Quantcast

Cindyrella OG YouTube

PastHistoRIH

BadGyal
Reaction score
Reactions
6,624 112 45
Alleybux
That is so weird. Cuz T was literally saying C was her sister. I wonder what could’ve happened that made them fallout

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
They both must be the issue then if they're always falling out.
Cindy has low self-esteem & T is always falling out with ppl and can’t keep a friend to save her life. She seems to have chilled out, but I remember her being extremely vain and nasty a few years back.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,485 65 8
Alleybux
Cindy has low self-esteem & T is always falling out with ppl and can’t keep a friend to save her life. She seems to have chilled out, but I remember her being extremely vain and nasty a few years back.
she is extremely vain and I'm not sure why, she takes good pictures but does not look the same in person....

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
I remember seeing her on one of Ashley’s vlogs without makeup and baybeeee
She was also heavily featured in this vlog. It’s insane how much of a catfish she is.

A few years back, I used to follow her on social media bc we have a lot of mutuals. She is overweight and bad-bodied, but started feeling herself after she learned how to do makeup and went Twitter viral after posting a few pics with her prettier friends.

She was insufferable & mean spirited asf. All she would ever tweet about were other girls and their looks. It was an obsession: girls who were pretty; girls who were ugly; girls who were fat or bad-bodied; how she only wants friends who are pretty; how she stalks pretty girls; how sorry she feels for ugly girls; how sorry she feels for girls with big noses; how glad she is that her nose is small “for an African”; how she’s glad to be Edo bc “they’re pretty”; how she’s glad she’s not Yoruba bc “they’re ugly”; how she stays in a weave or wig bc “guys like weave more”.

Tbh, I think her self-esteem is as low as Cindy’s.

PastHistoRIH

BadGyal
Reaction score
Reactions
6,624 112 45
Alleybux
She was also heavily featured in this vlog. It’s insane how much of a catfish she is.

A few years back, I used to follow her on social media bc we have a lot of mutuals. She is overweight and bad-bodied, but started feeling herself after she learned how to do makeup and went Twitter viral after posting a few pics with her prettier friends.

She was insufferable & mean spirited asf. All she would ever tweet about were other girls and their looks. It was an obsession: girls who were pretty; girls who were ugly; girls who were fat or bad-bodied; how she only wants friends who are pretty; how she stalks pretty girls; how sorry she feels for ugly girls; how sorry she feels for girls with big noses; how glad she is that her nose is small “for an African”; how she’s glad to be Edo bc “they’re pretty”; how she’s glad she’s not Yoruba bc “they’re ugly”; how she stays in a weave or wig bc “guys like weave more”.

Smh this would drive me nuts to hear this constantly. Just reading it is annoying me

hamiltonalex

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
268 15 1
Alleybux

yeah her Twitter is extremely alarming. a lot of people say has a nasty attitude i think they commented that on one of cindy’s videos too

Reaction score
Reactions
1,485 65 8
Alleybux
yeah her Twitter is extremely alarming. a lot of people say has a nasty attitude i think they commented that on one of cindy’s videos too
her twitter is horrible!! she is so vain and I honestly how people around her cope, which is why her friends are constantly rotating. she has a bf now which is really shocking to me but some people have said they think she's lying...

Reaction score
Reactions
1,485 65 8
Alleybux

I'm not trying to body shame but she literally must have amazing editing skills bc she looks NOTHING like that even on video and in real life

It's a weird mentality to cling to people based off of how they look and how pretty they are, she talks about her sister and her sister's friends who are like 16 and always says they are so beautiful, tall, pretty, and the girls everyone wants to be

I remember those tweets too and she still talks about her she prefers weave bc guys like it and it makes girls look less ethnic, she also talked about her mental health struggles as well so she definitely has a ton of insecurities no matter how she tries to front them off as being "that girl"

I think her self-esteem may be even lower than Cindy's, I just hate that group of 9ja girls in texas who only associate with people based on looks, it's so fake

hamiltonalex

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
268 15 1
Alleybux
I'm not trying to body shame but she literally must have amazing editing skills bc she looks NOTHING like that even on video and in real life

It's a weird mentality to cling to people based off of how they look and how pretty they are, she talks about her sister and her sister's friends who are like 16 and always says they are so beautiful, tall, pretty, and the girls everyone wants to be

I remember those tweets too and she still talks about her she prefers weave bc guys like it and it makes girls look less ethnic, she also talked about her mental health struggles as well so she definitely has a ton of insecurities no matter how she tries to front them off as being "that girl"

I think her self-esteem may be even lower than Cindy's, I just hate that group of 9ja girls in texas who only associate with people based on looks, it's so fake
just looked up ‘nose’ on her Twitter and wow…….

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
Smh this would drive me nuts to hear this constantly. Just reading it is annoying me
Yep, I had to unfollow her shortly after. Her energy is so off-putting.
her twitter is horrible!! she is so vain and I honestly how people around her cope, which is why her friends are constantly rotating. she has a bf now which is really shocking to me but some people have said they think she's lying...
She used to be really close with viv@l@nnenna on Twitter who has also been featured in one of C’s videos. T called nn3oma her sister & was always obsessing over about how pretty & tall she was. Just pure vanity. It was a strange pairing imo bc nn3oma is sweet, warm, and easy-going. Anyways, she and T haven’t been friends for years.

LOL yes, everything you said. I didn’t know about the weird sh!t she said about her little sister. That’s kind of sad. Her little sister is beautiful, but I’m sure she is smart, funny, stylish, etc. T is obsessed with looks. It’s creepy.

And @ the bolded, it’s true. Last year I saw a tweet on my tl from her where she said that she feels jealous when seeing girl friend groups hanging out bc she’s never had that before. Well ofc not bc she seeks friendships with women for superficial reasons. She tried to force it with Nn3oma, but Nn3oma is genuinely sweet and nice. A girl’s girl. So she dropped her.

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
Screenshots?
We’re similar ages & were the same year in undergrad. 2015-2016 was Junior year of undergrad, 20-21 years old & old enough to know better. Notice how some of these were just days apart. I vividly remember reading these back in the day & thinking there was seriously something wrong with her
7F3EED35-59C7-46F5-B764-A1F001A1A649.jpeg
C6D18EF5-B73D-4FE9-8671-113788D25DA4.jpeg
2DF00F83-A361-4E96-A5C9-9F70DB940661.jpeg
72B5B2D6-786F-4EEE-BF3A-198EBF174B57.jpeg
66B623D9-906A-42DA-8CAC-5BB927623E47.jpeg

This was just a few months ago lmao
C62809A5-6A78-44D1-BECA-E13239CB5EFD.jpeg

Attachments

• D85723AA-B9F1-4A53-BB34-C98D88AEFB69.jpeg
    D85723AA-B9F1-4A53-BB34-C98D88AEFB69.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 189

PastHistoRIH

BadGyal
Reaction score
Reactions
6,624 112 45
Alleybux
We’re similar ages & were the same year in undergrad. 2015-2016 was Junior year of undergrad, 20-21 years old & old enough to know better. Notice how some of these were just days apart. I vividly remember reading these back in the day & thinking there was seriously something wrong with her View attachment 3411335 View attachment 3411336 View attachment 3411337 View attachment 3411338 View attachment 3411339

View attachment 3411346
What a lame. A serious cornball. She’s giving self hate

chasingmoney

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,243 52 36
Alleybux
We’re similar ages & were the same year in undergrad. 2015-2016 was Junior year of undergrad, 20-21 years old & old enough to know better. Notice how some of these were just days apart. I vividly remember reading these back in the day & thinking there was seriously something wrong with her View attachment 3411335 View attachment 3411336 View attachment 3411337 View attachment 3411338 View attachment 3411339

View attachment 3411346
She’s a real clown… I can only imagine how exhausted her friends must be after hanging around her because she reeks of insecurities.

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
Omg I remember that Thelma girl! I remember her being extremely vein but I never really kept up with her like that so I was not aware of the self hating tweets. She’s horrible!! Wtf! Why is she obsessed with other peoples noses ??? Weirdo behaviour!

All she would ever talk about was how beautiful she was . Like everyday . I’m all for people have good self confidence and thinking they’re bomb but she’s nuts

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux

She used to be really close with viv@l@nnenna on Twitter who has also been featured in one of C’s videos. T called nn3oma her sister & was always obsessing over about how pretty & tall she was. Just pure vanity. It was a strange pairing imo bc nn3oma is sweet, warm, and easy-going. Anyways, she and T haven’t been friends for years.

LOL yes, everything you said. I didn’t know about the weird sh!t she said about her little sister. That’s kind of sad. Her little sister is beautiful, but I’m sure she is smart, funny, stylish, etc. T is obsessed with looks. It’s creepy.

And @ the bolded, it’s true. Last year I saw a tweet on my tl from her where she said that she feels jealous when seeing girl friend groups hanging out bc she’s never had that before. Well ofc not bc she seeks friendships with women for superficial reasons. She tried to force it with Nn3oma, but Nn3oma is genuinely sweet and nice. A girl’s girl. So she dropped her.
Omggg i remember nneoma too. I used to look at their twitters during that time because that boot video went viral and I remember nneoma insulting the girl in the vid. And I was damn girl calm down. So because of that I thought nneoma was a mean girl and vein like Thelma. But it’s good to hear that she’s nice .

And the boot vid was when the girl with the red boots used her leg as a barrier to stop one of the girls from coming on to her man at the auction. Lol I thought it was funny but nneoma was really angry at the girl and called her boots cheap

Txlilly

Your future MD, MPH
Reaction score
Reactions
93,687 2,758 2,306
Alleybux
Omggg i remember nneoma too. I used to look at their twitters during that time because that boot video went viral and I remember nneoma insulting the girl in the vid. And I was damn girl calm down. So because of that I thought nneoma was a mean girl and vein like Thelma. But it’s good to hear that she’s nice .

And the boot vid was when the girl with the red boots used her leg as a barrier to stop one of the girls from coming on to her man at the auction. Lol I thought it was funny but nneoma was really angry at the girl and called her boots cheap
Omg I remember the #BootBae video. That happened at UH and I just remember rolling my eyes bc all the Texas Africans were trying to clout-chase by attaching themselves to it. It was so cringey.

And Nneoma knows damn sure those boots were not cheap, but she will say anything just to defend her female friends or even a woman in general. Especially if it’s over a man. She’s a lowkey feminist lol. But overall she’s pretty harmless.

Reaction score
Reactions
8,168 385 13
Alleybux
Omg I remember the #BootBae video. That happened at UH and I just remember rolling my eyes bc all the Texas Africans were trying to clout-chase by attaching themselves to it. It was so cringey.

And Nneoma knows damn sure those boots were not cheap, but she will say anything just to defend her female friends or even a woman in general. Especially if it’s over a man. She’s a lowkey feminist lol. But overall she’s pretty harmless.
Which Nneoma is this?

Evanoelle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,891 3,002 2,704
Alleybux
So I just watched that Mexico clog and Thelma is really not all that

I’m not even saying that cause she’s nasty but I would not even do a double take or give her a second thought if I were out in person. She looked quite different from her pics on Twitter also

With the way she talks about other peoples appearance, u would expect her to look flawless and perfect

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,000 11,920 4,443
Alleybux
I'm smh at these comments laughing.

I don't know the other girl. But I think she looks wayyy better than Cindy. Like are we all looking at the same people??? Cindy doesn't have real friends with the way they let her go out looking like that. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut because whewwww. Hourglass figure my ass. Before and after makeup is never giving what she thinks it is.

I'm convinced they keep her around to make her look a hot mess. Or they're just oblivious. But with the way these girls are trying to stunt on the social media, I refuse believe they're not aware of how she looks.

CharlieX

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
110 4
Alleybux

I don't know the other girl. But I think she looks wayyy better than Cindy. Like are we all looking at the same people??? Cindy doesn't have real friends with the way they let her go out looking like that. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut because whewwww. Hourglass figure my ass. Before and after makeup is never giving what she thinks it is.

I'm convinced they keep her around to make her look a hot mess. Or they're just oblivious. But with the way these girls are trying to stunt on the social media, I refuse believe they're not aware of how she looks.
This! Cindy’s makeup used to be horrible and is getting better but I couldn’t believe her friends let her go out looking how she was looking.
T has mean girl written all over and will edit her face but forget her legs. (Her skin needs help). I think she wanted to be the only one that looked good hence why didn’t help her friend out.

Sunshinee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,629 247 418
Alleybux
I don't know if anyone else sees it but cindy and mindy kaling are like twins to me. Also the thumbnail for her new video :eyeroll
C’mon Mindy is ugly af, Cindy isn’t ugly, she’s stumpy like Lil Wayne’s daughter though but def. not ugly.

Eunique77

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,709 97 10
Alleybux
I don't know if anyone else sees it but cindy and mindy kaling are like twins to me.
This is hilarious to me bc I not only agree but I also have been thinking that Cindy favors this Indian girl I used to work with! They have the similar noses and mouths.

LizzyMaguire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,064 41 1
Alleybux

View attachment 3411346
What’s her YouTube channel ?

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
This is common outside of texas sadly. Tou bump into the ones in ATL as well. They're the ones who stay in drama. It's a mess.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux

Are nn3oma and cindy still friends? It doesnt seem like cindy doesnt hang with the college crew anymore,

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,718 9,040 6,388
Alleybux

I mean cindy is just as vain as them so water seeks it's own level. I wonder if cindy fell out with all of her college friends

trashyhagg

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,487 585 64
Alleybux
I just wanna know how much those sponsored posts going for because her views on YT are in the tank and circling the drain! She’s hardly consistent on YouTube as well but just got a brand new Benz and a Chanel purse?! :cautious:

AnaisAmore

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,299 1,292 652
Alleybux
I just wanna know how much those sponsored posts going for because her views on YT are in the tank and circling the drain! She’s hardly consistent on YouTube as well but just got a brand new Benz and a Chanel purse?! :cautious:
She living off credit sis

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom