Quantcast

Cheyenne Floyd announces second pregnancy!

Diana Hunter

戴安娜·亨特
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
412,514 20,199 4,942
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Kum West

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,626 1,079 410
Alleybux
Cheyenne looks absolutely gorgeous! She carries extremely well! I’m happy for her. I was hoping she got engaged first and married before having his baby but hey it’s her life!

Trish0Day

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,804 319 83
Alleybux
This has been known for a little while now. Cory was being slick and messy trying to expose her by filming her with a bump

Kum West

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,626 1,079 410
Alleybux
This has been known for a little while now. Cory was being slick and messy trying to expose her by filming her with a bump

He is a hater though. Cory thought Cheyenne would never get over him and always try to insinuate she was jealous of his relationship with Taylor! But Chey and Zach looks great together and she is better off not being with Cory!

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
He is a hater though. Cory thought Cheyenne would never get over him and always try to insinuate she was jealous of his relationship with Taylor! But Chey and Zach looks great together and she is better off not being with Cory!
This is exactly why I’m happy for her despite this being her second BD. Her dude is a cutie too.

MsCherrywine

Mrs. Sh*t Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
11,245 1,765 40
Alleybux
It seems that Zach and Cory don’t have beef by the look of their interaction in Zach's comments. Dammit, I thought we were gonna have drama next season. Oh well, congrats to all of them for successfully co-parenting.

Jorbarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,649 217 56
Alleybux
Cory’s “Finally!!” in the comments made me laugh cause I bet he’s like “yay now she can stop feeling a way about me having second child” lol

I don’t think she’s really jealous of Cory now but it was kinda funny lol

But these pictures are gorgeous

Last edited:

nononsense718

Woosahhhh
Reaction score
Reactions
15,605 169 21
Alleybux
Cheyenne looks so beautiful, Zach is attractive and Ryder is the cutest!

I don't think she's jealous of Cory and Taylor at all. Cory is a fuccboi and while I don't wish heartache, I don't think he and Taylor will be happily ever after. He still has growing up to do.

jasminecrocks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
181,004 4,929 576
Alleybux
They only do these huge announcements when they're not married lol I guess since there isn't a wedding, they'll act like every event is as big as one. I'd be too embarrassed to do an announcement.

TitsMcGhee

Corona Coochie
Reaction score
Reactions
177,913 2,441 813
Alleybux
Her maternity pics are gorgeous! Hope she has a safe pregnancy. I can’t blame them for waiting to announce, especially considering everything going on

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,258 11,121 1,705
Alleybux
Now it will be a race to engagement and down the aisle. Her and Cory have an odd little Cold War going on, and lowkey still want each other... it’s just that Cory wants wide berth to cheat and do him and Cheyenne wouldn’t stand for it.

Like look at the dynamics of his relationship with Taylor vs when him and Cheyenne were “talking”. There was heavy family buy in from not just her family, but his as well. His daughter with Taylor is like 6 months old by now and there’s been not a peep from his family or hers; I get with COVID they can’t come out like they would in normal circumstances, but there’s no acknowledgement or happiness about the new little member of the family like there was with Ryder. Taylor is also isolated away from all supports except Cory, I don’t know where in the mountains of Caucasus she’s from but she doesn’t have the vast support system that Cheyenne does in any capacity. Cory can pull all types of sh!t with Taylor that would never fly with Cheyenne because she has a father and male family members that will regulate.

Long story short you’d never see Cory out in the back building Chey a she-shed and you’d never see Chey isolated raising her baby alone without any family. I’m happy Cheyenne is with a better man in Zack and I hope they make it official!

Saranghae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,769 512 63
Alleybux
Now it will be a race to engagement and down the aisle. Her and Cory have an odd little Cold War going on, and lowkey still want each other... it’s just that Cory wants wide berth to cheat and do him and Cheyenne wouldn’t stand for it.

Like look at the dynamics of his relationship with Taylor vs when him and Cheyenne were “talking”. There was heavy family buy in from not just her family, but his as well. His daughter with Taylor is like 6 months old by now and there’s been not a peep from his family or hers; I get with COVID they can’t come out like they would in normal circumstances, but there’s no acknowledgement or happiness about the new little member of the family like there was with Ryder. Taylor is also isolated away from all supports except Cory, I don’t know where in the mountains of Caucasus she’s from but she doesn’t have the vast support system that Cheyenne does in any capacity. Cory can pull all types of sh!t with Taylor that would never fly with Cheyenne because she has a father and male family members that will regulate.

Long story short you’d never see Cory out in the back building Chey a she-shed and you’d never see Chey isolated raising her baby alone without any family. I’m happy Cheyenne is with a better man in Zack and I hope they make it official!

I think its cause they live in a different state.
And Cory+Taylor got no family or real friends from wayback in LA they only got eachother there kinda sad.

Wouldnt suprise me if they spend christmas together again like last year.

And i honestly think that when they break up Taylor gonna move out of LA and Cory has to see where he gonn live

MsCherrywine

Mrs. Sh*t Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
11,245 1,765 40
Alleybux

Chile, not the mountains of Caucasus! :emoji_laughing:
But honestly Taylor probably has more support from her family than Cory at this point. She posted on her story last night that her parents were in town for Christmas. But every time she posts stories of Mila it’s always just her and Cory is nowhere to be found. I really suspect he doesn’t help out much as far as feeding, changing diapers, giving baths, etc. And he definitely doesn’t fawn over that baby like he did when Ryder was that age. That man is not happy but I bet he’ll do anything to prove to everyone that him and Taylor will last. I predict they’ll stay stagnant a couple years then just break up. Taylor will eventually start to ask why he can’t commit to her after several years together and will probably start comparing their relationship to Chey’s who will probably be married and on the next baby.

Now the real tea is how the hell did Chey get this man (Zach) to come crawling back to her after embarrassing not only him but her damn self that first season.

Saranghae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,769 512 63
Alleybux
Chile, not the mountains of Caucasus! :emoji_laughing:
But honestly Taylor probably has more support from her family than Cory at this point. She posted on her story last night that her parents were in town for Christmas. But every time she posts stories of Mila it’s always just her and Cory is nowhere to be found. I really suspect he doesn’t help out much as far as feeding, changing diapers, giving baths, etc. And he definitely doesn’t fawn over that baby like he did when Ryder was that age. That man is not happy but I bet he’ll do anything to prove to everyone that him and Taylor will last. I predict they’ll stay stagnant a couple years then just break up. Taylor will eventually start to ask why he can’t commit to her after several years together and will probably start comparing their relationship to Chey’s who will probably be married and on the next baby.

Now the real tea is how the hell did Chey get this man (Zach) to come crawling back to her after embarrassing not only him but her damn self that first season.

Maybe its cause his other daughter looks nothing like Ryder(white/dark eyes).

But im sad cause i really wanted to see the 3 of them on the challenge and Cory has to choose who he gonn save from elimination. His babymomma or his GF(this was before taylor had her baby) it wouldve been a great storyline tho

HoneyBabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,387 1,463 739
Alleybux
Maybe its cause his other daughter looks nothing like Ryder(white/dark eyes).

But im sad cause i really wanted to see the 3 of them on the challenge and Cory has to choose who he gonn save from elimination. His babymomma or his GF(this was before taylor had her baby) it wouldve been a great storyline tho

I dont get it.. Ryder is white with light eyes.. or Taylor's baby is white with light eyes..

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,616 1,066 238
Alleybux
Cheyenne looks so beautiful, Zach is attractive and Ryder is the cutest!

I don't think she's jealous of Cory and Taylor at all. Cory is a fuccboi and while I don't wish heartache, I don't think he and Taylor will be happily ever after. He still has growing up to do.
Yeah, there’s not a thing about me that thinks Chey is jealous of Taylor, but she and Cory had so much chemistry. Anyway, by all accounts dude is a jerk, Zach seemed like he was really into her, so I hope she’s happier with him this go around.

Sandalwood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,623 309 107
Alleybux
I dont get it.. Ryder is white with light eyes.. or Taylor's baby is white with light eyes..

No Taylor’s baby has dark eyes like Cory. Ryder actually has her mom’s light eye color. Genetics are so crazy - you’d think bc Taylor is white with blue eyes their baby would have inherited light eyes too. Its funny someone mentioned it here but i do feel that Cory fawned more over Ryder because of that ( Ryder is such a cutie though) and maybe deep down there is some disappointment there. I dont want to compare babies because they are children, but Ryder is cuter to me and just a better blend of ( mostly Chey, but Cory too).

vaguebeaut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,972 2,936 1,237
Alleybux

I think there is a weird silent competition going on, too. It’s like they each are showing the “fans” that they can be happy in other relationships, since so many people shipped them together. But long-term, I am betting on Chey and Zach, since he has been in her life since they were kids. The only reason it seemed like they broke up was because of Cory, but Cheyenne seems over Cory now.

Cory seems like he still is living a bachelor life, even though he is with Taylor. He doesn’t seem as into doting on his new baby as he did with Ryder, but I’m sure he loves her. And he and Taylor were very off and on, he cheated on her before, so even though he is a “family man” now, I wouldn’t put it past him to cheat, even if he married her.

Last edited:

MsCherrywine

Mrs. Sh*t Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
11,245 1,765 40
Alleybux
Glad to see they all spent Christmas together but I know my good sis Ryder is tired of all these photoshoots.
608F05FD-DF8D-4F51-AA22-742EB91D5512.jpeg

Last edited: