Quantcast

Celebrity Tarot tea please?

fiddlestix

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,429 8,353 8,758
Alleybux
I used my dowsing rods potentially he has not physical abused his children emotionally he has though
quincy is interested in both men and women as of right now has more of interest of ladies
ore of his children can be potentially gay or lesbian at the most curious take my answers with a grain of salt

Hi, are you still doing readings? Can I please ask you if Diddy has abused any of his children? Are his son's gay? I think Quincy may be gay.

Quincy isn’t bi, the second son is (I got the vibes but he was also exposed).

And you’re right, they’re emotionally damaged.

Quincy is disgusted/disturbed by what he’s seen, Justin is bi and a xesual deviant, Christian has a major ego

The girls are ok so far, hopefully they’ll remain that way

Mayhem

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,866 81 61
Alleybux

Quincy is disgusted/disturbed by what he’s seen, Justin is bi and a xesual deviant, Christian has a major ego

The girls are ok so far, hopefully they’ll remain that wayYousa
So Quincy is straight. I am glad he is disgusted. Does he believe his mother was killed by diddy? Is Quincy dating multiple women

thepseudonym

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,425 1,842 176
Alleybux

I dunno the dowsing. Rods kept insisting allegedly Quincy liked both but favors women for now unless it’s just a curiosity ,yes i would say Justin be bI but favors men and he sounds creepy
1700972037542.gif

thepseudonym

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,425 1,842 176
Alleybux
for ginger’s case against the mirror in 2023
I got he will win a little something but overall little consolation basically a loss at the end of the day tabloids will still do their stuff. Despite some of his wins don’t think he will win It all. I don’t know seems a little empty somehow even if he wins it all. He will still feel like a prisoner due to the enemy gossip always circulating the case won’t change things the icky press will know to be slyer and plus friends associates always gossip. It won’t change what he has lost in life or what he thinks he lost in life thanks to gossip. Being in court may also trigger an emotional breakdown like his ego will not be happy on the turnout despite some instances of winning and the lord energy he tries to front. It will never be enough for him and the fight against gossip.

Cards: haughtiness , pleasure seeker, money falseness,depression, rewards illusion, enemy, negativity, consolation,soldier/widower grief, lord card

take what I say with a grain of salt, I’m not always accurate.
Well I think this aged well

Linadina123

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
95 14 17
Alleybux
Can you do a general reading on Mariah the scientist, her love life, how she’s feeling now and her career. She is getting a lot of hate

PositiveVibes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,456 1,525 120
Alleybux
Can you please do a reading on Polly Jean Harvey about how does she feel about still making music in her fifties as well as poetry readings?

Saphora

Play or get played
Reaction score
Reactions
8,900 722 507
Alleybux
I guess this is old tea now but, I did a reading on Nicki right before the Queen album dropped (earlier in the day of, actually and that was odd to me that I felt the need to do a reading on her) and I can’t remember the exact cards that came out but, I do remember her reading basically revealing everyone would be against her, she would have a lot of people “attacking” her in the near future and, a lot of this was a result of her own actions/karma.
Well done! Your reading was correct. Nicki is a fµck face pedophile & rapist defender who’s shitting on her own legacy.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom