Quantcast

Child in viral police hug photo dead; along with 5 siblings

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
That's so sad to know. My soul just aches for all the kids that end up in this system. It feels like a lose, lose. I wonder what they can do to discourage the people who are in it for the money. Raising kids is extremely difficult, monetary motivation is not enough, as we can obviously see, to raise children. It's such a short sighted approach to a big issue.

Those children had so many opportunities to be saved; I can't believe how they were failed.
The system is controlled by racists. They love Black kids because they can abuse them and take money from the state then blame their biological family or their trauma when they're abusing them.

These yt murderers got six figures for adopting the kids. In foster care you get a check each month when you adopt a special needs kids aka black kids. Black kids are seen as special needs for being black. So you get benefits for adopting them. These two bishes got well over thousands over the years from the state to adopt.

Last edited:

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
I can't believe the entire community failed these kids. Yt people were praising a black boy for hugging an officer and he was crying for help. I told yall black people raised by black people are raised with a sixth sense. We knew something was off. If those babies came to me at 3am asking for food I wouldn't bring them back. Idc.

And I will get groaned but I hate seeing yt people with black kids cause you know these demons don't gaf. I see online videos and it's weird how they show off the child like a pet.

A lot of yt people blame RAD or the child's trauma but they're doing the abusing. I'm still upset at this case.

Reeferlight

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 161 127
Alleybux
The system is controlled by racists. They love Black kids because they can abuse them and take money from the state then blame their biological family or their trauma when they're abusing them.

These yt murderers got six figures for adopting the kids. In foster care you get a check each month when you adopt a special needs kids aka black kids. Black kids are seen as special needs for being black. So you get benefits for adopting them. These two bishes got well over thousands over the years from the state to adopt.
That makes sense. I was wondering how they were able to survive and move so much as a family of 8 with $45k a year. I saw that they were only get $2k a month somewhere for the kids, but that didn't make sense.

I thought only foster parents received aid for kids, didn't realize adopted kids received money as well.

And yes the neighbors were so upsetting. They knew those kids were being abused and they let them go back home. In the documentary I watched, the neighbor said she feels guilty because she thinks the CPS call is what got the kids killed. That's why you never let kids go back to their abusers. When they returned that girl home, what do they think happened to her? Ugh, this case just makes me so mad.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
That makes sense. I was wondering how they were able to survive and move so much as a family of 8 with $45k a year. I saw that they were only get $2k a month somewhere for the kids, but that didn't make sense.

I thought only foster parents received aid for kids, didn't realize adopted kids received money as well.

And yes the neighbors were so upsetting. They knew those kids were being abused and they let them go back home. In the documentary I watched, the neighbor said she feels guilty because she thinks the CPS call is what got the kids killed. That's why you never let kids go back to their abusers. When they returned that girl home, what do they think happened to her? Ugh, this case just makes me so mad.

OP I hate saying this but as a former foster kid I must. Most people don't want to adopt let alone adopt someone's messed up kid. Foster kids have trauma. Most foster parents wouldn't adopt without getting checks. They admitted themselves especially when the state wanted to cut subsidies for younger children and black kids cause black as a special need is racist af. So in order to get kids adopted, they come with payments attached. The only folks who adopt without payment or who would is black people cause we already do it. Yt people wouldn't adopt without benefiting from it. Remember that Blind Side movie was a damn lie.

On top of this, if you adopt from foster care, you get to keep medicaid and even get ssi if the child qualifies for it.

A large sibling group of six depending on state is likely more than 2k. I bet you these bishes lied and said the kids have issues from their bio parents to get more money.

fµck those neighbors. Yt people always cover for yt people. My ass would've called the cops, send the child to the hospital for documentation, and no way would I let that kid go back. Two kids jumped two stories two fµck!ng stories in the middle of the night cause they were starving and being abused. I can't imagine the feeling of doing all that only to be returned to your abuser.

And cps is fµck!ng trash. These caseworkers are yt women most of the time. Cps hates believing or removing kids from foster and adoptive parents because even caseworkers have Savior syndrome and think kids are better off. I remember reporting my foster parents for abuse and my caseworker laughed and said they would never hurt you, you're lying because you want your way.
Caseworkers are just as narcissistic as foster parents. They tend to see past foster and adoptive parents but are quick to remove kids especially black kids. Look at how quickly they removed the kids from their aunt but look at how slowly they didn't remove them despite abuse from the adoptive parents. Adoptive and foster parents have too much benefit of doubt. I can't read the story without it making me sick. So many red flags. The system failed these kids. I hate it. These people had folks fooled except for black people cause we just knew something was wrong. Ugh. I just can't with this sh!t anymore. This case hits me to the core just knowing these babies were screaming for help but didn't get it.

And whenever an adoptive or foster parents blames the child or their background you need to have your signals up. That's a red flag. I bet you that bish Jennifer told the cps the kids were lying and had RAD because they were drug babies. She did it before. The house was clean too. But the kids were being harmed. So of course a caseworker is thinking no way can these two yt women abuse black kids they saved them. No problem here.

Trancer

The Sorcerer Supreme. Just chillin'.
Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
And yes the neighbors were so upsetting. They knew those kids were being abused and they let them go back home. In the documentary I watched, the neighbor said she feels guilty because she thinks the CPS call is what got the kids killed.
@AngelicaPickles
Yes the neighbors are racist trash. Let's compare what happened in this case with the case of the kids from that Mormon 8 passengers channel. The boy escaped and fled to the neighbors within minutes the police were on the scene. Let me find the video. Now this case may have led the neighbors to be extravigilant but you would think this would be common sense.

These two were just like the Hart women. Rumors are that they may have more than a business partnership.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
@AngelicaPickles
Yes the neighbors are racist trash. Let's compare what happened in this case with the case of the kids from that Mormon 8 passengers channel. The boy escaped and fled to the neighbors within minutes the police were on the scene. Let me find the video. Now this case may have led the neighbors to be extravigilant but you would think this would be common sense.

These two were just like the Hart women. Rumors are that they may have more than a business partnership.

And she's an influencer too. These yt women get too much protection.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
And she's an influencer too. These yt women get too much protection.
People get in a tizzy but you are right. They do get protection. In that thread about the parents that let their daughter get fused to the couch you can see it. Not from the fonts but from the confusion that people have about the case. Some saying the daughter had all of these diagnosis etc etc...but no paper trail. I believe the press put out all of that BS just to make the parents more sympathetic. We see it time and time again.
Oh it's been a while but I wanna say that the Hart Beasts were pocketing over 10,000 a month for those kids maybe even more but the number was pretty high.

Reeferlight

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 161 127
Alleybux
@AngelicaPickles

Wow, look at the difference in the way they reacted. This makes me so mad.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
People get in a tizzy but you are right. They do get protection. In that thread about the parents that let their daughter get fused to the couch you can see it. Not from the fonts but from the confusion that people have about the case. Some saying the daughter had all of these diagnosis etc etc...but no paper trail. I believe the press put out all of that BS just to make the parents more sympathetic. We see it time and time again.
Oh it's been a while but I wanna say that the Hart Beasts were pocketing over 10,000 a month for those kids maybe even more but the number was pretty high.
Remember that toddler who escaped into the woods and the parents were laughing about it. You know if a black person let that happened they'd be in jail.

I know those two bishes were making bank one article said they got over 100k over the years in subsidies. When you attach payment to a kid people see them as checks

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
Remember that toddler who escaped into the woods and the parents were laughing about it. You know if a black person let that happened they'd be in jail.

I know those two bishes were making bank one article said they got over 100k over the years in subsidies. When you attach payment to a kid people see them as checks
Yeah when those little yt kids escape the house it's phrased as being independent, rambunctious, loves being outside, etc etc. There was even a story someone posted about a kid leaving the house and getting run over by a train and the parents had the nerve to have a gofundme up to pay for the funeral.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
Yeah when those little yt kids escape the house it's phrased as being independent, rambunctious, loves being outside, etc etc. There was even a story someone posted about a kid leaving the house and getting run over by a train and the parents had the nerve to have a gofundme up to pay for the funeral.
Or free range parenting. An autistic toddler took a chair to the door while his mom was sleep, left the house in the middle of the night, and cps removed the kid and charged mom with neglect. Society treats yt people with kiddie gloves

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
Or free range parenting. An autistic toddler took a chair to the door while his mom was sleep, left the house in the middle of the night, and cps removed the kid and charged mom with neglect. Society treats yt people with kiddie gloves
I think it comes from that desire to keep the white family intact because they see that as a pillar of white supremacy. They do not want strong black families. In their mind that is something that only they can have. Even though behind the doors kids are being abused, neglected, and molested.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
I think it comes from that desire to keep the white family intact because they see that as a pillar of white supremacy. They do not want strong black families. In their mind that is something that only they can have. Even though behind the doors kids are being abused, neglected, and molested.
This makes so much sense. I know many black people and relatives are trying to pass laws to keep kids with black families. I know one in MN and Chicago tried to pass but these yt folks hated it. I remember a black social worker and foster parent being denied because cps said the yt foster parents with no job is better. I'm sorry but there's no way yt people can love black children. It's impossible given their history with us. Heck look at how they try to say slavery wasn't a thing and all lives matter when we say black lives matter.

I don't see any love at all with these yt folks. They love standing out and saying black people don't adopt and think they're better than us when they keep denying us.

I know many states are passing stronger reunification laws because yt folks are drugged up. It pissed me off seeing judges and caseworkers and therapists saying we need to keep kids with their biological families and offer addicts support. They even have drug court. I'm like wtf is this sh!t. When we're on drugs they don't care

Meanwhile the Hart kids bio mom had her kids taken and the aunt who needed childcare was denied. That's why you see all these kids dying or being neglected because cps will keep yt families together at all costs. They also don't trust yt people with yt kids cause they know the system is trash.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
This makes so much sense. I know many black people and relatives are trying to pass laws to keep kids with black families. I know one in MN and Chicago tried to pass but these yt folks hated it. I remember a black social worker and foster parent being denied because cps said the yt foster parents with no job is better. I'm sorry but there's no way yt people can love black children. It's impossible given their history with us. Heck look at how they try to say slavery wasn't a thing and all lives matter when we say black lives matter.

I don't see any love at all with these yt folks. They love standing out and saying black people don't adopt and think they're better than us when they keep denying us.

I know many states are passing stronger reunification laws because yt folks are drugged up. It pissed me off seeing judges and caseworkers and therapists saying we need to keep kids with their biological families and offer addicts support. They even have drug court. I'm like wtf is this sh!t. When we're on drugs they don't care

Meanwhile the Hart kids bio mom had her kids taken and the aunt who needed childcare was denied. That's why you see all these kids dying or being neglected because cps will keep yt families together at all costs. They also don't trust yt people with yt kids cause they know the system is trash.
They used to do the same thing with native american children but most of the tribes put an end to that but yts have been trying to get that overruled. I know in my state the tribe has to give final approval for foster care placement and for adoptions but for the most part they can not be placed without their permission and if placed they do follow up.
Yup. When meth and fenty hit all of sudden the system was bending over backwards with treatment and narcan being handed out like Pez. Rush Limbaugh going deaf from his Oxy addiction after decades of making fun of people addicted to crack and suddenly it is not an issue of personal weakness but those evil doctors prescribing. CPS fell in line.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
They used to do the same thing with native american children but most of the tribes put an end to that but yts have been trying to get that overruled. I know in my state the tribe has to give final approval for foster care placement and for adoptions but for the most part they can not be placed without their permission and if placed they do follow up.
Yup. When meth and fenty hit all of sudden the system was bending over backwards with treatment and narcan being handed out like Pez. Rush Limbaugh going deaf from his Oxy addiction after decades of making fun of people addicted to crack and suddenly it is not an issue of personal weakness but those evil doctors prescribing. CPS fell in line.
It's the fact they called it a opioids crises, lol. Aka public health crises No bish it's called meth heads aka drug crises. Notice how the media never wants to call yt drug addicts addicts. When I saw that damn yt judge tear up when she said we need to offer addict parents compassion and healing instead of taking their kids away I was fuming. Now they got drug court and services in place to prevent yt kids from going into foster care.

Meanwhile the Hart kids mom struggled with addiction and she had her kids taken and murdered. Unbelievable.

You know damn well if these kids were yt the media wouldn't shut up about it. If the murderers were Black best believe CPS would've took them in a hot minute and charged them with life. Remember that Black lady and her husband who adopted a yt girl and abused then killed her. They threw the book at her. Yt folks said black people shouldn't adopt yt kids

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,204 37,359 12,065
Alleybux
Where were the father’s family? The biological parents really failed these kids and the murderers took them in as human checks while abusing them to look good. It’s just an unfortunate terrible situation all around. This is the reality for a lot of black kids too.

Nothinhoney5

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,302 561 96
Alleybux
I hope they keep digging…I feel there are more children that may have been/are involved…this witches had a support system…these people gather together at events,know who to talk to…there’re children underground and it’s sad and scary…:cry:

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
I hope they keep digging…I feel there are more children that may have been/are involved…this witches had a support system…these people gather together at events,know who to talk to…there’re children underground and it’s sad and scary…:cry:
The teen they took in and disrupted said they were awful to her. I know they abused other kids. Foster parents get too much praise and get away with sh!t. Especially yt ones.

I remember that video of the kids being naked and being held by a yt man. You know those kids were being touched and raped too. I hate thinking about it. People need to also stop trusting women and gay couples. They can be just as bad as everyone else. A foster mom was raping boys and girls. It's sick.

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,681 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
I can't believe the entire community failed these kids. Yt people were praising a black boy for hugging an officer and he was crying for help. I told yall black people raised by black people are raised with a sixth sense. We knew something was off. If those babies came to me at 3am asking for food I wouldn't bring them back. Idc.

I would have called the law.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
OG thread from 2014 of the photo

We had quite a few psychics. Hope they do not mind me quoting them.
I'm sorry but this photo that has gone viral is just something else. I don't know what to make of it. I am sideyeing the cop in the photo. He is showing no emotion. This photo has me feeling some type of way and its not positive. Yes its powerful from the kids angle, but the cop is emotionless. His action don't scream genuineness to me. White people are going all hoo ha and omg over this vote and they are crying over it. I'm here like miss me with that bµllsh!t.

10831683_385571324941011_305926358_n.jpg

B3rVcqVCYAELGwq.jpg

The boys story is very interesting and heartbreaking as well. My heart goes out to him. He was born to a drug addicted mother. He is currently being raised by two militant, attention seeking hippie lesbians (one is white, I don't know about the other one, I am assuming she is white too). They adopted him after child services removed the boy from his mother. They are using the boy for media attention in my opinion. Having him at all these rallies. This all has me feeling some type of way. I need to pray on this.

jenanddevonte.jpg

devonte2.jpg

More on the boy
http://papertrail.co.nz/meet-devonte-little-boy-big-heart/#prettyPhoto
Transit nailed it.
He's a handsome little boy. I believe that they are grooming him too. He'll be on Ellen shortly and he'll be on LSA years from now when someone discovers he's become a **** :disdain:

"Black babies belong with Black mothers" - Samuel L. Jackson, Losing Isaiah (1995)
Well he definitely is remembered on LSA but not for that reason.
The more I read about the backstory of this kid the more sad I feel for him. I guess it is great that he was adopted but I have a feeling reality about racism will hit him like a brick wall.

Oh yeah and then there is this...
tumblr_nfvb9h68sU1qeqbeio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfvb9h68sU1qeqbeio3_1280.jpg
His life and death were defined by racism.
He looks genuine to me, too. And the child, omg, breaks my heart.

My problem is that he's being used by his mothers as a poster boy. They take him to all kinds of rallies with him holding up signs. I think it's made him a loving compassionate child, but the mothers irk me. He has a dear soul, that's for sure. Let's pray he grows up to be a leader.
Sadly he did not grow up.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
OG thread from 2014 of the photo

We had quite a few psychics. Hope they do not mind me quoting them.

Transit nailed it.

Well he definitely is remembered on LSA but not for that reason.

His life and death were defined by racism.

Sadly he did not grow up.
And yet again black folks saw right through the bs.

Nothinhoney5

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,302 561 96
Alleybux
It was hard looking at those photos of that innocent child….my heart breaks!HELL is too good for those witches….Did they ever confirm finding him? I can’t remember where I saw the post…but if my mind serves me correctly…someone in comments said that it’s possible he was underground(his body was never confirmed found).Someone BIG time wanted him….Wonder if at these exclusive events do they parade them around to sickco to get offers…LORD help the children.

Trancer

Reaction score
Reactions
199,417 5,266 188
Alleybux
It was hard looking at those photos of that innocent child….my heart breaks!HELL is too good for those witches….Did they ever confirm finding him? I can’t remember where I saw the post…but if my mind serves me correctly…someone in comments said that it’s possible he was underground(his body was never confirmed found).Someone BIG time wanted him….Wonder if at these exclusive events do they parade them around to sickco to get offers…LORD help the children.
My fear is that he was killed shortly after they heard CPS is coming or before the packed up. Somehow they disposed of the body. They would not let him go or be taken by anyone because they would have blamed him for them losing everything. Jen probably killed him in a fit of anger.

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,006 18,340 2,704
Alleybux
My fear is that he was killed shortly after they heard CPS is coming or before the packed up. Somehow they disposed of the body. They would not let him go or be taken by anyone because they would have blamed him for them losing everything. Jen probably killed him in a fit of anger.
I believe they killed him before driving off thr cliff. Sadly, the cops ain't gonna look. I think the kids were seen as out of control for going to the neighbors home. I know Hannah and Devonte probably got the worse because they rebel and were crying out for help. Jennifer is a whole ass narc and Sarah is an enabler. They didn't want to be exposed because they wanted to keep up their Savior bs. It's like when I watch these social media videos and it's so fake. Especially with adopted kids. Their egos just couldn't take being exposed and they'd rather kill and die before it was ever known they were abusers. They had a clean house and food in it. They just didn't feed the kids.

I know many don't want to admit this, but you can't feel the same love or bond with a child that's not biologically yours. You just can't. It's impossible. Yes you love them but you can't love them like a child that came from you. Too many people adopt then realize it's not the same. I see so many adoptive moms just try hard to convince themselves it's the same but it's not.

I hope the bodies are found at least one. And I hope the bio family sues. So far nothing. Black bodies don't matter. I really hope Jennifer and Sara had a painful death and rot. They don't deserve peace. Looking at pictures of them make me so sick cause why tf would you adopt and murder and abuse those babies who had a rough start. Foster care sucks. Jennifer was convicted of child abuse and cps still approved the adoption. Unbelievable..I just can't look at any white adoptive parent the same way. Knowing they put on acts and sh!t but behind close doors they're harming the kids. I still think about this case and it haunts me.