Quantcast

Civil War in Kenosha? 1 dead, 2 wounded during gun battle

Dadoobiebooty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,824 1,327 1,548
Alleybux
Right Wing twitter said that it was his business. It appears he drove from out of state and maybe 17 years old, which means that he may not have been legally been able to own that gun in the first place.

Some people have premediated intentions to shoot people, which is why they go out of their way to a hostile environment looking for an excuse to play vigilante and to kill people.

Have to wonder whether or not Conservatives and white America would be fine if black people started to play vigilante or black people armed themselves on a mass level. Some people really value property over lives, especially over black lives.

And why is the Kenosha Police Department asking for information about the shooting, when it's clear on video that they know who the shooter is?

Right wing twitter. Sorry, twitter isn't a news source.

Wisconsin recognizes cross-state ownership rights.

I don't know how they'd react, but it doesn't have a thing to do with this case. In this case, the videos clearly show what happened. White people took over a BLM protest, started sh!t, got shot by a white guy. They weren't innocent. They weren't just standing there. They straight-up ran this guy down. Twice.

Sorry your rioting, small business-looting, n-word saying friends got their tickets punched. I'm sure they were nice and all.

BigTimeReader

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,788 3,535 520
Alleybux
Right wing twitter. Sorry, twitter isn't a news source.

Wisconsin recognizes cross-state ownership rights.

I don't know how they'd react, but it doesn't have a thing to do with this case. In this case, the videos clearly show what happened. White people took over a BLM protest, started sh!t, got shot by a white guy. They weren't innocent. They weren't just standing there. They straight-up ran this guy down. Twice.

Sorry your rioting, small business-looting, n-word saying friends got their tickets punched. I'm sure they were nice and all.

Hmmm Still doesn't explain why the Police Department claims not to know the shooter, when on video it's clear that they do. Interesting that instead of coming out with a statement that the shooter acted out in self defense or that he was able to legally own a gun, they choose instead to ask for information about a shooting that is on video.

He is 17 which means he wouldn't be able to still legally own the gun. Or are you for people driving across state lines and playing vigilante in states and areas that they don't live in?

alluringlysweet

Queen of the Unicorns
Reaction score
Reactions
23,996 532 130
Alleybux
I could not read certain posts in here so I made the mistake of clicking read ignored content and now I realize why they were ignored. So like I said.....

Why don't these Sprites drive across state lines to be in position during major sporting events..i.e. national championships to assist the police in protecting property when their fellow Sprites riot, vandalize, burn folks cars up to celebrate winning a damn game. And people have actually died during that fµck sh!t!!

Where is that same energy???

Bye. You can quote me again but this time I'm not reading your bµllsh!t. Tell them folks that sent you all of us aren't drinking the kool-aid they sent you to distribute.

istjaries

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,260 34 27
Alleybux
That's not what happened.

Some protesters tried to loot a shop, a guy fired back at them, they tried to take the gun off the guy and then he blew off one guy's arm.

Looting started the sh!t.

Don't loot other people's shops and you won't get shot.

America is getting tired to criminals using protests to loot.

yt terrorist came with a rifle for a reason. Target practice.

Dadoobiebooty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,824 1,327 1,548
Alleybux
Hmmm Still doesn't explain why the Police Department claims not to know the shooter, when on video it's clear that they do. Interesting that instead of coming out with a statement that the shooter acted out in self defense or that he was able to legally own a gun, they choose instead to ask for information about a shooting that is on video.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but the police don't come out with statements like that. The police gather evidence. The DA determines if there's a case or not.

They don't need to come out and say he can legally own a gun because he's not of age. It's axiomatic. This doesn't preclude possession of a firearm. It is unknown if he has a FOID card which can be obtained with consent of the parents or legal guardian. Much like you cannot own a car at 16, but can be in possession of one.

He is 17 which means he wouldn't be able to still legally own the gun. Or are you for people driving across state lines and playing vigilante in states and areas that they don't live in?

You just keep making things up. See, playing vigilante implies direct intention to intervene. This guy ran from the attackers not once but twice. Vigilantes don't run.

So I'll turn it back you. Why are you supporting racist white people coming from out of state to destroy businesses and give groups like BLM a bad name? You have no problems with outsiders coming in to loot and destroy but oppose someone coming to in to stop them. Hmm. I mean, we all *know* why, but do you have the guts to admit it? Probably not.

TeaOfDaCity

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,250 1,103 878
Alleybux
Is he in custody? This story isn't making any sense, and he literally walked right past the police with the rifle, after hearing the gunshots, with the victims laying down dying less than 100 feet away.

BigTimeReader

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,788 3,535 520
Alleybux
Is he in custody? This story isn't making any sense, and he literally walked right past the police with the rifle, after hearing the gunshots, with the victims laying down dying less than 100 feet away.

The shooter has been charged with murder. Now it's time for the Kenosha police to answer why they didn't arrest him immediately.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
That's not what happened.

Some protesters tried to loot a shop, a guy fired back at them, they tried to take the gun off the guy and then he blew off one guy's arm.

Looting started the sh!t.

Don't loot other people's shops and you won't get shot.

America is getting tired to criminals using protests to loot.
Agreed. If you loot eventually it will come to this. Exactly why America is doomed.

istjaries

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,260 34 27
Alleybux
Agreed. If you loot eventually it will come to this. Exactly why America is doomed.

Yts caught on camera disturbing protest, breaking stuff, trying to derail protest but yts are known to change narrative n very sneaky. Meghan McCain trues that n got caught by her neighbor on Twitter. Question everything yt people say.

istjaries

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,260 34 27
Alleybux

He at Burger King.

Royaltea

#SloppyButSexy
Reaction score
Reactions
11,491 63 73
Alleybux
Welcome to the new world.

Liberals are the ones spreading fake news as facts.....it's now illegal to protect your shop from being looted.

If that act is white supremacy then I'm a white supremacist.
Are you trying to imply that the white kid shot people is a store owner? 'Cause that's not what happened.

Royaltea

#SloppyButSexy
Reaction score
Reactions
11,491 63 73
Alleybux
And people still think white privilege doesn't exist. Look how he confidently walks around open carrying and KILLING people like it's a video game. Then the cops drive right by him. Sad.