Quantcast

Cheated on bf and he found out from people in our town

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,531 494,988 222,873
Alleybux
So my boyfriend and I have been together since sophomore year of high school, 7 years. We've had issues for a while, but over the summer I got too tired of him not even trying to please me how I wanted to be pleased xesually, and I slept with someone else behind his back.

The dick was fire, and I thought he was cute at the time, so I broke things off with my man, but after a week we started sleeping together again. At this point, he knew I didn't want to be in a relationship with him but he was still trying.

About a week later, I caught an STD from guy. I told my ex immediately and he caught it too. At that time, he knew I was sleeping with other people but didn't know about new guy. He was upset, but not angry with me. Some time after this incident, I told him about the new guy, and he got really upset and that's when he really started trying to get me back. Putting in more effort, showing interest, offering favors, even offered couples therapy.

Well, sh!t started going way left with new guy. He basically moved into my mom's house because he said his ex girlfriend kicked him out and he was homeless and had no where else to go, subsequently he started getting his mail sent here which I still get to this day. He was in a domestic violence situation with this girl, and I assume he was still sleeping with her while he was shacked up with me. Anyway, he ended up getting locked for selling and asked ME to pay half of his bail. Even tried to get me to meet up with his ex girlfriend so we can go halfsies on it. I said no, not after you made me argue with this girl after manipulating me into thinking she was this crazy, abusive, obsessed stalker. He ended up calling me from jail blacking on me talking about if you guys can't put your differences aside to get me out of here we're gonna have problems when I get out. Like hold up is it my fault you got locked? He knew I didn't even have bread like that either.

Chile, I just sent my half of the $500 he was asking for to ole girl and kept it moving. When he got out, he called me to black on me AGAIN telling me that I was moving grimey when he was in there and how he's deading me. I just let him talk and hang up but I know his dumb ass was bluffing because he still be calling me on Facetime Audio, and all this happened back in September. He also left his raggedy ass piece of junk car with me that he eventually came to pick up when I wasn't even here.

Back to the point I took my man back and we were working on things and had just gotten to a great place in our relationship, and then he found out from people that I was sleeping with guy though he doesn't know details people in our small town know him because he was a dealer. Now he's broken things off with me and I know what I did was horrible but he won't understand why, and when I try to tell him he just gets angrier and angrier. I need him, he's been taking care of me for years, and has seen how toxic my family can be and has encouraged me to leave them for so long, idk why I never listened before. I even told my mother about the cheating and she told me not to tell him. Last week she kicked me out because my therapist called the cops on me and her and my brother were pissed talking about how dare I bring the cops there. But I'm back home now and so depressed because I can't trust them after I see how they really move, and I miss my man and feel so alone.

He says he wants his space, he says he's gonna let me know if he sleeps with other girls. We've still been sleeping together but I cut it off this weekend because I wanted us to be all or nothing and don't wanna just wait around and watch him fµck other b!tches while I'm at home. Smh I tried to do the right thing.

I just needed to vent yall. My man is white BTW, and guy was Puerto Rican.

vaguebeaut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,972 2,936 1,237
Alleybux
Wait... please don't tell me you spent your hard earned money to bail out a man who is playing you and going back and forth between you and another woman....

sugarvenom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,926 112 9
Alleybux
3344DBFC-9D95-4FFE-9FAD-63358287C67C.gif

TheRealNikkiO

Slaying & Saving Because Christ Is King!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,687 17,718 14,285
Alleybux
So my boyfriend and I have been together since sophomore year of high school, 7 years. We've had issues for a while, but over the summer I got too tired of him not even trying to please me how I wanted to be pleased xesually, and I slept with someone else behind his back.

The dick was fire, and I thought he was cute at the time, so I broke things off with my man, but after a week we started sleeping together again. At this point, he knew I didn't want to be in a relationship with him but he was still trying.

About a week later, I caught an STD from guy. I told my ex immediately and he caught it too. At that time, he knew I was sleeping with other people but didn't know about new guy. He was upset, but not angry with me. Some time after this incident, I told him about the new guy, and he got really upset and that's when he really started trying to get me back. Putting in more effort, showing interest, offering favors, even offered couples therapy.

Well, sh!t started going way left with new guy. He basically moved into my mom's house because he said his ex girlfriend kicked him out and he was homeless and had no where else to go, subsequently he started getting his mail sent here which I still get to this day. He was in a domestic violence situation with this girl, and I assume he was still sleeping with her while he was shacked up with me. Anyway, he ended up getting locked for selling and asked ME to pay half of his bail. Even tried to get me to meet up with his ex girlfriend so we can go halfsies on it. I said no, not after you made me argue with this girl after manipulating me into thinking she was this crazy, abusive, obsessed stalker. He ended up calling me from jail blacking on me talking about if you guys can't put your differences aside to get me out of here we're gonna have problems when I get out. Like hold up is it my fault you got locked? He knew I didn't even have bread like that either.

Chile, I just sent my half of the $500 he was asking for to ole girl and kept it moving. When he got out, he called me to black on me AGAIN telling me that I was moving grimey when he was in there and how he's deading me. I just let him talk and hang up but I know his dumb ass was bluffing because he still be calling me on Facetime Audio, and all this happened back in September. He also left his raggedy ass piece of junk car with me that he eventually came to pick up when I wasn't even here.

Back to the point I took my man back and we were working on things and had just gotten to a great place in our relationship, and then he found out from people that I was sleeping with guy though he doesn't know details people in our small town know him because he was a dealer. Now he's broken things off with me and I know what I did was horrible but he won't understand why, and when I try to tell him he just gets angrier and angrier. I need him, he's been taking care of me for years, and has seen how toxic my family can be and has encouraged me to leave them for so long, idk why I never listened before. I even told my mother about the cheating and she told me not to tell him. Last week she kicked me out because my therapist called the cops on me and her and my brother were pissed talking about how dare I bring the cops there. But I'm back home now and so depressed because I can't trust them after I see how they really move, and I miss my man and feel so alone.

He says he wants his space, he says he's gonna let me know if he sleeps with other girls. We've still been sleeping together but I cut it off this weekend because I wanted us to be all or nothing and don't wanna just wait around and watch him fµck other b!tches while I'm at home. Smh I tried to do the right thing.

I’m confused.

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
Sigh, u cheated on your man to move in a good for nothing hood dude into your mother house and you’re coming outta pocket and beefing with the ex.

if your ex was smart he’d have nothing to do with you but since he spent so many years building something I doubt he’d walk away easy even though he deserves better cause it’s clear where your priorities are as a woman

MsBIGChoc

Megan's Hennessey Bottle
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
275,548 33,084 27,393
Alleybux
Girl you are going through all this at only 22 and 23? Sis stay to yourself and figure out why you feel the need to devalue yourself like that.
Where the hell you get 500 dollars from? That's an entire 3 bill payments for me or half of my rent. Are you serious?
I think you should reevaluate some things and leave your ex alone

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Girl you are going through all this at only 22 and 23? Sis stay to yourself and figure out why you feel the need to devalue yourself like that.
Where the hell you get 500 dollars from? That's an entire 3 bill payments for me or half of my rent. Are you serious?
I think you should reevaluate some things and leave your ex alone
I've been collecting unemployment.

DrumLife

Brandy - B7 (7.31.20)
Reaction score
Reactions
95,770 4,069 2,917
Alleybux
You are less than smart and deserve everything that is happening to you until you learn to make better decisions smh.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Sigh, u cheated on your man to move in a good for nothing hood dude into your mother house and you’re coming outta pocket and beefing with the ex.

if your ex was smart he’d have nothing to do with you but since he spent so many years building something I doubt he’d walk away easy even though he deserves better cause it’s clear where your priorities are as a woman
He seems willing to work on things slowly but surely, he might just need to fµck some other b!tches to feel better about himself first, but damn. He don't really get b!tches like that anyway, I peeped his phone already. But he did fµck a girl raw and he told me about it, before the cheating came up. So idk. I think he still wants me.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux

You like drama. I understand why from the family tidbit. Keep going to therapy.

D U N K I N

Official Coco Gauff Stan Account
Reaction score
Reactions
27,321 753 428
Alleybux
If your “man” has any sense he’d run far far away. You quickly had to find out the grass is not greener and not only bought a bum drug dealer home but also STDs. If the tables were turned What sane woman would stick around for that?

iamnicki

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,175 678 185
Alleybux
While reading this I pictured you as white for some reason.

Anyway, you need to be single and to get some help. Good luck.

Bella8933

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,108 5,830 6,841
Alleybux

What does their color have to do with this mess?

Look, you are 22 years old and have been with the SAME guy since you were 15 years old? That is a huge mistake. You need to let that guy go and STOP being dependant on him. First, you are way too young to be tied down with the same guy throughout your youth. You have not grown up yet and developed into the person you should be and staying with the same guy is STUNTING your grown. And of course, you're xesually incompatible which means long term this relationship has no future.

You need to leave that jailbird alone too! WTF is the matter with you sending money for his bail and all the rest of that GHETTO sh**? It just sounds crazy, dramatic and potentially dangerous!

Lastly, you need to move out of the house from your mother. You are living in a dysfunctional household so she is not a real mother to you and is sure to throw you out again. You can't trust a mother like this.

But if you are in therapy -how come your Therapist is not guiding you AWAY from all this nonsense?

Are you telling him everything or holding back? Because it seems like you are not getting the right kind of help.

Stop seeing BOTH of these guys and focus on yourself.

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
The two of you are clearly made for each other, so I suggest you stay together. Continue making dumb, reckless, desperate decisions but do it as a couple, it will make you stronger.

icegif-23.gif

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom