Quantcast

Chrisette Michele is starting to seem real fake to me

Ripadh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,309 1,641 1,556
Alleybux
I thought she was phony when she said she didn't know anything about r&B, just sounds good singing it, but she was really a hip hop head before she got her deal. Girl bye. There is no hip hop without R&B and I find it hard to believe she didn't listen to it growing up.

CEANJUS514

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I thought she was phony when she said she didn't know anything about r&B, just sounds good singing it, but she was really a hip hop head before she got her deal. Girl bye. There is no hip hop without R&B and I find it hard to believe she didn't listen to it growing up.

Did she really say that? She is so contrived and unauthentic she is worse than Katy Perry, Icky Azealia and Miley Cyrus put together...ugh!!

FlySoFly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,672 812 166
Alleybux
Chrisette showed her entire ass on this show. She should've used her time on this show to gain new fans, not lose the ones did have. Petty, uppity, nitpicking, just ugh.
When her mom said they were doing them a favor by performing in the ghetto, I knew what was up then. She always thought she was above it all. It showed, no matter what fake flower child persona she tried to portray.

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
Just watched the last episode and Chrisette turned me off completely. What a smug b!tch. then has the nerve to get her feelings hurt when claudette put her fat ass in her place. Smh. She is the one that said the arrogant commebt about chante not being about to talk to her without the show. she twisted chantes words around to make her look like the villian and my girl claudette wasn't having it.

cry baby ass...yeah chrisette probably had a crush on claudette or something.

now...lil mo... she's ********. like im convinced she has some type of bipolar or something. she's so sometimey. i wouldn't trust lil mo. not a very loyal person or a person of her word.

chante... crazy ass chante. i still love u and it all backfired on the one it was supposed too. chrisette.

im really turned off by chrisette. the nerve of her .

Claudette is just laid back...sometimes too laid back. i wish she would speak her mind more but i think she hates confrontation. Chrisette is the one thats disconnected from the group. i think claudette doesn't fit in but chrisette does think she is above them.

unbreakable

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
114,160 2,126 1,113
Alleybux
Just watched the last episode and Chrisette turned me off completely. What a smug b!tch. then has the nerve to get her feelings hurt when claudette put her fat ass in her place. Smh. She is the one that said the arrogant commebt about chante not being about to talk to her without the show. she twisted chantes words around to make her look like the villian and my girl claudette wasn't having it.

cry baby ass...yeah chrisette probably had a crush on claudette or something.

now...lil mo... she's ********. like im convinced she has some type of bipolar or something. she's so sometimey. i wouldn't trust lil mo. not a very loyal person or a person of her word.

chante... crazy ass chante. i still love u and it all backfired on the one it was supposed too. chrisette.

im really turned off by chrisette. the nerve of her .

Claudette is just laid back...sometimes too laid back. i wish she would speak her mind more but i think she hates confrontation. Chrisette is the one thats disconnected from the group. i think claudette doesn't fit in but chrisette does think she is above them.

Claudette doesn't have to get involved in others drama. If the problem is with others, and she don't have anything to do with it, then there is nothing wrong with her not getting involved. That is what's wrong with folks - always jumping in something that has nothing to do with them.

She spoke her mind when she had something to say and that's why she did what she did at the dinner table.

fanon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
128,520 1,592 427
Alleybux
"You don't know me like that."

Simple words spoken with just enough warning to shut down two meanspirited women.

Claudette did it right. You can tell that Claudette recognized Crisette's internal ugliness quickly. I don't think Claudette was ever snowed by Crissette. Her comment about Crissette being closed off reveals the inauthenticity of Crisette's flower child act. Claudette was the one person Crisette made no effort to get to know her because she wasn't going through a crisis and she was't antagonistic. So Miss Crisette decided Miss Claudette wasn't worth trying to exploit.

Michel'le is a sneaky meanspirited one as well. I don't recall her confronting Chante alone. But I do recall her gossiping with Mo about Chante and feeding her obnoxious personality. I can now see how and why she hooked up with Dre and Suge. I can also see why she has a shoddy manager.

I didn't know Crissette before the show, but I really liked her flower child self. That is until she showed her true nasty spirited self.

Chante is a grown woman. She doesn't have time for childish games.

Lil Mo is a fool for allowing the show to hatch this drama with Chante. She should have played it neutral. She also needs to remove that horrendous wig from atop her head. The same for Chante and her skunk.

Both Mo and Crissete don't realize that their comment about Chante's rainforest outfit reveals their true issue with Chante. Jealousy.

They didn't count on Claudette. She shut them both down. Crisette's "I won't ever talk to any of you again" was the epitome of grade school nonsense. And then she topped it off with a dramatic exit and tears. She made a fool of herself.

Loved this season.

Overnight Celeb

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
231,872 3,656 610
Alleybux
Just came in here to say that the last episode made me really dislike Chrisette. She is as fake as I thought she was . . .

Lalah

C A R A M E LL E
Reaction score
Reactions
282,327 15,405 8,148
Alleybux
"You don't know me like that."

Simple words spoken with just enough warning to shut down two meanspirited women.

Claudette did it right. You can tell that Claudette recognized Crisette's internal ugliness quickly. I don't think Claudette was ever snowed by Crissette. Her comment about Crissette being closed off reveals the inauthenticity of Crisette's flower child act. Claudette was the one person Crisette made no effort to get to know her because she wasn't going through a crisis and she was't antagonistic. So Miss Crisette decided Miss Claudette wasn't worth trying to exploit.

Michel'le is a sneaky meanspirited one as well. I don't recall her confronting Chante alone. But I do recall her gossiping with Mo about Chante and feeding her obnoxious personality. I can now see how and why she hooked up with Dre and Suge. I can also see why she has a shoddy manager.

I didn't know Crissette before the show, but I really liked her flower child self. That is until she showed her true nasty spirited self.

Chante is a grown woman. She doesn't have time for childish games.

Lil Mo is a fool for allowing the show to hatch this drama with Chante. She should have played it neutral. She also needs to remove that horrendous wig from atop her head. The same for Chante and her skunk.

Both Mo and Crissete don't realize that their comment about Chante's rainforest outfit reveals their true issue with Chante. Jealousy.

They didn't count on Claudette. She shut them both down. Crisette's "I won't ever talk to any of you again" was the epitome of grade school nonsense. And then she topped it off with a dramatic exit and tears. She made a fool of herself.

Loved this season.
Great Assessment.

keychee

Forever Evolving
Reaction score
Reactions
317 7 6
Alleybux
I never perceived a "fake" vibe from Chrisette. While I am a major fan of Chrisette, I know how to separate being a fan vs. being a stan. I call it like I see it and while watching the show, I separated my love for her as an artist to better understand who Chrisette is as a person.

I disagree I don't think she has been fake at all...in fact, it seems she has gone out of her way to get to know the ladies and for them to get to know her. She could have just as easily came on this show promoted her project and kept it moving. and I agree with the person who said there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we didn't see. For Chrisette to just all of a sudden stop liking Chante there has to be more. I feel like Chante was having some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide moments that weren't filmed cause Michel'e has been hinting at it the whole season with some of her comments.

And Chrisette clearly said she wears angel wings cause she like to be silly and do silly things sometimes and for good vibes. I don't understand how that's fake.

^ this.. We should all know there are lots of editing and manipulation that goes into reality tv. The end goal of any form of entertainment is to entertain and make money. From what I've observed, Chrisette has been a team player and very genuine, honest and receptive. I can only hope that the real issue between Chrisette and Chante was the fact that their personalities did not connect.

Chrisette never stated she participated in orgies. She stated that there are so many orgies that go on in the industry and that she was not involved but she has seen them. Which if you know the industry that type of sh!t goes on at parties. ..studio sessions etc.. so please don't take what she said to try an twist it to prove your point. How is she infatuated with drama when she has tried to solve most of the issues that arise within the group?

:clap: Thank you for clarifying this! I think Chrisette is a open person to a certain extent. It appears that she doesn't really share intimate details about herself with anyone unless they are her significant other or someone close to her like her mom. That being said, I do think she is open enough to try to learn about someone and form friendships even when people give mixed signals - as was stated about Chante in the last episode.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,385 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
I'm shocked that people consider her fake. She always said what was on her mind and more importantly she said it TO the people. I'm team Chrisette all day.

Tootie Huxtable

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
434 22 13
Alleybux
I'm shocked that people consider her fake. She always said what was on her mind and more importantly she said it TO the people. I'm team Chrisette all day.[/QUO

Trying to find the R&B Divas thread where Chrisette and her mother complained about performing in Inglewood, California because it was too "ghetto" but lol @ this thread.

People haven't liked this b*tch for awhile. So she complains and throws a fit about performing for Black people but she has no problem performing for Trump?