she really believes it. Carmen makes sure to never let you see a full body shot and she admits to catfishing people on dating sites when men ask for full body pictures. Deep down she knows most men don’t find her attractive the way she looks right now.

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
I don’t think she really believes it. Carmen makes sure to never let you see a full body shot and she admits to catfishing people on dating sites when men ask for full body pictures. Deep down she knows most men don’t find her attractive the way she looks right now.
Right, I remember she kept catfishing this guy Steve and wouldn’t send a full picture. She bought a new wig and girdle to meet him but he stood her up, LOL

Reactions
184 8
Alleybux
@WhoDhoo Also. She is so lazy and can't accept change. I remember a subscriber giving her a $200 or $400+ HD video camera, and she doesn't use it!!

If she stop being so stubborn, lazy, impatient, and learn to follow instructions.

I be damn if I started a YouTube channel making videos on a low quality android camera, and somebody gave me an HD video camera recorder. And not use it! @Camerie160 You remember this?!
That's probably why she went to the Pawnshop in her live stream...Now it makes sense. The camera was the only thing of value that she owned

Reactions
Alleybux
I'm glad her and jenny H fell out, i couldn't stand jenny H.. word on the curb jenny H is a ho, LMAO caboom was about to go off on her one day but i think her order was ready at popeyes and she got off track, LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions
Alleybux
She be crying about the pandemic and people need to wear a mask, but she goes to several restaurants, touching money and the restaurant doors, and never washes her hands, she goes into the dollar store, touching stuff, and never washes her hands, then just be eating the food with those nasty hands, what if the last person who touched the door had covid-19 or had dugged in their ass, she got them booty crumbs and residue all over her hands and food. how can she talk bad about anyone when she does nasty shitt like that. Then she runs in every pot hole, how can a person be that dumb, at least avoid them potholes, i be laughing my asss off when she be playing drums with them potholes, LMAO

Reactions
394 9
Alleybux
She be crying about the pandemic and people need to wear a mask, but she goes to several restaurants, touching money and the restaurant doors, and never washes her hands, she goes into the dollar store, touching stuff, and never washes her hands, then just be eating the food with those nasty hands, what if the last person who touched the door had covid-19 or had dugged in their ass, she got them booty crumbs and residue all over her hands and food. how can she talk bad about anyone when she does nasty shitt like that. Then she runs in every pot hole, how can a person be that dumb, at least avoid them potholes, i be laughing my asss off when she be playing drums with them potholes, LMAO
She’s disgusting, she handles cash and eats without washing her hands ever or even sanitizer.

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux

well dam! smfh I'm guessing she probably sold it to buy the gift she really wanted... chicken wings!

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux
Right, I remember she kept catfishing this guy Steve and wouldn’t send a full picture. She bought a new wig and girdle to meet him but he stood her up, LOL

was a girdle supposed to make HER look thinner or something? I bet her stank ass took it back to the store for a refund afterwards.

Reactions
1,729 44 5
Alleybux

her running into the path of every pothole she sees is probably yet another plan of hers to try and get a lawsuit against the city this time. while the city might take care of the car, she will be back to riding the good old city bus for a while.

to me, it just makes her even dumber snd ungrateful af.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
TOYOTA ForEver youtube channel discussion thread part VII
Debbie Snacka... LMAO. Also Von has not posted anything as of yet.... He is in the gym.
Milo Ventimiglia thottin’ around town in booty shorts.
Thighlo VentiThicclia done started a movement! I support this movement! Don't give into toxic masculinity! Let them thighs free, fellas! Bless...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
So from the front it appears that her pendant is not the letter P. It's the symbol for Woman Power, Feminism, Venus, etc. because she is so...
What has Tremaine Aldon Neverson "Trey Songz" been up to? is he still heauxing? PART IX
He so fucking stupid he will never learn he needs to sit his ass down somewhere And she woke up from his Miami condo this morning so he...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Omg Jori's head! And the bottom of those shoes, the one pic with Jiya shoeless and the white baby doll. Sed really said fuck it lmao. I ain’t...
Any One A Fan Of Hair Metal Music?
I mean shit, this is my song for karaoke Love it ever since headbangers ball You must've gotten a kick outta that Geico commercial :P Def...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
French women age TERRIBLY. Let’s look at that 1 in 7 number: 37% of the foreign wives in French marriages were Northern African...Algerian...
Can you be a 12th house person and still find love?
My 7th house is in Aquarius. Lololololololololool Everything about my chart screams stereotypically forever alone. i have venus opp saturn...and...
Should single dads be celebrated on Mother’s Day?
It seems like an ongoing trend for single mothers (more common) to be celebrated on Father’s Day, so do you think a man having to raise kids alone...
Top Bottom