Quantcast

Cindyrella OG YouTube

anonymous23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
207 2
Alleybux
Per her recent video, Do you guys think moving to LA is a smart move? I guess my fear is just how expensive it is, i'm also wondering what opportunities she's looking to get while she plans to go back to school.

trashyhagg

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,487 585 64
Alleybux
Per her recent video, Do you guys think moving to LA is a smart move? I guess my fear is just how expensive it is, i'm also wondering what opportunities she's looking to get while she plans to go back to school.
Why LA? To be honest, I can’t see Cindy fitting in anywhere. What’s her niche? She doesn’t fit the LA crowd in my opinion.. nor Miami, nor NYC. Will her parents be supporting her again because LA is way more expensive than Texas. Chileeeee.. I guess

anonymous23

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
207 2
Alleybux
Why LA? To be honest, I can’t see Cindy fitting in anywhere. What’s her niche? She doesn’t fit the LA crowd in my opinion.. nor Miami, nor NYC. Will her parents be supporting her again because LA is way more expensive than Texas. Chileeeee.. I guess
I really don't see why too, cause like why? what are you going to be doing? Day in the life vlogs, or maybe she'll make a vlog series of being in LA , that might actually be good but for how long y'know. I just hope it's the right move for her and she kinda has something in the works in LA already. but it's good for the living experience I guess idk

hamiltonalex

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
268 15 1
Alleybux
she mentioned in a live that Dallas was getting expensive too and honestly I have friends in LA and there are sustainable safe affordable areas there…. ya just really gotta look hard. I doubt she’d be making such a decision and be public without really thinking abt it. remember how secretive she was abt moving to Houston?

hamiltonalex

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
268 15 1
Alleybux
she said on the video she has a large community with family, friends, and opportunities there and from all her vlogs last year there, she really seemed happy so idk it kinda does look like a good move. and maybe there are opportunities we aren’t aware of that she has there

Red Edges

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,560 164 12
Alleybux
Usually a lurker but came across this and had to share. Another Naijafam was accused of some sort of assault this time domestic. So that makes what two alleged rapists and one alleged domestic abuser? Oh my. This one wasn’t in her videos but she follows all three plus the rest of them it seems.

Revolt Rose

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,395 341 32
Alleybux
Usually a lurker but came across this and had to share. Another Naijafam was accused of some sort of assault this time domestic. So that makes what two alleged rapists and one alleged domestic abuser? Oh my. This one wasn’t in her videos but she follows all three plus the rest of them it seems.

damn. who were the first two?

Red Edges

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,560 164 12
Alleybux
damn. who were the first two?
Here are some of the og posts from this thread

well good thing cindy isn’t cool with naijafam anymore.. this is the second one of thm thats been accused of rape.. nd its a lot of everyones favs Mike

I saw this on twitter when it happened and this tweet is still up actually but he deleted his response which if I remember correctly said all he did was remove her clothes cause she threw up on herself. Her tweets that say something explicitly different have not been deleted. She even said she wasn’t the only one. Crazy cause he was one of the favs for many.

the youngest one i think Toby was accused of rape. i don’t remember him from cindy’s videos though but thats already 2 of them. not a good look.
And I heard of the other one from this thread. I didn’t see the tweet myself or anything myself.

In these situations where not just one but multiple of your friends have been accused of serious stuff like this, do you just not believe it? I’m really curious cause Cindy seems nice and she’s often talking about mental health but then she stills follows and seems like friends with these men cause one was on her podcast last year.

hamiltonalex

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
268 15 1
Alleybux
Here are some of the og posts from this thread

I saw this on twitter when it happened and this tweet is still up actually but he deleted his response which if I remember correctly said all he did was remove her clothes cause she threw up on herself. Her tweets that say something explicitly different have not been deleted. She even said she wasn’t the only one. Crazy cause he was one of the favs for many.

And I heard of the other one from this thread. I didn’t see the tweet myself or anything myself.

In these situations where not just one but multiple of your friends have been accused of serious stuff like this, do you just not believe it? I’m really curious cause Cindy seems nice and she’s often talking about mental health but then she stills follows and seems like friends with these men cause one was on her podcast last year.
I think only Charles is who she is still actually friends with but the article said it was the girlfriend he is currently still with and he just got a huge signing with an nfl team so who knows abt that one. Cindy has spoken up abt her own experiences with SA however multiple times so I’m sure if she knows abt these things she wouldn’t take it lightly at all

Red Edges

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,560 164 12
Alleybux
I think only Charles is who she is still actually friends with but the article said it was the girlfriend he is currently still with and he just got a huge signing with an nfl team so who knows abt that one. Cindy has spoken up abt her own experiences with SA however multiple times so I’m sure if she knows abt these things she wouldn’t take it lightly at all
That’s a good point. Yeah I saw they’re still together and got concerned but hope all is well and future fights don’t end up the same or worse. As for the other two, you think she didn’t see or hear about the allegations on them? Their community seems small in some ways so news may travel quickly but I can also see how these kind of allegations are swept under the rug quickly.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom