Quantcast

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot is a “disgusting, homosexual demon” according to Black Trump supporter

TLAWSON89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,972 5,581 1,030
Alleybux
bevelyn-beatty-lori-lightfoot.jpg

Bevelyn Beatty – who became a darling of the right when she was caught defacing a Black Lives Matter mural in July – went on an ugly tirade where she called Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot “nasty” and a “reprobate-minded, disgusting, homosexual demon.”

The conservative activist was arrested in Chicago this past August after she and other protestors failed to disperse while demonstrating outside of Lightfoot’s home. They were protesting the mayor for “pushing to defund the police.”

Beatty, who co-founded At the Well Ministries, posted a video to YouTube just after a court appearance on Monday and she went into a homophobic tirade about Lightfoot.

“You’re nasty,” Beatty said. “You lay in a bed with the same xes, yet you try to make laws of righteousness. You’re vile. You’re disgusting. You’re wicked.”

“The only thing that could revive you was Christ Jesus because you’re ugly from the inside out,” she continued, accusing the mayor of harming “God’s anointed ones.”

“You could never stop God’s anointed from moving, and you’re vile. You’re vile.”

In the video, Beatty explained that she is facing misdemeanor charges for protesting in a residential zone and using amplified sound. She said that she could get time in prison for the charges.

“We gonna get us a nice, short, stubby, fat, Jewish, Christian lawyer” to “get” Lightfoot, Beatty said in the YouTube video. She repeated the contradictory expression “Jewish, Christian lawyer” several times.

Even before she was arrested for splattering paint on the Black Lives Matter mural, she was being covered on Fox News for saying that she supports Donald Trump in the general election because, she said, Joe Biden will mass arrest and kill Black people.

“If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I am not voting in Joe Biden,” she said. “You want to see a bunch of Black people go to jail by the next four years, put Joe Biden in. Watch what happens.”

“You want to see Black men get killed substantially like you’ve never seen before, put Joe Biden in. These Democrats… and I’m not trying to be racist, hate Black people.”

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot is a “disgusting, homosexual demon” according to Black Trump supporter

cherrybomb2018

WOKE WOKE WOKE
Reaction score
Reactions
79,466 1,765 2,340
Alleybux
No she is not. She is a good mayor and stands up to the right people who cares about her city.

Who she sleeps with is nobody's business. You can dislike her politics or the job she does as a Mayor but whom she sleeps with has nothing to do with it.

These right wing b!tch nobodies just dying for attention and getting it for the worst silly stuff.

BigMayBelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,369 5,000 3,322
Alleybux
Black women stay getting played notice how they put her to be the loud mouth in the front, and the white woman looking in the back perplexed. People are harder on women and bet the black women will be the one to loose and get dragged over this.

yahyah24

teslaimpressla
Reaction score
Reactions
2,754 40 52
Alleybux
choice photos

Bevelyn Beatty – who became a darling of the right when she was caught defacing a Black Lives Matter mural in July – went on an ugly tirade where she called Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot “nasty” and a “reprobate-minded, disgusting, homosexual demon.”

The conservative activist was arrested in Chicago this past August after she and other protestors failed to disperse while demonstrating outside of Lightfoot’s home. They were protesting the mayor for “pushing to defund the police.”

Beatty, who co-founded At the Well Ministries, posted a video to YouTube just after a court appearance on Monday and she went into a homophobic tirade about Lightfoot.

“You’re nasty,” Beatty said. “You lay in a bed with the same xes, yet you try to make laws of righteousness. You’re vile. You’re disgusting. You’re wicked.”

“The only thing that could revive you was Christ Jesus because you’re ugly from the inside out,” she continued, accusing the mayor of harming “God’s anointed ones.”

“You could never stop God’s anointed from moving, and you’re vile. You’re vile.”

In the video, Beatty explained that she is facing misdemeanor charges for protesting in a residential zone and using amplified sound. She said that she could get time in prison for the charges.

“We gonna get us a nice, short, stubby, fat, Jewish, Christian lawyer” to “get” Lightfoot, Beatty said in the YouTube video. She repeated the contradictory expression “Jewish, Christian lawyer” several times.

Even before she was arrested for splattering paint on the Black Lives Matter mural, she was being covered on Fox News for saying that she supports Donald Trump in the general election because, she said, Joe Biden will mass arrest and kill Black people.

“If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I am not voting in Joe Biden,” she said. “You want to see a bunch of Black people go to jail by the next four years, put Joe Biden in. Watch what happens.”

“You want to see Black men get killed substantially like you’ve never seen before, put Joe Biden in. These Democrats… and I’m not trying to be racist, hate Black people.”

CntStopCryng

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,819 28,322 993
Alleybux

Xaminate

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,994 140 330
Alleybux
Homophobia is not it. I can never understand traditionalist black conservatives, how can you not see at one point you were dehumanized by others, and now you're doing the same to the LGBT.
Make it make sense.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
oh another post by the struggle party lol. Shouldn’t they be out stuffing boxes or removing mail boxes or whatever make America criminal do?

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux
the nerve to talk about anyone's xes life, when their president has openly slept with multiple xes workers *without protection* while his wife was recovering at home. (Not to mention his pδrn/xes addiction that is related to his malignant narcissism, and caused him to leave 2/3 of his wives and accidentally knock up his side, Marla.)

This is disgusting. I'm so sick of "good christians" shouting down and judging others.
I'm Catholic myself, but where I come from, God loves everyone and made us in his likeness.

Regardless of beliefs, who tf is she to talk about a mayor trying to make the world better for her constituents?

Sad.

mithras

facts not feelings
Reaction score
Reactions
78,946 4,760 3,693
Alleybux
lmao isn't this the same lady that went to paris and started lecturing the xes workers? christ

SitNSip

Mother of Cultural Icon Blue Ivy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
67,876 990 335
Alleybux
Lightfoot has actually been quite good, but her relationship with CPD almost completely ruins her for me. So many mayors are afraid of the police unions.

With that being said, there are many reasons to not fµck with the lady, but this ain't it.

All For It

Heightened & Enlightened
Reaction score
Reactions
14,202 354 270
Alleybux
I don't understand people sometimes. People become deranged lunatics for a few months or weeks during election season then go back to their normal selves like they weren't out here looking all kinds of crazy. People just want to belong. I don't understand groupthink or mob mentality. This lady sounds borderline re.tar. ded.

L84AD8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,353 612 657
Alleybux
Black Trump supporters have a PHD in compartmentalization.
They support Trump because he hates the same people they do, gay people, immigrants and they will twist themselves in knots and overlook that they belong to other categories of people he hates. In this unhinged woman’s case, black and “Christian.”

Lady Puja

The only 2020 font you can trust
Reaction score
Reactions
6,745 252 4
Alleybux
Your man Trump just said he wants to kiss guys and girls just saying
giphy.gif

Loeny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,767 6,962 11,544
Alleybux
Homophobia is not it. I can never understand traditionalist black conservatives, how can you not see at one point you were dehumanized by others, and now you're doing the same to the LGBT.
Make it make sense.

It doesn't appear she has much "phobia" to me.

Delet This

That gum you like is coming back in style
Reaction score
Reactions
146,280 7,986 998
Alleybux
Lightfoot hasn’t been an ideal mayor but anyone familiar with Chicago and Illinois state politics know they’re always making blunders and are corrupt.

chaoticlibra

Paralegal quick-weaving in da back
Reaction score
Reactions
50,241 347 38
Alleybux
This is like the 3rd thread I've seen on her. Like Candace Owens, why is she being posted here?

Taralynn23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,552 3,360 1,981
Alleybux

744Boss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,968 1,892 1,986
Alleybux
Lightfoot has actually been quite good, but her relationship with CPD almost completely ruins her for me. So many mayors are afraid of the police unions.

With that being said, there are many reasons to not fµck with the lady, but this ain't it.
Agreed, but whatever reforms need to occur within the CPD better not cause them folks to stop showing up to work. If Chicago's police go on strike this city would be in shambles.

I think Lori is trying to find a way to thread the needle without causing a police strike. I appreciate her efforts but we need to get some tangibles on the table quickly.

MsWill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,760 2,201 3,470
Alleybux
This woman is an angry psychotic individual. She is not a normal person. She certainly isn't "conservative."

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,543 16,075 11,536
Alleybux
Too bad her sexuality has nothing to do with her issues as Mayor— keep that sh!t to yourself and off social media

bryant23

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
907 12 9
Alleybux
This woman is an angry psychotic individual. She is not a normal person. She certainly isn't "conservative."
I believe Ms Beatty is exactly what she hates. Her and that other woman are real close it seems.

JaninaTheSavage

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,860 4,707 5,299
Alleybux

No lies told.

DivaLasVegas82

Georgia Peach
Reaction score
Reactions
674,907 21,167 21,874
Alleybux
People on LSA say even worse stuff about gay and trans people, so this board can miss me with the moral indignation.

cherrybomb2018

WOKE WOKE WOKE
Reaction score
Reactions
79,466 1,765 2,340
Alleybux
“reprobate-minded, disgusting, homosexual demon.”

everything you say sticks to you like glue

1652686625402.png

Does she look sane to you?