Quantcast

Chad Ocho Cinco New Fiancee, Sharelle Rosado, Evelyn Lozado 2.0

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,486 2,239 2,624
Alleybux
Welp it’s not a if anymore. It was just reported on neighborhoodtalks Instagram account that Chad and Sharelle are indeed expecting a baby.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
Nah talk. Share your thoughts. This gonna be a interesting time…bates tweets and ig gonna be very telling…
Ok…did Chad meet up w Bates to kinda warn her/soften the blow. Was Bates over here reading/writing and asking Chad if she was pregnant n he said no and finally told her this weekend. Is it a double blow that it’s announced in a magazine? Too me the La trip makes sense now. Idk about anyone else. N her being so upset after. She probably was crying so much on the plane the pilot just dropped her as off n Tampa. Poor thing. Smh lol.

Last edited:

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,256 390 17
Alleybux
Ok…did Chad meet up Bates to kinda warn her/soften the blow. Was Bates over here reading/writing and asking Chad if she was pregnant n he said no and finally told her this weekend. Is it a double blow that it’s announced in a magazine? Too me the La trip makes sense now. Idk about anyone else. N her being so upset after. She probably was crying so much on the plane the pilot just dropped her as off n Tampa. Poor thing. Smh lol.
Damn..food for thought..

Lawyerup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,256 390 17
Alleybux
Ok…did Chad meet up Bates to kinda warn her/soften the blow. Was Bates over here reading/writing and asking Chad if she was pregnant n he said no and finally told her this weekend. Is it a double blow that it’s announced in a magazine? Too me the La trip makes sense now. Idk about anyone else. N her being so upset after. She probably was crying so much on the plane the pilot just dropped her as off n Tampa. Poor thing. Smh lol.
She was very emotional yesterday after the trip and it sounds like a bad time she had there. Maybe you’re right

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
She was very emotional yesterday after the trip and it sounds like a bad time she had there. Maybe you’re right
Idk u know I’m just guessing and going by past behavior. What would have her so upset? A baby would because that’s the only thing she felt she had over her. You how they call each other “baby mama”. Sherelle didn’t have a baby but now she does.

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
Idk u know I’m just guessing and going by past behavior. What would have her so upset? A baby would because that’s the only thing she felt she had over her. You how they call each other “baby mama”. Sherelle didn’t have a baby but now she does.
I was thinking she was so upset because she made an effort to "be available" so to speak in LA and he didn't bite. Maybe he finally did the right thing and possibly even said some things to her that weren't nice during the rejection. Maybe he used to fall for it when she approached him before. And this time he didn't. That would make her post about how you treat the mother of your child make sense.

Plus, they were both in Tampa and she had to call her daughter to get home. He didn't make an effort to take care of it...who knows.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
I was thinking she was so upset because she made an effort to "be available" so to speak in LA and he didn't bite. Maybe he finally did the right thing and possibly even said some things to her that weren't nice during the rejection. Maybe he used to fall for it when she approached him before. And this time he didn't. That would make her post about how you treat the mother of your child make sense.

Plus, they were both in Tampa and she had to call her daughter to get home. He didn't make an effort to take care of it...who knows.
Right we really won’t know. I’m also going by her not letting her take pics with Kennedi anymore. I feel it was to make her feel a way. This new baby means more split money and time.

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
Right we really won’t know. I’m also going by her not letting her take pics with Kennedi anymore. I feel it was to make her feel a way. This new baby means more split money and time.
True. I like your perspective. But I really don't think she knew or cares about the baby. There is already a baby that came after hers. They have been off and on for so many years. I think she felt he belonged to her and she could manipulate him and have him when she wanted. I think he's acting different now because he feels differently about Sharelle. I really think it's a simple as she's hurt. Heartbroken. He's treating this one differently than the others and ever her.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
Ok…now that we got the baby out the way lol…did Sherelle get beat at her own game? Remember she said she’s not having no kid until she gets married. Idk if they are quietly married already. Will she get married with the bump or even make it down the aisle?

Last edited:

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
I also noticed that none of his kids mothers badmouth him. So I don't think anyone cares about him having more. I think it's about love. Maybe since they've been back and forth for years....she didn't take this new relationship as seriously as she should have and now that's changed.

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
Ok…now that we got the baby out the way lol…did Sherelle get beat at her own game? Remember she said she’s not having no kid until she gets married. Idk if they are quietly married already. Will she get married with bump or even make down the aisle?
Hmmm...I think they either got married already or have it in the plans.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
I also noticed that none of his kids mothers badmouth him. So I don't think anyone cares about him having more. I think it's about love. Maybe since they've been back and forth for years....she didn't take this new relationship as seriously as she should have and now that's changed.
It has to be more than just the relationship. She’s clearly still very emotional attached. The question is why? She don’t care about Sharelle. Bates is ok with being the side girl that’s how she arrived.

Brownnie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,148 613 41
Alleybux
I’ve always thought they got married right after his mom’s funeral, when they went to Jamaica or which ever island they visited based on some of the conversations from Brandon on IAM Athlete. And it was like Chad didn’t want to spill the beans. He never came out and said it but I feel they are married…just my speculation.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
Let me go look for this magazine article and see if they mentioned being married. I can’t believe they would announce a baby and not the wedding.

RisaD954

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
258 32
Alleybux
I’ve always thought they got married right after his mom’s funeral, when they went to Jamaica or which ever island they visited based on some of the conversations from Brandon on IAM Athlete. And it was like Chad didn’t want to spill the beans. He never came out and said it but I feel they are married…just my speculation.
I doubt that they got married then, he divorce was only finalized on June 11th ‍♀️

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
1629138556573.png

Cicima

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 4
Alleybux
It has to be more than just the relationship. She’s clearly still very emotional attached. The question is why? She don’t care about Sharelle. Bates is ok with being the side girl that’s how she arrived.
Exactly. I think he's not allowing her to be the side piece. That's what I'm saying, I think he's changed. He's being faithful or whatever lol.

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,000 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
I think so too

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,000 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
I bet Evelyn everybody got a hustle but me Lizado is in her feelings. I think she still wanted Chad but went with the public instead of going back.

Somethingspecial

LIKE IT OR NOT….
Reaction score
Reactions
38,357 3,894 127
Alleybux
Exactly. I think he's not allowing her to be the side piece. That's what I'm saying, I think he's changed. He's being faithful or whatever lol.
Ok got it ! ur angle is…they was sliding and he said no more….her usual tricks she uses to get her way stopped working..n now she knows it’s over over…gotcha.

Brownnie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,148 613 41
Alleybux
I was just about to say I forgot about Evelyn and now she’s about to be triggered again.

Specialk1029

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
148 14 2
Alleybux
Don’t take it personal luv. I’m talking about sherelle. If shes pregnant it’s not that serious. We expect her to
I didnt think so initially but she had been moving different… not in front of the camera as much.. baggy shirts, one of the pics she took
At his daughters off to college party her looked like she definitely had a belly. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if her next fullbody “in real-time” pic is at her “baby shower” or engagement party or something along those lines!
Just like I said a couple of weeks ago.. .. well I actually got it slightly wrong but I was close..

drayel

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,065 23 1
Alleybux
Yea but chad don’t seem like he’s above that to me. I can see him doing some slick shady slimy mess. He comes off like that to me. And if he has a willing participant (we all know how bates been crying and dying and whining online for a man/peen every single day) I can sure see it. Plus chad get bored. Ain’t it about time for him to get bored with Sharelle? He can’t play the good guy and dress up in good guy cosplay forever. The font that called out them same hotel floors you need a round of applause lol!!! That was decent fbi work and now I saw that it seem plausible!!!
I agree but also on another note I’m sure bates and chad have easily just hooked up while they both in Miami. I mean sharelle haven’t officially moved to Miami yet she stillin tampa