Not open for further replies.

Dada70

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,438 721 1
Alleybux
such a big, boring condo
Few days ago she posted a tour of the kitchen-dining room. You can easily think that not a single soul lives there, that not a single coffee has ever been made there, not a single mug, or plate or whatever... A perfectly new apartament you have just entered. The coldest and most impersonal "home" I've ever seen.

Last edited:

highway74

Frowngarden
Reaction score
Reactions
11,069 77 6
Alleybux
I remember during the Holidays (I believe Thanksgiving) there was a picture posted of Lily, Susan, Peter and more of the family cozy around a modest table enjoying each others company smiling and laughing while eating Holiday dinner. You could see the pure love they all had for each other.
And in contrast the Ks posted a picture same day and it was fake looking, staged, trying to show off riches, designer bags etc. (Removed “no one smiling” because I think VK is actually smiling here).

Interesting to say the least. I’ll see if I can find the pics, crazy contrast indeed!

Cornell Thanksgiving Dinner 2019, no white leather walls to be seen
View attachment 1817866

K Thanksgiving 2019...
View attachment 1817874
My type of dinner: family and friends at home, warmth, comfort, realness, good, tasty, healthy homemade food, good vibes, real feelings, real interaction, great conversation, good times. :love

Right turn

Cleaning up in the other room
Reaction score
Reactions
35,019 358 10
Alleybux
Off topic I know, but don't you think the Miami condo is way too lavish? Not even Eddie Vedder has a house that big, and his looks cozy, and has a personality. Why Chris, who most likely made much less money than the Vedders, lived in such a big, boring condo?
Totally uninspired. Even Kurt Cobain's house wasn't that big.

The now Karayanus home reminds me of the Kombucha lair, highly recommend this insane video:

You mean that soulless white condo with the white bathroom tiles all over? That isn’t so big, is it? Location is probably good, but that’s about it, judging from the pics I’ve seen. I wasn’t that impressed with its size actually. Plus it reminded me of my dentist’s waiting room.

I’m sure the Vedders own a real home with a heart somewhere with much more space.

darkerer

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,414 9
Alleybux
Few days ago she posted a tour of the kitchen-dining room. You can easily think that not a single soul lives there, that not a single coffee has ever been made there, not a single mug, or plate or whatever... A perfectly new apartament you have just entered. The coldest and most impersonal "home" I've ever seen.

I remember the same video and thinking that it looked like no-one lives there. No sign of life whatsoever. And it looked really small. Considering that it was the "primary" home for the whole family, granny and papou included.

stargazing

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
79,283 1,018 114
Alleybux
Off topic I know, but don't you think the Miami condo is way too lavish? Not even Eddie Vedder has a house that big, and his looks cozy, and has a personality. Why Chris, who most likely made much less money than the Vedders, lived in such a big, boring condo?
Totally uninspired. Even Kurt Cobain's house wasn't that big.

The now Karayanus home reminds me of the Kombucha lair, highly recommend this insane video:

To be honest from what I saw when someone posted the condo layout here, it looked generic and not that big at all. I mean its a three bedroom condo in a highrise. Just plain white walls and a bit of furniture. It didn't look like anything special or fancy to me. In fact, I snicker a bit thinking of them all being cooped up in that space all during covid. I don't find anything special or interesting about what I have seen of that place at all. Zilch. Zero. Any person in their right mind with financial resources would likely prefer a nice cottage on a lake or something? Oh wait.....

Bremerton

Memberless
Reaction score
Reactions
92,071 545 25
Alleybux

And there's this, by the same writer, about the CC biography:

New Chris Cornell biography highlights Soundgarden’s role as grunge trailblazers

The article reflects the author's interest in focusing on the music and Soundgarden's (and CC's) influence on other Seattle musicians at the time. Which, I think, is what so many of us fans care about - CC's legacy, and Soundgarden's legacy. I appreciate that C.Reiff made this a central aim in his book.

My favorite part:
Q: Nirvana and Pearl Jam were the biggest of the big four grunge bands, first-ballot Rock & Roll Hall of Famers. How do you view Soundgarden’s legacy within the context of the grunge scene?

A: They were first. They helped pave the way. A lot of major-label A&Rs came up to see Soundgarden in the first place and found this really fertile scene of bands that were club-hardened, had records and were ready to go and make their mark on the world. Who knows what would have happened if Temple of the Dog never occurred, or if [Soundgarden’s manager] Susan Silver didn’t give Nirvana some advice along the way before they signed to Geffen? Soundgarden is more central to the story of helping create that scene than people realize.

Ashley5911

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
67,932 782 12
Alleybux
Now this puta is even deleting photos CC put up himself of Lily on CC official. This post from 2013 that Chris posted was deleted today:

upload_2020-8-14_10-54-25.jpeg

Luckily everyone knows how much he loved his children. Taking photos off of one of his children while adding only current photos of another does nothing to take away his love but makes them look like the petty b!tches they are.

OriginalFire

#rabid
Reaction score
Reactions
5,580 2
Alleybux
I don't recall it actually....which one? ..may I ask?
Looked for it, but couldn't find it :unsure: It was a brief pic granny had in IG stories that was likely made by their top photoshop minion Superunknown17. They cut out that pic of VK on the couch and merged it with a pic of CC to make it look like they were "together". It was creepy.

I did however find the video that was mentioned earlier where CJr called gran out on recording them and he seemed a bit upset:

Last edited:

stargazing

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
79,283 1,018 114
Alleybux
Now this puta is even deleting photos CC put up himself of Lily on CC official. This post from 2013 that Chris posted was deleted today:

View attachment 1818881

Luckily everyone knows how much he loved his children. Taking photos off of one of his children while adding only current photos of another does nothing to take away his love but makes them look like the petty b!tches they are.

Demented! You know, I think Lily will one day talk openly about the abuse she has suffered at the hands of her step family (VK and TK).

OriginalFire

#rabid
Reaction score
Reactions
5,580 2
Alleybux
Demented! You know, I think Lily will one day talk openly about the abuse she has suffered at the hands of her step family (VK and TK).
And yet the K's have the audacity to sh!t talk CC's parents and go on and on about how they abused him, while they do basically the exact same thing to Lily. I remember reading somewhere that emotional/mental abuse is more damaging long-term than physical.

Bremerton

Memberless
Reaction score
Reactions
92,071 545 25
Alleybux

View attachment 1818881

She has tried to erase his eldest child and first wife from his life history since 2004. She won't succeed. Her actions against SS and LCS are one important part of why she is disliked by many. All this does is reflect poorly on her.

Suprunknwn85

I’ve been away for too long!
Reaction score
Reactions
13,034 514 2
Alleybux

View attachment 1818881

Breaks my heart...
10EA03A4-3D39-4E85-8A36-B3583EDF011D.jpeg

Svenson

Sarcasm. It's an artform.
Reaction score
Reactions
12,849 34 23
Alleybux
Good point. What is with these people and their condos? That just reeks of being a scam artist, not buying just one condo. That is reasonable. They don’t even own a single condo. They pay rent at several condos. They never seem to have a house that they actually live in. Vixen could have bought a gorgeous house to rival the palace in Ojai. That place obviously bothers her because she couldn’t steal it—or sell it, but she could have purchased her own killer house. Not beyond the means they used to have when Chris was alive....but nope. She had to collect condos. White condos. No imagination at all.

Which makes me wonder where, in a sh!tty, staged, all white, high-rise condo, you would keep an 80 pound white Shepherd dog like Polo?

BadMotorMemory

Always depend on the kindness of the Universe
Reaction score
Reactions
42,405 116 28
Alleybux
Which makes me wonder where, in a sh!tty, staged, all white, high-rise condo, you would keep an 80 pound white Shepherd dog like Polo?
Imma guess that since CC had to *practice* in the shower and *record* in the closet, Polo was prolly kept in the candy dish on the entry bureau.

Ouologuem1999

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
1,215 70
Alleybux
Thank you for the good news @Lily is the Light
Happy for the boys, sad for Chris. 3+ years after his passing, he's still being dragged through courts. It's effed up.

I owed tax so here it is.
Soundgarden at Greenfield Festival 2014
Beautiful photos by Kathrin Hirzel

View attachment 1812148 View attachment 1812149 View attachment 1812150 View attachment 1812151 View attachment 1812152 View attachment 1812153 View attachment 1812154 View attachment 1812155

Matt was with PJ at that time, so he's not in those pics. But I found this pic and link to an interview he gave to thetrapset.net back in 2016 I think. You can check it out here:

View attachment 1812173

THE TRAP SET
:love
Thank you for these photos of ALL the Soundgarden members!

Reaction score
Reactions
14,370 361 2
Alleybux
She has tried to erase his eldest child and first wife from his life history since 2004. She won't succeed. Her actions against SS and LCS are one important part of why she is disliked by many. All this does is reflect poorly on her.
This exactly is why I feel so protective of Lily. As a child she was always pushed away and aside from her dad by the Ks, bullied, excluded from everything... And it's even worse now that CC is no longer with us. I hate injustice, bullying, lying. My heart breaks for Lily for everything those horrible people have done and are doing to her.
She has nothing but goodness in her heart. You can see that her soul is pure just when you look at her eyes and smile. She deserves justice and this is now beyond just hoping the Ks will leave her alone and stop bullying her - I wish with all my heart for karma to hit those parasites so hard for everything they have put her through. And I hope that karma comes in the form of all Seattle coming together and going after the evil K twats and giving them what they deserve.

Qtpi42

Falling for you only meant falling down
Reaction score
Reactions
8,241 48 15
Alleybux
And yet the K's have the audacity to sh!t talk CC's parents and go on and on about how they abused him, while they do basically the exact same thing to Lily. I remember reading somewhere that emotional/mental abuse is more damaging long-term than physical.

There are many ways of mentally/ verbally abusing someone. They all cause damage to the recipient of the abuse. One way is not more acceptable than the other. Just reading granny’s relentless posts about how those 2 kids had their dad 24 hours a day and Toni was his favorite makes me sick. That woman knows what she is doing. She is no better than others that she calls out as abusers. Actually, she is much worse because she continues to do it and shows no remorse. But it’s obvious that she lives a miserable life. She is so jealous of Susan and Lily she can’t see straight, and she spends every second of her day spewing hate on social media. It just shows that she has nothing else to do, and no one pays attention to her accept her 4 little minions. She lives a sad little life, which is exactly what she deserves.

IBD1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,637 137 8
Alleybux
Yoyo hasn't made any posts in 24 hours. They're probably processing the news right now.
I'd love to be a fly on the all-white living room wall right now.
Your cake GIF never gets old!! Still cracks me up, every single time.
Zach_woodlee_self_hug_laugh_3.gif

Origami

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
48,338 359 19
Alleybux
Incredible. I hope it stays that way.

Based on the connection this podcast series had with the Addiction Policy Forum, I went to the APF site and searched for Cornell. Result: 2 hits, and only one of them seems to be relevant (as in including info when VK joined their advisory board). What happened to all the rest they’ve posted about CC via VK in the past?

And if you go to the APF ”About” page, you can read about their founder (which frankly looks a bit creepy the way it’s presented), and the chairperson, treasurer, and secretary of their board. Where is the information about all the others on their different boards? Maybe I’ve missed something, but I can no longer find that information via the regular menu structure from their home page, and that’s where it should be available IMO. Not via a search feature, which is only relevant as long as you know what to search for.

I don’t trust this organisation at all - no matter what worthy cause they are supposedly working for. Consequently, the same goes for VK.

WithaSmile

bilateral tinnitus
Reaction score
Reactions
12,631 82 2
Alleybux

View attachment 1818881

That P.O.S. and her mother are walking toxic waste! I hate that Lily is still dealing with these nasty jabs. Imagine being on the receiving end of that for most of your life. It's so fµck!ng wrong.

I wish it was one of the kids deleting the site on purpose. :pirate Stopping stigma in their own way.

Abbygirl58

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,309 103 6
Alleybux
Stupid b!tch fails at EVERYTHING. VK. Stop trying, everything you attempt, is a failure. You failed at keeping your husband happy, so much so that he killed himself to escape YOU, all the so called “lost songs” are a FAIL, the brat covering fµck!ng PEARL JAM - MAJOR FAIL, the SG Lawsuit? FAIL! Girl is gonna be broke before all of her lawsuits are done! Nice job VK, nice job.

edited to fix spelling

Last edited:

Kathleen 16

All your graces someday will flower
Reaction score
Reactions
906 41 23
Alleybux
To be honest from what I saw when someone posted the condo layout here, it looked generic and not that big at all. I mean its a three bedroom condo in a highrise. Just plain white walls and a bit of furniture. It didn't look like anything special or fancy to me. In fact, I snicker a bit thinking of them all being cooped up in that space all during covid. I don't find anything special or interesting about what I have seen of that place at all. Zilch. Zero. Any person in their right mind with financial resources would likely prefer a nice cottage on a lake or something? Oh wait.....
I remember that too - someone had the floor plan & shared it here. The condo they had Thanksgiving 2019 belonged to a friend. There was a video YY posted of it, and it was in her post that they were sharing a friend’s beautiful place. Maybe got the two condos mixed up when refereed to as lavish?

Reaction score
Reactions
18,724 352 3
Alleybux
Incredible. I hope it stays that way.

Based on the connection this podcast series had with the Addiction Policy Forum, I went to the APF site and searched for Cornell. Result: 2 hits, and only one of them seems to be relevant (as in including info when VK joined their advisory board). What happened to all the rest they’ve posted about CC via VK in the past?

And if you go to the APF ”About” page, you can read about their founder (which frankly looks a bit creepy the way it’s presented), and the chairperson, treasurer, and secretary of their board. Where is the information about all the others on their different boards? Maybe I’ve missed something, but I can no longer find that information via the regular menu structure from their home page, and that’s where it should be available IMO. Not via a search feature, which is only relevant as long as you know what to search for.

I don’t trust this organisation at all - no matter what worthy cause they are supposedly working for. Consequently, the same goes for VK.
PhRMA is NOT Our Friend: Why Addiction Policy Forum Does Not Represent Our Movement - FedUp!
The organization isn't trustworthy. This article is from feduprally.org. It explains a lot. Basically, the founder had a parent who was a drug addict, which I guess qualifies her as an "expert" *eyeroll...She then was a lobbyist for big pharma company, then they funded her "foundation". I have more articles somewhere. I believe I read the drug company pulled its funding from her fairly recently, and they had to lay people off and close offices.
Check out these figures from 990, specifically their salaries and expenses.

APF salaries.png
APF expenses.png

edit: feduprally.org/phrma-is-not-our-friend-why-addiction-policy-forum-does-not-represent-our-movement/ ...in case you don't want to click link

Last edited:

Abbygirl58

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,309 103 6
Alleybux
I think that we should start a list of ALL of VK’s fails. Could you imagine? Pages and pages of her fails. Pretty sure we could put together an entire book of her fails and THAT would be much more successful than ANY of her pathetic attempts at, well, ANYTHING. prostitute, turned Rock Star Widow, turned FAILURE at LIFE.

stargazing

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
79,283 1,018 114
Alleybux
PhRMA is NOT Our Friend: Why Addiction Policy Forum Does Not Represent Our Movement - FedUp!
The organization isn't trustworthy. This article is from fedup.org. It explains a lot. Basically, the founder had a parent who was a drug addict, which I guess qualifies her as an "expert" *eyeroll...She then was a lobbyist for big pharma company, then they funded her "foundation". I have more articles somewhere. I believe I read the drug company pulled its funding from her fairly recently, and they had to lay people off and close offices.
Check out these figures from 990, specifically their salaries and expenses.

View attachment 1819500 View attachment 1819501

Wow. What a farce. Those figures are outrageous and not a single grant to helping any specific individual.

Reaction score
Reactions
13,072 28
Alleybux
View attachment 1817526
There are those who say “keep your friends close and your enemies closer” applies here . . . But I am uneasy, too. Always have been. Something just doesn’t sit right with me. Maybe putting on a good cover? Don’t know. Still freaks me out to see this -

Hi GamerGirl,

Appears these are her lyrics from "the walls are closing in/Hangman" (quite dark)

upload_2020-8-14_13-24-14.png

Lyrics

Get your sh!t together

There's no light
Mama, I can't see at all
There's no one left to break this fall
Mama, there's no one at all

I think I am gonna spend my last night here
I think I can finally stay clear

When they come to hang you
Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
And you think you lost control
Don't take your soul

Time flies
By the rank of years
Humans die
By the hand of fear

Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
Don't take your soul

In the time of the light
Before humans had the sight
Spent my life living blind
With a picture in my mind
A vision of the sun
And now my life is done
As I wait for the light to come
I will take not a thing
For what I would bring
That won't decompose
As my body is disposed
And the earth weights a ton
And now my life is done

Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
Don't take your soul

Reaction score
Reactions
7,690 130
Alleybux
Hi GamerGirl,

Appears these are her lyrics from "the walls are closing in/Hangman" (quite dark)

View attachment 1819710

Lyrics

Get your sh!t together

There's no light
Mama, I can't see at all
There's no one left to break this fall
Mama, there's no one at all

I think I am gonna spend my last night here
I think I can finally stay clear

Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
Don't take your soul

Time flies
By the rank of years
Humans die
By the hand of fear

Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
Don't take your soul

In the time of the light
Before humans had the sight
Spent my life living blind
With a picture in my mind
A vision of the sun
And now my life is done
I will take not a thing
For what I would bring
That won't decompose
As my body is disposed
And the earth weights a ton
And now my life is done

Stand straight
Brace your neck
Be stronger
Don't take your soul

Oh god no offence to the girl but that just gave me a flash back to my 'song writing teenager angst faze' lol every sentence has to rhyme, trying to hard..

Fin Blues

Wordy AF
Reaction score
Reactions
56,713 637 16
Alleybux

View attachment 1818881

That’s some cruel, pathetic pettiness. Sick b!tch is also basically showing us that she’s behind - or least endorses, that disgusting troll account that keeps attacking Lily. VK just cannot handle the positive response LCS has received to her interview series. No coincidence that the attacks have been coinciding with when the interviews drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.