Chef hurls meat cleaver at fleeing thief

Green Forest

Blooming Again
Reaction score
Reactions
53,996 1,503 406
Alleybux
Source: Chef hurls meat cleaver at fleeing thief - The Local

A chef at a Stockholm restaurant rushed out of his kitchen on Thursday afternoon and threw a meat cleaver at a departing thief as his restaurant was robbed for the second time in a week.

The robbery took place at 2pm at a restaurant in Hässelby Villastad in west Stockholm. Two masked robbers held staff at knifepoint and forced them to hand over all the cash in the till.

"Apparently the chef's meat cleaver struck one of the robbers in the back, but they were able to disappear from the scene. The same restaurant was robbed a week ago and I guess the staff were just tired of it," said police spokeswoman Christina Johansson.

Police had not made any arrests in the case by late on Thursday afternoon.

Sayat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,269 884 507
Alleybux
It happens often in kitchens where people throw things. But that's cool of this chef, more people should handle things this way instead of waiting for the popo to show up.

I myself am ashamed to say that I have thrown many plates and at times food at the waiters followed by a series of profane words that a lady should not be screaming out. Most people have no idea how kitchen life is and how at times its a battleground so kudos to this chef for thinking and acting quickly.

retromusic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,460 464 110
Alleybux
Here in the US, if that robber died, that chef would've caught a manslaughter charge:question:

Suzy Screw

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,664 72 6
Alleybux
It happens often in kitchens where people throw things. But that's cool of this chef, more people should handle things this way instead of waiting for the popo to show up.

I myself am ashamed to say that I have thrown many plates and at times food at the waiters followed by a series of profane words that a lady should not be screaming out. Most people have no idea how kitchen life is and how at times its a battleground so kudos to this chef for thinking and acting quickly.

And that is exactly why I could never work in a kitchen too nerve wrecking and stress for my soft ass.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom