Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles

Reactions
4,448 103 8
Alleybux
imma need yall to tone down on the Scotts slander:sidefrown.

it's my preferred toilet paper... I just don't have abysmal kewchie maintenance like the chef. There is absolutely no reason any toilet paper should be rubbing your girl bits raw outside of the toilet paper found in public restrooms at the greyhound station.
Thank you! To everyone else who mentioned the septic system too. The stuff she uses clogs pipes. No one taught her how to wipe?

Reactions
39,797 7,842 38
Alleybux
1921AE8B-6F4E-44C2-B3AF-699703F1CFFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Highest in the Room
Reactions
15,650 309 120
Alleybux
Resha acts like her son is an annoying little brother rather than a child she herself birthed and is responsible for raising. Every mother has their own level of maternal energy, I get it, but hers is pretty much non-existent.

Somebody said she takes better care of her plants, and that's sadly true. The fervor with which she jumped into gardening and how much money she invests in it (way more than necessary) - is on par with her fleeting and expensive love affair with skincare. You can't sustain a hobby that you only do for likes or to follow trends.

Basically, unless it becomes "cool" to raise a neurodivergent child - she'll continue to half ass it. No potential brand deals and hashtags for half-baked hot takes? Not happening with this slob.

Petty sidenote: I hate when ppl just find out about something and automatically start acting like they've always been the expert on it. Resha always does that and I bet she does it when she finally admits that her son is delayed.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,765 1,253 259
Alleybux
Her whole thread on this incident is so important. She acknowledged where her slip up as a parent/human led to her child being able to access the eggs and then she pointed out the impulse control issues with a 3 year old and then also a 3 year old who is neurodivergent. Then she also mentioned what she suspects her motivation could have been; she likes to cook eggs with her mom sometimes so maybe she was thinking about that and then it went left because well she’s 3. And she’s autistic with adhd.

instead of calling her kid bad or destructive, or negatively blaming them like Resha does.

Or beating them for being a curious child - I hate when people do that when kids make messes and shit instead of breaking down why they were able to make the mess in the first place (you weren’t supervising properly) and why they did it (sensory play, curiosity, being A KID, it looked neat or felt good etc - their motivation as this age isn’t willful malicious destruction).

I appreciate how much she shares and I really hope her sharing helps other parents.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,765 1,253 259
Alleybux
Resha acts like her son is an annoying little brother rather than a child she herself birthed and is responsible for raising. Every mother has their own level of maternal energy, I get it, but hers is pretty much non-existent.

Somebody said she takes better care of her plants, and that's sadly true. The fervor with which she jumped into gardening and how much money she invests in it (way more than necessary) - is on par with her fleeting and expensive love affair with skincare. You can't sustain a hobby that you only do for likes or to follow trends.

Basically, unless it becomes "cool" to raise a neurodivergent child - she'll continue to half ass it. No potential brand deals and hashtags for half-baked hot takes? Not happening with this slob.

Petty sidenote: I hate when ppl just find out about something and automatically start acting like they've always been the expert on it. Resha always does that and I bet she does it when she finally admits that her son is delayed.
Save this post because that last part is so true. She’s gonna OD on that if she ever does admit it. Then she will be “teaching” all her followers (many of who been noticed since the kid was 1 years old) about it lol

Reactions
35,790 180 84
Alleybux
Her whole thread on this incident is so important. She acknowledged where her slip up as a parent/human led to her child being able to access the eggs and then she pointed out the impulse control issues with a 3 year old and then also a 3 year old who is neurodivergent. Then she also mentioned what she suspects her motivation could have been; she likes to cook eggs with her mom sometimes so maybe she was thinking about that and then it went left because well she’s 3. And she’s autistic with adhd.

instead of calling her kid bad or destructive, or negatively blaming them like Resha does.

Or beating them for being a curious child - I hate when people do that when kids make messes and shit instead of breaking down why they were able to make the mess in the first place (you weren’t supervising properly) and why they did it (sensory play, curiosity, being A KID, it looked neat or felt good etc - their motivation as this age isn’t willful malicious destruction).

I appreciate how much she shares and I really hope her sharing helps other parents.
I wish more people dealt with children like this general, not just neurodivergent ones. All that hollering and carrying on makes a lot of kids (especially those younger than school age) hyper-anxious at any raised voices and more prone to hide mistakes/mishaps

Resha, when she does mention him on IG, it's almost always in the context of him doing something that annoys her. And if she's doing that just for likes, that makes it worse. Why is she showing out for a bunch of strangers? It would be better if she just kept him off her IG. She could be different towards him offline, but since she spends so much time on IG, it's not easy to believe there's some magical night and day difference.

Besmirched Gang
Reactions
48,232 763 475
Alleybux
Screenshot_20210417-201408_Gallery.jpg

Y'all she has always been this way

This was her Atlanta days
I really don't understand why she don't follow Overton fitness path

So many dropped bags being lazy

Last edited:
Besmirched Gang
Reactions
48,232 763 475
Alleybux
yeah

yeah cause wiping your sweat off doesn’t exist?LMAOO find sum else to say wicho desperate ass. tf the man gotta lie about if he ran his miles he ran his miles . you are a grown ass woman it shouldn’t even matter to you if it aint hurtin you or your family or paying yo bills #shetriedit #getyamomeyup andstopstalkingsomeonewhodontgiveafuckaboutyou!!

Overton is this you?

Cole, you stupid

Besmirched Gang
Reactions
48,232 763 475
Alleybux
bitch i do what i want tf

The posts were more about that idiot than resha and going all the way back to February???

Weird

Did a Google search bring you to that specific post? Was it your picture? You're offended over faking MILES than everything else we mentioned?
Yea that's the drunk narcissist
Imagine being more offended at faking miles than calling your child YOUNG CEILING FAN, YOUR FIANCE "CHUNKS" AND YOU A PEDOPHILE

We call you Overton cause you a dumb ass except in real life and he was a fictional character.

The registry fail hurting them pockets?

Be better parents you fucking bums

Reactions
1,539 108 3
Alleybux

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. For her, everything revolves around keeping a man, so until Obie takes a real interest in YCF, I don't see her taking interest in YCF. As much as we say she's embarrassed of him, I think Obie is too. He can't use the protecting his privacy angle because we've seen him post his other children and his nephew.

We already know this man is fucked up, but do you think he resents Resha because of YCF and she then takes it out on the baby? :broken_heart:

Reactions
36 13 41
Alleybux
The posts were more about that idiot than resha and going all the way back to February???

Weird

Did a Google search bring you to that specific post? Was it your picture? You're offended over faking MILES than everything else we mentioned?
Yea that's the drunk narcissist
Imagine being more offended at faking miles than calling your child YOUNG CEILING FAN, YOUR FIANCE "CHUNKS" AND YOU A PEDOPHILE

We call you Overton cause you a dumb ass except in real life and he was a fictional character.

The registry fail hurting them pockets?

Be better parents you fucking bums
call me overton? im not him , im just sayin yall sound miserable LOL

Reactions
27,472 169 15
Alleybux
I wish more people dealt with children like this general, not just neurodivergent ones. All that hollering and carrying on makes a lot of kids (especially those younger than school age) hyper-anxious at any raised voices and more prone to hide mistakes/mishaps

Resha, when she does mention him on IG, it's almost always in the context of him doing something that annoys her. And if she's doing that just for likes, that makes it worse. Why is she showing out for a bunch of strangers? It would be better if she just kept him off her IG. She could be different towards him offline, but since she spends so much time on IG, it's not easy to believe there's some magical night and day difference.
I think a lot of parents do it a lot n it’s more so stress that makes them react that way but it’s also your responsibility as a parent to recognize that And not take it out on your children. It takes lots of thought n patience.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
India gives pick me vibes sometimes.. Lmao it would make sense if she’s uncomfortable and never worn lingerie in pics and videos before but she...
Utah teen hospitalized with blood clots in his brain
Of course they gonna blame it on the vaccine ..... I hope he pulls thru tho :/ Um. They're literally NOT blaming the vaccine "However, she...
When Black People Watch a Movie and....
This is why my google searches say stuff like "Who is the woman with the low voice and the long brown hair from the movie where she was a single...
Brick wall help
OP said that the brick is painted gray so whitewash might look a little funky. Otherwise, I love a whitewash on brick. Great ideas. I think a...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Jesus, I could never understand people writing hateful comments in the first place, but when its Mothers day? Oh boy, I hope these people overcome...
Someone thru my sexual assault case in my face, then I mentioned her dead gma, now she claims...
At some point you have to let go of being a verbal vigilante for your own mental health and sanity. You need to let this go and move on from...
Should single dads be celebrated on Mother’s Day?
It’s Tammy “saluting black and brown fathers”, for me. When literally next month...
  • Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
I agree with the other op's it's human nature. Most pretty people don't acknowledge compliments because they get it so often it means nothing...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Says the man in a thread having a meltdown women don't see him as one of us. Why don't you try a male forum? I'm sure you'll fit in better over...
RHOA Whats PJ up to these days?
WTH is wrong with you and the people who upvoted and laughed?
Top Bottom