Quantcast

Cheyenne on if she's rich, how she feels about Taylor, thoughts on marriage

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
Cheyenne is releasing more Youtube videos now; and she's going to rename her channel to include Zach. Her latest video has her responding to assumptions people make about her. Cliffs (Assumption - followed by her response to that assumption):

• She has booty shots - she doesn't have them. May get them in the future, but she doesn't have them now.
  • She makes coparenting looks easy - they make it look easy but it's not. It takes strength, swallowing pride, and accomodating others
  • She doesn't work - not true
  • She grew up rich - she doesn't specifically deny it but just says she and her family are very blessed. Her parents worked really hard so that she and her sister never had to want for anything. Her parents have had their own business for 22 years. Her parents drove cheap cars and instead put Chey and her sister in private school as they were growing up. She and her family have traveled all around the world.
  • She's high maintenance - true. Always likes to have her hair/nails done and wear cute clothes.
  • She was scared to join Teen Mom - a little. She didn't understand what she was signing up for. On Are You the One and Teen Mom, it was just her. But with Teen Mom, her whole family is on so it opened up her family to public judgment and commentary. She wanted to do the show to raise awareness for Ryder's disease and also show a happy, successful black family.
  • She was wealthy before the show - Yes. She hates when she throws parties for Ryder and fans say it's paid with Teen Mom money. She says those parties would be paid for with or without Teen Mom.
  • She was trying for baby #2 - Yes. Her unborn son was not an accident. She and Zach were trying.
  • She wants more kids - No. She's happy having a girl and now a boy. She says Zach can get snipped.
  • She's a hoe - No, but she had her hoe phase in college. She went to college at age 17 and lost her virginity at 18.
  • She's comfortable with blended families - yes. Her parents split when she was in high school and both remarried; they always still did things together so that made Cheyenne grow up happy. So she wants that for Ryder, and that's why she's always trying to include Cory and Taylor.
  • She hasn't worked outside of TV - No. She's been working since she was a kid. She did commercials as a kid and through high school; she'd have to do auditions and skip her friends' birthday parties. She did modeling and had acting coaches as a teen. She did an Abercrombie and Fitch commercial in Hawaii and had to miss a cheerleading competition; that's when she stopped wanting to model. And she grew up in an entrepreneurial family and worked in her family's business. She worked 3 jobs in college so she could have her own money (club bottle service girl, waitress, and tattoo shop receptionist). Now she does the nonprofit she set up for Ryder, and she does social media and Youtube.
  • She doesn't wear makeup - True. Just lip gloss.
  • Her life is perfect - No. Instagram is a highlight reel that shows perfect moments, but she has bad days like everyone else.
  • She's rude when people ask for pictures - No. She's only denied fans pictures twice in the past 5 years. After Ryder was last in the hospital for 6 days, Cheyenne was carrying Ryder - who was bandaged up - in a wheelchair and some girl wanted a picture; Chey said no, then the girl and her family started yelling at Chey saying she's rude. Another time a girl was trying to take a pic with Ryder and kiss her; Chey shut it down.
  • She wants a big wedding - Yes. Her mom and dad had 600 people at their wedding. She says when she and Zach get married (guess it's gonna happen), they want a big wedding too.
  • She's shy and reserved - Somewhat. She's a homebody but can turn it on when she needs to
  • She has fake boobs - True. She got them in February 2020. She breastfed Ryder until Ryder was 19 months.
  • She hates Taylor since Taylor had a baby with Cory - Not true. Since Taylor had Mila, Chey and Taylor have gotten closer since now Taylor's a mom and they both understand each other as moms. Even Taylor and Chey's mom have their own little relationship.
  • She's happy Ryder has a sister - Yes, because she loves the relationship she has with her own sister so she's happy Ryder will have a bond like that with Mila

Honey4

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
183,469 8,800 4,477
Alleybux
so she was trying to have a baby with a man she NOT married to when she's already a single mom to another child. I guess we have different definitions of a happy, successful black family.

Liv Baker

I always get the last word
Reaction score
Reactions
239,423 13,575 8,466
Alleybux
I didn't even know she was pregnant.

I figured she had her breasts done. It was obvious.

Dragon PoTATUM

Cordelia HBIC Chase
Reaction score
Reactions
106,484 1,863 398
Alleybux
I like her. I.dont watch teen mom so.i don't know if she been problematic. I know from the challenge.

Also what business does her parents own.

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,852 10,720 6,566
Alleybux
so she was trying to have a baby with a man she NOT married to when she's already a single mom to another child. I guess we have different definitions of a happy, successful black family.
A man she had been back together with for like 2 months LOL. A mess.

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
I think her and Zach have dated/broken up at least 4 times over the years. Guess they've both realized they want to be together forever and are getting married.

I can't remember which video of hers it was but she said her parents want her and Zach to get married before the baby is born. She's due in July, so they have 6 months.