Chipotle keeps raising their prices!

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
Am I the only one who have never eaten there before? Were I grew up there weren’t any. And then when I moved away that’s when all these E. coli stories started coming out.
Expand your horizons and sh!t

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
from a marketing standpoint chipotle is better, their app is good too but the food taste awful compared to qdoba.

I prefer qdoba cuz their chips, chicken, fajita peppers and queso taste better than chipotles.

Whenever I eat chicken from chipotle I can taste the pork after taste as if it’s been cooked or prepared all in the same area.

Their chips are salty, and the food just don’t be seasoned that well period.
I had some spicy chicken from them before, at one particular location. I went twice and both times were spicy. So they’re seasoning it with something!

I don’t eat the nachos. They don’t taste like anything to me.

BeamMeUpThotty

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reaction score
Reactions
56,325 3,391 303
Alleybux
Listen Chipotle can kiss the blackest crack of my ass. Being forced to do a pick up only order, wait in the car 10 min like a dummy and then the sh!t has the nerve to be cold. And it's like 50 other bags so it's hard to find mine. I'm talking spur of the moment orders when I just decided I wanna go there and I'm already out. Like let me just order my food in the store so it can be warm. Then the websites saying this location is order in but then when you get there it's not.

I go to moe's now. I'm not not to be paying 11 dollars for cold ass food. Chipotles spices are better tho but I can't be dealing with that bs. They got better cheese than Moes too And give more meat than moes but fµck em.

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
Listen Chipotle can kiss the blackest crack of my ass. Being forced to do a pick up only order, wait in the car 10 min like a dummy and then the sh!t has the nerve to be cold. And it's like 50 other bags so it's hard to find mine. I'm talking spur of the moment orders when I just decided I wanna go there and I'm already out. Like let me just order my food in the store so it can be warm. Then the websites saying this location is order in but then when you get there it's not.

I go to moe's now. I'm not not to be paying 11 dollars for cold ass food. Chipotles spices are better tho but I can't be dealing with that bs. They got better cheese than Moes too And give more meat than moes but fµck em.
I feel like Moe’s gives you good portions, but it doesn’t taste very... good. Kinda blah and the menu is limited. Lol best way I can describe it. I haven’t had it in a couple of years so maybe it got better? Idk

BeamMeUpThotty

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reaction score
Reactions
56,325 3,391 303
Alleybux
I feel like Moe’s gives you good portions, but it doesn’t taste very... good. Kinda blah and the menu is limited. Lol best way I can describe it. I haven’t had it in a couple of years so maybe it got better? Idk
It didn't. Lol. I just won't order cold food from chipotle any more.

BeamMeUpThotty

It's the LiTtLe ThInGs
Reaction score
Reactions
56,325 3,391 303
Alleybux
Speaking of mexican chain restaurants, I remember when Qdoba closed. They were equally as bland as moes but just with more sour cream and free queso. I don't think either one of them season their meat.