Quantcast

Charges filed against Florida woman threatening to kill VP Kamala Harris for purse holding while being insufficiently black

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,856 37,804 8,926
Alleybux
A Florida woman sent videos to her incarcerated spouse in which she threatened to assassinate Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a complaint filed in South Florida federal court. “If I see you in the street, I’m gonna kill your ass Kamala Harris,” Niviane Petit Phelps of Miami Gardens allegedly said in one. “I’m going to the gun range, just for your ass,” Phelps reportedly said in another. In a video dated Feb. 18, 2021, the complaint says she warned, “50 days from today, mark this day down, stupid b!tch, Kamala fµck!n’ Harris vice president. You gonna fµck!n’ die 50 days from today, I swear to fµck!n’ God.” Photographs intercepted by prison authorities allegedly show a smiling Phelps posing at a gun range holding a pistol, standing next to a target riddled with bullet holes.

On Feb. 22, Phelps applied for a concealed carry permit. Less than two weeks later, the Secret Service showed up at her home. After first refusing to speak with agents, Phelps soon agreed to an interview. She claimed that she was upset about Harris becoming VP because she didn’t believe she was “actually Black,” and that she didn’t like the way she held her purse during the inauguration, the complaint says. However, Phelps stated that she was “past it,” and that she had no intention of going to D.C. to carry out the plan she had previously described. “Didn’t you say we were going,” interjected Phelps’ daughter, to which Phelps immediately responded, “No, we’re not going.”

TheMayTaurus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,331 4,638 778
Alleybux
Of course it’s Florida! I got some crazy ass family down there. However, this lady sounds extremely mentally ill!

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
no nevermind, just another racist white extremist

giphy.gif

Winterwonderland

Queen in training
Reaction score
Reactions
40,732 1,061 889
Alleybux
“Didn’t you say we were going,” interjected Phelps’ daughter, to which Phelps immediately responded, “No, we’re not going.”
:laugh2
When your child can't read the room and shamelessly airs all your dirty laundry...
Either way, I wonder if the partner gave all of this info to the CO. Maybe that would shave some days off their sentence? This woman's has a few scres loose in the head, so I'm glad they apprehended her before she got that permit.

Andre1984

moaning in potato raisin ecstasy
Reaction score
Reactions
340,856 37,804 8,926
Alleybux
:laugh2
When your child can't read the room and shamelessly airs all your dirty laundry...
Either way, I wonder if the partner gave all of this info to the CO. Maybe that would shave some days off their sentence? This woman's has a few scres loose in the head, so I'm glad they apprehended her before she got that permit.

I read the court docs.

The prison authorities let the Secret Service know because they check all the info sent on the JPay system

PurpleBeats

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,354 956 647
Alleybux
After first refusing to speak with agents, Phelps soon agreed to an interview.
Lol what a dumb*ss.
However, Phelps stated that she was “past it,” and that she had no intention of going to D.C. to carry out the plan she had previously described. “Didn’t you say we were going,” interjected Phelps’ daughter, to which Phelps immediately responded, “No, we’re not going.”
It really be your own sometimes. Note to self, if I ever have kids, make sure not to plan any crimes within their hearing or sight.

Seriously though, I hope CPS gives custody to some more stable relatives.

I suspected but it's now confirmed, she is Haitian. Why my people gotta let me down like that?

Winterwonderland

Queen in training
Reaction score
Reactions
40,732 1,061 889
Alleybux
I read the court docs.

The prison authorities let the Secret Service know because they check all the info sent on the JPay system
Oh, thanks. But now I wonder how this will affect the partner's current sentence, as they were unwillingly sent videos of their partner (this woman) threatening Kamala.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,442 7,599 1,811
Alleybux
Now which unstable font is this? That “I don’t like the way she holds her purse” comment sounds familiar but I can’t place it.
tenor.gif

Glad her little girl snitched.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,377 106 49
Alleybux
Not her child calling her out while being questioned by the secret service. It's what she deserves. You cant just be out here making credible threats and thinking you will not be held accountable!

BXCALI

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
44,041 352 259
Alleybux
Another exciting episode of "fµcked Around and Found Out"!!

There's too many dingbats posting and saying any ol' thing off and online!! Dummy you out here threatening the life of the Vice President of the Country, what'd you think would happen!?!?!

Search YouTube and come back...

Wait is this her?

Well.....ok then....

1618292346740.png

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,517 1,333 861
Alleybux
no nevermind, just another racist white extremist

She is not white, she is from Haiti.

But it really does not matter what country she is from, or what color she is...the woman is coo coo for cocoa cocoa puffs. Period.

I see this crazy ho is attempting a clean up job and erased all her you tube videos and changed her you tube name. Shame I wanted to watch her vids, as Im sure she was probably crazy AF and entertaining.

She really must be off her rocker thinking she could get away with this. You cant be just running around saying you are going to shoot to kill the good sis VEEP! Moron fµcked around, and found out TODAY b!tch! Hahahaaaaa! Betcha she was probably a trump troll on this site. BIG DUMMY!

They need to throw the book at her, IDGAF!

Last edited:

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,568 557 121
Alleybux
When was VP holding a purse at the inauguration?! Why would that set someone off?

Purplerain77

Analogue gurl in a digital world
Reaction score
Reactions
40,517 1,333 861
Alleybux
When was VP holding a purse at the inauguration?! Why would that set someone off?

When they are crazy as cat sh!t, a trump supporter, or both which they usually are.

Seriously if she believed in the “Kamala was holding her purse over the bible while she took her oath” bµllsh!t, she was most likely in all truth a rethuglican trump supporting conspiracy theorist....so this is not a stretch for these people. She probably heard this from her church, which was a misinformation tactic Rethugs used.

Im not surprised.

Last edited:

Elfie1020

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,810 1,591 801
Alleybux
In a surprise to know one this was Florida, the tackiest and ugliest state of all time. What's worse, Miami or Hillbilly Mississippi?

HailBender

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,616 2,556 11
Alleybux
MIAMI, Fla. – A Jackson Memorial Hospital nurse is under arrest for allegedly recording videos where she threatened to kill U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris.

Niviane Petit Phelps of Miami Gardens, who has worked at the hospital since 2001, reportedly then sent the videos to her husband who is in prison in Crawfordville, Fla., according to court documents.

Documents also show that there were five videos sent and also two photographs. The videos depicted Phelps complaining and speaking angrily to the camera about her hatred for President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a United States Secret Service complaint.

Phelps sent the videos to the prison using JPay, an app that provides communication between incarcerated individuals and the non-incarcerated. JPay’s app limits video sent to 30 seconds. The five videos that Phelps allegedly sent were 30 seconds in length, according to the criminal complaint.

In a video dated Feb. 13, 2021, Phelps stated, according to the affidavit: “Kamala Harris, you are going to die. Your days are numbered already. Someone paid me $53,000 just to f--- you up and I’m gonna take the, I’m gonna do the job, okay.”

On Feb. 14, 2021, a video from Phelps stated: “I’m going to the gun range, just for your a--, until you f------ leave the chair.”

On Feb. 18, 2021, Phelps said: “And f----- Kamala Harris, I swear to God, today is your day you’re gonna die. 50 days from today, mark this day down , stupid b----, Kamala f-----’ Harris vice president. You gonna f-----’ die 50 days from today. I swear to f-----’ God! Your day is . . .(cut off).”

Photographs show Phelps at a shooting range dated Feb. 20, 2021. On Feb. 22, 2021 she applied for a concealed weapons permit, according to a United States Secret Service agent.

Local 10 News spoke with Phelps’ mother, Herodia Petit, who said she believes her daughter thought that if former President Donald Trump were re-elected, he would have been able to get her husband out of jail. Now Herodia is asking the current president and vice president to forgive her daughter. “My daughter didn’t mean it,” she said. “I don’t know where this thing coming from. I vote for Joe Biden,” Herodia said, adding that the family votes Democrat.

Jackson Health System said they are aware of the arrest and suspended Phelps without pay.

Local 10 News requested a statement from Jackson Health System.

“Niviane Petit Phelps had been employed at Jackson Health System since 2001. In the last couple of years, she worked as a licensed practical nurse at the Ambulatory Care Center West at Jackson Memorial Medical Center. She has been suspended without pay while we process her employment termination.”

When investigators interviewed Phelps at her home, she said she was “angry at the time about Kamala Harris becoming vice president, but that she is “over it now.”

A secret service agent who interviewed Phelps said she expressed how she believes that Harris was not actually “black” and how during the inauguration, Harris disrespectfully put her hand on her clutch purse instead of the Bible, according to a portion of the criminal complaint.

Threatening government officials of the United States is a felony offense under federal law. If Phelps is found guilty, she could face up to five years in federal prison in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 871.

Bubba Bexley

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
342,463 19,422 1,283
Alleybux
Just reading the title, I thought she would be white.

This woman is mentally ill. She definitely isn’t fit to be anyone’s nurse. Scary.

gunther85

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,403 1,764 886
Alleybux
Super interesting how quickly they arrested this black lady but are struggling to locate and identify some of the insurrectionists from 6 January. To be clear, I'm not saying she isn't a nutjob who needs to be arrested, but it's just interesting.

Ahhhmina

In your daddy's pocket
Reaction score
Reactions
63,007 1,579 206
Alleybux
Totally expected her to look like the Faces of the Insurection! I'm shocked.