Quantcast

Chad Ocho Cinco New Fiancee, Sharelle Rosado, Evelyn Lozado 2.0

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
How u young lady? It’s getting thick in these streets.
Lmao I’m good! This thread been kinda dry and I was like lemme log in and see what the good people are up to and lookey lookey!!! Here we go!!!! Right in time for some sat action lol. I was thinking too bates stay dressed and all a sudden she popped up to go travel??? And didn’t scream her destination as usual. I did think it was unlike her but I didn’t even think that’s while the cats away the mouse will play…..

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Lmao I’m good! This thread been kinda dry and I was like lemme log in and see what the good people are up to and lookey lookey!!! Here we go!!!! Right in time for some sat action lol. I was thinking too bates stay dressed and all a sudden she popped up to go travel??? And didn’t scream her destination as usual. I did think it was unlike her but I didn’t even think that’s while the cats away the mouse will play…..
I feel like once gets them pregnant he feels like his job is done. Shrelle is good for his business side. Idk if she can handle that beast side. He seems like he only goes to Tampa because she ask not cuz he wants too.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
I feel like once gets them pregnant he feels like his job is done. Shrelle is good for his business side. Idk if she can handle that beast side. He seems like he only goes to Tampa because she ask not cuz he wants too.
That’s sick! He just finding people and getting them pregnant like it’s a mission he’s on! And what’s sicker is they let this happen! Chad seems like matter how beautiful you are, how small your waist is, how big your butt is, how pretty your feet are, how nice you dress, how amazing you are, how wealthy you are, how much you lean on and depend on him, how fun you are etc….he is always going to move on to another. He is like a child who plays with a toy Christmas morning and then by that night he already looking for another.

Yogagurl

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 5
Alleybux
Those are not the same hotel floors. Tiles don't even line up the same. I think Bates wants everyone to think what everyone is thinking.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Those are not the same hotel floors. Tiles don't even line up the same. I think Bates wants everyone to think what everyone is thinking.
Idk they pretty dam close. Could he be sitting at different part of the floor. It’s not really what bates what’s ppl to think this time. It’s the before and after actions. Imma give them a few days.

Yogagurl

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 5
Alleybux
Idk they pretty dam close. Could he be sitting at different part of the floor. It’s not really what bates what’s ppl to think this time. It’s the before and after actions. Imma give them a few days.
Maybe, but I really don't see it. She posted from a club in LA all night last night. I think she wanted him to hang out and maybe he said no cuz she posted a story where she looked ticked off about doing some singles thing . He just posted that he is just now leaving LA.

Yogagurl

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 5
Alleybux
Maybe, but I really don't see it. She posted from a club in LA all night last night. I think she wanted him to hang out and maybe he said no cuz she posted a story where she looked ticked off about doing some singles thing . He just posted that he is just now leaving LA.
But look now she has us talking about her again when for a while it was slow. She likes the noise.

Yogagurl

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 5
Alleybux
You’re right. And her captions are very interesting to say the least…
Yes cuz she doesn't want people to move on since she hasn't. But hey I guess it makes a good story. But really. She flys to LA knowing he's gonna be there. Of allllll the places to go. And girl I'm from LA, she just stayed her butt in a downtown hotel (which no one stays downtown in LA there is nothing to do) and waited. for NOTHING. Oh wait she did make sure to tag she went to the the place he goes Roscoe's. But she didn't tag Hollywood. She ain't tag Bev Hills. Nothing. Hmmm.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Yes cuz she doesn't want people to move on since she hasn't. But hey I guess it makes a good story. But really. She flys to LA knowing he's gonna be there. Of allllll the places to go. And girl I'm from LA, she just stayed her butt in a downtown hotel (which no one stays downtown in LA there is nothing to do) and waited. for NOTHING. Oh wait she did make sure to tag she went to the the place he goes Roscoe's. But she didn't tag Hollywood. She ain't tag Bev Hills. Nothing. Hmmm.
Idu that part….ur such a bad bish…but no guy has claimed u yet. Where is Toyas man? Chile idk.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Omg this has the be the most second hand embarrassment I’ve experienced reading any post here. Lol. That’s so sad…

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Idu that part….ur such a bad bish…but no guy has claimed u yet. Where is Toyas man? Chile idk.
Not for nothing tho. It seem like a lot of the women that be on ig showing they whole glory hole and telling the world how much they a bad bish be all lonely and depressed all the time. You doing all this kind of thing for years and still on ig in the same place with no one? I don’t understand. Doesn’t that defeat the purpose? Isnt that what they are doing all this for? To catch someone? And no one is caught? It’s so odd. And In her case I’m sure those men there are looking to get her attention. She can’t be waiting for chad. That would be crazy.

Yogagurl

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
44 5
Alleybux
This what I’m saying!!! The men have to be her dm!!!! Wth going on?
She wants a rich man but she doesn't have the drive and motivation that a rich man wants in a partner. And the dude from down the block can't afford to support her desired lifestyle

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,485 2,239 2,624
Alleybux
Yea but chad don’t seem like he’s above that to me. I can see him doing some slick shady slimy mess. He comes off like that to me. And if he has a willing participant (we all know how bates been crying and dying and whining online for a man/peen every single day) I can sure see it. Plus chad get bored. Ain’t it about time for him to get bored with Sharelle? He can’t play the good guy and dress up in good guy cosplay forever. The font that called out them same hotel floors you need a round of applause lol!!! That was decent fbi work and now I saw that it seem plausible!!!
True to all that! It’s definitely cheat o’clock time lol!!!!!!!

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
1628991523705.png

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Sure cuzz that's where he goes. But it was hours AFTER she was there.
I don’t think they will post the exact time when on location unless on video. It’s too many coincidences . They met up at some point in LA. Until I know different that’s what I believe.

In my younger years. I use to date a guy and his girlfriend would call n he be in my house talking to her like nothing. So yeah.
Sherelle gives me that vibe that she FaceTimes him to check on the situation. Bates or whoever can also be right with him during the call. Ijs

Last edited:

CruzanRum

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,612 7,821 1,126
Alleybux
I don’t think they will post the exact time when on location unless on video. It’s too many coincidences . They met up at some point in LA. Until I know different that’s what I believe.

In my younger years. I use to date a guy and his girlfriend would call n he be in my house talking to her like nothing. So yeah.
Sherelle gives me that vibe that she FaceTimes him to check on the situation. Bates or whoever can also be right with him during the call. Ijs
I don't know why it's so hard for ppl to believe that chad will fu*k his baby momma lol.

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,485 2,239 2,624
Alleybux
I don't know why it's so hard for ppl to believe that chad will fu*k his baby momma lol.
Because they think he’s a changed man.Lol!!!
They thing he’s sprung off Sharelle. Lol!!!!
Chads just doing a Chad, give it time you’ll see how his game plays out. If Sharelle is really pregnant and they’re not married already then his game has been fully accomplished. Chad doesn’t marry the Mothers of his children. She had a better shot at marriage before she let him knock her up. Chad now has another life long harem member because of the baby attachment. Mission complete. Lol!!!!

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
Watching Bates story about God and her weekend/trip home makes me think her efforts at getting the peen failed. Idk. Its the way she described how upset she was..

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Watching Bates story about God and her weekend/trip home makes me think her efforts at getting the peen failed. Idk. Its the way she described how
For me…it wasn’t about if she got any….I wanna know why she went in the first place?…if she didn’t get any this time what may happen the next time and the next time…

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
1629117145332.jpeg

This is y I said give her a coupler days. If Chad knows best he better not sleep with her. She will tell it !!!

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
For me…it wasn’t about if she got any….I wanna know why she went in the first place?…if she didn’t get any this time what may happen the next time and the next time…
Yes! Wonder if he invited her.. or she just knew he was gonna go there and she created her own trip there “by coincidence”. If he invited her then he is playing his usual games. If she went on her accord she’s really crazy and playing games with herself. Sounds like coming home she had a terrible time. She need to take time off and really get therapy. She’s spinning in circles engulfed in hurt and depression it seems.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
Yes! Wonder if he invited her.. or she just knew he was gonna go there and she created her own trip there “by coincidence”. If he invited her then he is playing his usual games. If she went on her accord she’s really crazy and playing games with herself. Sounds like coming home she had a terrible time. She need to take time off and really get therapy. She’s spinning in circles engulfed in hurt and depression it seems.
Right…how did she know who..what..when and where? Did he tell her? ..seems like it was a last attempt for her. Y is she still hurt? Is he giving her a lil extra child support? Y is she still emotionally attached?.

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Right…how did she know who..what..when and where? Did he tell her? ..seems like it was a last attempt for her. Y is she still hurt? Is he giving her a lil extra child support? Y is she still emotionally attached?.
I think she really still has hope they can get back together. No matter how much she posts memes and retweets stuff that suggest she is over it I feel that’s why she is going over board with this energy online to try and be like “see I told you I’m ok and moved on”. And if she would still really want this guy and give him another round after all she been through with him she is very not well in the head. At a certain point can’t even blame him as she is complicit in the foolishness and looking to be hurt and taken advantage of. I know another font said she may be looking for a man who can support her lifestyle she wants and the regular Joe won’t do it…I get it I guess but you mean to tell me that no rappers or ball players from any sport has looked her way? That’s hard to believe…those type of men always seem to be on the hunt for those types of women…she gotta move on in every single way..for her own sanity.

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
I agree. I would assume that because they share a child and he spends a decent amount of time with her, she knew he was going to be out of town. And possibly positioned herself to be in the same place a day or 2 earlier. Then Sharelle posted him back in the bed as soon as he landed basically.. Another potential slap in the face...definitely a odd situation. They both ended up in Tampa at the end as well...

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
I agree. I would assume that because they share a child and he spends a decent amount of time with her, she knew he was going to be out of town. And possibly positioned herself to be in the same place a day or 2 earlier. Then Sharelle posted him back in the bed as soon as he landed basically.. Another potential slap in the face...definitely a odd situation. They both ended up in Tampa at the end as well...
You’re right! I did notice them both in Tampa too. Smdh

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Sharelle said “got him over here/in bed sleeping like a baby”…lol..the jokes write themselves…

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,255 390 17
Alleybux
Sure was a lot of odd coincidences this weekend…

Brownnie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,148 613 41
Alleybux
I think she is scared that whatever money he is giving her for support he will discontinue it. Then she won’t be able to show off her shoes that match the bag. If she was to be with someone else publicly.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,356 3,894 127
Alleybux
I think she is scared that whatever money he is giving her for support he will discontinue it. Then she won’t be able to show off her shoes that match the bag. If she was to be with someone else publicly.
So your saying she can’t have a boyfriend bcuz he will stop giving her money? If that’s the case he would have to still be dealing with her. idk y he would care who she deals with. They’re crazy.

Last edited:

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,485 2,239 2,624
Alleybux
If and this a big if but if Sharelle is really pregnant, then when she hits the big fat unattractive can’t fµck anymore stage and can’t run to the airport to chase him down anymore because she’s too pregnant, that’s when he’ll cheat. Lol! I don’t know who he will pick to cheat with but he will be cheating.