Quantcast

Celebrity close ups WARNING: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. (UPDATED)

Iona Ford

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
211 32 1
Alleybux
MICHELLE PHIFFER
dLbsrIz.jpg

Come here Chelle!! I got the hot glue gun ready! Lemme get that corner lash for ya boo!

tumblr_mqcuvfLzlM1rzxujso1_500_zps850a89fe.gif

a la balenciaga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,151 4,544 448
Alleybux
Because a 45 yr old woman cant have a wrinkle? Gtfoh! What planet do you live on? I hope you arent a woman. Jlo looks amazing.

well, if you think JLO's skin looks amazing, I can just imagine what your skin looks like. I know plenty of 45+ that have have perfect skin, meaning zero wrinkles. i'm not saying a 45yr old can't have wrinkles, i'm sure you're not the only one. what bothers me about the media is, that they act like she has the fountain of youth in her backyard. if you find those wrinkles of her face amazing, then you should take a few more sips from the holy fountain of youth she's is drinking from.

mAAj7tO.jpg

false advertisement much?
tz6qUea.jpg

Ashy to Ashes

Land of the Free...Somebody Lied
Reaction score
Reactions
95,666 2,518 1,863
Alleybux
well, if you think JLO's skin looks amazing, I can just imagine what your skin looks like. I know plenty of 45+ that have have perfect skin, meaning zero wrinkles. i'm not saying a 45yr old can't have wrinkles, i'm sure you're not the only one. what bothers me about the media is, that they act like she has the fountain of youth in her backyard. if you find those wrinkles of her face amazing, then you should take a few more sips from the holy fountain of youth she's is drinking from.

mAAj7tO.jpg

tz6qUea.jpg

Nobody @ 45 has perfect skin post the pics of your friends. And i commented on the first pic you posted of her. Her skin looks great. And yes i know what airbrushing is nobody thinks album covers are real. Your comment was ridiculous- a few wrinkles changed your opinion on someone? Get over it. Im convinced youre a man or a really ugly woman.

a la balenciaga

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,151 4,544 448
Alleybux
Nobody @ 45 has perfect skin post the pics of your friends. And i commented on the first pic you posted of her. Her skin looks great. And yes i know what airbrushing is nobody thinks album covers are real. Your comment was ridiculous- a few wrinkles changed your opinion on someone? Get over it. Im convinced youre a man or a really ugly woman.

riiight, let me ask them for their pictures so i can fwrd them to you so you can later use them on here in incog and pretend to be them.

you must really be searching for some dick tonight since you're so interested to know if i have a penis hanging in between my legs. i'm sure there are men on here who have low standards, you'll find someone.

and not sure if i'm considered an ugly woman, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. although, people tell my boyfriend that he has a good eye ;)

me222

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,081 3,572 526
Alleybux
Angela Bassett, Rhianna, Michelle Pfeiffer, Drake and Kanye have the best skin and look the best. Most of the rest look like demons that will haunt my nightmares. Kim Basinger forehead is tight as hell. You could bounce a quarter off of it. She needs to stop with the botox.

Ashy to Ashes

Land of the Free...Somebody Lied
Reaction score
Reactions
95,666 2,518 1,863
Alleybux
riiight, let me ask them for their pictures so i can fwrd them to you so you can later use them on here in incog and pretend to be them.

you must really be searching for some dick tonight since you're so interested to know if i have a penis hanging in between my legs. i'm sure there are men on here who have low standards, you'll find someone.

and not sure if i'm considered an ugly woman, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. although, people tell my boyfriend that he has a good eye ;)

It's understandable you dont have pics of invisible people. Your boyfriend has one good eye but the other must be bad that's the only way he can tolerate to look at you.

Stop trolling women to make yourself feel better.

HousewifeAddict

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
283 18
Alleybux

mAAj7tO.jpg

tz6qUea.jpg

I have never seen a 45+ y/o woman (who's not black) not having wrinkles. :bulgy-eyes:
And I applaud J.Lo for not getting botox. I think people rave about her beauty because she has such a gorgeous radiant glow.

1WerknBumbleB

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
41 3 3
Alleybux
Why do these celebs be having big ass dents in their nose jobs??? The fµck was the point if its gonna be lopsided???

Konvict Kimi

LSA OG
Reaction score
Reactions
109,181 6,058 1,893
Alleybux
Who is this? She is flawless and her eyes are GORGEOUS

tumblr_nkcl6714fl1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Beyonce has beautiful eyes too. Up close they are gorgeous and mesmerizing. She's definitely my fave when it come to celeb features.
And Kris Jenner's veneers are giving me life. That b!tch's teeth are perfect. Her doc did a good job.

lipglass

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,093 1,061 1,590
Alleybux
you guys are so obsessed with race, do you ever think about anything else? :e9_25:

keyta

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,160 8 2
Alleybux
Who is this? She is flawless and her eyes are GORGEOUS

tumblr_nkcl6714fl1qzy531o1_500.jpg

Beyonce has beautiful eyes too. Up close they are gorgeous and mesmerizing. She's definitely my fave when it come to celeb features.
And Kris Jenner's veneers are giving me life. That b!tch's teeth are perfect. Her doc did a good job.

Anna Kendrick

Wil

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,229 19 53
Alleybux
All I can say is, if you're a Black woman, you better get down on your knees everyday and thank God for making that possible.

I know you right. Even Whoopi Goldberg crazy looking self got some age defying good skin.