Chadwick Boseman posts video looking gaunt and extremely ill

Reactions
178,171 2,192 743
Alleybux
I couldn’t concentrate on what he said because I’m so alarmed by his appearance. My goodness. I don’t follow him closely. I remember him looking thin and gaunt at a football game. Now this is even thinner. I pray he gets better. Something definitely isn’t right.

Reactions
7,347 4 4
Alleybux
Why do you guys treat male and female celebrities differently? Don't get me wrong, I hope he's getting the help he needs. However, it's disgusting how you guys ridicule female celebrities for having drug addictions or some mental illness but treat him like some handicapped child.

Queens do not suffer Fools
Reactions
114,834 370 258
Alleybux
Why do you guys treat male and female celebrities differently? Don't get me wrong, I hope he's getting the help he needs. However, it's disgusting how you guys ridicule female celebrities for having drug addictions or some mental illness but treat him like some handicapped child.

You know what, you’re right! If this was a woman they would be tearing her apart and ripping her to shreds. Society teaches men and women to hate women and judge women more harshly for every little thing SMH

Reactions
46,317 261 89
Alleybux
Whatever it is that is the matter with him, it's no small thing. I hope he can recover from whatever it is he is in the midst of dealing with.

Reactions
78,392 1,027 829
Alleybux
He has been losing weight steadily since BP. With production halted, can't really say it's for a movie. He is clearly sick. Him not acknowledging it will only make things worse. When you look sick like this, ppl want to know so they can support you. As fans it's all we can do. I know ppl don't want their condition to be front and center and distracting. But what's worse, ppl speculating you need everything from a hamburger to chemo....or people saying get better bro, we love you.

Or if you're that private, dont post a shocking video like this. Just release a statement. He should have posted this video to say I wanted you guys to know XYZ, I respect privacy, will keep you posted if anything changes.

Reactions
178,265 1,970 1,543
Alleybux
He has been losing weight steadily since BP. With production halted, can't really say it's for a movie. He is clearly sick. Him not acknowledging it will only make things worse. When you look sick like this, ppl want to know so they can support you. As fans it's all we can do. I know ppl don't want their condition to be front and center and distracting. But what's worse, ppl speculating you need everything from a hamburger to chemo....or people saying get better bro, we love you.

Or if you're that private, dont post a shocking video like this. Just release a statement. He should have posted this video to say I wanted you guys to know XYZ, I respect privacy, will keep you posted if anything changes.

I agree. The shaderoom just posted him, so it's about to blow up everywhere. He's going to have to make a statement soon before the rumors get out of hand.

Meek-ri Marvey
Reactions
44,964 1,461 1,242
Alleybux
You don't know these people like that.Those folks all say they're vegan. Every vegan is not walking sround looking near death. Just because you had a bad experience with it doesn't mean everuone else will.

I dont have to know them to know they arent being 100% truthful
I never wrote every vegan is near death. You took offense because I dont agree veganism. There is a spectrum; the person either looks healthy or they dont
We cant compare veganism to vegetarianism because the latter is the umbrella for committing includes some type of animal derived food; which is essential for optimal bodily functions.

Reactions
12,814 61 49
Alleybux
I hope he is healthy, and isn't suffering with some condition. If it's some vegan/veggie diet he needs to stop. He had to know what people would say, he should've posted a photo and caption not the video.

what's a goon to a goblin?
Reactions
14,692 30 7
Alleybux
I didn't even hear a word he said smh. The camera adds ten pounds so he's even smaller than this...I hope he picks some weight up and soon because this is frightening.

Trending Threads

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
Anyways... as for how I know people aren’t replying, it’s because she’s tagging everyone in the group chat that hasn’t and the list isn’t...
  • Poll
INVESTMENT/FINANCE 9ja thread
Thanks for the tag @Pampamdeedee. Please who has bitcoin? Which app did you use to get started? Which resources did you use to educate yourself...
Overweight women not being attracted to and clowning overweight men
I didn't see the thread you're referring to, but many overweight men have a habit or rejecting/being callous to overweight women. So, if...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
Now which one of y’all LSA fonts wrote this.In response to what Queen said about what The Game was speaking on LMFAOOOOOO Lolll ive never...
Lori Harvey Queen of the Dammed
Lori would most definitely NOT go for a undesirable Rapper like Lucci who is currently on House Arrest laid up on the living room floor at LIL...
  • Poll
“You can’t be miss independent with your own money & everything & then expect a man to pay for...
So black women are most likely to die giving birth are supposed to hold down a job while pregnant and go back to work in 4-6 weeks ... NOT THIS...
Being with a heavy set man.
weight can be lost. seems like you're being superficial. why not encourage him to live a healthier lifestyle instead of letting it get in the way...
Top Bottom