Alleybux

ff0c2cb1-1545-459b-a6d3-665459.png

BallaOJQ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,335 277 237
Alleybux
I remember this, Carrie Fisher was pretty outspoken about Michael. She was skeptical about the allegations at the very least. She grew up around old Hollywood and Liz Taylor slept with her father Eddie Fisher while he was married to Debbie Reynolds. So she knew a lot of tea in the industry.

I wish they were still here to speak out. All of Michael's classic Hollywood friends were very supportive of him. Gregory Peck, Liz Taylor and Marlon Brando chief among them.

tobelong

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,908 866 132
Alleybux
I remember this, Carrie Fisher was pretty outspoken about Michael. She was skeptical about the allegations at the very least. She grew up around old Hollywood and Liz Taylor slept with her father Eddie Fisher while he was married to Debbie Reynolds. So she knew a lot of tea in the industry.

I wish they were still here to speak out. All of Michael's classic Hollywood friends were very supportive of him. Gregory Peck, Liz Taylor and Marlon Brando chief among them.

I always found it interesting how old Hollywood was always on MJ's side

daisydoodle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,249 331 415
Alleybux
Sounds like Evan thought Mike was into males and tried to pimp out his son. Then was disappointed and had to go with plan B.
:sick

Imagine having a freak like that as your dentist. Scared enough of them already.

BallaOJQ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,335 277 237
Alleybux
I always found it interesting how old Hollywood was always on MJ's side
I think the majority of them were displeased with what Hollywood turned into after the late 60's. Michael loved the classics and made no apologies about it.

To this day I can watch classic movies over and over and still be entertained. Many of the older generation of actors were a million times more woke than the posers of today.

Myrna Loy and Butterfly McQueen were both amazingly social aware back in the 30's and 40's.

Last edited:

MindCompass

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
453 14 2
Alleybux
Sounds like Evan thought Mike was into males and tried to pimp out his son. Then was disappointed and had to go with plan B.

Imagine having a freak like that as your dentist. Scared enough of them already.
That's actually backed up by a story the Chandlers themselves tell in the 'All That Glitters' book. They claim Evan gave MJ a drug called Toradol (which is comparable to Demerol) because he was in pain. While MJ was under the influence of the drug and slurring his speech, Evan asked him if he was gay. MJ said "not me."

daisydoodle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,249 331 415
Alleybux
That's actually backed up by a story the Chandlers themselves tell in the 'All That Glitters' book. They claim Evan gave MJ a drug called Toradol (which is comparable to Demerol) because he was in pain. While MJ was under the influence of the drug and slurring his speech, Evan asked him if he was gay. MJ said "not me."

Jesus what a psycho. I'm so angry about all that Michael had to endure. What's with people drugging him?!
:disappointed

So telling that under the influence of meds, when inhibitions are at their lowest, he was true to himself. They tried to squeeze something, anything outta him.

DianaRose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,676 124 97
Alleybux

Well from Ray Chandler's book we know theres an alleged story where Evan drugged Mike and interrogated him about being gay while he was delirious and mikes response was

(something like)
noooooo not me but all these other Hollywood people are, you wouldn't believe it

Then apparently he shared a bunch of Hollywood tea with Evan

Ray Chandler did not include name of these celebrities

MindCompass

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
453 14 2
Alleybux
So telling that under the influence of meds, when inhibitions are at their lowest, he was true to himself. They tried to squeeze something, anything outta him.
Yeah. Same thing with the tape Murray recorded that was played during the trial. All MJ was talking about is the exact same stuff he would mention in interviews, about wanting to help kids.

That tape even had Jane Velez-Mitchell, who was always against MJ, saying that maybe MJ fans had been right all along, and that this was a man who could not hurt children.

T H I E F S

A Person
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,410 8,683 13,079
Alleybux
Yeah. Same thing with the tape Murray recorded that was played during the trial. All MJ was talking about is the exact same stuff he would mention in interviews, about wanting to help kids.

That tape even had Jane Velez-Mitchell, who was always against MJ, saying that maybe MJ fans had been right all along, and that this was a man who could not hurt children.

I've been thinking about that tape recently... I only heard it once, like on the Howard Stern Show, and I wasn't even sure if it was real or a gag that somebody made up for lols. I wondered why more people don't talk about it, why it hasn't been brought up more. Dude was drugged out of his mind, speaking straight from his subconscious, and all he was talking about was building a hospital for children, and how he has to help kids.

MindCompass

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
453 14 2
Alleybux
^Oh yeah, it's definitely real, it was played by the prosecution during Murray's trial. He'd recorded it on his phone and later deleted it, but an investigator was able to recover it. Even the judge said he probably recorded it so that he could blackmail MJ if problems would arise between them:

“That tape recording was Dr. Murray’s insurance policy,” the judge said. “It was designed to record his patient surreptitiously; at that patient’s most vulnerable point.”

“I can’t help but wonder if there had been some conflict between Michael Jackson and Dr. Murray at a later point in time in their relationship, what value would be placed on that tape recording, if the choice were to release that tape recording to a media organization to be used against Michael Jackson,” Pastor said.

T H I E F S

A Person
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,410 8,683 13,079
Alleybux
^Oh yeah, it's definitely real, it was played by the prosecution during Murray's trial. He'd recorded it on his phone and later deleted it, but an investigator was able to recover it. Even the judge said he probably recorded it so that he could blackmail MJ if problems would arise between them:

Just went and listened to it on YouTube. Heartbreaking.

B. Pacheco

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,361 554 1,317
Alleybux

You mean , Carrie Fisher got a creepy crawly feeling coming from Evan Chandler she NEVER felt coming from Michael Jackson ?
This is what I'm talking about in people USING your gut instincts .
Michael WAS a harmless human being NOT bc he was childish , immature , abnormal , strange , weird , bizarre .
When has ANYONE described Michael Jackson whom ACTUALLY met him the WAY Carrie Fisher describes her OWN dentist ?
NOT ONCE ...