Not open for further replies.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
I mean so many of us still stick it out regardless of the disruption, but its really turning everybody off and it seems like its not worth it. So what to do? I mean how do u pack up and go somewhere else when its a religion section not an athiest section or a devil worshiper crusade section.

GhettoFabulous

Simply Fabulous
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,423 6
Alleybux
can you be a little more clear? Are you asking why we stick it out when there's so much against us?

If that's the question, then for me it's my faith....and people who want to doubt that can never shake it, and that's what bothers them....It bothers Satan, and it's why he puts these things, people, issues in our path to create doubt in our faith. Let's not forget that he's a very artful persuader, and it doesn't take much to sway people who are already weakend. He doesn't want someone who's not worshiping God....he wants the faithful, and he won't rest until every single last one of us doesn't serve God faithfully and wholeheartedly....Jealousy and pride are some nasty traits I tell you.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
can you be a little more clear? Are you asking why we stick it out when there's so much against us?

If that's the question, then for me it's my faith....and people who want to doubt that can never shake it, and that's what bothers them....It bothers Satan, and it's why he puts these things, people, issues in our path to create doubt in our faith. Let's not forget that he's a very artful persuader, and it doesn't take much to sway people who are already weakend. He doesn't want someone who's not worshiping God....he wants the faithful, and he won't rest until every single last one of us doesn't serve God faithfully and wholeheartedly....Jealousy and pride are some nasty traits I tell you.

Bitty, that was awsome, but it wasnt my question. It was why should we stick it out and what should we do cuz at this rate its either just gonna be a nuisance and really although I can hang with it everybody can't and a bible study aint good unless you have people in it with you.

Indigo

Child of God!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,937 1 4
Alleybux
Bitty, that was awsome, but it wasnt my question. It was why should we stick it out and what should we do cuz at this rate its either just gonna be a nuisance and really although I can hang with it everybody can't and a bible study aint good unless you have people in it with you.

Pro, I think you need to realize your own parameters as a believer. You can pray but it doesn't make sense to preach to demons. If you are not of light you are of darkness. There is no gray area in this world. Everyone WILL NOT be saved. God knows this. Which is why Jesus told us to kick the dust from under our feet... If I don't do that I'm being disobedient to the will of God.

How long does it take for someone to realize that light does not mix with darkness? This website is a dark place. Hence the reason the religion section isn't properly moderated. People can do and say whatever they want in here. If some of the things that take place or are said in here are done in any other forum, they'll be deleted or moved to Beef. But instead it's anything goes. There was a thread recently made that has absolutely nothing to do with religion but it's still here. If it was created in any other forum in which it doesn't belong, it would have been moved within thirty minutes. Wake up!

I think you really need to find yourself a good Christian forum. I've noticed that sometimes you struggle to fight off demons that may influence your behaviour. If you aren't spiritually grounded, you will always have this problem. I won't ridicule you like some Christians that will "call you out" on the things you do when they are no better themselves. You don't need encouragement or guidance from a hypocrite and no one will seek the Lord in a place of evil. You can't have it both ways. You have got to Know when to let go.

I'm leaving the site altogether. It's just too dark of a place and it really drains my energy. Not to mention there are other things that require my time. I sent a couple of people my personal e-mail address if they would like to chat. If you want it send me a PM. I will always be a prayer warrior and a crusader for Christ. I have accepted Christ and His will and no one can convince me otherwise or change my mind. However, I have realized that my work here is done. I have witnessed/testified, proclaimed, and encouraged others to do the same.

The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy! Beware and Know who you are really talking to.

GOd Bless You
~Indigo

GhettoFabulous

Simply Fabulous
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,423 6
Alleybux
Pro, I think you need to realize your own parameters as a believer. You can pray but it doesn't make sense to preach to demons. If you are not of light you are of darkness. There is no gray area in this world. Everyone WILL NOT be saved. God knows this. Which is why Jesus told us to kick the dust from under our feet... If I don't do that I'm being disobedient to the will of God.

How long does it take for someone to realize that light does not mix with darkness? This website is a dark place. Hence the reason the religion section isn't properly moderated. People can do and say whatever they want in here. If some of the things that take place or are said in here are done in any other forum, they'll be deleted or moved to Beef. But instead it's anything goes. There was a thread recently made that has absolutely nothing to do with religion but it's still here. If it was created in any other forum in which it doesn't belong, it would have been moved within thirty minutes. Wake up!

I think you really need to find yourself a good Christian forum. I've noticed that sometimes you struggle to fight off demons that may influence your behaviour. If you aren't spiritually grounded, you will always have this problem. I won't ridicule you like some Christians that will "call you out" on the things you do when they are no better themselves. You don't need encouragement or guidance from a hypocrite and no one will seek the Lord in a place of evil. You can't have it both ways. You have got to Know when to let go.

I'm leaving the site altogether. It's just too dark of a place and it really drains my energy. Not to mention there are other things that require my time. I sent a couple of people my personal e-mail address if they would like to chat. If you want it send me a PM. I will always be a prayer warrior and a crusader for Christ. I have accepted Christ and His will and no one can convince me otherwise or change my mind. However, I have realized that my work here is done. I have witnessed/testified, proclaimed, and encouraged others to do the same.

The devil comes but to steal, kill, and destroy! Beware and Know who you are really talking to.

GOd Bless You
~Indigo

This right here ------ TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamondeyz

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
825 2
Alleybux
I experienced something this weekend that was the craziest thing that ever happened to me...
me and my boyfriend were in a park listening to music and talking when this homeless guy on a bike was riding by and asked if he could talk to us... I said yes, and at first I just thought he was just some random homeless guy about to ask for money... then I thought he was a police officer that was gonna either arrest us or kick us out the park because my boyfriend was drinking a beer and I just happened to notice that the guy was wearing a badge...
anyhow, he started talking and at first he was just babbling about his past and how he grew up and was kinda babbling... but then things started to get serious... everytime this man would talk and say things to me personally he'd tilt his glasses down and look dead into my eyes... the more he did it the deeper and more serious his stare got... it got so bad and so deep that I couldnt look him in the face anymore... I covered my face and just starting crying and shaking.. it was uncontrollable... my boyfriend didnt know what was wrong with me and he tried to console me but the man was like "no she needed this, she's been waiting on this"... all of a sudden I could feel this cool breeze like ice cold around my head and like someone was shooting electricity into my stomach, all I can remember saying to myself was "Oh My God you found me, how did you find me?" ... the more this man talked the harder I would shake...
see, about 2 years ago I asked God to show his self in my life and show me that he loved me and that he was there... and the things that this man, who I had never seen before in my life said,were things that I would've had to say to you out loud, but this man was confirming things to me as if he personally talked to God and God had given his a message just for me... it was the craziest thing I had ever experienced in my life... but I tell you what, I have been at perfect peace since this experience... and I just happend to read his badge and it said "Universal Protection Officer"... when I read that I really started crying...

if you really wanna know God and whether or not he is real, ask him to reveal himself to you... God sent me an angel and he'll do the same for you...

sorry this is so long but I couldnt wait to share this with you guys and I needed the perfect place to post it...

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
Pro, I think that if we leave b/c of their harassment we are allowing them to win. It is true there is no point in preaching to demons but it is also obvious that they are on here trying to impress their ideals on us and on the unwary. Their evil should not be left to ensnare others without answer. Unless I have lost it - and you all know they CAN get me riled up - when I respond, I am not speaking to her so much as I am refuting her statements and speaking to others who may be swayed. Some of her postings are truly nauseating to me but not so much as the idea of someone actually believing her and living their life like that.

But, when you can no longer bear to be bothered with her & her shenanigans, just stop. She is offensive enough that others will try to deal with her and her nonsense. Of course, we can always continue with our conversations while completely ignoring her posts and let others respond to her tripe for a while.

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
sorry this is so long but I couldnt wait to share this with you guys and I needed the perfect place to post it...

No need to apologize. That was a wonderful story and I'm so glad you shared it with us. My mother often told me that God sometimes sends messages to us through angels who seem to be the humblest of folk. Wow.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux

GOd Bless You
~Indigo

Indigo, I feel you and thanks really, but i'm not tryin to preach to the demons. I just want to be able to chop up some scripture with folks who can give some insight or a different perspective from the same faith. Its like if this was a church these roaches done took over and either we just move or we call an exterminator.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
I experienced something this weekend that was the craziest thing that ever happened to me...
me and my boyfriend were in a park listening to music and talking when this homeless guy on a bike was riding by and asked if he could talk to us... I said yes, and at first I just thought he was just some random homeless guy about to ask for money... then I thought he was a police officer that was gonna either arrest us or kick us out the park because my boyfriend was drinking a beer and I just happened to notice that the guy was wearing a badge...
anyhow, he started talking and at first he was just babbling about his past and how he grew up and was kinda babbling... but then things started to get serious... everytime this man would talk and say things to me personally he'd tilt his glasses down and look dead into my eyes... the more he did it the deeper and more serious his stare got... it got so bad and so deep that I couldnt look him in the face anymore... I covered my face and just starting crying and shaking.. it was uncontrollable... my boyfriend didnt know what was wrong with me and he tried to console me but the man was like "no she needed this, she's been waiting on this"... all of a sudden I could feel this cool breeze like ice cold around my head and like someone was shooting electricity into my stomach, all I can remember saying to myself was "Oh My God you found me, how did you find me?" ... the more this man talked the harder I would shake...
see, about 2 years ago I asked God to show his self in my life and show me that he loved me and that he was there... and the things that this man, who I had never seen before in my life said,were things that I would've had to say to you out loud, but this man was confirming things to me as if he personally talked to God and God had given his a message just for me... it was the craziest thing I had ever experienced in my life... but I tell you what, I have been at perfect peace since this experience... and I just happend to read his badge and it said "Universal Protection Officer"... when I read that I really started crying...

if you really wanna know God and whether or not he is real, ask him to reveal himself to you... God sent me an angel and he'll do the same for you...

WoW, that was sooooo awsome and serves as a testimony for us all. I'm very happy for you.

I also had an interesting weekend. My auntie's best friend passed so she flew in and I took her to the funeral. I have never been at a homegoing so strong. I mean the way they spoke of this woman, I felt like I knew her. Then the Holy Spirit was in the house too and cuz it was so strong all I could do is cry and cry and I did not know this lady ever. I have never seen something so awsome and powerful. Well if God was impressing something on me...I dont know what it was but I felt His power and its stronger than any other emotion you can have. I was greatful tho to be able to be a part of the lady's celebration of life cuz that is what it meant to me.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
Pro, I think that if we leave b/c of their harassment we are allowing them to win. It is true there is no point in preaching to demons but it is also obvious that they are on here trying to impress their ideals on us and on the unwary. Their evil should not be left to ensnare others without answer. Unless I have lost it - and you all know they CAN get me riled up - when I respond, I am not speaking to her so much as I am refuting her statements and speaking to others who may be swayed. Some of her postings are truly nauseating to me but not so much as the idea of someone actually believing her and living their life like that.

But, when you can no longer bear to be bothered with her & her shenanigans, just stop. She is offensive enough that others will try to deal with her and her nonsense. Of course, we can always continue with our conversations while completely ignoring her posts and let others respond to her tripe for a while.

Ok, well I guess my purpose here was to gather a few warriors to keep it movin cuz it looked like in a minute I'd be quoting scripture to myself cuz everyone else ran out. Thanks for comin thru. I can ignore it but I have to have somebody to talk to you know. LOL!

SugarFree

Take a Red Pill
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Awww, sorry to hear you are leaving Indigo. If it weren't for the arcade, I would have bounced already. I have already cast enough pearls before swine on this site. Sometimes I don't even respond to a question b/c it's filled with such filth and ignorance.

Pro, I just say dust your your feet off and keep it moving. I don't even waste time out of my life reading those long speeches. H8g8-1 just called them out majorly. They can't even explain why they do what they do and I'm not trying to help them. They have the word readily accessible like we do. I came back to an interesting thread once and it had been hijacked for a whole page with the same mocking babble in the rest of them.

Indigo started a religion group and it's private. Maybe you can post there or find a true messageboard with like minded people. I haven't gotten the impression yet that people are really in the religion forum to learn from one another or even share revelations/scriptures and the such. OR, to have a frank, respectful conversation about it for that matter. I know, I know....some people will say that it's all religion, but if is very clear that the overwhelming majority of the threads have a God/Christian theme.

Curvy Jones

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,842 5 5
Alleybux
The religion forum is completely useless unless everyone ignores those who are anti Christian. Perhaps a better solution is to form a private group? Then you have the freedom to post as you like without disruption.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux

GOd Bless You
~Indigo

Indigo, do you mind if I come to your private group? Please pm me the info if yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.