Quantcast

Chick-fil-A Is Adding A Mocha Cream Cold Brew And Brownies To Its Menus This Month

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,482 5,072 186
Alleybux
Chick-fil-A Is Adding A Mocha Cream Cold Brew And Brownies To Its Menus This Month

by KRISTIN SALAKY
SEP 10, 2020

Chick-fil-A just announced new menu additions and they're going to make people who love chocolate very, very happy...like, chocolate brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew happy. Now that we have your attention, let's dive in.

The chain announced that new items will be joining the menu on September 14, and though you might expect all things pumpkin around this time of year, the chain has switched things up by offering these new dessert and coffee options. First up is the aforementioned Chocolate Fudge Brownie, which you probably haven't stopped thinking about since the last paragraph. It's made with semi-sweet chocolate melted into the batter and chunks of fudge. You can get them individually wrapped for a little treat or by the tray in case you wanna share with your family—and these will be sticking around year-round.

Next up is the chain's newest seasonal beverage, the Mocha Cream Cold Brew. It's a swirl of cold-brewed coffee, sweetened cream, and chocolate flavored syrup, all served over ice, and it's only available for a limited time. Pair that with the brownie and you'll be looking forward to your coffee break all day long! If you're looking for something a bit less sweet, the chain will also be pouring a new blend of specialty-grade THRIVE Farmers Hot Coffee. That coffee offering is sticking around year-round, though.

So if you're getting a little sick of pumpkin everything, it sounds like Chick-fil-A's new chocolate-heavy offerings are just the ticket. I mean, is there a better flavor combo than crispy and salty fries and sweet chocolate? I think not!

Chick-fil-A Is Selling A Mocha Cream Cold Brew This Fall
I heard that the new coffee is really good too.
_ Thrive Farmers Coffee

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,482 5,072 186
Alleybux
I just got a chance to get the brownie the other day and it was so good. Sorry I was so late.