Quantcast

Chizi Duru | Soooo my hair fell out...again (Hair Update)

Bobssyy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,950 631 90
Alleybux
I used to really like Chizi, but ever since she's been "saved," her content really irks me. Everything is about men, catering to men, finding a husband, etc.

And I was watching her video with her chef friend, which was actually really entertaining, and their chemistry was great. But of course she had to sprinkle in pick me comments the entire time. At 9:46 she says "when men do something, they just do it better than women."

My jaw literally dropped when I heard her say this. This woman is so desperate to find a husband and so male identified that she fully believes sh!t like that.

I also can't believe she is still in her 20s. She needs to let go of her shame and enjoy life a bit more. She has plenty of time to find a husband if that's what she wants.

She’s desperate for marriage, I hope someone finally picks her so she can stop being pathetic .

Jackiefoxybrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,114 2,221 361
Alleybux

Men Men Men! Chizi please nowww. She has literally made a video like this before, almost the same tittle. I’m just asking for vlogs.

It's kind of like that other natural hair youtuber/nurse that's always making content about okra for natural hair. For a minute, I thought she was going to marry one.
I just looked, it looks like every other video is not about okra giving you "extreme hair growth" anymore.

TheoryBased

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,805 1,973 250
Alleybux
IMG_6752.jpg