Quantcast

*CLOSED* Celebrity Tarot Readings

ImNoGood4U

Don't play with me
Reaction score
Reactions
8,945 20 6
Alleybux
3. He feels like he has to compete with black women, he doesn't want them dominating him.

4. He feels trapped with his current relationship, he's ready to put a end to their relationship. Doesn't trust her.[/QUOTE]

I like 50 with this new girl.

mswinner

when the doves cry
Reaction score
Reactions
22,796 486 59
Alleybux
AllAmericanEvans and Rob P@#inson

Are their current paths heading in the right direction for them and will it lead them to happiness? If so, what will it be?

Much love ❤️
Yes, Evans has great inner strength and leadership. He is a caring person and takes his craft seriously. It will lead him to happiness. He will unite people through his work, philanthropy and political efforts.
Rob is on the right path, things are going his way. It will lead him to fulfillment of all his wishes. He is a highly spiritual being here for a divine purpose. He will be wise counsel for people later in life and throughout his life now. He will counsel people later in life, he's naturally grounded so he knows how to help people instead of just hearing them.

Shegotsoul

Cleo’sMood
Reaction score
Reactions
5,309 1 4
Alleybux
He likes women who has gone through a difficult time and come out the other end with great hope and determination in themselves. A woman who believes in herself and her abilities, A woman with plenty of friends, dreams and ideals. He felt unsupported, unstable and he felt unwelcome in the relationship. No drugs.
Thank for responding :love:

HopingForTheSun

Things will look up at some point.
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
3,778 26 10
Alleybux
J@n3t: She's at the point where she knows herself, she is her own soulmate. She is finally out of contracts, commitments and obligations to others. She is at peace. There is a male water sign in her life that helps her stay balanced, feels like a new relationship. She is rushing in to her retirement though. She is coming to peace with her past and finding solace within herself- (insecurities, relationships and etc). She is loving maturity and how far she has come. The destruction in her life has already past and she is stepping into a path of enlightenment and love. She is in a period transformation.

Chr!s Cu0m0: His overall oracle message is the healer of all ages. Healing is most definitely taking place, emotionally and physically. He is probably on bed rest at this time or taking it easy. He feels overwhelmed and anxious due to the things that have happened in the past recent months. His health is steadily increasing his money is in great condition. His wife is helping him heal, she came up as the Queen of Pentacles. Is she a Cap? She is by his side through all of this.

Kr3sl3y C0l3: She is surrendering and walking away from things that do not serve her peacefully. She might feel defeated, overcoming challenges. The challenges feel personal. She is over her period of stagnation and read to be active in her writing again. The strength card showed up for her as reminder to be strong and that her life is up to start picking up again.

Em: He goes after Mimi because he feels as though she should have been his new beginning. Also, his money is funny talking about Mimi makes him coin or makes him appear profitable. The black woman did exist, he sees the women as a lost opportunity.

Thank you very much for your time and energy! I'm happy to hear most are starting to move into a much more positive space in their lives/journey (especially J@n3t).

Could I please ask you for clarification regarding 3m? Opportunities to do what exactly? Do the items in bold mean money and/or image opportunities (i.e. "reformed 'bad boy' settles down with Butterly Chanteuse" and the exposure and money that could come from such a pairing?)? My initial concern when I asked was that he might've been trying to use these ladies for money and image rehab. Did you sense too, as related to the bold items? Does his money being funny have anything to do with the ep$te!n rumors?

Last edited:

mswinner

when the doves cry
Reaction score
Reactions
22,796 486 59
Alleybux
Thank you very much for your time and energy! I'm happy to hear most are starting to move into a much more positive space in their lives/journey (especially J@n3t).

Could I please ask you for clarification regarding 3m? Opportunities to do what exactly? Do the items in bold mean money and/or image opportunities (i.e. "reformed 'bad boy' settles down with Butterly Chanteuse" and the exposure and money that could come from such a pairing?)? My initial concern when I asked was that he might've been trying to use these ladies for money and image rehab. Did you sense too, as related to the bold items? Does his money being funny have anything to do with the ep$te!n rumors?
Exactly, to reform his image. I didn't sense it had anything with the ep rumors. Just because his prime musically has passed.

Cooksbooks

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
463 1
Alleybux
Just want to say @sybilbanks, you have a warm and lovely way of writing out your readings; your warmth towards the act of reading and the subject of the reading comes through. It's really nice!

honeyquinn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,487 18 7
Alleybux
Dre and his wife have been estranged both, mentally and spiritually. She was fine with staying but, he disrespected her by openly cheating. Her lawyers are definitely some powerful females and justice will be served. She has been waiting on the day to divorce him, He has emotions for her but he thought she was going to stick around dealing with his ish. Not the first time divorce was discussed. Dre feels like he has been set free. He is blaming her but, he know he didn't have the heart to divorce her. She is taking him down, she's exposing him in court.

Dee is taking time to be grateful and starting anewing, truly leaving her past behind and healing. However, there's a masculine energy in her life giving her an offer. She's very quiet in the spirit, in need of a spiritual awakening and blind faith.

Nicki is using her intuition. She doesn't want problems form Meek or Petty. She seems to be on bed rest, Mr. Petty doesn't want her working. However, she's getting a lot of endorsements for her and her baby. She is standing the ground in her marriage because she truly only wanted the baby. She's trying to find a way to keep her marriage afloat after she delivers.

Prince is connected to the women in his life and makes his presence known spiritually. He sends them messages that he is still around.He's a bit disappointed to not be able to share with others his insight and wisdom. He wants to nurture his inner child and get past his past traumas.

Will nicki's child be harmed (xesually) given her brother and husbands crimes?

Last edited:

chihero

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
563 10
Alleybux
Rub and Dee Dee: She is using him for the bag. He has substance abuse issues, trying to smoke and drink his pain away. His relationships( Rubi, Kennedy and others) just bring up his pain. He wants a family but, he's too disconnected from his emotions. Inner child healing is a must for him. He will be having a Tower moment sooner rather than later. He has genuine feelings for her but, she's just there for the clout. She has to be an air sign. All her cards are air, Aqua or Libra? I'm not getting Gemini. Her xes is mindblowing, she does everything. A TRUE FREAK!! Her xes is usually thought out. She makes sure she is well pleasured and her partners give and receive what they want.

St@lli and Daylight: They was getting down and dirty. A lot of xes magick, ritualistic xes, drunk xes and other partners were bought into their xes life. In bed, she's submissive during xes, don't let her hypersexualized image fool you. I got from my cards, she might have been in an abusive relationship in the past that has effected her xes life. It doesn't feel like a two person relationship, it feels like multiple people are doing it to her. I got two money cards when asking about her xes game, gave me xes party vibes.

Tr@vis K and Nubian queen/ what happened/ back together ?: Promises being broken ended their relationship. I got third party for his energy, he might have stepped out on her. Their money is stagnant, which is something they constantly argued about.

M33k stomach: He will eventually find the resources to solve his stomach problems. He has been dealing with this for awhile but he's in control of how bad his stomach reacts. He chooses bot to follow doctor's orders and eats low vibration foods. He is dealing imbalance in the stomach because of his lack of care about his health. However, it's up to him if he wants to fix it. He just needs to go plant based and make his own health a priority.

BTW, I loved your questions.
Is kelly oubre gay

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,307 1,854 926
Alleybux
Exactly, to reform his image. I didn't sense it had anything with the ep rumors. Just because his prime musically has passed.
How long is eva marcille's marriage to mike sterling going to last?
Is eva marcille bisexual?
Does eva marcille have a side girlfriend?

Safelyup

God is Good
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
244,651 35,949 54,824
Alleybux
h.3.r.
If she selling herself xesually behind the scenes?
Will she be remembered as a legend or an icon in the next years?
bisexual.
selling herself yes. like the majority other rnb artists who are mainstream
yes. her fame and will increase greatly in these next 2-3 years, her music will be topping the charts and she will be winning even more awards and making history. After 2-3 years around 26/27. her fame will dissipate, and she wont be as big but she will continue to write and make music. her music will have longevity, and will be almost legendary. sort of like l@ur3n.h1ll.

Meimei0316

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
31,307 1,854 926
Alleybux
bisexual.
selling herself yes. like the majority other rnb artists who are mainstream
yes. her fame and will increase greatly in these next 2-3 years, her music will be topping the charts and she will be winning even more awards and making history. After 2-3 years around 26/27. her fame will dissipate, and she wont be as big but she will continue to write and make music. her music will have longevity, and will be almost legendary. sort of like l@ur3n.h1ll.
How long is eva marcille's marriage to mike sterling going to last?
Is eva marcille bisexual?
Does eva marcille have a side girlfriend?

Nameless4

Peachy Keen
Reaction score
Reactions
44,163 906 258
Alleybux
@PrincessOA I would not take those answers seriously that font gave to your questions because she did not even make this tarot reading thread lol. The font who did make the thread closed it.

Last edited:

mswinner

when the doves cry
Reaction score
Reactions
22,796 486 59
Alleybux
I'm reading this thread two years later and a lot of it came to past!