Quantcast

Chadwick Boseman posts video looking gaunt and extremely ill

Lady Love

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,107 1,663 266
Alleybux
One thing people not about to do is call me a fake! I know wtf I am and what I was called to do! Think what you want but I love what I do and I stand on that! I love Chadwick and anyone that knows me knows he’s my favorite actor! fµck what anyone has ro say about me! I didn’t speak nothing on nobody! Y’all did by making fun of him and giving him diseases he didn’t have! I hate this site for real and y’all wonder why readers or anyone else never come back! Please kiss my ass!

Lady Love

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,107 1,663 266
Alleybux
@blazzamazza no need to skeptical me, I honestly, truly, and sincerely don’t give a flying fµck what you or anyone else thinks...now let me continue watching this beautiful tribute, good fµck!n bye

blazzamazza

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,446 62 38
Alleybux
Terri K, don't fight deliverance.

I'm gonna undo the skeptical because I do truly think you feel bad. Next time, just please be more careful. There was no need to say what you said. Go with grace. Enjoy your evening.

Lady Love

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,107 1,663 266
Alleybux
Terri K, don't fight deliverance.

I'm gonna undo the skeptical because I do truly think you feel bad. Next time, just please be more careful. There was no need to say what you said. Go with grace. Enjoy your evening.
Girl don’t try to come to me about God! I talk to him every fµck!n day! That’s why I have the gift that I have! Bc of him! YOU be blessed though

Okoye360

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,535 260 231
Alleybux
The backpedalling on this thread is mind blowing...

Anyway, I do hope that we all take this as a lesson learned in not jumping to conclusions based on appearances.

AI Boyfriend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,759 6,796 5,939
Alleybux
Thank you for saying this. I don't get why people are jumping on users for assuming that he may have been on a diet for a film. Everyone was saying it back then and it made the most sense. And it isn't like he isn't apart of an industry that encourages that anyway. I was gutted but it's stupid to now expect people to have clairvoyant abilities back then when we were just going off of what information was out there.
I'm sorry but people who thought he was dieting for a movie during a pandemic are naive and I'm afraid of people taking advantage of them in real life. He looked sick in the face in that April video, no one is looking like that for a movie they are not ON SET currently filming. People keep bringing up 50 Cent like he was walking around and making videos looking sick. 50 posted those pics on Twitter AFTER already filming and gaining the weight back.

I'm not trying to attack you though. I just hope this situation opens people's eyes to what illness looks like. There are people in your city right now who are sickly and going through things so hopefully you can look at them in a different way now and not think they are just skinny. We tend to do that a lot in the Black community and think thin folks can take jokes.

SpaceFink

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,790 56 106
Alleybux
I'm sorry but people who thought he was dieting for a movie during a pandemic are naive and I'm afraid of people taking advantage of them in real life. He looked sick in the face in that April video, no one is looking like that for a movie they are not ON SET currently filming. People keep bringing up 50 Cent like he was walking around and making videos looking sick. 50 posted those pics on Twitter AFTER already filming and gaining the weight back.

I'm not trying to attack you though. I just hope this situation opens people's eyes to what illness looks like. There are people in your city right now who are sickly and going through things so hopefully you can look at them in a different way now and not think they are just skinny. We tend to do that a lot in the Black community and think thin folks can take jokes.

Actors do look "sick" like that though and having them gain the weight back doesn't make it any less dangerous. Crash dieting fucks the heart up long term. There's been a ton of actors who are forced to go on extreme diets to gain or lose weight for a film or even as apart of a workout plan in preparation for a film. Matthew McConaughey says hello.

homepage_DallasBuyersClub-2013-6.jpg

Thanks for the polite response eitherway but no, it's not naive to assume that he was forced to dieting if even people who were claiming to have inside info were saying that back then. None of that makes what I said in my previous comments any less wrong either, it's a mere criticism of the industry that usually encourages disordered eating and not him. It's also an overreach to assume that the people commenting here haven't had loved ones they've lost to cancer or known someone who had cancer. I also think, like I said earlier, that criticizing people after the facts became more clear is kinda pointless like the way people are doing in this very thread. It's like punching air, but it's the internet so what else is new...

Last edited:

BrownSkin_Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,203 977 164
Alleybux
Why are y’all so vested in bumping these old threads? While there were some weirdo posters what’s the point of doing this? And you self righteous fonts are too much for me, you are on a fcking gossip site but you’re posturing like you are the moral police. And I can bet money that I can dig up some posts some of you self righteous fonts saying tacky and tasteless things about folks. I haven’t forgotten about those nasty threads y’all made about his brother. Y’all stay doing the most with the least.

May Chadwick continue to rest well and I hope his transition was peaceful and painless.

RATED

Reaction score
Reactions
159,509 8,858 5,578
Alleybux

Anyway, I do hope that we all take this as a lesson learned in not jumping to conclusions based on appearances.
Yeah in a perfect fµck!n world. LSA kills me. Obviously things were said because we didn't know the man was sick. sh!tty things shouldn't be said period, but it's still done.

Last edited:

Komplikated

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,788 3,181 2,124
Alleybux
Yeah in a perfect fµck!n world. LSA kills me. Obviously things were sad because we didn't know the man was sick. sh!tty things shouldn't be said period, but it's still done.

but we did know he was sick. You could see it in the video and in the pic where he was going to the hospital.

RATED

Reaction score
Reactions
159,509 8,858 5,578
Alleybux

Yeah in a perfect fµck!n world. LSA kills me. Obviously things were said because we didn't know the man was sick. sh!tty things shouldn't be said period, but it's still done.
but we did know he was sick. You could see it in the video and in the pic where he was going to the hospital.
I'm not talking about when it got to that point. Duh, who didn't know at that time? Everyone was speculating about his diet/drugs. Some people even said HIV/Aids. My point is you all pick & choose who you want to talk about, when you shouldn't be doing it period.

Last edited:

Komplikated

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,788 3,181 2,124
Alleybux
I'm not talking about when it got to that point. Duh, who didn't know at that time? Everyone was speculating about his diet/drugs. Some people even said HIV/Aids. My point is you all pick & choose who you want to talk about, when you shouldn't be doing it period.

We are specifically talking about the comments in this topic.

The most obvious answer was he wasn't well and was sick, but it wasn't salacious enough for this board and there's an overall lack of compassion.

Sakina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,328 1,943 410
Alleybux
Thank you for clearing this up. Now can we deal with all the "hE's pRepAring for a role" fonts. Chadwick has been steadily losing weight for over a year now. Each time this issue is brought up, people claim he's preparing for a role, and each time the name of the movie or series is different. THis type of dangerous weight loss would only be required if the script specifically called for the person to look emaciated e.g. Jared Leto in Dallas Buyers Club, Christian Bale in the Machinist. Does anyone have any info relating to a specific role where Chadwick is required to look like this?

Edit: @vFRIKxKv Do you have something you want to share with the class?
Sis I’m so heartbroken now, sadly I was right even when I said on an other post that he looks like he’s terminally ill or something. I loved him so much still crying..

Okoye360

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,535 260 231
Alleybux
Sis I’m so heartbroken now, sadly I was right even when I said on an other post that he looks like he’s terminally ill or something. I loved him so much still crying..

I know sis, I've been down since I heard the news. Even though I could see he was sick, I somehow thought he would pull through :sad7

Sending hugs your way.

Sakina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,328 1,943 410
Alleybux
I know sis, I've been down since I heard the news. Even though I could see he was sick, I somehow thought he would pull through :sad7

Sending hugs your way.
Thank you so so much for your kindness. Never felt like that for a celebrity this is so weird. His kindness and love for US was so strong, I loved him like I knew him for real.
u know what it's been extremely hard for me to interact with some people in my life because they don't get the pain, I kinda feel alone and frustrated in my grief. I go to bed crying, wake up crying. 2020 sucks and Chadwick death is the final blow. That sh!t draining.
I'm sending you love and hugs. Thank you for your soothing words, such a nice font :heart:
(sorry for the typos grammar and sh!t I'm a mess)

Okoye360

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,535 260 231
Alleybux
Thank you so so much for your kindness. Never felt like that for a celebrity this is so weird. His kindness and love for US was so strong, I loved him like I knew him for real.
u know what it's been extremely hard for me to interact with some people in my life because they don't get the pain, I kinda feel alone and frustrated in my grief. I go to bed crying, wake up crying. 2020 sucks and Chadwick death is the final blow. That sh!t draining.
I'm sending you love and hugs. Thank you for your soothing words, such a nice font :heart:
(sorry for the typos grammar and sh!t I'm a mess)
You are not alone in feeling like this . His death has had a huge impact on so many people because of the lives he touched and the way he poured everything he had into his work despite battling cancer , because he knew how important it was for black people. Such people are rare. When i feel sad about his death I remind myself that death is not the end, it is just a transition. I'm watching 42 today as part of my movie marathon tribute to Chadwick.

Luna_Tic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,275 10,627 827
Alleybux
Yes and poor Charlie died soon after his beautiful wife leaving behind small children. We really should give other black people the benefit of the doubt. I have had to tell my mom twice that if someone is sick and choose not to share it that is THEIR RIGHT & she needs to RESPECT IT!

My mom also has leukemia, like Charlie. And she's not looking well. She's so skinny, and looks sickly. She has it for 11 years now and its a daily struggle. Soon she'll have another round of chemotherapy and it almost killed her the first time. I'm so so worried.

When i saw the IG post of Chadwick i knew he was fighting a disease and decided to say nothing. Thats not my style.

fµck cancer.

hard_candy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
61,377 4,354 2,978
Alleybux
I wasn't around when this thread was initially posted; and from what I've read thus far, I'm glad I wasn't.

I was only able to watch a few seconds of the video; but the frozen frame was more than enough to tell the tale.

I sincerely hope that none of the ignorant azz fonts who were in here four months ago
clowning Chadwick for his appearance showed up in his death thread feigning shock and/or posting fake azz condolences regarding his passing.
disdain.png

Last edited: