Quantcast

Cheyenne Floyd announces second pregnancy!

hiddengems

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,458 291 76
Alleybux
Cory is a player. He’s the type to manipulate and play on a woman’s emotions. Men like this are smart in their player ways. Women never get nothing good out of dealing with these type of men. Cory was playing on Chey’s emotions while he was also talking to Taylor then he ended up choosing Taylor over Chey. I am sure that hurt Chey’s feelings. I am happy Chey has found love and is way better off without Cory.

Also, Taylor may think she “won” but time will always tell. Relationships like this never last.

SISTERDUTTON

Cussing out the incels from the Lady Carter thread
Reaction score
Reactions
82,222 2,800 3,166
Alleybux
Cory is a player. He’s the type to manipulate and play on a woman’s emotions. Men like this are smart in their player ways. Women never get nothing good out of dealing with these type of men. Cory was playing on Chey’s emotions while he was also talking to Taylor then he ended up choosing Taylor over Chey. I am sure that hurt Chey’s feelings. I am happy Chey has found love and is way better off without Cory.

Also, Taylor may think she “won” but time will always tell. Relationships like this never last.

The thing is Taylor's won nothing. He stays cheating on her. So glad that Chey moved on and found someone new. Hopefully they get married soon

hiddengems

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,458 291 76
Alleybux
The thing is Taylor's won nothing. He stays cheating on her. So glad that Chey moved on and found someone new. Hopefully they get married soon
I agree! I’m kind of speaking from experience too. I talked to this guy for maybe like 8 weeks and during that time period he tried really hard to grab my attention but really he was just manipulating me. I would say around like the 4th or 5th week, things started getting weird like he became inconsistent and he started to be rude and passive aggressive. It’s really hard to explain and I hope this makes sense but it seems like he got information out of me in the beginning to get to know me then at the end he was committed to misunderstanding me. So, I started questioning him and basically gaslighted me. Looking back, he definitely played with my emotions. I found out later on when I saw his profile on Facebook, that he made it official with this girl two days after my birthday. Side note: she look like she STINK. Mind you even when he was official with her we were still texting even though it wasn’t the same & light weight flirting so basically he was cheating and I’m pretty sure he still talks to other girls too. He chose her over me and I cried about it and it still kinda hurts but it was also a blessing in disguise. I wouldn’t want someone who doesn’t respect me enough to tell me the truth, who plays on women’s emotions, who is passive aggressive, and emotionally unavailable. He will never walk into my life EVER again and that is okay.
Corey is probably jealous of Chey right now honestly. But like we said, we are so glad she found happiness and she deserves the world.

MsCherrywine

Mrs. Sh*t Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
11,245 1,765 40
Alleybux

This was cute but I think she bought Zach that watch so he can spend all his coins on an engagement ring LOL

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,241 11,118 1,704
Alleybux
What does it say ?
It isnt available in my country.
It was a two minute clip where they kind of got into an argument over Cheyenne taking Ryder to Michigan to meet Cory’s family. Zach felt as if she was putting Cory over him, but Cheyenne was trying to explain that no, she’s putting Ryder first and that she deserves to know both sides of her family. Then Zach was like “if I had a baby mama and she wanted me to travel for our kid to meet her family you’d be mad” and Cheyenne said “no, I’d understand and encourage that because that’s part of having a healthy coparenting relationship for the child’s sake”.

I actually take her side in this, but I understand why he was hurt. It’s a great example though of why childless people shouldn’t date parents, unless they can accept coming second to the needs of the child. It also gives me some insight as to why he and Cheyenne moved so quickly into having a baby together; on his part, he’s ensuring that he, via their son, will come first vs Cory. On her part she was ready for another baby + wanting to show Cory that she’s moved on like he has (because regardless of how cool she plays it there were definitely some residual feelings on her part).

Saranghae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,769 512 63
Alleybux
It was a two minute clip where they kind of got into an argument over Cheyenne taking Ryder to Michigan to meet Cory’s family. Zach felt as if she was putting Cory over him, but Cheyenne was trying to explain that no, she’s putting Ryder first and that she deserves to know both sides of her family. Then Zach was like “if I had a baby mama and she wanted me to travel for our kid to meet her family you’d be mad” and Cheyenne said “no, I’d understand and encourage that because that’s part of having a healthy coparenting relationship for the child’s sake”.

I actually take her side in this, but I understand why he was hurt. It’s a great example though of why childless people shouldn’t date parents, unless they can accept coming second to the needs of the child. It also gives me some insight as to why he and Cheyenne moved so quickly into having a baby together; on his part, he’s ensuring that he, via their son, will come first vs Cory. On her part she was ready for another baby + wanting to show Cory that she’s moved on like he has (because regardless of how cool she plays it there were definitely some residual feelings on her part).

Thanks for the recap. I dont remember this being on TeenMom.

I hope Cory doesnt get between them no more. But lets be honest if Cory would ever be like Chey lets try it again she would go to him fast af

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,604 1,066 238
Alleybux
Thanks for the recap. I dont remember this being on TeenMom.

I hope Cory doesnt get between them no more. But lets be honest if Cory would ever be like Chey lets try it again she would go to him fast af
Maybe, before the new baby, but now that she’s also pregnant with Zach, I think she’ll try to make it work. Chey doesn’t strike me as someone ok being a single parent to two kids with different dads, that’s a lot of custody sharing. She barely wants to share Ryder (like many parents) and her tribe raising with her sister was seemingly working with Baz and Ryder, but I think this would be too much.

Chey wants stability and it’s gonna take Cory a long time to get there. I’m still stunned she’s back with Zach, but that may mean that he really, really loves her with her faults (that specific scenario with Cory) and that can help basically any woman make it work.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
What does it say ?
It isnt available in my country.

It's just a video of an older episode of Teen Mom where Chey discussed how her and Zach got into an argument and she kicked him out. They broke up. She then started focusing on Corey.

My point was that Zach was in her life, taking care of a child that wasn't his (Ryder). Then Corey shows up and Chey kicked Zach to the curb for Corey.

All that resulted in was Corey going on the reunion saying he's not in love with Chey and then getting back together with Taylor.

Chey better be apologizing to Zach and giving him a lot of compliments this season to make up for how bad she treated him.

MelaninMagick

Black is Magick
Reaction score
Reactions
13,410 462 455
Alleybux
All that hoopla for the pregnancy and that extravagant ass gender reveal... and he ain't even propose to her at it... like, it was the perfect opportunity!

She def has a type, she wants her kids to look mixed like her but she loves black dudes or rather black swag so she dates the dudes just black enough while still being white.

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,604 1,066 238
Alleybux
All that hoopla for the pregnancy and that extravagant ass gender reveal... and he ain't even propose to her at it... like, it was the perfect opportunity!

She def has a type, she wants her kids to look mixed like her but she loves black dudes or rather black swag so she dates the dudes just black enough while still being white.
But if he proposed to her then, people would be saying he only did it because of the pregnancy.

They are where they are right now, it seems fine. I also do disagree about her type because I definitely didn’t see her with Matt like at all. That was weird AF.

marrymejane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
81,449 2,883 791
Alleybux
I figured she'd have a kid with him.

It seems like all these TM girls is reproduce in every serious relationships they get into every few years.

Bo thick

A kind soul
Reaction score
Reactions
10,909 413 157
Alleybux
I don’t like Zach calling her “beluga” in the vlog; idc if he’s joking or not. Like I’m pregnant with your son, don’t call me names like that. But I’m big on word-play. Chey makes a gorgeous pregnant woman, she was glowing in the vlogs.

MsCherrywine

Mrs. Sh*t Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
11,245 1,765 40
Alleybux

This was cute, I wonder what Zach does for a living though.

Last edited:

Sarah330

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,623 3,185 2,169
Alleybux
Not sure, but he’s in the process of getting his real estate license.
I wonder what her plan is. She was in a rush to get pregnant again and it's like ok.. what are you doing with your life besides mtv. Idk. Cheyenne gets on my nerves just like the rest of the cast. Especially Corey.

Startatboom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,078 323 132
Alleybux
I like Cheyenne. Always have. I like what a genuinely good hearted person she is. If the worst thing she's done in life to be judged by is having children by 2 different men in THIS day and age (BOTH of whom are not only financially taking care of said babies but are also actively and happily participating in their upbringing) then she's still winning in her situation.

Her family and friends adore her and are loyal to no end. Ryder is the love of her life and Ace and Zach are joining her. From what I can see Chey is a hustler at heart and is steadily building her endorsements and coins even with coming from money. Chey is over Cory as she should be. We ALL gotta deal with a "Cory" or 2 until we choose better for ourselves which to me Chey finally did. Zach was always the one and she ran from it until messing with Cory humiliated, humbled and then matured her enough to acknowledge what she already had under her nose which is why Zach, again, just waited on her to come around. They will be married and I see them being really happy becoming a successfully branded couple/family. I look at their journey as not everyone gets to the mountain top the same but as long as you get there...

Sarah330

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,623 3,185 2,169
Alleybux
I like Cheyenne. Always have. I like what a genuinely good hearted person she is. If the worst thing she's done in life to be judged by is having children by 2 different men in THIS day and age (BOTH of whom are not only financially taking care of said babies but are also actively and happily participating in their upbringing) then she's still winning in her situation.

Her family and friends adore her and are loyal to no end. Ryder is the love of her life and Ace and Zach are joining her. From what I can see Chey is a hustler at heart and is steadily building her endorsements and coins even with coming from money. Chey is over Cory as she should be. We ALL gotta deal with a "Cory" or 2 until we choose better for ourselves which to me Chey finally did. Zach was always the one and she ran from it until messing with Cory humiliated, humbled and then matured her enough to acknowledge what she already had under her nose which is why Zach, again, just waited on her to come around. They will be married and I see them being really happy becoming a successfully branded couple/family. I look at their journey as not everyone gets to the mountain top the same but as long as you get there...
She is far from over Cory lol. It's clear to many ppl that watch the show.

SISTERDUTTON

Cussing out the incels from the Lady Carter thread
Reaction score
Reactions
82,222 2,800 3,166
Alleybux
I don't know what these girls see in his Hedgehog head self. Speaking of, I wonder what Alicia is up to?

Startatboom

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,078 323 132
Alleybux
She is far from over Cory lol. It's clear to many ppl that watch the show.
Then we'll agree to disagree and I say this as someone who wanted to see them work. Some people want Cheyenne to still be hung up on Cory to make Taylor look like she won something but she did not and is the one I pity. Cheyenne's YouTube channel tells the real story about who she's on love with.

Last edited: