Chloe Grace Moretz and family granted three-year restraining order against alleged teen stalker

Team Owner
Reactions
392,113 88,515 2,891
Alleybux
Chloe Grace Moretz and family granted three-year restraining order against alleged teen stalker

Independent Spirit Award winner Chloë Grace Moretz and her family have reportedly been granted a three-year restraining order against her alleged stalker Justin Alexander Behr.

The 18-year-old 'trespasser' can no longer have 'direct or indirect contact' with the Atlanta-born 22-year-old, her brothers, and her mother Teri until 2022 - according to TMZ.

This, after Behr was arrested attempting to jump the fence on the Greta actress' Los Angeles property and 'violently' gain access to her home on June 30 and again on July 1.

16559090-7291727-_pictured_May_6_-m-78_1564193889681.jpg

Relieved: Independent Spirit Award winner Chloë Grace Moretz and her family have reportedly been granted a three-year restraining order against her alleged stalker Justin Alexander Behr (pictured May 6)

Justin faces four charges of trespassing for the two arrests.

'They'll be like, "You have to give me a photo. I bought a ticket to your movie. I, in a sense, own you. If I don't buy a ticket to your movie, you're done — so you have to take a photo with me,"' Chloë told Buzzfeed in 2014 of overzealous fans.

'There's a lot of entitlement, especially nowadays, in Hollywood, because they think they know everything about you. They think that because you have an Instagram, they can go break into your house. "You let us in! I've seen your house on your video!"'

16559544-7291727-February_12_family_portrait_-a-80_1564194412936.jpg

February 12 family portrait: The 18-year-old 'trespasser' can no longer have 'direct or indirect contact' with the Atlanta-born 22-year-old, her brothers, and her mother Teri until 2022

Moretz - who split with Brooklyn Beckham in 2018 - is also believed to be sharing her LA home with Freedom Model Kate Harrison ever since they publicly kissed on December 3.

The Suspiria starlet will next voice angsty tween Wednesday Addams in United Artists' CG-animated reboot of The Addams Family, which hits US theaters October 11 and UK theaters October 25.

Directing duo Conrad Vernon and Greg Tiernan's star-studded ensemble also includes Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Finn Wolfhard, Nick Kroll, Bette Midler, and Allison Janney.

16559398-0-image-a-64_1564193664727.jpg

'Think your family is weird?' Moretz will next voice angsty tween Wednesday Addams in United Artists' CG-animated reboot of The Addams Family, which hits US theaters October 11 and UK theaters October 25

Chloe Grace Moretz and family granted three-year restraining order against alleged teen stalker | Daily Mail Online

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reactions
37,545 1,129 100
Alleybux
Hopefully the stalker adheres to the restraining order because i’d hate to see his still continue to harass them. Peace of mind is everything

queen is dead, long live the queen
Reactions
24,777 773 217
Alleybux
I don’t understand why this girl evokes such a wild reaction from fat neckbeards who live in their mom’s basements.

Even when she was a little kid, forums were filled with weird vile comments about her.

General Manager
Reactions
62,077 2,798 372
Alleybux
that's so scary! She and Emma Watson attract such strange male "fans". there are 100s of reddit and ***** threads dedicated to them. I hope this man leaves her and her family alone!

Team Owner
Reactions
30,445 1,130 999
Alleybux
that's so scary! She and Emma Watson attract such strange male "fans". there are 100s of reddit and ***** threads dedicated to them. I hope this man leaves her and her family alone!

They both started as young teens. Sick white men were lusting after them as kids and because they have a more relatable "girl next door look" these weirdos think they have more of a chance.

General Manager
Reactions
17,568 205 25
Alleybux
Creeps have been lusting after her since the first Kick Ass and she was like 12 in that. I remember the director made the costume designer redo Chloe's catholic school uniform and super hero costume to make them baggier. I think he knew the pervs would be out in droves.

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reactions
369,521 3,995 1,819
Alleybux

You know he isn’t unfortunately.... stalkers never take the hint that the person they are obsessed with doesn’t want them.... he is probably being emboldened that his name is in headlines with her....

General Alley

Recent Posts

A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay
You cannot change sex. Ever. And you cannot suppress testosterone because even women have it, just at much smaller doses than men. And you have...
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
trust me they arent a single good people among them. some of them pretend to be peaceful to avoid backlash, you know "good cops, bad cops" we...
Found you guys a new AMBW youtube family! (MAZELEE) - Thread II
Went back in this thread to find the link to Akeeba’s management page (yes it’s still dead Login • Instagram ) and found this. Before her...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
This is what we’ve been saying all this time. People don’t listen and aren’t paytient! You can hit that same number coming down. It you want to...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I disagree.....Its gone to a "drag anyone that is associated with and enables Keesha's bs" Guilty by association if you will. At least that how...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
What you just said makes NO SENSE whatsoever and has absolutely no correlation to what I said AT ALL. Furthermore, Y'ALL SOLD YOUR PEOPLE TO THE...
Actor Ricky Schroeder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
It's so funny how they get all pissed & tell people not to shop there... And business goes on as usual because nobody gives AF. LOL!!
De'arra and Ken(DK4L)
Ken is such a nasty piece of work. He’s getting even bolder with his cheating ways. He’s giving off “I don’t care if I get caught cause my fiancée...
Gabi and Dani Thread
this was insanely unfunny “And I’ll keep my ass right at home” LOL dani is the type of Karen who announces that they’ll “never be back at...
Top Bottom