Quantcast

Cece tells all: Shock watching Basketball wives, Kristen betrayal, sweet OG, wedding dramas & more!

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux
So Cece just did a interview on a super random podcast that only 2nd episode of but she explained many things which I have recap below but to listen to full interview please click the link
https://player.fm/series/reality-ta...repreneur-and-star-of-basketball-wives-on-vh1

89BDA9DA-64E6-4BAC-A57F-B581EBC6A6D4.jpeg

JOINING THE SHOW/PAST RELATIONSHIPS
- Cece joined basketball wives mainly to showcase/market her medical spa.
- Had never watched an entire episode of Baskefball wives, cece really not a TV person. Too busy running her business and then arrive home feel too tired and not enough time to watch.
- The few scenes she watched was people fighting which did not interest her much.
- Yes Malaysia is Byrons real cousin thru his mother’s side thru marriage or something like that Cece not exactly sure but they are really cousins. Cece met Malaysia briefly once at a game years earlier and Byron said “oh yeah that’s my cousin Malaysia she’s on one of those shows” and that’s all she knew of Malaysia.
1640CF77-03F7-4D7E-BE2D-94D8B6596F7E.jpeg

- Malaysia did not speak to Cece to explain or offer any advice about coming on the show. But other than one meeting really didn’t know her like that.
- Cece says before the show she & Kristen were “very very close”, spoke to each other almost every single day. They like to go Pilates together and go out to eat and do hot yoga.
F07A07A6-6EAD-4458-9BF0-30D66C3DBB11.jpeg

9FBAB1DE-955D-46DD-B189-A88E05FDE05D.jpeg

- Kristen actually worked as Byrons personal assistant when he was coaching the Lakers, that was her real job so she was always around. Before the show was very different to how their relationship become during the show.
- Producers made multiple attempts to sign Cece to the show and it was Cece who actually BROUGHT Kristen on the show, linked her up with producers. Cece was happy she thought she was entering the situation with a friend but didn’t turn out that way.

BC6C8D6F-594C-4B6A-A633-03F4E69A9376.jpeg

FILMING BASKETBALL WIVES VS WATCHING ON TV
- Cece says the whole time filming season 7 she had zero issues with Shaunie. It was only watching the show that she saw wow it seems like Shaunie got a problem with her.
- Cece says everything that we have seen come outta Evelyn mouth is all truly how it was. Cece still to this day doesn’t know what or why but there was always ‘something’ there that Evelyn didn’t like her.
- MalaysIa and her is fine no issues.
- Cece instantly clicked with OG and Jackie - they were her types of people.
- Cece feels she has a lot in common with Jackie, natural chemistry and same sense of humor.
- Same goes for OG, she says in Costa Rica them three would be up till 4am laughing and laughing about things regardless of being tired from filming they had many great laughs.
- Cece is still in touch with both OG and Jackie all the time always calling, and planning double dates, always communicating.
- Cece almost mispronounced Feby name which make her giggle a lil bit. Cece was truly SHOCKED to see the comments Feby was saying about her on the TV screen. She says her and Feby got along great and had plenty friendly interactions even in Costa Rica. It wasn’t everybody disliking her in real life but that’s how it looked on TV. “It was very bizarre to watch”, she thought she got along really good with Feby. Only see this I hate Cece attitude after the fact. The ONLY person who made it very clear they did not care for cece to her face was Evilyn, the rest cece only found out they really did not like her when show came on.

EBA0CDEA-7B32-441C-8D5D-2D789DF4352F.jpeg

SEASON 8 REUNION
- About the reunion, Cece says OG was absolutely singled out and treated differently to everybody else which is why Cece was 100% on board with leaving the reunion and refusing to accept how they were treating OG.
- Cece truly believes the women were scared of what OG was going to say and they wanted to prevent her from speaking truths and winning battles with her words. That’s all they were scared of! They were absolutely NOT scared of OG physically harming them.
- Cece felt proud for OG going back to the reunion to say her piece. They was all sat down at the brunch table actually her, Byron, Quamie and OG. OG got a phone call and decided she wanted to go back to reunion. But Cece and Byron much rather stay and eat their brunch than go back there for all of that again. No way they was glad to be outta there!

5CC5DE14-A235-42BD-A599-EEAC4DE30C23.jpeg

REAL LIFE FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
- Byron was extremely offended about the show making it look like he no-showed dinner with Kirsten and son. Byron needed to speak out he was very upset about the way they made him look, he was never invited to any dinner it was just to make him look bad for their storyline.
- Cece gets along fine with Byrons youngest son. She also gets along good with “Londen and the grandkids”. It is only Kristen and Thomas who she does not speak to at all anymore but she still wishes them well. Byron and Thomas still have a good relationship.

112E9149-93F0-4A74-91D9-BE0DC09D2F3F.jpeg

CAREER OTHER THAN BASKETBALL WIVES
- Cece originally worked as a nurse in hospital assisting in surgeries. But she was stuck doing graveyard shift always and not good with son only 5 years old single mother too.
- One very early morning while driving home from work she saw a billboard advertisement looking for registered nurses to work in laser hair removal type procedures and this was in 1999 so was still quite a new thing and eventually open her own spa which was very booked and busy even within a few months.
- Since the show ended Cece has started a new business selling PPE that is protective but fashionable so looks nice to wear. The business has been going well so far and she is now glad not to be on the show because it would have distracted from handling business.

2E7C6A99-4112-4269-9590-2C966D5C27F5.jpeg

WEDDING
- Cece and Byron could not get married on the original date they wanted to because the venue was completely boarded up due to protests and rioting. They even tried to get married at the court house but was refused as court only handling emergencies, which wedding unfortunately did not qualify as.
- Finally they found a chapel that was technically closed but willing to marry them especially but they were very strict no guests could be invited and only one photographer and videographer that venue chose, not their own. No family or anybody else period could be in the building. They even had to bring their own pens to sign the certificate.
- But on the day OG was very sweet “bless her heart” says Cece, OG still showed up to greet them and give her wedding wishes in person and so that made Byron and Cece both very happy as they thought they would marry alone. Even tho they were not sure how it would turn out, if it was even allowed or not. But luckily chapel was OK with just two of them OG and QuAmie and even allowed them to take photos and stay together for 45 mins so it was a very nice surprise.
FB30036F-0385-490A-9497-B9B59E21FDB9.jpeg

Edit - Originally I thought I heard ‘Linda’ but Cece was actually referring to Byrons biological daughter ‘Londen’ (and grandkids). Thank you to @Libradiva21 for clarifying that for me and apologies for not correcting the post earlier.
@CEO Chick

Last edited:

Liv Baker

I always get the last word
Reaction score
Reactions
239,423 13,575 8,466
Alleybux
Good interview. It explains a lot. I also see why producers always wanted Cece on since she was the only one connected to a huge basketball name outside of Shaunie. And I will always maintain that Evelyn was jealous of Cece. From her career to her connections and the fact that she actually has a rich successful man who isn't out there cheating on her.

NancyDrew2U

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,160 95 51
Alleybux
Cece was my favorite hands down. Evelyn big foreheaded azz hated that woman because she was sweet, pretty, accomplished and has a real baller that loves her. I love her and Byron together. Shaunie ain't sh*t period with her average looking azz. Still shocked to this day that a baller was even connected to her.

Last edited:

Prosecutor014

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,764 2,803 930
Alleybux
Cece was my favorite hands down. Evelyn big foreheaded azz hated that woman because she was sweet, pretty, accomplished and has a really baller that loves her. I love her and Byron together. Shaunie ain't sh*t period with her average looking azz. Still shocked to this day that a baller was even connected to her.

Eve and Jenn were being mean girls and hating. They both ran with that stupid rumor. I'm still shocked Shaunie didn't click with Cece since she had so much going for herself.

But then again Shaunie is bird just like Eve she was just able to secure a better bag. Shaunie aligning herself on camera with Eve is not a good look at ALL. I know other wives in that realm are safe eying her hard.

Last edited:

JaneDoe2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,716 215 176
Alleybux
OG is what I will call a really good friend. I don’t know many women that would do that especially since this friendship is fresh. That’s really dope.

Fab Bridges

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
44,223 1,475 126
Alleybux
Awww OG showing up for the wedding was very sweet! Women like Cece never stay long term on shows like these and that's how it should be. Gear up with your management/PR to get your primetime shine and dip to grow your business.

pudding21

Hungry
Reaction score
Reactions
42,407 896 118
Alleybux
Feby did talk sh!t about cece in her confessionals for no reason and I thought that was weird, they barely interacted with each other.

The show did try to make byron and cece look bad, first with kristen's waterworks about not coming to see the baby, then the whole refusing the dinner invitation which now we see was fake. No wonder he wanted her off the show! This is all so juvenile, not becoming of a couple of their stature.

soul sun love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,689 2,515 318
Alleybux
“Linda and the grandkids”.
is Linda the exwife or one of his kids?

I liked her and OG's friendship on the show so glad that they keep in touch. Its also good Byron and his son still talk. Can't believe Kristen was willing to destroy family relationships for a cheap show.

Of course fleabottom was faking the funk. She had no reason to have issues with anybody but still tried to create problems.

oSoGorgUz

PeriodT
Reaction score
Reactions
95,167 1,809 400
Alleybux
Im glad OG was able to looks past Cece calling her an Ugly man and seeing her not for her facial features but her personality. ....:whistle:e2

At this point w OG accept the apology or not. The other issue is, the other womens apology comes with them still not liking OG. Cece apologized and then loved OG for being her bodyguard.

OGs face hasnt changed but Im glad Cece did not base attractiveness on if you can be her friend.

Last edited:

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux

I liked her and OG's friendship on the show so glad that they keep in touch. Its also good Byron and his son still talk. Can't believe Kristen was willing to destroy family relationships for a cheap show.

Of course fleabottom was faking the funk. She had no reason to have issues with anybody but still tried to create problems.

Omg fleabottom!!! :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That just made me laugh too much !! So perfect for her!

also I’m gonna go back and make sure I didn’t mishear Linda instead of some other name cause when I tried searching I didn’t find no Byron Scott relations named Linda

Latishadar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,001 2,276 1,010
Alleybux

corrected see OP

But I do know his ex wife named Anita so it’s defintely not her.

Last edited:

LonghornVicky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
627,211 21,610 2,085
Alleybux
Op you the real MVP for those cliffs.

We all know the reason Evelyn didn’t like Cece was because she has the life she wants and Cece is pretty and unlike her actually has a career to fall back on.

Kristen is a piece of sh!t and she really messed up things with Cece all to be kissing Evelyn’s ass.

SimplyCiCi

Why are you so obsessed?
Reaction score
Reactions
61,249 2,249 1,344
Alleybux
So Cece just did a interview on a super random podcast that only 2nd episode of but she explained many things which I have recap below but to listen to full interview please click the link
https://player.fm/series/reality-ta...repreneur-and-star-of-basketball-wives-on-vh1

View attachment 2354454
JOINING THE SHOW/PAST RELATIONSHIPS
- Cece joined basketball wives mainly to showcase/market her medical spa.
- Had never watched an entire episode of Baskefball wives, cece really not a TV person. Too busy running her business and then arrive home feel too tired and not enough time to watch.
- The few scenes she watched was people fighting which did not interest her much.
- Yes Malaysia is Byrons real cousin thru his mother’s side thru marriage or something like that Cece not exactly sure but they are really cousins. Cece met Malaysia briefly once at a game years earlier and Byron said “oh yeah that’s my cousin Malaysia she’s on one of those shows” and that’s all she knew of Malaysia.
View attachment 2354456
- Malaysia did not speak to Cece to explain or offer any advice about coming on the show. But other than one meeting really didn’t know her like that.
- Cece says before the show she & Kristen were “very very close”, spoke to each other almost every single day. They like to go Pilates together and go out to eat and do hot yoga.
View attachment 2354458
View attachment 2354449
- Kristen actually worked as Byrons personal assistant when he was coaching the Lakers, that was her real job so she was always around. Before the show was very different to how their relationship become during the show.
- Producers made multiple attempts to sign Cece to the show and it was Cece who actually BROUGHT Kristen on the show, linked her up with producers. Cece was happy she thought she was entering the situation with a friend but didn’t turn out that way.

View attachment 2354452
FILMING BASKETBALL WIVES VS WATCHING ON TV
- Cece says the whole time filming season 7 she had zero issues with Shaunie. It was only watching the show that she saw wow it seems like Shaunie got a problem with her.
- Cece says everything that we have seen come outta Evelyn mouth is all truly how it was. Cece still to this day doesn’t know what or why but there was always ‘something’ there that Evelyn didn’t like her.
- MalaysIa and her is fine no issues.
- Cece instantly clicked with OG and Jackie - they were her types of people.
- Cece feels she has a lot in common with Jackie, natural chemistry and same sense of humor.
- Same goes for OG, she says in Costa Rica them three would be up till 4am laughing and laughing about things regardless of being tired from filming they had many great laughs.
- Cece is still in touch with both OG and Jackie all the time always calling, and planning double dates, always communicating.
- Cece almost mispronounced Feby name which make her giggle a lil bit. Cece was truly SHOCKED to see the comments Feby was saying about her on the TV screen. She says her and Feby got along great and had plenty friendly interactions even in Costa Rica. It wasn’t everybody disliking her in real life but that’s how it looked on TV. “It was very bizarre to watch”, she thought she got along really good with Feby. Only see this I hate Cece attitude after the fact. The ONLY person who made it very clear they did not care for cece to her face was Evilyn, the rest cece only found out they really did not like her when show came on.

View attachment 2354455
SEASON 8 REUNION
- About the reunion, Cece says OG was absolutely singled out and treated differently to everybody else which is why Cece was 100% on board with leaving the reunion and refusing to accept how they were treating OG.
- Cece truly believes the women were scared of what OG was going to say and they wanted to prevent her from speaking truths and winning battles with her words. That’s all they were scared of! They were absolutely NOT scared of OG physically harming them.
- Cece felt proud for OG going back to the reunion to say her piece. They was all sat down at the brunch table actually her, Byron, Quamie and OG. OG got a phone call and decided she wanted to go back to reunion. But Cece and Byron much rather stay and eat their brunch than go back there for all of that again. No way they was glad to be outta there!

View attachment 2354450
REAL LIFE FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
- Byron was extremely offended about the show making it look like he no-showed dinner with Kirsten and son. Byron needed to speak out he was very upset about the way they made him look, he was never invited to any dinner it was just to make him look bad for their storyline.
- Cece gets along fine with Byrons youngest son. She also gets along good with “Linda and the grandkids”. It is only Kristen and Thomas who she does not speak to at all anymore but she still wishes them well. Byron and Thomas still have a good relationship.

View attachment 2354453
CAREER OTHER THAN BASKETBALL WIVES
- Cece originally worked as a nurse in hospital assisting in surgeries. But she was stuck doing graveyard shift always and not good with son only 5 years old single mother too.
- One very early morning while driving home from work she saw a billboard advertisement looking for registered nurses to work in laser hair removal type procedures and this was in 1999 so was still quite a new thing and eventually open her own spa which was very booked and busy even within a few months.
- Since the show ended Cece has started a new business selling PPE that is protective but fashionable so looks nice to wear. The business has been going well so far and she is now glad not to be on the show because it would have distracted from handling business.

View attachment 2354447
WEDDING
- Cece and Byron could not get married on the original date they wanted to because the venue was completely boarded up due to protests and rioting. They even tried to get married at the court house but was refused as court only handling emergencies, which wedding unfortunately did not qualify as.
- Finally they found a chapel that was technically closed but willing to marry them especially but they were very strict no guests could be invited and only one photographer and videographer that venue chose, not their own. No family or anybody else period could be in the building. They even had to bring their own pens to sign the certificate.
- But on the day OG was very sweet “bless her heart” says Cece, OG still showed up to greet them and give her wedding wishes in person and so that made Byron and Cece both very happy as they thought they would marry alone. Even tho they were not sure how it would turn out, if it was even allowed or not. But luckily chapel was OK with just two of them OG and QuAmie and even allowed them to take photos and stay together for 45 mins so it was a very nice surprise. View attachment 2354448
Sooooo she didn't call OG ugly and man looking? She didn't tell private family info to someone who was a looking to have an issue with her daughter in law? Oh. Okay.
I remain on CeCe started a lot of issues for OG & never owned up to that. They all should apologize to her and she needs to apologize to Kristen.

Libradiva21

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,307 364 125
Alleybux
Omg fleabottom!!! :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That just made me laugh too much !! So perfect for her!

also I’m gonna go back and make sure I didn’t mishear Linda instead of some other name cause when I tried searching I didn’t find no Byron Scott relations named Linda

Byron's daughter name is Londen and she has two daughters. She was on the episode last season when Kristen, Malaysia, and Londen ambushed her at Malaysia's place about her and Kristen's broken friendship affecting their family.

Waterfalls77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,324 606 66
Alleybux
Why do you keep bringing what I have bolded up? CeCe did not call OG ugly she was repeating what Kristen was telling her. CeCe didn't even know OG or how OG looked.

Im glad OG was able to looks past Cece calling her an Ugly man and seeing her not for her facial features but her personality. ....:whistle:e2

At this point w OG accept the apology or not. The other issue is, the other womens apology comes with them still not liking OG. Cece apologized and then loved OG for being her bodyguard.

OGs face hasnt changed but Im glad Cece did not base attractiveness on if you can be her friend.

Squidward

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
56,302 1,919 1,493
Alleybux
Sooooo she didn't call OG ugly and man looking? She didn't tell private family info to someone who was a looking to have an issue with her daughter in law? Oh. Okay.
I remain on CeCe started a lot of issues for OG & never owned up to that. They all should apologize to her and she needs to apologize to Kristen.

It wasn't a family secret like Kristen tried to pretend it was and the father, that actually raised him, said so out his own mouth to Kristen's face.

oSoGorgUz

PeriodT
Reaction score
Reactions
95,167 1,809 400
Alleybux
Why do you keep bringing what I have bolded up? CeCe did not call OG ugly she was repeating what Kristen was telling her. CeCe didn't even know OG or how OG looked.
She did, it wasnt to her face it was via text and exposed by Kristen. You guys hust like to move the goal post and brush it off.

And I say it because I can. I like to highlight hypocrisy with the whole situation...minus evelyn and feby.. they are on their own.

Waterfalls77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,324 606 66
Alleybux
I am talking about the text messages as well. The one that Kristen was exposing on season 7 reunion right? Kristen only showed when CeCe said that OG was ugly. When CeCe was asked to explain, she said that she was repeating what Kristen told her and that she hadn't even met OG yet. If you remember Kristen had all the other text blocked off so we couldn't see it, and when CeCe she was repeating what Kristen told her Kristen had nothing to say. CeCe apologized to OG anyway.

She did, it wasnt to her face it was via text and exposed by Kristen. You guys hust like to move the goal post and brush it off.

And I say it because I can. I like to highlight hypocrisy with the whole situation...minus evelyn and feby.. they are on their own.

oSoGorgUz

PeriodT
Reaction score
Reactions
95,167 1,809 400
Alleybux
I am talking about the text messages as well. The one that Kristen was exposing on season 7 reunion right? Kristen only showed when CeCe said that OG was ugly. When CeCe was asked to explain, she said that she was repeating what Kristen told her and that she hadn't even met OG yet. If you remember Kristen had all the other text blocked off so we couldn't see it, and when CeCe she was repeating what Kristen told her Kristen had nothing to say. CeCe apologized to OG anyway.
No the texts kristen exposed during the season when they were at the table. Cece confirmed she did say it but she did apologize. Reference my first comment in this thread why OG can move past Ceces comment.
The comment was made, they may be great friends now but her face hasnt changed. She saw what OG looked like. No one comments that on someone they have never laid eyes on......

back2life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,659 40 21
Alleybux
It wasn't a family secret like Kristen tried to pretend it was and the father, that actually raised him, said so out his own mouth to Kristen's face.

I always wondered why something many can find out with a quick Google search was such a big deal. Did OG have to go there? No. But they were in the midst of an argument.

As far as CeCe calling OG ugly, she already apologized, that's nothing compared to being mistreated by Evelyn, Feby, etc... and being judged unfairly and called aggressive by Shaunie.

RedAlert

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,558 399 864
Alleybux
CeCe went into my hall of fame after this. This will never not be funny. I was so surprised that she had it in her to drag these b!tches the way she did lmao.

And the way she was side eyeing Kristen giving me dragon lady realness!

Milania

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,654 221 66
Alleybux
No surprise. Kristen did whatever she had to do to retain a spot on this show. We knew that when she came on.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,934 1,770 409
Alleybux
I’m glad Cece and OG and Jackie have stayed friends. Notice a common thread among them is that they’re all in happy relationships.

TheeLibra

✨♎️Libra From Thee Southside (TX)✨♎️
Reaction score
Reactions
57,371 1,359 218
Alleybux
The views have dropped drastically since last season.

King B Giselle

No Foes
Reaction score
Reactions
383,601 7,887 4,900
Alleybux
Kristen isn’t a basketball wife so it would make sense that she only got on the show bc of Cece. Also makes sense that she would turn on Cece

Cappi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,864 2,905 5,506
Alleybux
Cece is fake and she’s a racist . Didn’t she call OG ugly and said that she looks like a man ? We all know she was Byron’s side piece when he was married! I can’t stand her.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,765 8,881 2,263
Alleybux
Kristen is a real piece of work. She threw her family under the bus to be friends with some thots and baby mommas. The fact that Byron looked out for her and Thomas financially too, smh

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Eve and Jenn were being mean girls and hating. They both ran with that stupid rumor. I'm still shocked Shaunie didn't click with Cece since she had so much going for herself.

But then again Shaunie is bird just like Eve she was just able to secure a better bag. Shaunie aligning herself on camera with Eve is not a good look at ALL. I know other wives in that realm are safe eying her hard.

I believe it's because shaunie is close to Byron's first wife.

Erykah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,668 4,051 2,857
Alleybux
Why is Cece Ling talking about the show? I thoughts she’s moved past and above it? But then no one would give her any relevance if the show wasn’t mentioned.

BAYBE

Pulling cards, btch, this ain’t no Yu-Gi-Oh
Reaction score
Reactions
243,097 4,483 302
Alleybux
The pictures you chose for Malaysia and Kristen lmaoooo good job OP