Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles

Reactions
27,416 169 15
Alleybux
Ha ain’t addressing shit about his pedophilia because ain’t nothing to address. That shit is true. And neither is she. at least they’re that smart you know how that would make them look cause they know the min they deny it receipts will fly. Imagine being this loud and shitty

Reactions
2,086 57
Alleybux
What a mess! Also....you would think they would come in here and address the things that are assumed about their child. Down to them not letting him outside. Not going to the park. The boy not knowing what fresh air is. The way she talks as if he annoying the living shit out of her but yet having another one. The way Obie is only home three days out of the month. How he sleeps on his sister's couch. But nooo. Sweat pissed them off.

Reactions
39,742 7,823 38
Alleybux
C52AE26E-11A0-4A25-ABB3-85F5BFEBF616.jpeg
6ED0CC15-1044-4673-A764-6C0960C6AF97.jpeg
E5E3B4F2-F6A7-4FAC-83B9-189C77C3BEED.jpeg
3E2AC022-1A75-429D-957B-A09656080B3A.jpeg

Reactions
1,484 64
Alleybux
The French is on full force today so he must be back in the house. Just waiting to see posts of him lifting a box or just standing by boxes with captions of “hubzzz” being the best and sooo strong and she can’t wait to thank him later *rolling eyes*

Formerly IssaBTFont *pls mods change it back*
Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux
Oh, shit, I made it to the page where Corey or Resha thought they would respond to comments from months ago.

Y’all really couldn’t be mad that Corey got exposed for his fake run miles? That was the straw?

Oh all the things it's the fake sweat that gets them. Not me saying she looks like Debbie Thornberry but the sweat

I’m 110% certain it was Chunks. If not... them someone very good at imitating her childish ways of writing.

and Obie is 10000% cheating and/or lying about his whereabouts... y’all clocked him lying about his running/cycling... Chunks probably tried to check whatever apps Obie is using to track his miles... and Obie probably gave her some pathetic excuse...that he changed his clothes, wiped his sweat off, etc etc etc but deep down she knows he’s lying.. so she’s not going to address anything else but trying to come in here and be fake mad about one of his least ridiculous lies...

These two idiots are so damn superficial!! My gawd the stupidest things get under their skin.

a bunch of broken homes, Chunks being his third babymana, a forever fiancée that bought her own ring, financial issues, credit issues, alcoholism, impotence, a lazy and negligent mother, a compulsive liar, and POS person that refuses to a knowledge her partner’s children...

But comments about Obie’s lack of sweat during one of his “workout” made her come in here and cape for her bum...

1618791490367.gif

Reactions
10,758 529 15
Alleybux
Not that yall quickly discovered and exposed Resha and got her together. I swear I love LSA, I don't care what nobody says lol.

Hell yall should've shared some links with her to get her kid some assistance since she wants to be a part of this thread now. She seemed to listen when advice was given on the carseat, so it might be worth a shot?

Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux
Overton is this you?

Cole, you stupid

now that I think about it... it could be Obie as well.

I also think having to move back to the museum set him off.... and that sweating comment probably got Chunks suspicious and on his ass and now Obie scrambling to explain his long absences. SMH!
A mess! :b63

Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux

That photo of the console is so dam hilarious to me... a bunch of globes for a woman that does not ever leave her house let alone her zip code :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“It’s not styled” the fact that she included that comment says a lot. Staged and “styled” is exactly how they live their lives. Even in the privacy of their own home.

this trainwreck of a relationship is the gift that keeps on giving... how are they not exhausted??

Reactions
104,909 1,770 121
Alleybux
now that I think about it... it could be Obie as well.

I also think having to move back to the museum set him off.... and that sweating comment probably got Chunks suspicious and on his ass and now Obie scrambling to explain his long absences. SMH!
A mess! :b63
See it could be Obie cause a C name was used and you know he loves names that start with C.

Reactions
2,086 57
Alleybux
What's the point of showing those raggedy ass furniture pieces
Is she selling?

That couch looks like a used tissue
I'm so tired of seeing those dusty ass couches my goodness. You can tell she's never had shit of her own in her own place. Those couches and that ugly ass bedroom is featured on her IG at least once a month. Like GIRL...we've all had couches before!! You're like fckin 43 years old taking 10 pictures of your 14 couches every 3 days. WTF!

Besmirched Gang
Reactions
48,142 758 475
Alleybux
That photo of the console is so dam hilarious to me... a bunch of globes for a woman that does not ever leave her house let alone her zip code :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

“It’s not styled” the fact that she included that comment says a lot. Staged and “styled” is exactly how they live their lives. Even in the privacy of their own home.

this trainwreck of a relationship is the gift that keeps on giving... how are they not exhausted??

Why the hell TWO GLOBES and for what?!

Reactions
57,090 2,616 89
Alleybux

Maybe she spins the globes around weekly and pretends she’s left the house. I don’t think that woman even has a passport.

Reactions
39,742 7,823 38
Alleybux

I just looked at that moving post. It doesn’t look like they have professional packers or movers and I can tell you right now if they do, those movers are gonna be pissed when they come in that house. Why are there so many loose items on the day of them moving? Looks like chaos. Instead coming up in here they should’ve been tending to their responsibilities.

I think both were in on those posts. That long ass hashtag was Obie for sure and SnS pulled the receipts for Chunks.

I’m so baffled that she can pop out Cuatro any day now and they are just now moving. Remember when she said she was hiring movers so she didn’t have to do anything other than the few things she didn’t want them to touch or something like that? Lies.

ETA: this was on January 30. They’ve had all this time to pack.

View attachment 2483859
Mommy and Daddy had to come and move this grown man into their house!
Corey is a wasteman

Reactions
56,293 980 69
Alleybux
Mommy and Daddy had to come and move this grown man into their house!
WOW. They couldn't hire movers? If my senior citizen parents offered, I would tell them no, but tell them to come visit once we had everything set up. I had an almost cross-country move last year and my husband handled most of it while I got settled in our new state. My husband packed up everything, loaded the cars/trucks and unpacked once our stuff arrived. Wtf does her "hubby" add to their household other than limp dick?

Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux
Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. For her, everything revolves around keeping a man, so until Obie takes a real interest in YCF, I don't see her taking interest in YCF. As much as we say she's embarrassed of him, I think Obie is too. He can't use the protecting his privacy angle because we've seen him post his other children and his nephew.

We already know this man is fucked up, but do you think he resents Resha because of YCF and she then takes it out on the baby? :broken_heart:

I agree with you. They both are.

do you all remember a birthday post Obie posted about Christian and Obie’s dad called Christian “young George Jefferson” (or something to that effect) in the comments? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::LOL:
As a family they probably joke that way but we all know some jokes can cut a little deep... Obie and Resha are incredibly vain and obsessed with appearances... and a neurodivergent child doesn’t fit in their narrative of the wegman fairytale.

Chunks has been consistently dedicated to that wegman lie over the years, I have no doubts she was ready to create a ridiculous narrative about Christian the same way Jamilah and her Overbite carries on about Mini Milah. Since Christian can’t give her the engagement she’s addicted to on SM, she keeps that poor child hidden. Y’all already know she’s only consistent when it comes to hiding anything that embarrasses her.

Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux
What's the point of showing those raggedy ass furniture pieces
Is she selling?

That couch looks like a used tissue

I'm so tired of seeing those dusty ass couches my goodness. You can tell she's never had shit of her own in her own place. Those couches and that ugly ass bedroom is featured on her IG at least once a month. Like GIRL...we've all had couches before!! You're like fckin 43 years old taking 10 pictures of your 14 couches every 3 days. WTF!

Bless her pathetic little heart :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She’s posting as many wide shots as possible before she has to go back to tight cropping all her photos.

The devil works hard but Resha trying to keep up with appearances works even harder! :b34

Reactions
57,090 2,616 89
Alleybux
They didn’t lift a finger to help her parents move out of state but she has a grown ass pedo Kang that needed senior citizens to move his forever fiance back into her childhood bedroom? This is so embarrassing yo. They broke. Ain’t seen no baby things or movers. Wanted strangers to pay for their new baby things but got all the money for overpriced steak, unnecessary furniture, and pots. Smells like food stamps and store credit cards.

Chunks, your man is not a provider he’s a leech. He’s not a kang, he’s a broke pathetic bum.

Reactions
14,586 481 63
Alleybux

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
IDK why but he reminds of the older black dude from Love and Lockup! #Bluezootsuit OMG my boyfriend said this yesterday when I was texting him...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Is it just me? Or is it counter intuitive to claim "death threats" and then send out "press releases" that include the same individuals getting...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
That stuff with Dean and is wife is so crazy, the paper is a mess I am so glad Meghan won her case and I hope her payout is big. And it seems as...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I ordered a copy from the National Portrait Gallery as I didnt see it listed on Amazon and am quite giddy that it will be shipped via “Royal...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keesha said she doing the surgery 100 percent for her guyssss lmao that girl is a whole clown!
Anybody Watch Youtuber Named "for Harriet"?
Lord i hope this man is not unemployed in his 40s he REALLY laughed & rolled over!!!!!!!
Rose McGowan is not here for the term “birthing people”
Trans hating people are so dumb and male identified. She IS. talking about biological women. She is including those biological women who identify...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
Idk about Europeans but the white 'muricans in the red state where I live, specifically those who work in a factory-- visually they love bodies...
The "freaky" hippie fashions of 1969
I love looking at my moms and nana pics from this era...I would wear this now
Top Bottom