Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
68,764 1,253 259
Alleybux
I wonder what #WegmansBae is worth. They probably will pay you
She wanted that to catch on and get her a sponsorship or brand deal or a good morning America spot or Ellen visit or something so badly. Meanwhile, Wegmans was so embarrassed and were actually trying to figure out with legal if they could demand she cease and desist using the hashtags or not lmao

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reactions
394,979 4,078 2,514
Alleybux
I don’t believe that anyone likes Grandmole’s raggedy wig wearing ass either, even if she’s a somewhat more functional person than Chonks.

Also, every time you all call that kid Cuatro I think of Kuato from Total Recall. Open your miiiinnndddd!!

eqk1agdofnp11.jpg

It’s the lil musty misshapen fingers, I think. Not trying to be mean, but the poor child will likely be cursed with those same overstuffed ashy cocktail weeners his momma has. Lettuce continue to pray for that little one.

Reactions
2,117 60
Alleybux
I wonder if she's going to get soggy pancakes tomorrow for mother's day?

Happy mother's day ladies! To the moms, aunties, best friends, cousins, etc. who all play a role in kids and other's lives!!

No Foes
Reactions
279,485 4,219 3,127
Alleybux
I don’t believe that anyone likes Grandmole’s raggedy wig wearing ass either, even if she’s a somewhat more functional person than Chonks.

Also, every time you all call that kid Cuatro I think of Kuato from Total Recall. Open your miiiinnndddd!!

eqk1agdofnp11.jpg

It’s the lil musty misshapen fingers, I think. Not trying to be mean, but the poor child will likely be cursed with those same overstuffed ashy cocktail weeners his momma has. Lettuce continue to pray for that little one.
My fave scene from Total Recall

Reactions
39,796 7,841 38
Alleybux

Sounds like Mrs. mole is tired of Resha giving her macaroni pictures for mother's day

It's preemptive. Mama Mole knows Resha will do the absolute least (like mailing her a Target gift card that was a bonus with purchase). So if she talks about how she doesn't want anything, her oversharing behind won't look left out when her friends post their actual Mother's Day gifts.

That’s exactly how I read that.

Me too. I was like Resha gives her wack ass gifts that she can't boast about and mother mole wants to make sure when people ask what she get or when they notice her not bragging as usual she can say she didn't want anything and blah blah blah.

bingo.

Because we alllll know When Poppa Mole gifts her anything she plasters it all over FB.

3F5E76FF-C9C1-4A4A-9116-DF284B580E23.jpeg
364756C5-44AA-4439-A744-16D842EA1B0A.jpeg

Reactions
1,538 108 3
Alleybux
I... I have no words. What a weird exchange and even more weird, why share it? She doesn't realize she makes them BOTH look hella simple. LMAO at her calling her daughter, her only child! by her internet name. WTF is this family?

Reactions
11,884 499 12
Alleybux
Resha's mom is flying back to help basically raise the baby while she glucks and eats and all she could think to get her was a gift card? Momma was absolutely right for the shade because thats ridiculous. No thought or consideration for people who do so much for you. Her dad is probably gonna get a mens warehouse gc.

Reactions
56,410 998 69
Alleybux
Really Resha? A Dunkin gift card? Is there even one near Mama Mole that doesn't require a 30+ minute drive? I doubt Resha has cash to spare like her mama would really like, but she could have done something a little more personal. Spa package and paid for landscaping on their NC property, dessert box through goldbelly, something.

Reactions
44,452 443 196
Alleybux
This woman gave her mother a Dunkin’ Donuts gift card! View attachment 2539435
Pathetic. Especially after her mom is letting her stay in her home and coming to assist with their newborn despite both Resha and 4x3 being able-bodied. I don’t care if it was a $1000 gift card, you can put more thought behind a gift for someone who has done and continues to do so much for you. I take comfort in the fact that she’s probably only get a Big Breakfast from McDonald’s and 7-11 flowers again herself.

Reactions
105,094 1,786 121
Alleybux
Really Resha? A Dunkin gift card? Is there even one near Mama Mole that doesn't require a 30+ minute drive? I doubt Resha has cash to spare like her mama would really like, but she could have done something a little more personal. Spa package and paid for landscaping on their NC property, dessert box through goldbelly, something.
I came in here to ask this too.

And Resha may not have her parents money but she buys and brags about expensive vacuums and bullshit she could have got her something that would at least be in the area.

Another question @ShitzNSkittles in one of your screenshots is it safe to say her mom been received the gift card? She asked her mother has she spent it yet so does that mean she gave it to her way before mothers day instead of buying her a beautiful card and putting the gift card in there and mailing it.

Reactions
16,989 185 26
Alleybux
I came in here to ask this too.

And Resha may not have her parents money but she buys and brags about expensive vacuums and bullshit she could have got her something that would at least be in the area.

Another question @ShitzNSkittles in one of your screenshots is it safe to say her mom been received the gift card? She asked her mother has she spent it yet so does that mean she gave it to her way before mothers day instead of buying her a beautiful card and putting the gift card in there and mailing it.
It seems like she either
A. gave it to her on her way back home from helping them move

B. Mailed it to her last week

C. Emailed it to her when she bought it this past week, but forgot to set the send date to MD.

I'm betting on C. I was getting a lot of ads about MD gifts pushing to buy by last weekend or last chance to get late gift ads. It was to the point that I started to think MD was last weekend and I had messed up (time continues to slip during rona for me. I bet she was getting similar ads and just pulled the trigger on something quick.

Reactions
105,094 1,786 121
Alleybux
It seems like she either
A. gave it to her on her way back home from helping them move

B. Mailed it to her last week

C. Emailed it to her when she bought it this past week, but forgot to set the send date to MD.

I'm betting on C. I was getting a lot of ads about MD gifts pushing to buy by last weekend or last chance to get late gift ads. It was to the point that I started to think MD was last weekend and I had messed up (time continues to slip during rona for me. I bet she was getting similar ads and just pulled the trigger on something quick.
I ain't even think about option C. SMH I don't get why he so impersonalable to someone that helps you as much as they do.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

NitraaB Discussion Thread
Congratulations !!!! Aww! Congrats to Nitraa and the family!
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
It’s funny how people say Kandi can’t sing but at minimum she was the second lead singer in Xscape. Neither Tameka or Tiny was singing lead.
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
The bm posts Don https://instagram.com/stories/haus.of.drake/2569904926987638589?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1g0g7baesxmmm BABY! (y)
Games that scare the **** out of you?
Until Dawn You feel like you are in a horror movie
I Think I’m On My Way To Securing The Bag With A Billionaire
Being that close to big money had me feeling some type of way but I’m always a lady. I let those when I got home. They can get that...
What happened to Paula Patton?
Good question. Haven't heard about her since she divorced that toe rag.
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
U see the black nail techs and stylists in here? Bw are telling them how to do better but they don't care. They are arrogant and like...
Will the pandemic permanently end door knocking for Jehovah's Witnesses?
I've gotten handwritten letters and pamphlets from a couple of JW relatives. See, these folks are of no relation to me, which makes it even worse.
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
I talked to both Effie and Switch from day one. Not the same people. And Switch stopped because it became more and uglier than she expected. And...
Top Bottom