General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,429 596 94
Alleybux
Jesus is My Pimp Daddy | Virtual Vice

Read the whole article above (too long to post) but here is a piece of it:

Claude V. McKnight III had a ready and plausible retort for any discrepancy presented him, even as evidence of his libidinous ‘wandering webcam’ began to mount. Madam X would accompany the singer to the 2009 Grammy Awards Ceremony on February 08, 2009. The raven haired beauty with keen wit and sculpted body had been arm candy for McKnight at several red carpet events. She wasn’t aware that McKnight had extended similar invitations to two other women: a girlfriend in Canada and an LA based love interest with whom he had enjoyed a four year, physical relationship. He delayed Madam X’s arrival in LA by one day so he could un-invite and placate these two women. The singer and Floridian spent the weekend of the awards show at his brother’s home outside LA. The night prior to the event, Madam X slept as McKnight had webcam xes in the adjacent room with his Canadian consort.

On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2009, Madam X set a fool proof trap for McKnight. McKnight had a three day performance that weekend in New York. She told the singer that she intended to meet him in the city for a romantic weekend. In the 11th hour she was intentionally evasive and delayed booking her flight, curious to see if he would panic and recruit another love interest to warm his bed on Valentine’s Day. She suspected McKnight would call in her understudy, a love interest in Connecticut, were she unavailable. He did just that, and Madam X was able to verify this after the fact from the source when she confronted her stunt double with McKnight’s ménage a trahison.

February 19th, Madam X confronted McKnight a final time after discovering forty-eight pages of contact information for various women on his computer. The list was compiled over a two month period. One woman listed per line. Doing the rough math: thirty-four lines per page; forty-eight pages with single line entries for each woman: that placed the total headcount on or about 1632 notches on his virtual bedpost. Even if one were to give him the benefit of the doubt and assumed Madam X was angry enough to see double at that point, that’s still eight hundred women the singer added to his list of receptacles in a mere two months. One can only venture a guess at how many bound volumes a black book containing twenty years worth of McKnight conquests would occupy. Realizing this was an end game, he pulled his MySpace and Facebook pages the following day. February 21rst, the pious poseur found Christ and posted a mea culpa on his Take 6 blog entitled, “To the Glory of God”. That same day he also enrolled in a sixty day online Bible study course purportedly designed to help those with xes addiction. Slightly disingenuous as he continued to correspond with his various playthings before, during and after the course.

Ancestren

Walk with me
Reaction score
Reactions
17,740 33 32
Alleybux
LMAO, they're airing him out on dontdatehimgirl and somewhat here:

Claude Mcknight

Dude was getting it IN...

ETA:

995253_f260.jpg

:dead:

namaste

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,429 596 94
Alleybux
Yeah, I saw that. LOL. The worst part of all of this is not even that he is a gospel artist or that he was lying, but that HE DID NOT USE CONDOMS!!! All those women, with unprotected xes?? Beyond belief.

Alwys12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,659 3 4
Alleybux
McKnight, indisputably a very gifted vocalist and performer, personifies the dogmatic hypocrisy that is the dry rot afflicting much of today’s moderne Christianity. He puts bread on the table by pandering to a predominately Christian based audience performing Christian based gospel music. Yet, until recently, he did not attend church — except to sing and collect a paycheck — and was not a particularly religious man.

This type of behavior that is so disgraceful and continue to portray that one is a christian. It makes me wonder the spiritual condition of the others in the group to allow such behavior to continue and then still continue with the group. I guess its difficult to choose between the love of Jesus Christ and money. I believe this is Brian McKnight's brother.

KeetaBee

Live every day like it’s your last
Reaction score
Reactions
17,639 125 26
Alleybux
He is Brian McKnight's brother. Can't remember if he's older or younger though.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
The man is not married

He is an entertainer

Those broads were naive to think they are the only ones.

Sounds to me like he promised nothing to no one.

THe "Women" need to grow up

Entertainers are notorious for being ho's

I am glad he got women

I thought he was gay

Alwys12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,659 3 4
Alleybux
The man is not married

He is an entertainer

Those broads were naive to think they are the only ones.

Sounds to me like he promised nothing to no one.

THe "Women" need to grow up

Entertainers are notorious for being ho's

I am glad he got women

I thought he was gay

Are you justifying his behavior because he isn't married?

T.O.P

The best at being me...
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,327 13 12
Alleybux
woooooooooow. I'm lightweight shocked.

one2many

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
113 1
Alleybux
I was one of those women and yes he promised a lot, to include marriage. It was a head game you would never believe. The best way to describe this man would be "con". He took many things from women, outside of xes, to include money. Actually, xes with him was fair to poor. He had relationships with women for years! These were not random "booty calls" or backstage "groupie xes". Many of us had never heard of the group, Take 6 when he aggressively pursued us. He actually became very jealous when he thought I was not taking our relationship seriously or he suspected me of cheating. He always portrayed himself as a Christian man with high morales. He made sure we prayed together before every meal etc. I never really thought of this man as an entertainer, funny huh? He was a man sharing his gift received from God. He stated that singing was part of his ministry. Not your typical "rock star". We had wholesome fun: he was my best friend. He had a personal relationship with the children of these women as well. Because of our friendship, I thought the xes in our relationship would improve over time. It didn't seem to be that important. I now realize that a man with extreme narcissism would not be concerned with the pleasure of anyone besides himself. It all makes sense. There were many times the thought of him being "GAY" crossed my mind. I have to be honest.....I still haven't dismissed the idea. Someone who HATES women so much to deliberately pursue them with ill-intent (to actually endanger their lives and financial status) must love only himself or men. Maybe he was trying to convince himself he was straight by surrounding himself with multiple women. We all know what his church's position is on homosexuals. Marvin was put out of the group for that reason. You never know. Take 6 would be better labeled "Take 666". When I now think of Claude Mcknight, the only word that comes to mind is "evil".

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux

No I am not justifying his behavior.

He was a bad boy

What I am saying is the lady who wrote this is blaming him. She needs to blame herself is she got played.

He had no obligation to her. Did he give her an engagement ring. Was the wedding date set. If he did he was wrong for cheating.

If he did not she LET herself be played.

Stop assuming that if a person is a Christian musician he is going to behave better than the average musician.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
I was one of those women and yes he promised a lot, to include marriage. It was a head game you would never believe. The best way to describe this man would be "con". He took many things from women, outside of xes, to include money. Actually, xes with him was fair to poor. He had relationships with women for years! These were not random "booty calls" or backstage "groupie xes". Many of us had never heard of the group, Take 6 when he aggressively pursued us. He actually became very jealous when he thought I was not taking our relationship seriously or he suspected me of cheating. He always portrayed himself as a Christian man with high morales. He made sure we prayed together before every meal etc. I never really thought of this man as an entertainer, funny huh? He was a man sharing his gift received from God. He stated that singing was part of his ministry. Not your typical "rock star". We had wholesome fun: he was my best friend. He had a personal relationship with the children of these women as well. Because of our friendship, I thought the xes in our relationship would improve over time. It didn't seem to be that important. I now realize that a man with extreme narcissism would not be concerned with the pleasure of anyone besides himself. It all makes sense. There were many times the thought of him being "GAY" crossed my mind. I have to be honest.....I still haven't dismissed the idea. Someone who HATES women so much to deliberately pursue them with ill-intent (to actually endanger their lives and financial status) must love only himself or men. Maybe he was trying to convince himself he was straight by surrounding himself with multiple women. We all know what his church's position is on homosexuals. Marvin was put out of the group for that reason. You never know. Take 6 would be better labeled "Take 666". When I now think of Claude Mcknight, the only word that comes to mind is "evil".

THe xes was bad and you stayed with him. Why?

You knew he had financial issues and you stayed with him. Why? Girl if he is bad in bed and broke, then what the h*** is he good for.

You knew he had other women and you stayed with him. Why?

You suspected he was gay and you stayed with him. I want to slap you. Chile. Find a gay man and run your boyfriends by him. They always tell the truth. And yes many gay men use women to be in denial. Many women. THey kicked that boy out of take 6 beacuse he came out. They knew he was gay. Wake up and watch the hand gestures.

A musician is a musician. They have that mindset. All musicians have gifts from God. Just cause some man says grace and goes to church don't mean he is a Christian. Just means he is not paying a cover charge.

Now you learned the easiest con of them all. Pretending you a Christian man to ho around. Read the Jamal Bryant threads. That troll is a master at it and he is a mInister.

Learn from this. Read Steve Harvey's book and the tough love guy on VH1 he is not that into you.

If you are not married within 2 to 3 years then move on and find someone who is.

Do not date entertainers, no matter what level they are, and sports people. They are legends in their own mind.

I am a women. (Just in case you don't know). All my male friends that need financial help or a place to live I tell them. Go to the nearest large church. A mega churhc is prefarable. With in 2 weeks they have a new place to live and moneyin their pocket. The lets wait to have xes always work on women.

Church women are so naive. And easy.

one2many

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
113 1
Alleybux
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I appreciate them very much, but understand they come from someone who does not know the man or the situation. The situation was very complicated and my post and the article barely touches the surface. I have put the word out on this a_wipe. Do you have any other suggestions? No, I did not know he had other women!!!! Do you really think I would have stayed? There is more to a relationship than xes. The friendship was very important to me, especially at this point in my life. xes can ALWAYS improve. Yes, I did learn a BIG lesson about Christian CONMEN and my entire viewpoint on christianity and the church and been affected. I am not a church goer, but I respect someone who shares my morales and values in general. I was actually thinking about becoming involved with a church when I met him....that thought has changed. I will never date an entertainer again, I didnt like the fact he was an entertainer in the first place, but I saw it as his "job". There were lots of lessons to be learned. First and foremost is discovering the number of sociopaths that reside on the internet conning and tricking people. They are almost impossible to detect, especially those with over 25 years of experience. Counsellors are fooled by them frequently, we must always stay guarded. If my mistakes help one other person, it was worth it. I did not say he took money from me, however I know the history of some of the women scammed by him. I will not be shamed or scolded. I have read all the books, I am an armed and intelligent woman. With over two decades of experience, he knew how to pass every test I put him through. My thoughts about him being gay and the xes issues came later after I discovered what he was all about. Once I found out, I ran like hell.
I am only guilty of trusting someone who is very sick, who should not have been trusted.

one2many

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
113 1
Alleybux
I am not afraid of the criticism, I feel my honesty will make others aware. The word needs to be out on the street. Thanks to all the brave women who have become apart of that effort

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I appreciate them very much, but understand they come from someone who does not know the man or the situation. The situation was very complicated and my post and the article barely touches the surface. I have put the word out on this a_wipe. Do you have any other suggestions? No, I did not know he had other women!!!! Do you really think I would have stayed? There is more to a relationship than xes. The friendship was very important to me, especially at this point in my life. xes can ALWAYS improve. Yes, I did learn a BIG lesson about Christian CONMEN and my entire viewpoint on christianity and the church and been affected. I am not a church goer, but I respect someone who shares my morales and values in general. I was actually thinking about becoming involved with a church when I met him....that thought has changed. I will never date an entertainer again, I didnt like the fact he was an entertainer in the first place, but I saw it as his "job". There were lots of lessons to be learned. First and foremost is discovering the number of sociopaths that reside on the internet conning and tricking people. They are almost impossible to detect, especially those with over 25 years of experience. Counsellors are fooled by them frequently, we must always stay guarded. If my mistakes help one other person, it was worth it. I did not say he took money from me, however I know the history of some of the women scammed by him. I will not be shamed or scolded. I have read all the books, I am an armed and intelligent woman. With over two decades of experience, he knew how to pass every test I put him through. My thoughts about him being gay and the xes issues came later after I discovered what he was all about. Once I found out, I ran like hell.
I am only guilty of trusting someone who is very sick, who should not have been trusted.

You need to change the tests. You probably gave a college graduate a first grade competency test

If the xes is bad it is bad. It rarely can be improved. So why bother. That is when a man becomes a buddy. Move on when the xes is bad.

That is why every women needs a gay male friend. He can crack the code, and make sure you are only dealing with 100% men

Learn your lesson and move on.

one2many

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
113 1
Alleybux
Thanks again for your advice. I left the relationship the end of last year...several months ago. I cannot go into the circumstances. Lesson learned and I see he is learning his as well. It takes time to see the lesson when a relationship is long distance. I will never become involved in a long distance relationship again no matter how much a man insists it will work. I need to see the whole person to pick up all the vibes. This relationship would not have lasted had he been in my space. I am a very well educated, well read and well travelled woman. My tests are not easy and he jumped through hoops to make sure they were met. Women sometimes we run into a person with pathology and they are just damn good at deceit and trickery. It is not that we are bad at detecting it. I refuse to beat myself up over this relationship. It is... what it is. I can't change it, but I can warn others and set myself up as an example. When I find that Im in a toxic relationship I move quickly to get out. There is a very informative website...lovefraud blog.com. I found it very helpful

namaste

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,429 596 94
Alleybux
I guess these traits run in his family. Brian ain't no better.

Ladyis

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Dear Veman96054.....

WOW - I must say, you sure have a strong opinion about something you know nothing of? Don't you?? I mean, it is one thing to have an opinion, of course and you are entitled to it as anyone is.. BUT to mock someone and put them down about a situation that you don't have facts on is - extremely low class and downright uneducated behavior on your part!!

I have read your posts today and have tried hard to understand your mocking attitude of a very, very disgusting situation - are you even aware that this man admitted on a public blog his sick behavior and endangering all of these womens lives?? Perhaps, instead of Lenscrafters, I would like to suggest to you that perhaps you should not walk, but run to your nearest university or college, or perhaps local school and get some basic education yourself and learn to look at all facts before you spout your mouth off!

FIRST OFF -There are two types of women involved in this situation.. one type is the one that does follow creeps like this one around - despite knowing how ugly of a person he is inside - and that type mostly have nothing to show for their lives because of it. There is nothing wrong with that... that is their right and they most certainly are entitled to it! One of them is so dense that she can't seem to figure out how a Canadian girl was able to get naked pictures from a webcam of this man! So that tells you what that type is like- doesn't it?

THE SECOND type is, and there were many - the types that were worked on for months and months, and in some cases for years and years TO BE TRICKED INTO THE SITUATION with him- that is not being played, duh - it is called CONNING!! perhaps your lack of education missed that point?

FURTHERMORE - I know of at least two of the women that had warned this man(if that is what you can call him), that- if he was playing with their heads (one told him a couple of times straight from the get-go) that he would be VERY VERY SORRY! So, he clearly knew what would happen to him if he continued his act -which he did!! Now, FACTS and reality point to the FACT that since he intentionally set out using lies-and that he was warned - HE CLEARLY ASKED FOR all that he is getting now and even more!!

Ladyis

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Also, a "musician" or "Entertainer" is no better or different than any other "person" on this planet that have skills, special skills, talent and/or gifts!! So you can throw that ridiculous leaning board of an excuse out the window.....
They are just as accountable for their actions as you or I! AND EVEN MORE SO if they are out in the front lines of our nations children as a so called "role model"! Puuuuuleeease!!! Absolutely disgusting - aren't role models supposed to have these things called morals, principles and values?? Perhaps, I don't know- am I wrong? maybe it was an accident and he was he born with none?

IN SHORT: this man needs to PAYBACK large monies owed NOW and get his head out of the sand -sorry, I mean "God's sand" he has stuck it in! Develop some decent RESPECT for women, stop trying to spin this into some stupid show & seriously grab some REAL professional help for his xes-soaked brain!! (not that i care whether he gets help or not- but it just might protect other nice ladies in the future) A good kick in the ass might be helpful too!

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this all out... makes you wonder why he has not done any of this?? Logical and very valid question I would say.. and yes, I do know the FACTS...

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Dear Veman96054.....

WOW - I must say, you sure have a strong opinion about something you know nothing of? Don't you?? I mean, it is one thing to have an opinion, of course and you are entitled to it as anyone is.. BUT to mock someone and put them down about a situation that you don't have facts on is - extremely low class and downright uneducated behavior on your part!!

I have read your posts today and have tried hard to understand your mocking attitude of a very, very disgusting situation - are you even aware that this man admitted on a public blog his sick behavior and endangering all of these womens lives?? Perhaps, instead of Lenscrafters, I would like to suggest to you that perhaps you should not walk, but run to your nearest university or college, or perhaps local school and get some basic education yourself and learn to look at all facts before you spout your mouth off!

FIRST OFF -There are two types of women involved in this situation.. one type is the one that does follow creeps like this one around - despite knowing how ugly of a person he is inside - and that type mostly have nothing to show for their lives because of it. There is nothing wrong with that... that is their right and they most certainly are entitled to it! One of them is so dense that she can't seem to figure out how a Canadian girl was able to get naked pictures from a webcam of this man! So that tells you what that type is like- doesn't it?

THE SECOND type is, and there were many - the types that were worked on for months and months, and in some cases for years and years TO BE TRICKED INTO THE SITUATION with him- that is not being played, duh - it is called CONNING!! perhaps your lack of education missed that point?

FURTHERMORE - I know of at least two of the women that had warned this man(if that is what you can call him), that- if he was playing with their heads (one told him a couple of times straight from the get-go) that he would be VERY VERY SORRY! So, he clearly knew what would happen to him if he continued his act -which he did!! Now, FACTS and reality point to the FACT that since he intentionally set out using lies-and that he was warned - HE CLEARLY ASKED FOR all that he is getting now and even more!!

I am not mocking you.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Dear Veman96054.....

I am not mocking you. You are the one that is low class and educated.
You are the one that got played by the oldest game of the playa's. The church game. THe man is not attractive. And you said it was bad xes. So why did you stay. You lent, or gave him money. Why would you want a man that is bad in bed AND broke. I am trying to get you to stop blaming him for conning you. Learn from this and make sure you won't be conned again.

You were conned. Who cares what type of woman you are. You are the type that got conned. What are you doing to keep it from happening to you again?

What makes you think this is making him sorry. YOu just gave him more ammunition for the next women. Making them feel sorry for him cause you scorned women are mean to him. The most amateur con men love stuff like this.

Yes. You should let other woemn know what type of guy he is.

But why do you care?

Stop worrying about him, and start working on yourself. Otherwise, you will be conned again and again.

Never lend men money. You are not the Bank of America. If the Bank won't lend him money then why should you.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Also, a "musician" or "Entertainer" is no better or different than any other "person" on this planet that have skills, special skills, talent and/or gifts!! So you can throw that ridiculous leaning board of an excuse out the window.....
They are just as accountable for their actions as you or I! AND EVEN MORE SO if they are out in the front lines of our nations children as a so called "role model"! Puuuuuleeease!!! Absolutely disgusting - aren't role models supposed to have these things called morals, principles and values?? Perhaps, I don't know- am I wrong? maybe it was an accident and he was he born with none?

Never said they were not accountable. What I said is Musicians and Entertainers have lots of women throwing themselves at them. THey love to catch.

Musicians are not role models. They are people.

Expecting any other human being to have morals and values similar to yours maybe naive. He probably has them. Just not the same as yours. You have to make sure the men you are with share the same morals, values, and priniciple. That is how you get conned.

IN SHORT: this man needs to PAYBACK large monies owed NOW and get his head out of the sand -sorry, I mean "God's sand" he has stuck it in! Develop some decent RESPECT for women, stop trying to spin this into some stupid show & seriously grab some REAL professional help for his xes-soaked brain!! (not that i care whether he gets help or not- but it just might protect other nice ladies in the future) A good kick in the ass might be helpful too!

It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this all out... makes you wonder why he has not done any of this?? Logical and very valid question I would say.. and yes, I do know the FACTS...

Good luck collecting. Hope you got proof they were not gifts. LIke a promisary note. Hope you know his social security number or account numbers. Just cause you get a judgement does not mean you collect.

He probably does not see himself having a xes addition or a problem.

One more time.

Work on yourself to figure out why you were conned.

Understand that until you are married you have no committment. Both of you are free to date and have xes with whoever you want.

NEver give a man money. Never settle for anything that does not fulfill your standards.

Ladyis

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You must be really out to lunch... I never said you were mocking me. I said you were mocking others you twit! Also, you seem to be replying to the wrong person - not once either, but a few times LOL!! ... Maybe you need Lenscrafters as well as an education as I suggested above to you.... like I said GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Conning/tricking/scamming is devious and non-tolerable behavior in ANY form - it takes away the right for a person to choose - ESPECIALLY when it comes from someone that is supposedly carrying the title of ROLE MODEL!! Duh!! If you think that conning/tricking and scamming is ok - well, then you are welcome to your opinion....not my problem, but, generally it is NOT ok, by most of the population! So take your opinion and go watch Judge Judy and/or Judge Mathis as you suggested to the other poster (too funny lol) and see if those judges agree with you!! Education darling! - Sounds like you need it something fierce.

Oh, and one more time.....

The man admitted on a public blog about his addiction problems and deviousness.... therefore he knows about his problems - GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Who has the title of role model.

No one is mocking women that get conned.

Learn and stop being conned.

You need the education.

THe world is full of cons and scams. Some of them is legitimate business.

Learn to avoid cons.

This has been performer conned several women.

Whose fault is that.

I say it is both of their faults. He saw an opportunity and took it.

Ladyis

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Correct - the world is full of cons... now, finally, you got a fact -thank you!

There was no opportunity to be taken! There was a scam - that, for sure, was taken!! There are many more than ("both" of their faults) involved here - again and again you are without facts....you seem to have no idea of the seriousness of and the amount of lies that this man said over and over and over and over again with nothing but EXTREME hard work and ill intent from him!! Get it yet?

I never said "I" gave him money? A few did though...so, not sure anymore of who you are even trying to address here because of your psycho-babble. You keep on responding to my posts with comments that I have not even said LOL

Yes, musicians are people but they are also role models to other people, ESPECIALLY young adults who look up to them - and even more so when they are involved with churches.... AND ONE MORE TIME for you, since you don't seem to digest much - he was warned severely in the beginning what would happen to him if he was lying/conning - this was made extremely CLEAR to him, more than once at the beginning as a precaution.... did you miss that fact? Therefore, he ASKED for what he is getting!

I and several others HAVE "learned" our lesson that even a so called accomplished, supposedly respectful and religious man can be such a sneaky, twisted and sick con artist... so no need to tell myself or any of the other women involved that again... but, thanks anyways... kindly stop tripping about the "learn part" - thank you

Now, I have no more interest in this topic with you since you haven't gotten the facts at all! I wish you all the very best and thank you for your opinion anyway....

TalkNerdyToMe

Hi, I'm Charity! Donations accepted.
Reaction score
Reactions
105,771 2,590 407
Alleybux
Aww, this makes me sad. I know everyone makes mistakes but wow, this is more than he can just apologize for and move on. He's not just making himself look bad.

one2many

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
113 1
Alleybux
The entire group's image is effected. One member of the group is a college professor another is a pastor. They have represented themselves as devote Seventh Day Adventists and perform at churches worldwide. They refer to their on-stage performance as a "ministry". During the show, they stop to "preach" to the audience. The image is "just that" an image. They are performers on and off stage.....I had never heard of this group prior to being pursued by Claude. I now know who they are, their public image is far removed from their private one. When the audience isn't looking this is what you find: adultery, illegitimate children, pathological lying, financial irresponsibility, self-centered pride, scams, xesual irresponsibility, homosexuality, dead-beat dads (not meeting court-ordered responsibility), numerous abortions, arrests, divorces so on and so on.....Enjoy the music, but don't believe the hype. They are men.

freditor

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hi. I've been a fan of Take 6 for almost 21 years and I find all of what I'm seeing on the internet about Claude Mcknight so disappointing. I know no one is perfect, but...I don't agree with how he's treated these women. I also read his confessional blog on the band's website. I met them in person after a concert last December (2008) and found all of them very friendly with the exception of Claude. He acted very aloof. I personally think he should take a leave of absence from the group until he gets life totally together (just my opinion). Are you saying that each member of the group in some fashion has had or been involved in the issues you named? Just curious.