Quantcast

Chris Brown says he wants to be left out of the Tory x Meg situation

peacefulnut

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,150 424 76
Alleybux
The absolute ENTITLEMENT to be a habitual abuser and think you can demand to be left alone.

tenor.gif

CoolBe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,679 710 615
Alleybux
I cringe when people bring up the Rihanna situation. Like others have said it has to be annoying for her to always see that kinda thing. I find it interesting that some people are having a hard time with letting this be an issue btwn the 2 people involved. It’s like people can’t wrap their head around whats happening. It shouldn’t be about anybody other than Tory. I get why people bring others into it, but that’s just less smoke for him. All this demanding that people speak out etc is a lot. If I were a celeb I wouldn’t fµck with Tory, but I wouldn’t touch this situation with a 10ft pole. I definitely wouldn’t want my name being brought up. The whole thing is messy.

WendiDeng

Retired my LSA jersey
Reaction score
Reactions
68,205 2,443 4,056
Alleybux
I see the parallels, Rihanna would have defended him just like Meg did Tory, had an onlooker not called the cops.

SlootMadonna

Crackhead ho
Reaction score
Reactions
39,046 2,300 1,488
Alleybux
I know not all black menare like this but really instead of pointing fingers where is his accountability? Rhi didn't make you hit her, you allowed her words/actions to anger you. He has poor-me syndrome. Black men don't work on themselves and blame everyone else. Stop being lazy, work on yourself, you have to live with yourself longer than anyoneelse, the world aint gonna change for you, change yourself!

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
I agree with Chris 100%, people want to bring him into this mess yet the actual shooter is not receiving the same outrage energy. This is why Tory has said nothing because he doesn't need to, women and men are defending him anyway.
Is it because he is a midget or ........?

Kanethia

Cornrow Clique
Reaction score
Reactions
421,962 13,097 1,901
Alleybux
Pass. I'm not into abusive drug addicts. Rihanna may have forgiven him but him beating on her will forever follow him. Considering he's a repeat offender it will for sure never go away.

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,598 4,750 3,071
Alleybux
Omg Shut up! Even if she DID hit him first. Did it warrant him doing this:

View attachment 1848971

Im sorry yall but it needed to be posted. #neverforget

This bum choked and BIT her. Punched her MULTIPLE times! Find me a picture of Chris face after the fight! Hell she STILL has a cut on her lip from this night! fµck everyone defending this pyscho! There is NEVER a reason for a "Man" to attack a woman like this, idgaf if she did hit him!
God damn I haven't seen that picture in years. I hate it :broken_heart:

I remember when TMZ leaked the photos. It shocked the world! He really brutally beat Ri's face in. He was trying to kill her. Just like he was trying to kill Karrueche when he pushed her down some stairs.

If JB did this to Selena Gomez and Hailey, he wouldn't have a career!

Last edited:

kenny999

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
100 3 1
Alleybux
Look at all of these responses. You all talk about how toxic Chris Brown is and how he won't grow up or how long has it been? Ask your freaking selves those questions. What happened between Chris and Rihanna was over a decade ago. She suffered a few bumps and bruises but she wasn't shot, she wasn't disfigured but moreover, she forgave him. You all need to grow up and let that man live that mess down. It's nauseating to see all of these nasty comments but you have the nerve to be offended by his response. He is tired of y'alls asses and every time somebody else does something getting dragged into it. Find another hobby people. It's old. It's tired. And I know each and every one of us has something we don't want to be reminded of every gotdamned day into infinity. If you don't like him, ignore him.

MissSugarrr

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,938 130 21
Alleybux
Why is CB acting like the Rih situation was the only time he abused a woman? I can’t with this dude. Always ranting. He needs therapy and rehab.

ETeezey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,166 1,760 1,900
Alleybux
It’s not our fault that he became the face of domestic violence and the meter by which all acts of violence will be measured against. Got no one to blame but himself.

DrippingCrystal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,321 2,382 1,126
Alleybux
I said people need to stop bringing up the situation yesterday because they only ever word it as Rihanna getting beat up. Don’t use something that is still traumatic for Rihanna to prove a point.

We can say Chris brown is a violent, crackhead stalker without bringing up him assaulting Rihanna.

Imagine her listening to commentary about Tory shooting Megan and randomly hearing about her assault for the millionth time. Didn’t she just get on Snapchat for using a filter of her battered image?

that’s really ignorant and disgusting if it’s true

SwatiGal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,527 4,165 2,793
Alleybux
Not a Chris Brown fan but I will say this... the incident between him and Rihanna took place in 2009.

Chris was held accountable and had to face the consequences of his actions. He also publicly acknowledged his actions and apologized to Rihanna.

Him and Rihanna briefly reconciled and it seems like Rihanna was able to heal, make peace with Chris and move forward with her life.

For better or for worse, Chris was able to continue a career and experience success in the music industry.

I have accepted that the majority of the industry ain't sh!t when it comes to the protection of women and children, but I do think it is disingenuous to single out Chris Brown in the discussion of Meg and Tory.

I mean since Meg is on Roc Nation, people could bring up Jay-Z's history of violence against women...but y'all don't want to talk about that tho

Why are you defending this bs? People like you are the reason why the Chris Browns and Torys get away with abusing women.

He has continued abusing women and he wasn't really held accountable. This piece of sh!t still has a career and urban media defended him and blamed Rihanna. He abused Kae, stalked her and threatened to kill her family. If it wasn't for the restraining order, who knows how far he would have gone.

howdi0

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
271 2
Alleybux
Not his irrelevant ass trying to stay relevant...

Bye b!tch.

SwatiGal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,527 4,165 2,793
Alleybux
F’ed up at 19 and can’t get no peace at 30+

I think I’d use the same language... He’s talking about Messy Lee.

You m*****s are something else. So you are just going to ignore how he abused, stalked and threatened to kill Kae; when he threw a rock at his mother's car and threw a chair at a window during an interview or how he verbally attacked Tamar, Adrienne and his dumb ass female fans. Chris has continued to he violent towards women, he doesn't deserve any peace.

DrippingCrystal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,321 2,382 1,126
Alleybux
I agree that it’s frustrating to be mentioned in a situation that has nothing to do with you, but you have to be realistic. He knows the parallels and why people are going to mention it. He has to change how he reacts to feeling frustrated, bc everytime all he does is make people believe the bad things about his character. The idgaf attitude doesn’t suit him because he can’t ignore what people say about him. He has to accept that he will always be mentioned in popular culture bc of what he did. It’s bigger than the both of them (Chris and rih) and I’m sure she doesn’t like hearing about it either, but it’s what’s going to happen.

Y0uDa0ne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,334 1,092 784
Alleybux
Look at all of these responses. You all talk about how toxic Chris Brown is and how he won't grow up or how long has it been? Ask your freaking selves those questions. What happened between Chris and Rihanna was over a decade ago. She suffered a few bumps and bruises but she wasn't shot, she wasn't disfigured but moreover, she forgave him. You all need to grow up and let that man live that mess down. It's nauseating to see all of these nasty comments but you have the nerve to be offended by his response. He is tired of y'alls asses and every time somebody else does something getting dragged into it. Find another hobby people. It's old. It's tired. And I know each and every one of us has something we don't want to be reminded of every gotdamned day into infinity. If you don't like him, ignore him.

You're really disgusting being so dismissive to the physical pain a woman endured by the hands of a man, along with the 2 people that agreed with you. One of them been living in this thread being an abuser apologist, disgusting! Anybody who have more sympathy for the man that beat the woman than they do the woman that was beaten should be shamed with every step they take through life
Cersei-Lannister-Walk-of-Shame-on-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

It don't matter if the sh!t happen in 1500 B.C fµck CHRIS and anybody that defends him. He hasn't shown any growth or any remorse for his mistakes, he actually have a victim complex and makes people feel guilty for his mistakes. He refuses to learn from his mistakes and be apologetic by his wrong doings and instead uses time to heal his victim wounds. Apparently based on your logic and a few others his plan work. By the way people can do multiple things at once, we can hold Tory responsible and wish chris brown hell.

xxMYSTiCxx

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reaction score
Reactions
66,018 403 558
Alleybux
fµck Chris Brown and his peace, he will forever have that sh!t against him and it's boo hoo too fµck!ng bad. fµck everyone for feeling sorry for this piece of garbage.

I Against I

Dark Days Lie Ahead™️
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
104,294 8,676 3,970
Alleybux
Lol Bye Chris! He mad cause folks are pointing how trash he really is. He’s lucky to even still have a career to this day tbh. Tory has gotten way worse backlash cause back in 2009 rihanna wasn’t universally loved like she is today. Black people actually sided with Chris back then especially BET.

Thanks to social media more people know about chris now, than knew about ike then.

Too fµck!n bad bhris breezy! Cokehead bum!

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
lmaoooooo he late.
but yea. had he said something, yall wouldve posted rihanna, mug shots, etc. with the caption "this you?"

bye now.

RequiredShockedIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

Yeah he’s damned if he does and dammed if he doesn’t. But unfortunately for him, he still does not get my sympathy.