Quantcast

Celebrity Death Photos pt 1 & 2 -WARNING WARNING GRAPHIC!!!!

Jahshii

Barbs, divestors, and republicans= blocked
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,762 4,824 5,011
Alleybux
I never got to see those Aaliyah death pics. They're probably fake. How could it be possible that it's been completely erased from the internet like that? Impossible in this day and age. Not even Selena's are erased and her dad has tried real hard to get her autopsy pics off the net for years!
Nothing gets completely erased from the internet. Hard to find? Absolutely

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
I want to see the green rangers hanging. I saw the report and police did say that they took pictures. Plus he had autopsy pics taken too. As for an update on cheslie kryst, I have tried and requested the autopsy but sadly in New York only the next of kin can request it. It is not for public record

Reaction score
Reactions
1,124 214 107
Alleybux
I want to see the green rangers hanging. I saw the report and police did say that they took pictures. Plus he had autopsy pics taken too. As for an update on cheslie kryst, I have tried and requested the autopsy but sadly in New York only the next of kin can request it. It is not for public record
What is the "Green Rangers Hanging"? Also, concerning Cheslie, I have been looking into ordering her Death certificate. Was told New York City Department of Health? Paid for one report and it was borderline scam pretty much showing common information... Her worst offense was a speeding ticket. This girl was clean. Would still like to know what's on that Death certificate? Now, if that's sealed - Something is fishy?!! Including case possibly still being open?

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
What is the "Green Rangers Hanging"? Also, concerning Cheslie, I have been looking into ordering her Death certificate. Was told New York City Department of Health? Paid for one report and it was borderline scam pretty much showing common information... Her worst offense was a speeding ticket. This girl was clean. Would still like to know what's on that Death certificate? Now, if that's sealed - Something is fishy?!! Including case possibly still being open?
Green ranger is Jason David frank, the OG power ranger , he killed himself last November. I don’t think her info will ever be released. Death certificates are not public record in NY hence why I was denied her autopsy

Original Sin

b!tch Mode
Reaction score
Reactions
21,505 1,177 1,608
Alleybux
Has anyone been able to find Nipsey’s photos?
There’s a video of Nipsey on the ground with a white tee wrapped around his head. His eyes were half closed and rolled back in his skull, but it looked like he was still breathing. Pretty sure some of the people that were standing around him were saying “he’s gone” then the video cuts out. Literally like 6 seconds long. That image is disturbing and visceral because you could see all the blood pouring from his head :(

Clara Barton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,177 10,698 4,211
Alleybux

Some of y’all are too desensitized for me.

You could’ve worded it with more respected towards the deceased.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,124 214 107
Alleybux
Green ranger is Jason David frank, the OG power ranger , he killed himself last November. I don’t think her info will ever be released. Death certificates are not public record in NY hence why I was denied her autopsy
I sure hope that is not the case... However, only time will tell, is how I see it? More powerful and well known celebrities have had their information released. New York seems kind of sloppy and careless anyway, so it's just a matter of somebody digging. When we had real "journalists" it would be no problemo, however, they're few & far between these daze, except for detective programs like "Dateline" or "Crime Watch" TV? You and I aren't the only two remaining who seem to care? No doubt others are out there with better access or who are closer to the scene. So, I am confident something more will be leaking, even if it's in a random comment in a Forum like this? The secrecy and "re-direction" is one thing that's really making me so crazy... Like, what was it about this girl to cause such secrecy? WHO leaked the content of the so-called suicide note, when that information should have been a confidential part of investigation? Who leaked the impact video, when that should have also been confidential? Why so few witnesses or people entering or leaving that condo, while her body laid out in the street? Average people don't ask these questions. So, I'm hoping more will be revealed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,869 388 52
Alleybux
There’s a video of Nipsey on the ground with a white tee wrapped around his head. His eyes were half closed and rolled back in his skull, but it looked like he was still breathing. Pretty sure some of the people that were standing around him were saying “he’s gone” then the video cuts out. Literally like 6 seconds long. That image is disturbing and visceral because you could see all the blood pouring from his head :(
Damn. I never saw that one. Is it still out there?

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
I sure hope that is not the case... However, only time will tell, is how I see it? More powerful and well known celebrities have had their information released. New York seems kind of sloppy and careless anyway, so it's just a matter of somebody digging. When we had real "journalists" it would be no problemo, however, they're few & far between these daze, except for detective programs like "Dateline" or "Crime Watch" TV? You and I aren't the only two remaining who seem to care? No doubt others are out there with better access or who are closer to the scene. So, I am confident something more will be leaking, even if it's in a random comment in a Forum like this? The secrecy and "re-direction" is one thing that's really making me so crazy... Like, what was it about this girl to cause such secrecy? WHO leaked the content of the so-called suicide note, when that information should have been a confidential part of investigation? Who leaked the impact video, when that should have also been confidential? Why so few witnesses or people entering or leaving that condo, while her body laid out in the street? Average people don't ask these questions. So, I'm hoping more will be revealed
Yeah there’s a a lot of questions unanswered. I wanna know who IDENTIFIED her body? Apparently witness were saying that there was blood everywhere. There was no blood at all. So who lied? And who was the person that was the last to see her on the 29th floor? That report of someone seeing her alone up on the 29th floor was never clarified.

KimmyKay12

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
42 7
Alleybux
Where the photos of Aaliyah plane crash with the bodies ever released? I can only find the photos that all of the news outlets have

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
Today is 9/11 but this is a death pic thread. Here is a pic entitled “the hand” from a 9/11 jumper. R.I.P. to the victims

1694477435693.jpeg

Hott_Damn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
250,142 7,507 440
Alleybux
Today is 9/11 but this is a death pic thread. Here is a pic entitled “the hand” from a 9/11 jumper. R.I.P. to the victims

View attachment 5117080

Is that a piece of Hershey's candy??? I was watching a 9/11 doc earlier and one of the men being interviewed talked about a jumper falling 3 feet in front of him. Made me wonder if any pics existed...

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
Is that a piece of Hershey's candy??? I was watching a 9/11 doc earlier and one of the men being interviewed talked about a jumper falling 3 feet in front of him. Made me wonder if any pics existed...
I didn’t even notice the candy. Pic is sad tho. Falling from that height a body just can’t stay intact. In the early 2000s I vividly remember a video of a person filming DIRECTLY in front of the WTC taping people jump and land. It was a person with a cam corder filming the jumpers. It was before the collapse. It was close enough but not close to where falling debris could hit the person filming they caught falls from their vantage point. This vid surfaced around very late 2001 or early 2002. I forgot which shock site it was. But it was brutal. I searched for years still can’t find it.

Sin Verguenza

BigTFromTheGroupHome
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
184,935 2,582 1,102
Alleybux
I remember that the NY post posted that hand pic in the paper and I was like wtffff is wrong with people. All of NYC is traumatized and they post this sh!t the very next day?

willowave

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
1 1
Alleybux
I found this on some obscure foreign website it was labeled Aaliyah. Is this really her body?

Attachments

• Aaliyah.jpg
    Aaliyah.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 333

willowave

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
1 1
Alleybux
Its tragic for people to claim this is one thing when its in fact an other. The only reason it threw me off was i renember Aaliyahs body being descibed as burned on her left side? But mostly in tact and this looks burned on the correct side and mostly intact but greyscale so i cant tell

Reaction score
Reactions
1,124 214 107
Alleybux
They got scrubbed for internet. Someone said they were surfaced around the early 2000s and then disappeared
Yeah... I heard she was kind of in the wreckage, partially singed with eyes open. I do recall the video of them loading her body onto an airplane in cardboard box, which was kind of F*cked up... Like, would they have shown some whyte female celeb icon's body getting loaded onto an airplane like that?