Carmen Caboom

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
Who is the woman that has betrayed Carmen? Carmen is upset because whoever it is likes Tasha k and spends a lot of time on Tasha's channel and always praising her. She sounds like she was in love with her. Carme said " and she knows how much I don't like Tasha." Who does she think she is? Ol

YouTube Career Counselor: Beef Sector Division
Reactions
6,554 54 9
Alleybux
My goodness....whoever she is will be better off without Carmen trying to control her life. If people can’t say anything about her severe chicken wing addiction (LOL), then her “friend” can watch Tasha K in peace. It just gets worse and worse with Apostle Caboom....

All Things Canadian!
Reactions
43,620 617 118
Alleybux
My goodness....whoever she is will be better off without Carmen trying to control her life. If people can’t say anything about her severe chicken wing addiction (LOL), then her “friend” can watch Tasha K in peace. It just gets worse and worse with Apostle Caboom....
Speaking of chicken wings....LOL. Did you hear her at the beginning of the video. She said that she was so full and that she had just had a spaghetti dinner, but she was still trying to get at those chicken wings. She said, "I just ate a big meal and I don't know how I'm going to eat these wings. I guess I will put them up". (paraphrasing) but it was something like. If she was so full, why in the Hell was she even concerned at that moment about stuffing her face with something else? She's bad off. Baaaaad Off!!

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

(Long) The Artist Who Gave Up Her Daughter
Does the article mention Christa's biological father? OMG the fact that she died alone was sad. I guess her adoptive family was gone or maybe...
Read this for a free one card pull, starting now
I never got a reading. Do you guys just start these threads and not come back lol
What are Your Thoughts on a man Asking to Move in With You?
Do you mean temporarily moving in? I mean I don’t think it’s black and white like that, but that man better be ready to pay all my bills and...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
It’s sweet that he led with a pic infinitely more flattering to his mother :ROFLMAO:
My mother treats my brother much better than me
Back story: I have a half-brother with my ex step father that I honestly think my mother never got over. Even though he was abusive and cheated...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I can only speak for myself, but what I see as a mom is this: my baby was almost like a part of my body, if that makes sense, because they feel...
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I have to find it, but I remember an article stating that her area was not intact like it should have been at her young age. I did find this...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Chilllle, I heard from Tae, who heard from JK, who is friends with BAM2 that BAM2 has been bragging that his family is expanding. He already has a...
Ti says him and tiny are riding until the wheels fall off "All we need is us"
I truly hope this bullshit keeps Tiny warm when she’s sitting in a cell behind his dumb ass
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Cause it's so hard to switch between IG accounts or to have accounts on difference devices. Idk if Effie is switch and idc but this argument is...
Top Bottom