Christian/Inspirational R&B and Hip Hop Thread

Reactions
45,284 1,879 1,829
Alleybux
There are so many amazing r&b and hip hop artists in the Christian/Inspirational music world. Many of the songs are sooo much better than secular r&b and rap....so why doesnt it get more attention?

I want for people to enjoy music that uplifts and teaches, rather than music that is empty and void of morals or purpose.

If there are any songs that you like that fit into this genre, please share them here.

Reactions
4,179 67 17
Alleybux
There are so many amazing r&b and hip hop artists in the Christian/Inspirational music world. Many of the songs are sooo much better than secular r&b and rap....so why doesnt it get more attention?

I want for people to enjoy music that uplifts and teaches, rather than music that is empty and void of morals or purpose.

If there are any songs that you like that fit into this genre, please share them here.

Yeah I agree with you, these people should be nomintated for grammys and soul train awards in the gospel /insprirational categories. its always the same people who get nominated and win over and over again

Last edited:

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Man Shoots Dead His Air Force Sergeant Wife before Killing Himself
You’re really blaming my dead cousin for her death? You are pick me TRASH No, I am telling you how women can stay safer. Avoid men. It...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Is this true? I wasn’t around at the time. I had no idea Mess Watkins was out here like this. Rico says its true.
JaVlogs
I didn’t even notice that smh. I thought it was hours after Girl they weren’t even out of the smoothie place before she started talking about...
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
People are laughing at your comment, but it's more sad than funny. These women are enriching a group that shows their hatred and disdain for Black...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Lsa has given her tons of advice we just have to accept she's a bird brain and that's why her and jerm had chemistry in the first place. She could...
Why do you think you didn't get Covid-19?
It's been over a year of this pandemic and I wonder: for all of the fonts who have not gotten Covid-19, why do you think you didn't get it? What...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
Tera is mad bitter and salty. Ty sent her ass home, cutting her out of her $20k, why wouldn't she be salty. How did Tera think she'd beat Ty, when...
LA Mayor Eric Garcetti in the running for Biden administration post; will probably leave
And although crime is up and the homeless crisis is worse than it was before the pandemic with the city facing a serious federal lawsuit, Garcetti...
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
i’m dying here at the fact that everyone’s beefing with incognito this is so funny I’ll just be eating my popcorn lol!!!!
Top Bottom