Classic Photo of the Day

Legendary

this my muhf--king natural...
Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
2-3.jpg

@NoLies @The Standard @Jane Williams @Nippian @REDM1217 @Butterflyj82 @Witty_Houston @CriDionne @Lilac89 @Niecey0788 @sade @Kahota @mizzsparks @Mac10

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,489 7,022 6,890
Alleybux
That was such a cute moment. When she surprised Arsenio for his birthday, after he been lying about them dating. “Tell them I’m having your baby?”

Also her lowkey interactions with Eddie Murphy...

Mac10

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,011 11 1
Alleybux
I remember watching this. Whitney’s outfit was great ‘til she turned around & it looked like she was wearing a black diaper...lol. No one else could pull that off & maintain their dignity.

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
I remember watching this. Whitney’s outfit was great ‘til she turned around & it looked like she was wearing a black diaper...lol. No one else could pull that off & maintain their dignity.
In retrospect it kinda did. Super Trendy 80s & urban fashions had it's 'interesting' moments...this is one of those times LOL.

mizzsparks

Best Thing You Never Had
Reaction score
Reactions
108,542 2,138 558
Alleybux
Nipp’s appearances on Arsenio are my faves. She always looked amazing and gave great conversation. You can tell that they had a great rapport.

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
Nipp’s appearances on Arsenio are my faves. She always looked amazing and gave great conversation. You can tell that they had a great rapport.
I really think he had love for her...even moreso than that person they both had in common. I miss his show and I miss this lady terribly!!!!

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
That was such a cute moment. When she surprised Arsenio for his birthday, after he been lying about them dating. “Tell them I’m having your baby?”

Also her lowkey interactions with Eddie Murphy...

Arsenio was blushing so hard. Whitney was so gorgeous (trendy outfit be damned lol)!

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
3,245 149 87
Alleybux
Lol!!! When I watch it I always have to replay it because I always get a good laugh out of that.
I love her arsenio interviews especially the one from her home and the Stevie Wonder one!

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
Lol!!! When I watch it I always have to replay it because I always get a good laugh out of that.
I love her arsenio interviews especially the one from her home and the Stevie Wonder one!
The one with Stevie may be my most favorite!!! From their sitdown to their performance is still a joy to watch. Whitney was on that show so many times tho. Guys and @The Standard I love and appreciate how it was on Arsenio that she was truly able to address critics/Soul Train in a major way cause we know folk was on some BS!!!

Last edited:

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,489 7,022 6,890
Alleybux
The one with Stevie may be my most favorite!!! From their sitdown to their performance is still a joy to watch. Whitney was on that show so many times tho. Guys and @The Standard I love and appreciate how it was on Arsenio that she was truly able to address critics/Soul Train in major way!!!
Loved how Whitney explained the STA nonsense. She was spot on too. Arsenio was good to her and it was obvious they had a friendly relationship outside the show.
Too bad he wasn’t her type and he unfortunately had to live “vicariously through a friend,” lol. He flirted with her every single time she was on, even after she got engaged to Bobby!
Remember when she was doing the show from her house, he looks at a clip and tells her “Whitney your body looks GOOD. You were wearing something in red and you looked REAL GOOD.” She tells him, “you LIKE that!” Lmao! I loved their banter...

She went a few more times as a guest.. lol. Pebbles and Face. She went with Bebe and Cece too. She really liked Arsenio..

Last edited:

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
Loved how Whitney explained the STA nonsense. She was spot on too. Arsenio was good to her and it was obvious they had a friendly relationship outside the show.
Too bad he wasn’t her type and he unfortunately had to live “vicariously through a friend,” lol. He flirted with her every single time she was on, even after she got engaged to Bobby!
Remember when she was doing the show from her house, he looks at a clip and tells her “Whitney your body looks GOOD. You were wearing something in red and you looked REAL GOOD.” She tells him, “you LIKE that!” Lmao! I loved their banter...

She went a few more times as a guest.. lol. Pebbles and Face. She went with Bebe and Cece too. She really liked Arsenio..
What he said to her was the TRUTH whether it was about her looks OR that there weren't any or many around that could offer up more than what she gave vocally! In his way he was telling her fuxk them! When he got the reboot show he also mentioned her...it was really sweet. Arsenio was a wild boy BUT he knew how to handle his business & I think overall he is a good person.

Last edited:

Mac10

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,011 11 1
Alleybux

I also loved the part in that kitchen segment where she opens the drawer by the stove and says "It has POTS in it".

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,489 7,022 6,890
Alleybux
I also loved the part in that kitchen segment where she opens the drawer by the stove and says "It has POTS in it".
The audience laughed and she asked “why y'all laughing?” Arsenio said “‘cause we know you ain’t never seen them pots!”lmao! Seriously, Whitney had so many golden moments on that show

popculturegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,467 6,977 1,627
Alleybux

And who can blame Arsenio? She would've been sick of me every time she'd come on my show lmao.

Legendary

Reaction score
Reactions
376,451 1,063 209
Alleybux
The audience laughed and she asked “why y'all laughing?” Arsenio said “‘cause we know you ain’t never seen them pots!”lmao! Seriously, Whitney had so many golden moments on that show
Where was the lie tho LMAO???!

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom