Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
105,289 10,795 22,525
Alleybux

Church’s Chicken Adds New Smoky Honey-Q Chicken Sandwich​

Churchs-Chicken-Introduces-New-Smoky-Honey-Q-Chicken-Sandwich.jpg

Church’s Chicken repurposes their latest dipping sauce innovation to create the brand’s new Chicken Sandwich with Smoky Honey-Q Sauce.

The “Smoky Honey-Q” Chicken Sandwich features an all-white meat chicken breast filet – hand-breaded with Church’s proprietary home-style seasoning with a hint of buttermilk – brushed with the brand’s signature honey-butter, plus crunchy pickles and Honey-Q Sauce, all sandwiched between a toasted brioche bun,

Church’s new Smoky Honey-Q Sauce is made with a blend of BBQ and honey mustard with a hint of seasoning that offers a combination of sweet, heat and smoke.

The new sandwich variant joins the brand’s existing Classic and Spicy Chicken Sandwich at participating locations for a limited time.

YouTube reviewer and fellow Chewer Peep This Out! picked up the new sandwich variant for $3.99 at his local Church’s Chicken in Southern California. You can check out Ian’s review below for all the saucy details:

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,595 7,157 2,770
Alleybux
We don't have Church's here, but I wish we did. They were in my hometown and I loved me a few big ass wings from there, a jalapeno pepper and an apple pie. mmmmm...lmao

GlitterLady

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,440 2,707 1,700
Alleybux
Whatever, this chicken sandwich war is getting old, none of these sandwiches are anything special, some fried chicken on a brioche or potato bun, some kind of sauce, and pickles. How freaking boring.

Ayebihitsme

Just for giggles
Reaction score
Reactions
8,370 271 35
Alleybux
Whatever, this chicken sandwich war is getting old, none of these sandwiches are anything special, some fried chicken on a brioche or potato bun, some kind of sauce, and pickles. How freaking boring.
Agreed! I say put it on a large donut.