Celebrities Dissing Other Celebrities before becoming famous

LovingLV

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
32,954 30 66
Alleybux
This is some damn sh!t. You b!tches are becoming so lame to me. Ugh.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
didnt u say that was his ex manager who did that not yams

Lipstick Alley - View Single Post - Old ASAP Rocky Tweets Dissing Rihanna, Drake, Lady Gaga & Kanye West

stop the
ducktales nicki,he wrote that.

Your right i did, but I later checked and even i was wrong. Like i said, all you have to do is check old conversations between Kilo Kish and A$AP Rocky and you can see that the twitter name before was Stevie.
Rocky said it was an OLD manager BUT the truth it is Yams. Yams's first name is Stevie/Steven.
I mean go and check your self.

Angemon

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 15 16
Alleybux
Qysm5St.jpg

Jacques Webster (born April 30, 1992), better known by his
stage name Travis Scott He is currently signed
to Epic
Records
and T.I.'s
Grand Hustle imprint, while signed to Kanye
West
's Very GOOD Beats as a producer.

Angemon

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 15 16
Alleybux
Your right i did, but I later checked and even i was wrong. Like i said, all you have to do is check old conversations between Kilo Kish and A$AP Rocky and you can see that the twitter name before was Stevie.
Rocky said it was an OLD manager BUT the truth it is Yams. Yams's first name is Stevie/Steven.
I mean go and check your self.

not buying it, it was rocky. Im not gonna argue this again. Nothing you can say is gonna make me think otherwise. End this discussion here

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
not buying it, it was rocky. Im not gonna argue this again. Nothing you can say is gonna make me think otherwise. End this discussion here

K I L O K I S H ‏@kilokish 30 Jan 10
@TRAPBOYSTEVIE what if you drink your beer w a straw out the can?
In reply to LORD FLACKO JODYE II

^^^
bow! :arrogant: eat crow Angel.

I brought the proof!

Smoke Screen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,064 1,454 704
Alleybux
They're people with opinions too they just do what they have to for the money.

A couple of these are hilarious.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux

Stevie is A$AP Yams first name.
See that she was @-ing Stevietrapboy in reply to A$AP Rocky. Rocky's twitter account is currently Lord Flack Jodye II.
Why would Rocky go buy the name Stevie?
Angel just admit your wrong... i brought the proof. Hang it up bruh, but it was a good duel.

Angemon

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 15 16
Alleybux
Stevie is A$AP Yams first name.
See that she was @-ing Stevietrapboy in reply to A$AP Rocky. Rocky's twitter account is currently Lord Flack Jodye II.
Why would Rocky go buy the name Stevie?
Angel just admit your wrong... i brought the proof. Hang it up bruh, but it was a good duel.

still not buying it, it was asap rocky, and why couldnt this ***** create his own account? Not admitting anything im not buying. Hang it up nicki

Ragerrunner

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,214 2,972 5,564
Alleybux
I remember when Taraji Henson dissed Alicia Keys. This was before the Oscar nod and major movie roles...back when she was an unknown doing hood movies like Beauty Shop and Baby Boy. I found it funny that they became buddy-buddy after doing the movie together and Taraji was getting more work by that time. She was no longer bitter.

It just goes to show it's not that they genuinely don't like the person, they're just mad because the bigger celeb is in a position that they want to be in.

no, its because before the fame..they had WAAAY more

freedom to say whatever they wanted....now that their

famous.....they have restrictions....but it is fake and

borderline 2 faced, regardless.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
idk. It still was rakim, so it doesnt matter who name it was :dunno:

no it isnt Rakim.
Rocky inherited the twitter, even though currently the twitter is HIS official account now.
Like I said, Rocky twitter page used to be Yams's hence why the name is @TRAPBOYSTEVIE... Stevie is his Yams name NOT Rocky's. Yams is the one that gave Rocky the twitter account.
With that being said if you STILL dont believe me go on Yams current twitter page and you will see that he still tweet nonsensical tweets like the ones that are being posted. Also Rocky barely tweets in lover case. All of his tweets are in uppercase. Yams is the one the one that takes the time out and lower-case's his word.
C'mon dude, Rocky doesnt even sound like that. There are a lot of things that Rocky should take the blame for because he did do it BUT this time he really didnt do it.

xxMYSTiCxx

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reaction score
Reactions
66,018 403 558
Alleybux
I bet they all still think that way lowkey lol Action Bronson and Tyler prolly don't give a flying fµck honestly though :dead:

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
I actually went through ALL of Cole's tweets in May (any excuse to put off studying for exams) and he has never said anything offensive about anyone that he's cool with today. I think its his Communication/PR degree, he's pretty good at navigating social media. He used to tweet a lot more though and was actually quite funny.

Ha! Same! I loved his tweets before he "blew up."

I remember him tweeting about having to buy a macbook pro and asking for discount, tweeting someone saying that he'll get through the fb friend requests as he's not used to having so many, going to the cinema with his girl e.t.c

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
still not buying it, it was asap rocky, and why couldnt this ***** create his own account? Not admitting anything im not buying. Hang it up nicki

because Rocky isnt technologically savvy, never has been. Yams set up that twitter account for him.
When i say that Yams literally put Rocky on, he literally put Rocky on. Yams set up the twitter account, Yams is the one that started slipping in Rocky's tracks on tumblr page.
1.So Angel, you are going to ignore the significant evidence:

2.The fact the tweets are in all lowercase and abide by typical grammatical rules

3. that Kilo Kish @-ed @@TRAPBOYSTEVIE which is in reply to Rocky's current account.

4.Stevie is Yam's first name

5. That the guy knows how to spell, Rocky cant even spell. He is always misspelling sh!t on his twitter.

Cmon those are TWO different people. Rocky does NOT even tweet or TALK like that. But you know who does? Yams. Angel it would be different if i didnt have any evidence, but the evidence is your face. And you refuse to acknowledge it. I agree the tweets arent funny, but doesnt even make smart comebacks like that. I remember when he got in an argument with SGP and Co and here was one of his comebacks
tumblr_mn9tmadiWz1r1uy2eo1_500.png

Cmon now! If Rocky is capable of tweeting those tweets, and his comeback is something like this then obviously those are two different individuals. Yams is the one that makes jokes.

DazzleJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LOL at the Nicki minaj ones tho, SMH the things they said before the "fame" and now their buddy buddy with the celebs they talked trash about

Angemon

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 15 16
Alleybux
because Rocky isnt technologically savvy, never has been. Yams set up that twitter account for him.
When i say that Yams literally put Rocky on, he literally put Rocky on. Yams set up the twitter account, Yams is the one that started slipping in Rocky's tracks on tumblr page.
1.So Angel, you are going to ignore the significant evidence:

2.The fact the tweets are in all lowercase and abide by typical grammatical rules

3. that Kilo Kish @-ed @@TRAPBOYSTEVIE which is in reply to Rocky's current account.

4.Stevie is Yam's first name

5. That the guy knows how to spell, Rocky cant even spell. He is always misspelling sh!t on his twitter.

Cmon those are TWO different people. Rocky does NOT even tweet or TALK like that. But you know who does? Yams. Angel it would be different if i didnt have any evidence, but the evidence is your face. And you refuse to acknowledge it. I agree the tweets arent funny, but doesnt even make smart comebacks like that. I remember when he got in an argument with SGP and Co and here was one of his comebacks
tumblr_mn9tmadiWz1r1uy2eo1_500.png

Cmon now! If Rocky is capable of tweeting those tweets, and his comeback is something like this then obviously those are two different individuals. Yams is the one that makes jokes.

nicki...i barely read your post in here. it was rocky, jesus himself can come say it wasnt rocky and ill say "jesus...it was rocky" lol idk why u breaking down this ***** typing style word for word like i care. It was him

you can continue to post, im gonna tell u the same thing as you continue to decipher how who talks and you can even pull out a dictionary and break it down. ima tell u the same thing lol

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
nicki...i barely read your post in here. it was rocky, jesus himself can come say it wasnt rocky and ill say "jesus...it was rocky" lol idk why u breaking down this ***** typing style word for word like i care. It was him

you can continue to post, im gonna tell u the same thing as you continue to decipher how who talks and you can even pull out a dictionary and break it down. ima tell u the same thing lol

:disdain: ok Angel.
we still cool though.
but im right BUT we are still cool tho.

Angemon

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 15 16
Alleybux
Wiz Khalifa ✔ @wizkhalifa
Im not Smokin wit Tony Yayo in the smoke a thon..Lord knows wut him and Wood Face b rollin up
8:42 PM - 2 May 2009

50-Cent-and-Wiz-Khalifa-3.jpg

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
Yamborghini ‏@ASAPYams 25 Feb
rocky didnt have a twitter account in 09 he barely knows how to use twitter now that account was given to him early last year
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

^^^
suite ya self doh bruh.

And here is one of Yams nonsensical but yet funny tweets.

Yamborghini ‏@ASAPYams 22 Feb
@ygAddie flacko seen the video and flipped his wig his braids crawled off his scalp and jumped off the balcony
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

WednesdayAddams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,123 42 23
Alleybux
So who started digging up all these old tweets in the first place? Is this a "thing" now?

unbreakable

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
114,160 2,126 1,113
Alleybux
no, its because before the fame..they had WAAAY more

freedom to say whatever they wanted....now that their

famous.....they have restrictions....but it is fake and

borderline 2 faced, regardless.

Yeah, that too. But still, some of those negative emotion stem from jealousy and wanting to have the success those at the top have.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,037 5,809 16,051
Alleybux
LORD FLACKO JODYE II ‏@asvpxrocky 29m
BEEN ADDRESSED I DIDNT HAVE TWITTER THIS ACCOUNT WAS GIVEN TO ME, Y TALK ABOUT ANOTHER MAN WHEN I COULD TALK ABOUT MYSELF #LORDFLVCKOJODYEII
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
^^^
The truest word from Lord Flacko himself!

holograms

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,987 400 80
Alleybux
I only recognize Trinidad James, only because there was a thread made on LSA about him wearing doo-doo stain underwear