Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeti

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,331 16 2
Alleybux
Haven't had my coffee yet but I take "Mrs. Cornell" to be Chris's Mother...???

ETA: Nevermind...probably means Vicky. Ugh.
I wonder if she'll bring her new *alleged* bf? Good thing she's got the Birkin collection for hiding her stomach.

Vladimir

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,347 54 6
Alleybux
View attachment 48565
4b2643bd2725392e58a8442038538ca9.jpg

ffc80d64c8a1eb307bd8de082993636a.jpg

a98d8b9db963f35c7d399f74058eb884.jpg

Reaction score
Reactions
9,128 13 10
Alleybux
Unreleased songs written by CC and recorded by CC & Toni o_O
Umm, no offense wacky Yia Yia, but I have no desire to hear Toni sing. I am a fan of Chris for over 30 years, so stop throwing your granddaughter down our throats. Oh, and also go to the Dr and get some medication for your personality disorder and STFU.

CopperPipeDream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 83 38
Alleybux
I wonder if she'll bring her new *alleged* bf? Good thing she's got the Birkin collection for hiding her stomach.

Was looking back at recent pics, refugee visit, humanitarian vid and she hides her mid section so it was difficult to see. Really wondering who this guy is and if he/it had anything to do with TK's panic attack. Not into tin foil but it really makes me wonder if there's something to this.

SurferMoonLover

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,554 68 46
Alleybux
Oh, right, you're not the type to be a member...unless you get a confirmation email, that is.

These people wouldn't be on our radar if they hadn't come here attacking us with horribly offensive posts. This victim card is being used so much, they're going to max it out. Total zeros with absolutely no integrity. View attachment 48545 View attachment 48546
OMG, these people are lying trash !!! I know this may sound petty, but I'd like to smack the word "lingo' from wildflowers, limited vocabulary. Wildflower's brain is truly, a wilted mess. Okay, so if this lame brained Haylee chick, wasn't planning to start trouble with the Cornellathon, why would she even sign up for LSA, in the first place ? Why am I still shocked by these people ? I'm not going to be able go to sleep, now. I've been up, over 24 hours. Wow, all of this fuckery, is going to finally, do me in.

CopperPipeDream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 83 38
Alleybux
OMG, these people are lying trash !!! I know this may sound petty, but I'd like to smack the word "lingo' from wildflowers, limited vocabulary. Wildflower's brain is truly, a wilted mess. Okay, so if this lame brained Haylee chick, wasn't planning to start trouble with the Cornellathon, why would she even sign up for LSA, in the first place ? Why am I still shocked by these people ? I'm not going to be able go to sleep, now. I've been up, over 24 hours. Wow, all of this fuckery, is going to finally, do me in.

Totally get it. Been a rough couple of days for some reason...It all seems to be coming back around full force. Sorrow and rage...

Last edited:

Mac82

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
59,133 526 19
Alleybux
Umm, no offense wacky Yia Yia, but I have no desire to hear Toni sing. I am a fan of Chris for over 30 years, so stop throwing your granddaughter down our throats. Oh, and also go to the Dr and get some medication for your personality disorder and STFU.
Lies lies and more lies. Remember when she was still on twitter, and promised poems and songs written for Icky ??. Well, it's been almost 5 months and nothing. As with the videos of the security cameras.That happens when you're an exhibitionist . It is noticed that a while ago it was left without material, therefore it resorts to the same photos over and over again.
And yes, most of us do not care about the career of her granddaughter, let her win her own fans. Fame by association does not guarantee success.

Last edited:

1brightday

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall....
Reaction score
Reactions
20,946 70 19
Alleybux
img_2526-jpg.48549

So Toni just admitted the family wouldn't have a cushy lifestyle if it wasn't for Chris!

ALL..ABOUT..THE..MONEY $$$$$$$$

tumblr_nlzrz5mWu11sh43kgo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,690 3,602 2,670
Alleybux

SurferMoonLover

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,554 68 46
Alleybux
Especially since they were separated!

tenor.gif
I just remembered Karen Cornell, has on her psychic website that she's the(I'm paraphrasing) "Matriarch of the Musical Cornell Siblings" That's why they're using that Partridge family, GIF. This IS about Karen Cornell. Those snivelling b!tches !!!

AutumnMoon

That's What She Said
Reaction score
Reactions
91,412 802 57
Alleybux
SG asking for Vicky's permission...Toni asking for Vicky's permission...is planet Earth still going on with Vicky's permission??

Reaction score
Reactions
5,711 29 13
Alleybux
Applause again to POM! I honestly think that revealing the cold, hard, facts about this bunch of criminals is the only way the public will believe how terrible his family by marriage were to everyone for their own personal gain.
It is also the only way that any kind of justice can be served - the family will always deny any emotional mistreatment of Chris: but traceable evidence of illegal dealings and any resulting prosecutions hit these people in the ONLY place that it hurts - losing $$$$/reputation.
Losing reputation---HA!!!

BrendAIC

#istandwithsoundgarden
Reaction score
Reactions
100,223 717 40
Alleybux
giphy.gif

I know where this is going to go (if true)

yiayia will say that Chris came into Vicky dreams and said it was okay to have a new boyfriend and move on with her life. A message from Chris from the grave.

fµck me, I should get into fiction writing.

Yes, she's prepping already for that, with all the "it's Chris's wishes" posts she's been doing this morning. She's already said the following were all "Chris's wishes" - their lifestyle, all their homes, travelling, education in different countries, toni creating new music. The next will be it's Chris' wish for Vicky to find love again. She's setting up for it.

We're all supposed to be OK with all of this....because it's Chris' wish.

fµck her still using his name to make it okay to do whatever they want. They used him like this enough when he was alive, and they continue to use him even in death. Absolutely sick.

I would like to point out that the donna pringle chick is all over social media, twitter especially, saying that he was murdered, yet she's licking TK's ass to her face, i honestly cannot even with these people ....

View attachment 48481

Yes @grunge67 & I have been onto this b!tch for a while now. She either did a complete 180 or she's a two facer

I screenshot this just before it got deleted .... Which it was deleted mere minutes after it was posted ....

View attachment 48560

WTF was she responding to here? This doesn't even sound like Vicky. "would never tap out"?? the fµck?

Svenson

Sarcasm. It's an artform.
Reaction score
Reactions
12,849 34 23
Alleybux
I would like to suggest that this is bulimia related facial swelling. The constant purging affects the glands and they swell, in particular the parotid, which is on the cheek just in front of the ear. Sometimes referred to as chipmunk face. Others here have also suspected this is why her jawline looks odd.

Vicky has a bizarre bulb or knob on her left cheek at the circus. What is it? A polyp?

chester-bennington-greeting-vicky-karayiannis-toni-cornell.jpg

636314223600113501-Cornell-Funeral-Wife-Daughter.jpg

40D62B4B00000578-4546408-image-a-7_1495834012441.jpg

b!tch, don't you go dying before we get our answers!!

SurferMoonLover

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,554 68 46
Alleybux
I fully expect to be groaned to High Heaven for saying this, but I just have to. This snarky Partridge Family GIF, was put there for a specific purpose. Could all of this SM back, and forth between the K's and Amy Decker, & Peter Cornell, with the spectre of Martin Kirsten looming over the whole shebang, be just a power play for dollars, and not about Chris, specifically ? Peter, has left SM, so did they come to an "understanding", of sorts ? I'm not saying Peter, doesn't mourn, or love Chris, but this is just all too coincidental, in my kinda/sorta, paranoid book.

Tori3569

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,838 57 2
Alleybux
Yes, she's prepping already for that, with all the "it's Chris's wishes" posts she's been doing this morning. She's already said the following were all "Chris's wishes" - their lifestyle, all their homes, travelling, education in different countries, toni creating new music. The next will be it's Chris' wish for Vicky to find love again. She's setting up for it.

fµck her still using his name to make it okay to do whatever they want. They used him like this enough when he was alive, and they continue to use him even in death. Absolutely sick.

Yes @grunge67 & I have been onto this b!tch for a while now. She either did a complete 180 or she's a two facer

WTF was she responding to here? This doesn't even sound like Vicky. "would never tap out"?? the fµck?

I'm going to start posting the lyrics to Hunger Strike all the frig over their SM pages now. I'm so freaking pissed off right now.

SurferMoonLover

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,554 68 46
Alleybux

If this is the really the Vickster, writing this bull sh!t, and I hate to say this, but she's going to say one of these two things.I'm afraid one of these things is too insane to even think of, she's going to insinuate, like those minion losers did,( was it last night? ) that Peter had Chris killed. I hope she has enough sense not to go there. Or she's still going with the benzo-delirium narrative. Maybe she really IS going to sue the Big Pharma Co. that makes it. I'd bet it's the latter, rather the former. The Vickster, is hoping for a quick, confidential. and most of all, lucrative settlement. That rotten, b!tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.