Quantcast

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
It's so sad that Emanuel is left out. Her younger son looks like he's getting bigger and bigger. Poor boy
Not surprised since she gives him packet noodles and frozen meals, never seen a green vegetable on his plate or even eating a fruit, hes always asking for biscuits

She doesnt know herself so shes passing that on, thats her generational wealth, its not just about money. But her mindset is not great

RichAunt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 49 4
Alleybux
I haven't watched her in ages. Her attitude is really repulsive. I'd love for someone to profile her fans. What's wrong with them to subject themselves to this. There are so many nicer, more successful plus sized women to follow. Some who actually live the life more than Chanel fakes.
Any recommendations of new plus size women one can subscribe to on the tube?

coolcoldworl

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,842 69 3
Alleybux
Any recommendations of new plus size women one can subscribe to on the tube?
Edee Beau is good. She’s into fashion. She also vlogs and does sit down chitchat videos. I think she’s the only other plus size YouTuber that I follow. Would definitely like recommendations too!

Cocolove

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,008 470 130
Alleybux
Chan is a fraud she treats Emmanuel like a prop. What sealed the deal was a birthday party that she wanted and it wasn’t kid friendly. Her ventures have failed because she’s lazy and lacks humility.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,771 203 30
Alleybux
Guys, I just dropped by to say
Her new lifestyle brand launched 6 days ago and there is still no tangible product for sale…
Ok I’ll be making my way now thanks
Cheerio

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
So her ex business partner V has started her own creative agency and taken some of the influencers they were representing together with her!!!

also, if she is standing why is her HR 123!?!!! She went for a walk not a run, I doubt shes out of breath but 123 HR is high

Attachments

• E6B73BC7-B508-4FA4-9B32-3E67FC81A808.jpeg
    E6B73BC7-B508-4FA4-9B32-3E67FC81A808.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 239

Cocolove

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,008 470 130
Alleybux
So her ex business partner V has started her own creative agency and taken some of the influencers they were representing together with her!!!

also, if she is standing why is her HR 123!?!!! She went for a walk not a run, I doubt shes out of breath but 123 HR is high
What’s her ig?

RichAunt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 49 4
Alleybux

lol, let me go follow the ex business partner. If Chanel was serious about being relatable she would take us into her confidence and be transparent about what happened between her and the ex partner. Lol, the business partner is shady and I am here for the shade.

RichAunt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 49 4
Alleybux

Lol, guys I almost died of laughter looking at Vanessa's new agency. Its called "Get stuff done" Do you guys think this might be a jab at Chanel and the performance of her agency? Or am I just looking for shade where there is none?

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
This is from one she use to manage also, the shade just keeps coming!!! Guess god fearing and being honesf is NOT chanel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-212901_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220208-212901_Instagram.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 230

BellaP

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,306 124 7
Alleybux
Her last post LOL

Apparently she's on whole different (better) level in comparison to everyone else......yeah your heart rate!

Reaction score
Reactions
3,771 203 30
Alleybux
This is from one she use to manage also, the shade just keeps coming!!! Guess god fearing and being honesf is NOT chanel
Ooooooohhh the shade!!! Especially coming from Flavia who was close to Chanel I thought! Wow
She doesnt follow Chanel on insta lol
Yh I checked and neither do Chanel and Joyce adewale anymore and adeola Boyega!!! Interesting…

MeganHood

Reaction score
Reactions
5,704 183 11
Alleybux
Her last post LOL

Apparently she's on whole different (better) level in comparison to everyone else......yeah your heart rate!
Right, I was just laughing at that like.. what! Also, she says that with the top that is almost see through.. :no_mouth: Who the hell is she flashing?!?

LLJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,723 2,265 1,459
Alleybux
Wow. Shots fired. Shots. Fired. Chanel's narcissism will NOT let this slide. Her narcissism will force her to try to assert control. I wonder how. LMAO. There is a whole kettle of tea here. Somebody needs to tip it over and pour it out.

DaliaVanDyke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 1,418 894
Alleybux
I use to subscribe to her channel, but over time i found her to be pompus, fake and trying to push to hard about her success. Not everyone has been fortunate, have the gift she has or the luck and for me, her vlogs are not inspiring but depressing to me. One thing i will give her credit for is having a circle of black friends unlike some " posh" black content creators who surround themselves with white friends.

LLJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,723 2,265 1,459
Alleybux

Chanel has the nerve to have her terrible skin up front and center as she slathers on things she has no business putting on her already very distressed skin. And she's gone and @ed all these brands. If I were marketing for these brands I'd consider paying Chanel not to put my product near her face.
The sad thing is it's all self inflicted. She simply does not take care of herself on the inside. I'm starting to wonder what her diet is. It's perfectly possible to reduce calories but still be eating crap. Her skin does not say fresh vegetables and fruit.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,062 184 23
Alleybux
GSo her ex business partner V has started her own creative agency and taken some of the influencers they were representing together with her!!!

She burned 0ver two thousands calories in 3hrs. What is she eating to not loose the weight if she’s burning that much?! I can’t even burn 500 calories walking in three hours…I don’t get it, but then I’m not overweight.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
I use to subscribe to her channel, but over time i found her to be pompus, fake and trying to push to hard about her success. Not everyone has been fortunate, have the gift she has or the luck and for me, her vlogs are not inspiring but depressing to me. One thing i will give her credit for is having a circle of black friends unlike some " posh" black content creators who surround themselves with white friends.
Who are these shady influencers?

DaliaVanDyke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 1,418 894
Alleybux
Who are these shady influencers?
There is a few . When i go searching for new content creators to subscribe to , i immediately look up their first posts and 9 times out of ten when i see that their regular friends are all white, i immediately go onto someone else.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
There is a few . When i go searching for new content creators to subscribe to , i immediately look up their first posts and 9 times out of ten when i see that their regular friends are all white, i immediately go onto someone else.
Yeah its also very weird how some blacl influencers have white girl assistants, like why?!?!? I thought Mel for example had a black girl but when she said her assistant was helping her set up the peloton, you could see the assistants white hand

DaliaVanDyke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 1,418 894
Alleybux
Yeah its also very weird how some blacl influencers have white girl assistants, like why?!?!? I thought Mel for example had a black girl but when she said her assistant was helping her set up the peloton, you could see the assistants white hand
These influencers who loves to surround themselves with white women merely hate themselves and feel the only way they can portray themselves as rich is through association with white people. A lot of these women have inferior complex's or have been raised by white people whose only view of us is starving kids in Africa and these infuencers have been constantly reminded that they are in a priviledged position to be raised by white people. When in actually they are not. Black women of these sorts are very common in the UK.

RichAunt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 49 4
Alleybux

Chanel has the nerve to have her terrible skin up front and center as she slathers on things she has no business putting on her already very distressed skin. And she's gone and @ed all these brands. If I were marketing for these brands I'd consider paying Chanel not to put my product near her face.
The sad thing is it's all self inflicted. She simply does not take care of herself on the inside. I'm starting to wonder what her diet is. It's perfectly possible to reduce calories but still be eating crap. Her skin does not say fresh vegetables and fruit.

Listen, I cant do it with you!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Izzybee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,747 70 1
Alleybux
Can we all club together to buy her a new bag please. I’m so fed up of seeing her one designer bag.
But in other news, viewed her recent story and she does look like she’s losing weight!

LLJ

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,723 2,265 1,459
Alleybux
No white influencers really want to be seen with Chanel. She would have a bevvy of white friends if she could. She is desperate to be in those circles. She trashes her black followers for the sake of her white ones. Examples are in this thread. If she could, she would swap out her black friends for the likes of the white woman she was 'single-white-femaling' over Christmas.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
She proudly said lydia millen gave her the name lady of the manor LOOOOL a whole white chav woman who fakes being a rich person when shes new money also

coolcoldworl

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,842 69 3
Alleybux
Salabrate yourself guys!!!!
Cringe! Also, it appears this issue with Vanessa really cut her deep. Not a good idea to bring private issues to public spaces, especially as it relates to people she once considered friends. This is such a bad look.

Dailyfail

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,632 235 125
Alleybux
so she uploaded this latest vlog about people stealing from her because she saw they had been shading her online, and she just couldnt help herself but respond.

Its funny its not her ex business partner saying she is dishonest , but her ex clients.
And it seems that the 'stealing' is actually a ''stealing of clients'.
If she had a proper written contract then it wuddnt be possible, so shes clearly done a shoddy job on her contracts with her clients perhaps.
Theres more to his story and more will come out because this is gona be a back n forth between her and them for some time i bet.

One thing i know about Chanel is that as pretty as i think she is, she is not an honest person. And i know she is not an honest person because of the fake phoney persona she pumps out online.
Any one watching her latest vlogs will know right away that her whole presentation and 'posh voice' is a phoney a-s-s gimmick.

Her last few vlogs are so pathetic and materialistic its actually disgusting

And can we clear this once and for all...what the F-C-K is a 'S A L A B R A T E?'

In this latest vlog i hear her say the word celebrate correctly, so why is she insisting on saying it like that........i dont get it...please someone clarify!

DaliaVanDyke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,802 1,418 894
Alleybux
Cringe! Also, it appears this issue with Vanessa really cut her deep. Not a good idea to bring private issues to public spaces, especially as it relates to people she once considered friends. This is such a bad look.

Spill the tea. What happened?
iu

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
so she uploaded this latest vlog about people stealing from her because she saw they had been shading her online, and she just couldnt help herself but respond.

Its funny its not her ex business partner saying she is dishonest , but her ex clients.
If she had a proper written contract then it wuddnt be possible, so shes clearly done a shoddy job on her contracts with her clients perhaps.
Theres more to his story and more will come out because this is gona be a back n forth between her and them for some time i bet.

One thing i know about Chanel is that as pretty as i think she is, she is not an honest person. And i know she is not an honest person because of the fake phoney persona she pumps out online.
Any one watching her latest vlogs will know right away that her whole presentation and 'posh voice' is a phoney a-s-s gimmick.

And can we clear this once and for all...what the F-C-K is a 'S A L A B R A T E?'

In this latest vlog i hear her say the word celebrate correctly, so why is she insisting on saying it like that........i dont get it...please someone clarify!
Its also cringe as Vanessa was her ex business partner but also ex manager who represented her as an influencer

coolcoldworl

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,842 69 3
Alleybux
Spill the tea. What happened?
iu
She had a falling out with her former business partner and by the look of things, her former clients as well. According to Chanel they screwed her over. As far as she’s concerned she’s faultless and blameless in the whole situation and she’s now ready to move on and “show them” who’s boss. I can only speculate as Chanel talks in riddles lol.

Theycallmeinti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,137 2,087 166
Alleybux
She had a falling out with her former business partner and by the look of things, her former clients as well. According to Chanel they screwed her over. As far as she’s concerned she’s faultless and blameless in the whole situation and she’s now ready to move on and “show them” who’s boss. I can only speculate as Chanel talks in riddles lol.
The shade she threw about her YT channel not doing well also she blamed on Vanessa, noone tells you what to film and it aint her fault if your views are bad

CandyGirl22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,814 44 2
Alleybux

It sounded like she was saying the word "salivate" when pronouncing celebrate!