Christian/Inspirational R&B and Hip Hop Thread

Reactions
45,115 1,875 1,829
Alleybux
There are so many amazing r&b and hip hop artists in the Christian/Inspirational music world. Many of the songs are sooo much better than secular r&b and rap....so why doesnt it get more attention?

I want for people to enjoy music that uplifts and teaches, rather than music that is empty and void of morals or purpose.

If there are any songs that you like that fit into this genre, please share them here.

Reactions
4,176 67 17
Alleybux
There are so many amazing r&b and hip hop artists in the Christian/Inspirational music world. Many of the songs are sooo much better than secular r&b and rap....so why doesnt it get more attention?

I want for people to enjoy music that uplifts and teaches, rather than music that is empty and void of morals or purpose.

If there are any songs that you like that fit into this genre, please share them here.

Yeah I agree with you, these people should be nomintated for grammys and soul train awards in the gospel /insprirational categories. its always the same people who get nominated and win over and over again

Last edited:

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Would you be with a man who make his kids take off his shoes and socks ?
So he has 3 kids two boys and a girl . He is a divorcee and when married he had his kids take off his shoes abs socks after work . He would rotate...
These are the businesses many of you choose to support...
This idiot stay on my fucking explore page with his bull shit, but the worst part is that you go to the comments and see people eat this shit up...
This is why Black Men want wives...
where do you guys meet all these weird ass black men tho,? Nowhereland. The pick up stories from the net and remix it.
Is it wrong to ask a man you’re dating for money?
Girl How old are you Does he not have to support himself You knew you owed the money but somehow have to pay it back with urgency now that you...
(AB) Antonio Brown workin out with 6ix9ine (video)
I wonder how many rappers will call out AB for being cool with him. LOL
Meagan Good froze her eggs three years ago, admits to having been ambivalent about having children
i also feel something off about him but i can't put my finger on it. however he seemed to have been a positive balance and influence on her to...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Fye is live. Let's see what she is talking about.
Black Bike Riders: ‘Central Park Karen’ Falsely Accused Us of ‘Beating’ Her
Be skeptical. I’m just tired of this ish. I would have snatched my charger from that bitch and been on my merry way.
Top Bottom