Claressa “The GWOAT” Shields Teaches BOXING 101: lessons 1,2 & 3

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Trailer for ICarly Reboot.....
Dan was just the icing on the cake with Jeannette. She was emotionally abused by her own mother which is why she quit acting as soon as she died...
Is 1285 a high or low mortgage
Does that include property taxes? How many beds/baths? Basement? How big is the property? Where I live a mortgage like that is nearly unheard of...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
She played everyone..CACKLES She’s such a dummy. When she was released the same day she posted she had the baby I knew she was lying. She’s not...
Wilderness camp/ Military school
These are all things we have discussed and I just get lip service. He just tells me what he thinks I want to hear. When I'm present he is an angel...
life of the cassells -vloggers
A narc doing damage control… That dude is not capable of love. Just greed and desperation
Whites accounted for 90% of anti-Asian incidents in 2020, Only 5% of perpetrators were Black.
Reckoning with Asian America Jennifer Lee, Tiffany J. Huang Science 02 Apr 2021: Vol. 372, Issue 6537, pp. 8 DOI: 10.1126/science.abi6877...
He wants a “relationship trial run”
He’s very young-minded. Like we are young but he’s like the stereotypical Gen Z boy. & he doesn’t have a good track record with women. I don’t...
Which 2018-2021 #1 female rap song is lyrically superior than any Nicki raps?
Now her never receiving Grammy’s and #1s was most likely sexism and industry politics. so now, we can acknowledge this? :whistle: i thought...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
If any of the members of his family had any self awareness they wouldn't see Harry's attempt to break generational dysfunction and curses as...
Nigeria Nigeria in America Gist DMV/ATL/LA/Houston/Dallas
lol if y'all watch her stories, she posts throwback pics from high school and college on there almost often. She posted some last month... showing...
Top Bottom