Just sanitizing the thread...
JjX3lqy.jpg

sydtay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,054 33 5
Alleybux
The Daily Mail is just always that stupid. Actually, they've undoubtedly done worse and weirder. Some of those are actually good pictures of her and then she goes back into the shadows and her wicked witch of the west norm.

Exactly, on another note I was looking at IMDb to see star meters - LMAO she's used him to point where hers is now higher than his! And what I don't get is how ol'girl already has straight up wrinkles when she smiles - not some fine lines here and there but wrinkles starting when she smiles or opens her mouth.

sydtay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,054 33 5
Alleybux
Now hold up

E4gEe-.gif

You know CE publicly doesn't talk about his relationships on Twitter like JS. Give him some time for his PR team to read through his tweets and the thread so that he can remind himself to mention JS tomorrow after her show. :disdain:

#TeamImDone #ILoveThisGifSoMuch #TEAMJUSTICE #ALLHOESDONTMATTER

Exactly which makes his special but not so special (shout out to Kevin Hart) SLOP tweet even more absurd.

Youmi

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Exactly which makes his special but not so special (shout out to Kevin Hart) SLOP tweet even more absurd.
He tweeted about SLOP while he was with her right after the premiere, right? I wonder if she strongly suggested (i.e. whined) for him to tweet about it. But then again, she would've asked him to do the same for her standup show, so who knows...:33:

sydtay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,054 33 5
Alleybux
He tweeted about SLOP while he was with her right after the premiere, right? I wonder if she strongly suggested (i.e. whined) for him to tweet about it. But then again, she would've asked him to do the same for her standup show, so who knows...:33:

I think in June things were possibly a little better and she could get away with her whining etc. He looked tired and not thrilled to be there where now he looks like a pissed off mess that's 1/2 dead inside and can't even put together a decent video for terminally ill kid.

EasyPeasy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
He is still cute when he wants. And happy birthday to the Romanian bae.

He is, I like good Chris. A tweet is also much safer in regard to some awkward tangent, tbh.

That video is still so weird to me. Did he not have anyone else watch that video or did others think it was all good? Did no one tell him portrait is annoying af?

surrealist

Chris Evans' Wig Wrangler
Reaction score
Reactions
3,823 43 5
Alleybux
Enough with the Jenny pictures.

Even with makeup and Photoshop, she doesn't wind up looking average. She's ghastly looking.

sydtay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,054 33 5
Alleybux
He is, I like good Chris. A tweet is also much safer in regard to some awkward tangent, tbh.

That video is still so weird to me. Did he not have anyone else watch that video or did others think it was all good? Did no one tell him portrait is annoying af?

He always uses portrait. I don't get it other than trying not show much of his place etc. that's the only excuse he has. But you could still zoom not using portrait.

sydtay

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,054 33 5
Alleybux
Enough with the Jenny pictures.

Even with makeup and Photoshop, she doesn't wind up looking average. She's ghastly looking.

That's why I didn't attach one when talking about her early onset wrinkles - we all have eyes and have seen it or can look it up - no one needs to be seeing that sh!t again. It hurt me the first time - she's suppose to be 34! Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.