(Closed) Free Tarot Readings!~

chcherrybomv

over it
Reaction score
Reactions
11,336 917 443
Alleybux
Four of Wands and The Hermit
Yes I see a summer romance! But you have to get out of your head a little. Things are aligning for you and this person but you have a tendency to overthink things and might end up putting too much pressure on the situation. Try to keep things fun and light. I see you having a lot of fun this summer if you stay out of your head.
Thank you so much, you are VERY accurate! I was JUST overthinking on my period and your reading came as a little gift from God. Thank you so much, many blessings to you

CetusLupedus

Crisis Major
Reaction score
Reactions
6,172 29 1
Alleybux
would you know my future far as career wise.
Three of Wands and The Moon in Reverse
You will most likely have to travel in order to pursue your career. I see that your mind is opening up and you are ready to get realistic about your future. Believe and trust yourself, don’t be afraid to expand your boundaries. A new location will be very lucrative for you!

CetusLupedus

Crisis Major
Reaction score
Reactions
6,172 29 1
Alleybux
Thank you so much, you are VERY accurate! I was JUST overthinking on my period and your reading came as a little gift from God. Thank you so much, many blessings to you
I’m so glad it resonated with you! Definitely relax and don’t worry, things are going to be great for you!

CetusLupedus

Crisis Major
Reaction score
Reactions
6,172 29 1
Alleybux
Me please! Message from my guides!
Knight of Pentacles and Queen of Swords
Your Spirit Guides want you to make sure you pay attention to your actions in the upcoming months. Remember that everything you do will determine your future. Knight of Pentacles is all about careful planning. Make sure that you leave no stone unturned when it comes to your tasks and activities you have planned. I also see with The Queen of Swords that you need to be honest with yourself about something you are feeling or experiencing.

Freshclean11

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,798 9 1
Alleybux
Queen of Wands and Queen of Cups
This Summer is all about self love for you! I see you being able to take some time away from being super busy and focused on other things/people, to being able to slow down and finally put yourself first. You will become more in tune with your feelings and needs as a person, so this summer will be very transformative for you. You also might be catching a lot of attention romantically from people because your aura and energy will be so strong and instantly attract others to you.
Thank you so much:love

flyN8s

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,287 241 52
Alleybux
Five of Wands in Reverse and The Hanged One
Your love life might have been getting a little chaotic lately but I see that it is slowing down and coming into a period of calm. I feel like you have been meeting a lot of different people and have enjoyed sampling the platter but you will start wanting to commit to only one person very soon. Even if you haven’t been dating around lately your thoughts might have been scattered and you had many romantic interests you wanted to pursue. You will have eyes for only one person soon.
As far as career goes, The Hanged One shows me that you might have become distracted when it comes to your business. If you feel stuck or confused or just not confident about it anymore then it’s time to realign yourself and even reach out and ask for help from someone. You will have to put in the work and focus in better on your goals before you see success with your business and home owning as well. If you don’t practice any form of manifesting then now would be a good time to start looking into it.

My goodness!!!! This was on extremely on poinT. Thank you thank you thank you. You are truly gifted...let me focus on my focus

Jessicabynes

Live your life
Reaction score
Reactions
608 26 1
Alleybux
Justice and Eight of Pentacles
Justice shows me that your Spirit Guides will be treating you the way you treat them. If you are kind and respectful of them as well as making them proud in your daily life then you have nothing to worry about. If you have been ignoring them and not making good choices in your life then they will be displeased.
I also see with The Eight of Pentacles that things may be quiet for you right now but you are working hard and will see your goals come to fruition. You are just in a season of work right now, the next season you will reap your rewards.
omg thank you so much, this Is so sweet of theme literally can't wait

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom