Quantcast

Chad Ocho Cinco New Fiancee, Sharelle Rosado, Evelyn Lozado 2.0

vcona1966

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
336 24 2
Alleybux
I thought she would at least drop her off to be with kenndi for a day or 2…we have a coupler more days so we will see….I don’t think they went to Jamaica for a wedding either. Nope
I was thinking the same. Kennedi and her need to be together on this fun adventure

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Why does she take pics with his kids but he does not take pics with hers?
1656894096740.png

She did post that. Pic.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
And Chad should be in it. I’m sure there will be an all girl pic. They have a variety of pics they can take, just hope he is in some with her kids and family. Wonder if she will be in the girls pic?
Shrelle is the one trying to prove her love not chad.

Brownnie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,148 613 41
Alleybux
The only time I remember him ever really posting Lexi daughter was when they have both Lexi and Bates daughters at the same time. Him and Sharelle was keeping them both. It seem like it was around the time that Bates and Lexi was hanging together.

Virgomama57

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
906 28 2
Alleybux
what happened within a year? Hmm
I may be reaching for the stars however I feel like what changed is Lex. She fell in love and she no longer played by his rules and Chad like the narc he is, is throwing a tantrum. When she was still entertaining him and playing nice the way he wanted her too, he would post Cha Cha and he was clearly involved which is when she would show public appreciation for him. I want to include Relle as a contributing factor also because there was a point where I saw Bates blast him for not being engaged with Kennedy like he used to as well. This was in the beginning of him and Relle getting the new attention so of course people chalked it up to her being jealous

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
I may be reaching for the stars however I feel like what changed is Lex. She fell in love and she no longer played by his rules and Chad like the narc he is, is throwing a tantrum. When she was still entertaining him and playing nice the way he wanted her too, he would post Cha Cha and he was clearly involved which is when she would show public appreciation for him. I want to include Relle as a contributing factor also because there was a point where I saw Bates blast him for not being engaged with Kennedy like he used to as well. This was in the beginning of him and Relle getting the new attention so of course people chalked it up to her being jealous
Correct…I may also add Bates,Relle and Lexi was dealing with Chad at the same time. Did we not forget Batee was at the game with Chad jr. while Lexi was n Vegas with Chad for New Years Lexi n him was visible more and few months later him n Relle was official.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Correct…I may also add Bates,Relle and Lexi was dealing with Chad at the same time. Did we not forget Batee was at the game with Chad jr. while Lexi was n Vegas with Chad for New Years Lexi n him was visible more and few months later him n Relle was official.
I will never forget this. And I felt this was literally the carpet being pulled from under Lexi. I think she was totally surprised by how this all took place and the timing of it all. Oh and don’t forget lil freckles had her grand debut that spring also..plus whoever we don’t know about..that was when bates disappeared off socials for like two or three weeks.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
1657040851397.png

Ok folks …their was no marriage or engagement..just Chad showing off and advertising himself for the next person. Letting them know he can take care of you n ur tribe on his dime!!! ;)

Virgomama57

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
906 28 2
Alleybux
Bingo!!! She used to also taunt Crystal during that time. I remember seeing her in shaderoom comments laughing and leaving shady comments on posts about Chad and Crystal whether it was good or bad tea she was there adding fuel to the fire on a blog post. I absolutely think her pulling back on being an option for him made him get super petty with their child

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Bingo!!! She used to also taunt Crystal during that time. I remember seeing her in shaderoom comments laughing and leaving shady comments on posts about Chad and Crystal whether it was good or bad tea she was there adding fuel to the fire on a blog post. I absolutely think her pulling back on being an option for him made him get super petty with their child
Absolutely…you see Crystal hasn’t produced a man yet….Why you think that is??? I’ll wait…literally…:joy:

redredrose

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
962 38 28
Alleybux
As beautiful as Chad is, I hate that he treats his children differently. That's disgusting behaviour. I always say this, these celebs think they're going to be young, attractive and active for ever. Children don't forget. SMH!!

I think Lexi's doing a great job with her daughter, it's just such a shame she has to deal with Chad's weird, childish and disgusting ways.

No wonder baites didn't come, it would have been like Madea's family reunion or maybe she weren't invited...I'm more inclined to believe that plus Sherelle weren't about to have barbie in her thong 2-piece around Chad lol ‍♀️

Anyways, I agree with the font who said chad is fake. He's sexy as hell but puts on a fake persona for sure. He's probably a Pr!k in real lyf.

Lastly I think Rella is gorgeous but she's looking old as hell and stressed out these days. I remember when I first saw that pic of her and chad on TSR and was like wow she's so pretty but she's lost it, still pretty but not wow. Being with chad can't be easy....but rella clearly ain't going no where......

Dnt mind my typos lol

I'm waiting for the next scandal because I'm sure they'll be another...

Last edited:

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
As beautiful as Chad is, I hate that he treats his children differently. That's disgusting behaviour. I always say this, these celebs think they're going to be young, attractive and active for ever. Children don't forget. SMH!!

I think Lexi's doing a great job with her daughter, it's just such a shame she has to deal with Chad's weird, childish and disgusting ways.

No wonder baites didn't come, it would have been like Madea's family reunion or maybe she weren't invited...I'm more inclined to believe that plus Sherelle weren't about to have barbie in her thong 2-piece around Chad lol ‍♀️

Anyways, I agree with the font who said chad is fake. He's sexy as hell but puts on a fake persona for sure. He's probably a Pr!k in real lyf.
I’m sure Bates answers the door in her thong when he picks up kenndi. Chad is good on that he don’t want it. …. Chads kids don’t like Bates or her kids.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
View attachment 3807480
Ok folks …their was no marriage or engagement..just Chad showing off and advertising himself for the next person. Letting them know he can take care of you n ur tribe on his dime!!! ;)
This has got to be the most saddest, embarrassing yet truest thing you have ever said about him lmao. I’m literally smh. Why is he like this ? He could be in a hospital bed with the funeral home on standby and still find a way to want to stunt for attention. The fact relle wants this nonsense in her life continues to show how crazy she is. She must be hella tired. Between the physical running around and the emotional part of playing homeland security it’s gotta be a lot.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Tsk tsk…I didn’t know crystal was taunted by Lexi. See . It’s always funny until you’re on the receiving end of it. It’s always “I’m better than them” until chad shows up and be chad again. Relle better look, listen and learn. You are next up! Ain’t no one woman above the team! Everybody gets it from him. Just watch. Tables turn…..bates said it! Everybody was messing with him the same time and now looking shocked like omg! Everyone hands is dirty in this..relle will get what she deserves in the end. It’s all gonna come together…all that she wants she will definitely get…must be worth it to her.. the only one unscathed is chad. He walks out victorious each time. With more and more women lining up by the boatload for foolishness and mess. Bunch of willing participants. Leaving a trail of broken homes, children and women behind. He’s definitely something …

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Tsk tsk…I didn’t know crystal was taunted by Lexi. See . It’s always funny until you’re on the receiving end of it. It’s always “I’m better than them” until chad shows up and be chad again. Relle better look, listen and learn. You are next up! Ain’t no one woman above the team! Everybody gets it from him. Just watch. Tables turn…..bates said it! Everybody was messing with him the same time and now looking shocked like omg! Everyone hands is dirty in this..relle will get what she deserves in the end. It’s all gonna come together…all that she wants she will definitely get…must be worth it to her.. the only one unscathed is chad. He walks out victorious each time. With more and more women lining up by the boatload for foolishness and mess. Bunch of willing participants. Leaving a trail of broken homes, children and women behind. He’s definitely something …
Lexi probably did it because Bates did it to her child. Idk. They all touched n the head. But like you said they all sign up for up. So welp…

QueenLynnA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
582 39
Alleybux
Nothing good ever comes out of a narcissist.