Quantcast

Celebrity Tarot Tea: Part II

GoldnGood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 875 73
Alleybux
I don't think so. Just that the Albagate might not be the most stressful thing his fans are going to stress over lol

Thanks @Rae

Lawd have mercy....more stressful than Albagate ..LOL
A lot of people want him to have an age appropriate future spouse.
So I hope that's not what will cause turmoil.

Is the stressful thing something other than a relationship with a woman? Or not caused by a relationship?
Or is it all romance related?

Rae

H@kimi The Deadbeat reads my posts & missed a pen
Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
Lawd have mercy....more stressful than Albagate ..LOL

LMAO yes! But I think that other thing might be a messy friendship/acquaintanceship this time.
It could be that the fans think he's the side boy of a woman who is in a relationship (I'm not picking up on JennyGate because he's not friends with that woman yet lol).
I don't think he'll be her side man, but because they're really in sync, have platonic chemistry and all of that, the fans could imagine things.

A lot of people want him to have an age appropriate future spouse.
So I hope that's not what will cause turmoil.

I think she'll be age appropriate. That Alba girl appears like a hypergamous sugar baby in my readings.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,380 9,793 5,304
Alleybux
Sorry yáll! This sh!t is late as hell because it took over 7 hours to export smdh!!!

GoldnGood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 875 73
Alleybux
Sorry yáll! This sh!t is late as hell because it took over 7 hours to export smdh!!!

Thank you @Ezra Miller.
I think my general question (above) was too late sadly.
But no worries. Like your voice btw.

Gonna catch up on your world affairs readings. I am very interested in the movement from a war on disease focus to a potential global war focus at the moment.

Sanusi

Eff em quiltas, cuz I down from my knittas
Reaction score
Reactions
8,562 732 37
Alleybux
1) Yes, twice if he rushes things
2) and 3) I still see her as adjacent and around the same age.

I see Olivia trying to get more acting roles and be seen as a serious actress when she feels her music is losing momentum.

CB: She's going to be a star, but she won't be A-list.

I see the possibility of another pregnancy with the current husband. She may also get married again to an actor.

I see he dated two.

BW may not be his preference, but he doesn't mind dating them.
Thinks they're pretty, but might not be into Asians

Nigeria will rise up, but it's after the fact that people will realize that it has risen up. I see a lot of people being jaded so they don't want to have false hopes.

That guy is not happy! Chile!

Because some of these people's music won't be that profitable soon except for touring. Better sell it now than in the future when it would be sold for less.
They also do not have enough cash.
I'm glad to see you're back. gives a virtual big ass hug I hope all is well.
I don't think it's because their music isn't appealing or anything like that, but more the way getting paid in music will be set up. The way everything is set up will be hard for artists to earn a legitimate earning through music outside of touring because of a change in music rights.
Investors buy it because they have tools to make it profitable for them. There's also another reason, but I'm blocked on it.

I see some might end up regretting selling their catalogues eventually. It's not a good idea for every artist.

I don't know how to explain all of this because some pieces are missing.
Damn, I guess the info being blocked is something major. Considering 1500 plays is counted as one stream, I'm surprised more artists aren't fighting against it, regardless what music genre they're in.

My next question is since the IRS are now made aware automatically of people receiving more than $600 in transactions or bank accounts, what problems people may experience from them doing this? Anyone who does readings can answer this.

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
I'm glad to see you're back. gives a virtual big ass hug I hope all is well.
Hiiiiiiii! * hugs *
Thank you! bisous
I hope you're well too!

Damn, I guess the info being blocked is something major. Considering 1500 plays is counted as one stream, I'm surprised more artists aren't fighting against it, regardless what music genre they're in.

I feel like these artists don't have the power these people have unfortunately.

My next question is since the IRS are now made aware automatically of people receiving more than $600 in transactions or bank accounts, what problems people may experience from them doing this? Anyone who does readings can answer this.

I don't see much impact except for a small rise of tax.

@Rae Who do you see as the next black woman to win the best actress Oscar?

I see either:
  • someone unknown now
  • Angela Bass€t
  • Lupit@
It seems to switch between the three. Lupi has the most chances right now, but it kinda switches a lot.

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
@n¥@ T@¥|0R J0¥
What is she like as a person?
Is she straight?

Dreamy/in her head. Can be aloof or not appear to be vulnerable to some. Smart. Very helpful.
I see some mild angry issues, tho.

@Rae what happened to r. D3stinee becoming the next bfs in acting is that no longer happening.

IIRC, I saw her as one of the potential Black female stars in acting, but not the top one.
I see it happening. Miiiight be happening earlier than I think I saw for her or she might get the role that changes her career earlier.

MiniTrios

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,135 193 18
Alleybux
R0$@LÍ@
  • What are they like as a person?
  • Does she that a lot of people find her facially challenged?
  • Does she know that her music is legitimately not good?
  • Did she really grow up very wealthy and is lying about almost being homeless?
  • Will she ever stop culturally appropriating or will she continue to double down?
  • Will her career continue to stay stagnant?
  • Does she make a lot of money off her music or is she not poppin enough or has a sh!tty deal?
  • Does she owe $0N¥/C0LUMB14 money?
  • Do they regret investing into her or do they think she deserves it?
  • Is she genuinely very desperate for fame (obvious pap strolls, exploiting romantic relationship, schmoozing the Kartrash and American influencers)?
  • Is her next album going to flop?
  • Is she using payola?
  • Is her relationship just real, real and PR, or just PR?
  • Is R@UW using her or are they using each other?
  • Any tea?
R€B€C4 L€0N
  • Will her career continue to rise?
  • Does she regret being R0$@LÍ@S’ manager?
  • Is she and and her team surprised at R0$@LÍ@s’ lack of success?
  • Any tea?
T@|N¥
  • What is he like as a person?
  • What is he like professionally?
  • Is he straight?
  • How is he in bed?
  • Is he really a jealous and insecure person (like to the point of sabotaging people)?
  • Is he one of the producers that does nasty things to people ($€XU4LL¥)?
  • Is he misogynistic or racist?
  • Any other tea?
ÉL1TE (N€TFL1X show)
  • Does the cast fake get along with each other
  • Do they really not like D@NN@ P@0L@, and if so why?
  • Was €$T€R €XP0$IT0 and 4lV4R0 R1C0 relationship fake, and why did they breakup?
C T4NG4N4
  • Why does he keep throwing shade at L@ R0$4Lí4?
  • Is he crazy, impulsive, jealous, or just makes bad decisions (getting into beefs for example)?
Y@1L1N & 4NU€L
  • Are they really using each other?
T0K1$CH4
  • Is she really fµck!ng for tracks?
  • Is her performative hyper-sexuality just for clout/her brand or is it her trauma too?
D@DD¥ ¥4NK€€
  • Is he really straight?
  • Does he cheat on his wife?
  • Is he really narcissistic like people say?
  • Is he embarrassed by his sons choice in wife?
R4PH¥ P1Ñ4
  • Are the feds really gonna snatch him up?
Y3NDR¥
  • Is she going to get more success?
  • How does she feel about her career?
J B@LV1N
  • Is he going to exposed for being gay?
  • Is he ever going to dragged for being anti-black?
M4R14H @NG3L1QU3
  • Did she really get passed around by producers when she was underage?
  • And does she really fµck for the things she has?
4NDR34 D3 C@$TRO @Y@L@
  • Does she really cheat on her man?
  • Is she really a sh!tty mother?
M1GU€L B€RN@RD€@U
  • What is he like a person?
  • Is he really an asshole?
  • Does he cheat on his girlfriend?
M@T€0 LUQU€
  • Is he going to be a big actor?
  • What is he like a person?
  • Is he ignorant (misogynistic or racist)?
  • Any tea?
M1N4 EL H@MM@N1
  • Will she get better roles?
  • What is like as a person?
  • Is she straight?
M@NU R10$
  • Is he gay?
  • Is he a fake person?
DJ $N4KE
  • Why are they so emotionally closed off?
  • Are they bullyish?
  • What are they like professionally?
  • How do they feel about their career?
  • Are they a social climber?
  • Would he clout chase off me?
  • Is he a jealous person?
  • Why is he always saying disrespectful sh!t out of nowhere to people?
  • Would he be jealous of me?
  • Does he fetishize Afro-Latinas (he gives when he talks about them) or does he just like them?
  • Is he a xes addict or something like that?
  • How is he in bed?
  • Any tea?
D1PL0
  • Is he ever going to get M€ T00€D?
Me
  • If I was famous famous in Hispanic countries and hopefully outside of them too, how would I be perceived racially, phenotypically, like would people view as mixed or just a brown Latina (I am mixed but pass as entirely non-Black sometimes), and would different types of people have different types of opinions on that?
  • Do I have the potential to reprogram my subconscious mind to have a successful career in Entertainment?
  • I had some psychic tell me this, is it true that I am meant to become famous with my Spouse, like meant to be in a romantic relationship but at the same time work together, and that we can get clout and money off of it?
  • Would Spain and the Dominican Republic be good places to move for me to go into Entertainment?

Last edited:

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,225 4,099 679
Alleybux
Did JK from BT$ Date a Blk Girl? Does he like em? How does he feel about them?

I see he dated two.

BW may not be his preference, but he doesn't mind dating them.
Thinks they're pretty, but might not be into Asians

Me knowing I'll never find out who those two lucky sis were:

oprah.gif

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
Me seeing that the OG and Queen @Rae is here blessing us with readings
nosey-gossip.gif

Anybody can answer this tho:
Is r3g3 je@n p from Bridgerton straight? Who is he going to end up marrying? Does he like black girls at all? He is so fine. Also what is he like in bed? I wanna sit on his face
1646782402360.jpeg

Also is K3ndr1kk S@mps0n from Insecure gay?

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,380 9,793 5,304
Alleybux
Thank you @Ezra Miller.
I think my general question (above) was too late sadly.
But no worries. Like your voice btw.

Gonna catch up on your world affairs readings. I am very interested in the movement from a war on disease focus to a potential global war focus at the moment.

lol you already know! :disdain I went live last night and my guides aren't a fan of Ukraine as a country. They don't like Putty tang either, but he's more 'in the right' than anyone in this situation.

Anyway, today they said that Russia and Ukraine will conduct more peace talks. One side will enter in good faith while the other will use that as a distraction for a sneak attack. It's about to get real in the next two months.

Meanwhile, sanctions will disrupt global food supply, so start growing food in your yards or apartments and squirrel away rice and such for as long as you can.

I hear popcorn is great to have in times like these.

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
R0$@LÍ@

Cocky. Very arrogant and hides it depending on the people she's interacting with. Ruthless. Snobby.

• Does she that a lot of people find her facially challenged?
  • Does she know that her music is legitimately not good?

Damn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

She thinks she's pretty and a musical genius.
  • Did she really grow up very wealthy and is lying about almost being homeless?
I get that she grew up upper-middle class.
She didn't lie, just exaggerate things to make it more dramatic than it really was.
I don't know what she said, but imagine someone rich who rents a home and then they are supposed to move out for another one, but there is some delay before getting into the new flat so they have to sleep in a hotel for a while because they cannot get back to their previous home anymore and now they're telling everyone they're homeless. Or even H&Mm situation in the US at the beginning where a financially comfortable person tells you they cannot find a home because they always have something to fall back on or enough money to sleep at the hotel while they keep on searching for the right home. I see this was something like that she lied about.

Will she ever stop culturally appropriating or will she continue to double down?

She'll keep on doing whatever she's doing right now. There might be one album or two where she goes harder on this, though.
  • Will her career continue to stay stagnant?
There will be a time when she's almost mainstream. Maybe the usual 3 years before fading and stay relevant in her country, Portugal and South America
  • Does she make a lot of money off her music or is she not poppin enough or has a sh!tty deal?
Enough for it to be considered a good disposable income from her previous life. It's not enough to be able to live an upper-class lifestyle on its own. She will be in the future, though. I don't see a lot of free things sent to her right now or in the future, though. People don't seem to think of her as influential enough and she won't have the type of extremely lucrative deals.
  • Does she owe $0N¥/C0LUMB14 money?
She doesn't S that much money left but they're trying to find a way to make her owe more.

• Do they regret investing into her or do they think she deserves it?
They regret the money that was invested in strategies when there were alternative that were less expensive and that could have given better results. Maybe, be more on TT and less payola at the beginning.
Other than that, they don't think too much about it. Just learning from their mistake.

• Is she genuinely very desperate for fame (obvious pap strolls, exploiting romantic relationship, schmoozing the Kartrash and American influencers)?
She wants to be mainstream. A superstar. She will keep on doing that until she is secured in her position in the industry. When she thinks she's a mainstream artist, she will do less of these things except for when she wants to merch and and/or promote her projects
  • Is her next album going to flop?
Critical flop (except for the paid critics). Sales are gonna be a little bit lower than before.
  • Is she using payola?
Used to at the beginning (not a lot), but not anymore.
  • Is her relationship just real, real and PR, or just PR?
Real and PR that will turn into strictly PR.
  • Is R@UW using her or are they using each other?
They're using each other but R is using her more.

R€B€C4 L€0N
  • Will her career continue to rise?
It will if she changes job (still in the entertainment).
  • Does she regret being R0$@LÍ@S’ manager?
Yes, because she bet on the wrong horse. There is someone who has more success than her that she could have been the manager of but she chose R instead.
  • Is she and and her team surprised at R0$@LÍ@s’ lack of success?
No. They are kinda satisfied with what they were able to achieve because it was hard and they didn’t expect her to go this far.
Might f#ck for track in the future. Might try to get in a relationship with some rappers too to get more attention.

T@|N¥
Not the best. Could be better. Will improve when he realizes he can come off as rude.
  • Is he straight?
I see "gay". May think he's bi.
  • How is he in bed?
Not good.
  • Is he really a jealous and insecure person (like to the point of sabotaging people)?
Insecure. No, will sabotage you if you come for him first.
  • Is he one of the producers that does nasty things to people ($€XU4LL¥)?
Do you mean like asking for xesual favors in exchange of being put on?
  • Is he misogynistic or racist?
I see racism against Asians.

ÉL1TE (N€TFL1X show)
  • Does the cast fake get along with each other
  • Do they really not like D@NN@ P@0L@, and if so why?
  • Was €$T€R €XP0$IT0 and 4lV4R0 R1C0 relationship fake, and why did they breakup?
They get along, but not as much as they want to portray. Cordial.

They don't have that much affinity with DN, but that's because DN is naturally distant and it takes a lot for them to warm up with people. Might also come across as slightly rude.

Yes, it was fake. It wasn’t worth it to keep on the masquerade.

C T4NG4N4
  • Why does he keep throwing shade at L@ R0$4Lí4?
  • Is he crazy, impulsive, jealous, or just makes bad decisions (getting into beefs for example)?
LR started throwing shade first in CT's mind, but it was a misunderstanding.

Crazy, calculating and jealous.

Y@1L1N & 4NU€L
  • Are they really using each other?
They will.

T0K1$CH4
  • Is she really fµck!ng for tracks?
  • Is her performative hyper-sexuality just for clout/her brand or is it her trauma too?
She using her charms, but not fµck!ng. She's very charming and a little enchanting behind the scenes. She has worked on those skills.

It's her trauma, but she's also naturally like that.

D@DD¥ ¥4NK€€
  • Is he really straight?
  • Does he cheat on his wife?
  • Is he really narcissistic like people say?
  • Is he embarrassed by his sons choice in wife?
Bi
Yes for the rest.

R4PH¥ P1Ñ4
  • Are the feds really gonna snatch him up?
Yeah and he'll snitch and work for them for a while to not get any more trouble.

Y3NDR¥
  • Is she going to get more success?
  • How does she feel about her career?
She'll have several hits. Beloved icon in her country.

Jaded. Wish she could have more success. Might try to hard to be successful in the US in order to reach more people and to break the plateau in her own country which will make her lose herself a little.

J B@LV1N
  • Is he going to exposed for being gay?
  • Is he ever going to dragged for being anti-black?
He'll come out himself. Whenever he feels ready. No external pressure or blackmail.

M4R14H @NG3L1QU3
  • Did she really get passed around by producers when she was underage?
  • And does she really fµck for the things she has?
Pimped by a parent/parental figure/adult she trusted.

Used to.

DJ $N4KE
  • Why are they so emotionally closed off?
  • Are they bullyish?

Chill. Reserved. Sweet if you're sweet, but can also be judgemental.
He'll only be emotionally open if he is comfortable with the person.
I hear "innocently teasing".
  • What are they like professionally?
Polite but hard to please.
  • How do they feel about their career?
Very happy. Never thought he'd get this far. Wants more, but wouldn’t mind if it's not possible.
  • Are they a social climber?
In the professional sense, they used to but not anymore because he sees himself at the top.
  • Would he clout chase off me?
No
  • Is he a jealous person?
Yes, if he's in love.
  • Why is he always saying disrespectful sh!t out of nowhere to people?
It's in his nature.
  • Would he be jealous of me?
No, unless he's in love with you.
  • Does he fetishize Afro-Latinas (he gives when he talks about them) or does he just like them?
That's his preference The latinas he fetishize are the types like Eva L0ng0ria, JL0, etc. Mestizo or slightly tan.
  • Is he a xes addict or something like that?
No, just a hoe.
  • How is he in bed?
Average to great depending on his sobriety and if he's really into the girl

Me
  • If I was famous famous in Hispanic countries and hopefully outside of them too, how would I be perceived racially, phenotypically, like would people view as mixed or just a brown Latina (I am mixed but pass as entirely non-Black sometimes), and would different types of people have different types of opinions on that?
Most people would view you as mixed. Some as Afro-Latina. You wouldn’t be the subject of the Kardi B types of debates.

• I had some psychic tell me this, is it true that I am meant to become famous with my Spouse, like meant to be in a romantic relationship but at the same time work together, and that we can get clout and money off of it?
I see some fame, but not with nor thanks to your spouse. You'll have in on your own and he'll have it on his own but in different industry so together it makes some kind of power couple and you will be richer thanks to him.
  • Would Spain and the Dominican Republic be good places to move for me to go into Entertainment?
Miami, DR, NYC, Madrid.

Me seeing that the OG and Queen @Rae is here blessing us with readings
nosey-gossip.gif
Hey Girl!!

Anybody can answer this tho:
Is r3g3 je@n p from Bridgerton straight?
Possibly pansexual but whenever comes across as straight or gay in my readings.

Who is he going to end up marrying?

Can't pick up the gender, just the masculine energy. Mixed and maybe American in the entertainment industry.

Might marry twice.

Does he like black girls at all? He is so fine.

Yes

Also what is he like in bed? I wanna sit on his face
View attachment 3447462

Good. Attentive. Sensual. Experimenting. Overwhelmed if he has a lot of feelings for his partner and if the partner is shy.

Also is K3ndr1kk S@mps0n from Insecure gay?

Bi, but might think he's gay or that he has a preference for men.

niki

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,263 488 181
Alleybux
The hyroglifics used to spell celeb's names ensures that I never know who you all are talking about, Lol. Glad that the reader's are back though because this thread was alot of fun.

MiniTrios

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,135 193 18
Alleybux
R0$@LÍ@
  • How would she feel about me professionally/personally?
  • Is she ruthless to the point of stealing from or blackballing people (if and when she can get away with it?)
  • Is she just racially insensitive because of her ruthlessness or is she full blown racist?
  • Does her mother and sister realize that she is ruthless and selfish, and do they think it’s okay (because clearly she learned that sh!t from somewhere), and are they the same way?
  • Has she ever gotten filler in her lips or nose?
  • Can other people in Spain and in the Latino Industry tell that she is cocky, snobby and selfish? (A lot of the White Latinos really gaslight you if you can see through her)
  • And is white privilege (+ musical snobbery, and elitism) really working in her favor that fµck!ng good..... like I get the vibe that a lot Hispanic have extreme opinions about her personality, like a lot of the Black and Brown ones see right through her arrogance and snobbery, but the White ones swear she is so elegant, genius, polite, fair etc. (but I also get that it is because they are also ruthless snobs)?
  • Does her team know about what people on LSA say?
  • Is she aware that her manager regrets picking her?
  • Is her manager going to drop her or is she going to ride it out?
  • What does 4NT0N10 B4NDER4$ really think of her?
  • What does PH4RE11 really think of her?
  • What does El GU1NCH0 really think of her and is he aware of her lie/exaggeration?
  • Does she really think she is a good dancer and performer?
  • Why do the Kartrash and the like befriend her publicly, is it like a (just in case you blow up) type of thing or do they feel like they gain something too?
  • Any additional tea?
DJ $N4KE
  • What would he want from me?
  • What would he think of me?
  • What type of women is he into (personality)?
  • What does he like in bed?
  • How good is his intuition?
  • Why the fµck does he see himself at the top?
  • Also I am confused by the jealousy do you mean of them like the things that they have or over the person?
4NT0N10 B4ND3R4S
  • Any tea?
V13R4 V1D3NT3
  • Is she a liar or stealing energy?
Me
  • Can I be a successful Latina singer or dancer?
  • Should I try to get clout off of social media first?
  • Can I manifest more magnetism (I am Pluto dominant) to help get even more clout?
  • What would R€B€C4 L€0N think of me?
  • Will I experience overt racism in Entertainment (I expect some but is going to be very bad)?
  • Will people be jealous or try to sabotage me?
  • Will people clout chase off me?(Only Hispanic or other people too)
  • Would I have personal issues become public, like will people from my personal life try to fµck with my career (like family or ex-friends)?
  • Is my family going to switch up on me because of this success?
  • Will my stepmother try to ruin my career?
  • Is my family going to try to take my money (conservatorship or otherwise)?
  • What would 4NT0N10 B4NDER4$ think of me?
  • What would S@LM@ H@¥EK think of me?
  • What would P3N3L0P3 €RUZ think of me?
  • What would CR1ST14N0 R0N4LD0 think of me?
  • What would G30RG1N4 R0DR1GU3Z think of me?
  • What would G1N4 R0DR1GU3Z racist ass think of me?
  • What would J.lo think of me?
  • What would ADA think of me?
Latin Entertainment Industry
  • I remember in the last thread you said that the reason for a lot of sh!tty casting and marketing is because a lot the tptb in the industry want everybody to be represented at the same time, I see a lot of that in the Latin industry, is that going to continue and can my career be impacted negatively by that? Should I be very careful with how I present myself and who and how I choose to do my PR and marketing? (I know I should regardless, but will this add to the potential of it going wrong?
  • Could I make money from starting a PR/Marketing company (after gaining connections)?
  • Can I manifest Gr@mmys’, G0¥@s’, GGs’ and 3MM¥s’.
Rae said:
I see some fame, but not with nor thanks to your spouse. You'll have in on your own and he'll have it on his own but in different industry so together it makes some kind of power couple and you will be richer thanks to him.
  • Is he White, Gypsy....or?
  • Can you tell me what industry he is in?
  • Will the relationship be healthy?

Last edited:

MiniTrios

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,135 193 18
Alleybux
Do you mean like asking for xesual favors in exchange of being put on?
Yes.
Might f#ck for track in the future. Might try to get in a relationship with some rappers too to get more attention.
Is their husband going to be in on it, or is she going to leave him?

Last edited:

wutthephuq

Mariah Carey’s Whistle Note
Reaction score
Reactions
3,198 14
Alleybux
I don’t do readings on the deceased, I’m answering this From L@uren’s POV.

He wasn’t ready, I’m getting that they were never going to wed and even though L@uren wanted it she didn’t care.

His not doing well, he tried to be strong especially for the people around him but deep inside he’s not okay.

You know what I mean

Yes but it won’t be the R&B that everyone grew up listening to. It’ll be what I call new age R&B, I’ll do a more in depth reading on this again.

Yes

Will do an in-depth Reading for this

Sorry I don’t read on the deceased like that but I’ll answer on her legacy/music.

So many hands involved here, many greedy hands at that. I’m seeing someone who is completely against releasing her music and putting on streaming platforms, this person has so much connections, power and pull that many people who can fight for this feel like they won’t win. Aaliyah will fight this battle herself and people (her fans) need to come together in this process because they have enough power to change how things have been going.

Everything will workout, sooner than we think. Her music will be available on many platforms all over the world. I’m seeing that some songs may chart too when this happens.

Ree Ree:

Yes, she has been planning for a long time actually. I’m getting that in her previous relationship her partner was not as serious when it came to the relationship being long term and with full commitment, also one of them wasn’t ready for children or didn’t want children at all and was stringing the other along. (Granted that Ree Ree has made it known she wants kids, it’s clearly him).

The breakup was extremely emotional and even though the was a chance for reconciliation the way he handled it made her hurt even more.

She will have children, I’m seeing 4 here but it might not come as soon as she planned and she will have kids before she gets married but will marry the father of her child(ren). I’m seeing unfaithfulness in the Union, the energy here is wavering so she may not be in contact with this person yet and can change the course of this relationship.

This aged well!

DesiChick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
14,502 147 27
Alleybux
Hey hey. What's this situation of d@ni3l k@luuy@ and this spiritual advisor that he has going on? Is this new girl, this "heir" of his messing up his social life? What kind of voodoo does she really have on him?

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
I know Z@yn’s not happy and hasn’t been in a while, but do you see him doing better in the near future?—like for both his career and love life as well? @Rae I feel like he’ll be done with fame all together and just settle down with some unknown woman lol.

And do you think his daughter will be close with his side of the family too? Only his mom has seen her but he hasn’t taken her to the UK to see his whole family. It seems she’ll be a hadid and be raised around them.

And will him and his baby mama have any custody battles?

I just want this man to do better and be a great father. I know he’s going through court-mandated therapy and anger management classes so hopefully that helps and he’ll transform into a better version of himself.

Last edited:

DrunkBy6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,041 788 1,871
Alleybux
Hi @Rae

Please answer what you can, are willing. Thanks! :clap

1) What triggered Pickley Spe@rs breakdown? Was is hereditary? Drugs? Trauma/abuse? Spiritual attack? All the above?
2) If Pickley Spe@rs did not breakdown would she still be making music today? What kind of albums would we have gotten after In The Z0ne? Would she have still released Black0ut?
3) What's Jimmy Lean Spe@rs beef with Pickley?
4) Will Pickely & her dad, mom reconcile?
5) Will Grammy's get replaced by another awards show? Like Spotify/Apple Music Awards, or something else?
6) Will Spotify, Apple Music be top music streaming services in the next decade, or will something else topple them?
7) Will KissKade release another album like Str0bel1ght S3duct10n?
8) Will Ush3r ever get a Superb0wl slot?
9) Will Katty Purry make a music comeback? hits & stuff?
10) What happened to Reese's HowIDo music career? Was she sabotaged or left voluntary?

atthispoint

Real eyes.Realize.Real lies
Reaction score
Reactions
16,960 1,289 868
Alleybux
i gotta quick question about nicka manaya

1. is she jelly of cardboard? that last interview was sus to me

2. whats her future looking like?

3. why did she bring up kim?

also with jelly nel..s..on

1. does she know shes blackfishing

2.whats her future looking like? will people fw her

3. is she being sabatoged by her former groupmates

Duchess Mia

MISS M
Reaction score
Reactions
3,150 35 6
Alleybux
Br@tty Pr!ntt/mr. Sm!th

-what is he like as a person?
-what is he like professionally?
-how does he feel about @ngel!ca h@ly/ex wife?
-did he cheat on her?
-does he love all his kids?
-does he really not see his adopted ones even Z?
-is he a sug@rdaddy or considering to be one?
-what is his type in women
-is he a narc?
-is he rac!st?
-is he a ph3d0?
-any tea?
-what does he think of c@priH0e
-does he get along with most of his colleagues?
-did he abuse his ex wife and kids
-how does he feel about how the acting scene is now compared to back in the days?
-does he think he is superior in a lot of ways?
-is he going to end up with someone his age, younger or just single?

@ngel!ca h@ly/mrs. Sm!th

-what is her personality like?
-what is she like professionally?
-is she genuine with the humanitarian work that she does?
-did her and @b3l really smash?
-what is her type in men?
-does she like women also/is she bi?
-what does she think of her ex husband?
-does she get along with people in the film industry?
-is she a republican?
-is her friendship with elm@ h@yes genuine? What does she think of her?
-did she grew up racist and or racially ignorant? She still is or not?
-who is she going to end up with?
-did she cheat on her most recent ex husband and cheated on him first?
-what type of women is she in a friendship and is she genuine?
-how does she feel about how her acting career is going and the roles she’s getting?
-does she have an eating disorder?
-did she abuse a lot of drugs?
-what was the reason for her adopting?
-what does she think about b3cky Ann!s0n?

Mr. & mrs. B!th
-what is the situation between them now
-who is going to win the custody battle?
-what do the older ones think of each of them?
-what will the outcome of the whole ordeal be?

Fashi0n !ndustry

-Will I ever attend a high fashion event?
-Will I make it in the fashion industry?
-Will I work/ collaborate with respected and or well known people?

Last edited:

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
R0$@LÍ@
  • How would she feel about me professionally/personally?

Personally: she'd like you and have you as an acquaintance.
Professionally: she wouldn’t care.

• Is she ruthless to the point of stealing from or blackballing people (if and when she can get away with it?) Blackballing.
  • Is she just racially insensitive because of her ruthlessness or is she full blown racist? Ruthlessness and because a friend influenced her.
  • Does her mother and sister realize that she is ruthless and selfish, and do they think it’s okay (because clearly she learned that sh!t from somewhere), and are they the same way? Yes. They know it's wrong and wish she can stop so it doesn't come back to bite her in the back.
  • Has she ever gotten filler in her lips or nose? lips and some non invasive surgery on the nose
  • Can other people in Spain and in the Latino Industry tell that she is cocky, snobby and selfish? (A lot of the White Latinos really gaslight you if you can see through her) Not in Spain, yes in the Latino industry but they'll see it eventually when she tries it with the wrong one.
  • And is white privilege (+ musical snobbery, and elitism) really working in her favor that fµck!ng good..... like I get the vibe that a lot Hispanic have extreme opinions about her personality, like a lot of the Black and Brown ones see right through her arrogance and snobbery, but the White ones swear she is so elegant, genius, polite, fair etc. (but I also get that it is because they are also ruthless snobs)? White privilege and seeing themselves in her.
  • Does her team know about what people on LSA say? Only some but they have not mentioned it in meetings. They will when they'll want her to have more Black fans.
  • Is she aware that her manager regrets picking her? No
  • Is her manager going to drop her or is she going to ride it out?
  • What does 4NT0N10 B4NDER4$ really think of her? He doesn’t think of her
  • What does PH4RE11 really think of her? Likes the idea of her music but doesn't like the execution. Wants to work with her
  • What does El GU1NCH0 really think of her and is he aware of her lie/exaggeration? Doesn't care for her.
  • Does she really think she is a good dancer and performer? She thinks thinks she's average and needs to improve. She's happy as long as she doesn't think she sucks.
  • Why do the Kartrash and the like befriend her publicly, is it like a (just in case you blow up) type of thing or do they feel like they gain something too? To be relevant everywhere. One of them also has a crush on her. Possibly Khlogré
  • Any additional tea?
DJ $N4KE
  • What would he want from me? Friendship.
  • What would he think of me? Pretty.
  • What type of women is he into (personality)? Chill, but still knows how to have fun. Clever. Possibly educated or booksmart.
  • What does he like in bed? Taking control
  • How good is his intuition? Alright, can do wayyy better, though.
  • Why the fµck does he see himself at the top? Because he's successful.
  • Also I am confused by the jealousy do you mean of them like the things that they have or over the person? Over the person
4NT0N10 B4ND3R4S
  • Any tea?
V13R4 V1D3NT3
  • Is she a liar or stealing energy? I only get that this person is very annoying.
Me
  • Can I be a successful Latina singer or dancer? singer
  • Should I try to get clout off of social media first?y es
  • Can I manifest more magnetism (I am Pluto dominant) to help get even more clout? You need to develop Uranian qualities
  • What would R€B€C4 L€0N think of me? annoyed by you cause you're prettier
  • Will I experience overt racism in Entertainment (I expect some but is going to be very bad)? Not too bad to the point you get depressed or something like that
  • Will people be jealous or try to sabotage me? Some envy but won't act on it. They may pray you don't go higher
  • Will people clout chase off me?(Only Hispanic or other people too) Not a lot
  • Would I have personal issues become public, like will people from my personal life try to fµck with my career (like family or ex-friends)? No
  • Is my family going to switch up on me because of this success? No, they'll just use your connections to their advantage without embarrassing you but you might feel awkward about it
  • Will my stepmother try to ruin my career?She'll try to makeyou put someone in her family on and will badmouth if you refuse
  • Is my family going to try to take my money (conservatorship or otherwise)? No, just milking the connections and associations
  • What would 4NT0N10 B4NDER4$ think of me?hot and talented
  • What would S@LM@ H@¥EK think of me? cute and talented
  • What would P3N3L0P3 €RUZ think of me? talented and smart
  • What would CR1ST14N0 R0N4LD0 think of me?
  • What would G30RG1N4 R0DR1GU3Z think of me?
  • What would G1N4 R0DR1GU3Z racist ass think of me?
  • What would J.lo think of me?
  • What would ADA think of me?
Latin Entertainment Industry
  • I remember in the last thread you said that the reason for a lot of sh!tty casting and marketing is because a lot the tptb in the industry want everybody to be represented at the same time, I see a lot of that in the Latin industry, is that going to continue and can my career be impacted negatively by that? Should I be very careful with how I present myself and who and how I choose to do my PR and marketing? (I know I should regardless, but will this add to the potential of it going wrong?
  • Could I make money from starting a PR/Marketing company (after gaining connections)?
  • Can I manifest Gr@mmys’, G0¥@s’, GGs’ and 3MM¥s’. GG and Ems

• Is he White, Gypsy....or?
  • Can you tell me what industry he is in?
  • Will the relationship be healthy?

My intuition says he does, but I don't want to take the risk of getting sued with this.
Hey hey. What's this situation of d@ni3l k@luuy@ and this spiritual advisor that he has going on? Is this new girl, this "heir" of his messing up his social life? What kind of voodoo does she really have on him?

She has manifested him. Possibly put roots on him. He was already starting to think and act like that before her hence why they "matched", but she's the big reasons his family has taken some distance. They're trying to save him, but only D can save himself. This is not entirely her fault, he has a lot of hands in this. A lot more free will than people realize and some of the decisions made were not taken because of her.
This is also a big karmic lesson for him. He's going to learn a lot out of this.
He might not get as much (prestigious) roles as before for a while, but he'll bounce back.

I know Z@yn’s not happy and hasn’t been in a while, but do you see him doing better in the near future?—like for both his career and love life as well? @Rae I feel like he’ll be done with fame all together and just settle down with some unknown woman lol.

And do you think his daughter will be close with his side of the family too? Only his mom has seen her but he hasn’t taken her to the UK to see his whole family. It seems she’ll be a hadid and be raised around them.

And will him and his baby mama have any custody battles?

I just want this man to do better and be a great father. I know he’s going through court-mandated therapy and anger management classes so hopefully that helps and he’ll transform into a better version of himself.

When I was trying to see his future, it was blank. The only thing I could see was songs released sporadically. I hope he'll get better, but I don't get a good feeling with all of this. He needs an intervention.

She'll be a Hadid. If his family wants to see her, they'll need to make the move themselves. I think there is a blockage from G's mom. She doesn’t want the daughter to know her dad's side. And I feel that the dad's side is not that interested in bounding with that baby/child either and Z will move on.

How does Jawnathon Mayjer feel about people calling him unattractive and talking about him dating only/Mostly WW?

You ain't sh!t lmao

Looks: I don't think he's aware of it yet, but when he is, he won't be thinking about it for long.
WW; he won't care until it affects his career, money. Might go on an anti Black woman rant because of it or say something slick about us.

Hi @Rae

Please answer what you can, are willing. Thanks! :clap

1) What triggered Pickley Spe@rs breakdown? Was is hereditary? Drugs? Trauma/abuse? Spiritual attack? All the above? Trauma, abuse, drug and heredity.
2) If Pickley Spe@rs did not breakdown would she still be making music today? What kind of albums would we have gotten after In The Z0ne? Would she have still released Black0ut? She would have been an actress. Would have had a small breakdown in her later years. She would have released songs for films
3) What's Jimmy Lean Spe@rs beef with Pickley? She was promised the same type of deal and success as BS, but she discovered it was a lie and she's jealous
4) Will Pickely & her dad, mom reconcile? No
5) Will Grammy's get replaced by another awards show? Like Spotify/Apple Music Awards, or something else? No but there is an answard who will be seen as almost as prestigious as the Grammys.
6) Will Spotify, Apple Music be top music streaming services in the next decade, or will something else topple them? Somethng else will top them and it's this one's award ceremony that will catch the Grammys
7) Will KissKade release another album like Str0bel1ght S3duct10n? thinks about it but won't or it will be slightly similar
8) Will Ush3r ever get a Superb0wl slot?I see him on stage, but he might have to share the stage with other artists kinda like what happened with dr dr€. Won't be the lead, tho.
9) Will Katty Purry make a music comeback? hits & stuff? critically and popular songs. Might be able to be seen as a serious artist after because of the type of music she makes. It will be mature Pop-indie.
10) What happened to Reese's HowIDo music career? Was she sabotaged or left voluntary?Sabotage

i gotta quick question about nicka manaya

1. is she jelly of cardboard? that last interview was sus to me
She has negative feelings, but I cannot pinpoint what it is right now. I only hear "bitterness" but I'mm pretty sure there is something else.
3. why did she bring up kim? To improve her own image and to team up with to take down Kardi

also with jelly nel..s..on

1. does she know shes blackfishing Yes and she doesn't care

2.whats her future looking like? will people fw her F.L.O.P. 4 life

3. is she being sabatoged by her former groupmates Sabotaged by her own team because they want to get rid of her but want to do it in circumstances that can bring them money. They'll make sure she can pay them for a long time.

Alexandrialoves

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,492 1,650 88
Alleybux
Personally: she'd like you and have you as an acquaintance.
Professionally: she wouldn’t care.

My intuition says he does, but I don't want to take the risk of getting sued with this.

She has manifested him. Possibly put roots on him. He was already starting to think and act like that before her hence why they "matched", but she's the big reasons his family has taken some distance. They're trying to save him, but only D can save himself. This is not entirely her fault, he has a lot of hands in this. A lot more free will than people realize and some of the decisions made were not taken because of her.
This is also a big karmic lesson for him. He's going to learn a lot out of this.
He might not get as much (prestigious) roles as before for a while, but he'll bounce back.

When I was trying to see his future, it was blank. The only thing I could see was songs released sporadically. I hope he'll get better, but I don't get a good feeling with all of this. He needs an intervention.

She'll be a Hadid. If his family wants to see her, they'll need to make the move themselves. I think there is a blockage from G's mom. She doesn’t want the daughter to know her dad's side. And I feel that the dad's side is not that interested in bounding with that baby/child either and Z will move on.

You ain't sh!t lmao

Looks: I don't think he's aware of it yet, but when he is, he won't be thinking about it for long.
WW; he won't care until it affects his career, money. Might go on an anti Black woman rant because of it or say something slick about us.

She has negative feelings, but I cannot pinpoint what it is right now. I only hear "bitterness" but I'mm pretty sure there is something else.
Oh no not D@n13l K. I really hope this is a quick phase for him.

Jawnathon Mayjers - This is disappointing, I expected more sense from him since he is sooo pro-black, but I guess he really just pro black men. Ranting on black women really?

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
Oh no not D@n13l K. I really hope this is a quick phase for him.
It might last for a couple of years or maybe three, but he'll get rid off of that woman in the meantime. Still acts like that afterwards for a little while before coming back to his senses.

Jawnathon Mayjers - This is disappointing, I expected more sense from him since he is sooo pro-black, but I guess he really just pro black men. Ranting on black women really?

I don't think the ranting is going to be public (maybe he'll hear some rumors about it), but he will throw some shade that can be interpreted in so any ways that BW won't be 100% sure if it's aimed at them. He'll be really slick.

sarellasand

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,564 840 246
Alleybux

Damn this is sad, but I get the same vibes.

Sanusi

Eff em quiltas, cuz I down from my knittas
Reaction score
Reactions
8,562 732 37
Alleybux
Was K0lin Caep3rn!ck protest just for show or did he change over time? Him randomly wearing the kente cloth and other things he has done seemed to be a stunt.

2) How will D0n@ld Gl0ver and !ssa R@e's career be since their shows are ending or have ended?

3) Who will be the black gatekeepers be with the new black Hollywood happening later? I think a few years ago on here it was supposed to be L3na W@ithe and someone else.

bonitaapplebum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,640 1,906 312
Alleybux
You ain't sh!t lmao
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I'm sure y'all were thinking it too lol
That's unfortunate

Rae

Reaction score
Reactions
147,576 3,715 562
Alleybux
-Will I work/ collaborate with respected and or well known people?

Possibly as a model and your involvement in fashion (behind the scenes), and the arts (cinema).

@Rae this isn’t really celeb related but is still entertainment related lol

When will AM3’s stock finally run to MOASS
Yes

thank you for answering.
my last question is will nicki succed in taking down cardi?

and why was she riding je..sy's clit?
Lil K won't try to sabotage anyone. She's above this. The only thing that will take down Cardi, is Cardi herself.

Because she thought it was going to bring her another audience. Now, she wishes she would have stayed out of it or sides with LM.

Last edited:

Gill Holroyd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,240 2,774 1,324
Alleybux
Possibly as a model and your involvement in fashion (behind the scenes), and the arts (cinema).

Yes

Lil K won't try to sabotage anyone. She's above this. The only thing that will take down Cardi, is Cardi herself.

Because she thought it was going to bring her another audience. Now, she wishes she would have stayed out of it or sides with LM.

!!!

Can you PM a timeframe cause there are lurkers in the main thread in the finance forum

1647035031334.jpeg