Quantcast

Melanina

My fragrance on and they love my smell
Reaction score
Reactions
150,013 7,424 2,034
Alleybux
@4CCottonQueen
-Will my good sis se7en streeter’s new album do good this time? I really want her to win
-Is Forehead going to part ways with Roc Nation and does she still have a relationship with Jay? I seriously think she went through some things in this industry that won’t allow her to get back to it. She seems content with where she is now.
-Will Meg thee st@llion have longevity or will she fizzle out?
-Will Bhris Brown ever settle down in the near future? I know wisdomandlight say he’ll settle down in the near future with a water sign woman he already knows (I still think it’s se7en) but I wanna know your thoughts on this.
-Will TPTB allow more rnb artists to become mainstream or at least have dark skin women dominating the charts again like back in the 90s?

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,870 11,075 2,903
Alleybux
Is b!ll sk@rsgard actually with @lida morberg? What is the arrangement ? I feel like he's actually gay and they are just pretending to be together. If this isnt a real relationship then why are they pretending?

General reading on @lex skarsg@rd, is he dating anyone?

Whats going on in p@ul b3ttany's relationship?

Will m3g th33 $t@llion and p@rdison get married? Does she wanna marry him?

Is b3yonce looking to divorce J@y z once the kids get older?

Will chl0e and h@lle be a long lasting thing in the industry?

Will the divestment movement among black women spread further in the black community?

is Kurk fr@klin actually a molester?

Does b!ll g@t3s have anything to do with covid happenening?

Is $hawn M3ndes and c@milla c@bello in a real relationship?

is r0bert d0wney jr gay like everyone says he is? (same question for henry cavil)

Is puff puff zaddy pimping out male rappers?

Last edited:

Lilliup

We’re Not the same Tribe
Reaction score
Reactions
32,006 3,105 2,227
Alleybux
Is Megham (the Stall1on and M@rkle) lying or stretching the truth to garner public sympathy or whatever?

Is Kurk Franklyn's son lying about abuse from or in his family?

Is J@yZ going broke?

How much longer until R K3l1y is actually convicted?

sweetepie842

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,017 222 15
Alleybux
Will DЯ@kE have a major scandal in the future?/ Why is he so protected in the industry? Who is protecting him?

Will talks of the vaccine passport foolishness lead to a digital medical system/electronic healthcare system?

What did ИiCk C@ИИoИ have to do to get his job back on MTV?

Will the K@Яd@$Hi@И$ fall off be non relevant at some point, or are they cemented in pop culture for life?

Why the hell does Bill G@te$ have an outlook on every damn thang?? lol

Do you think there will be another virus that takes over after corona? Will these vaccine companies make booster shots yearly so they can make more money versus ppl actually needing them?

Why do they still have these migrant children locked up in cages?? What’s the bigger picture with that??

Will there ever be a WW3?

Thx!

Last edited:

Brandon Fallis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,892 3,418 464
Alleybux
Any Covid-19 insights would be appreciated. Do not feel like you have to answer any or all of these questions lol. I'm just TIREDT of Miss Corona lmao.

When is Miss Rona is going to make her exit, or reduce her presence, so we can stop wearing masks and go back to normal? What is the time frame for no more masks/social distancing? Will we ever go back to normal aka w/o masks?

Will there be more Rona waves coming up? Can we hear about these Rona variants? How concerned should we be about the up-and-coming Rona variants? There's different ones coming from different area locales (Britain, Brazil, New York etc.). Should we concerned about any of them? Will there be any new or weird viruses coming up in the future?

How is dating scene/marriage scene going to change with COVID-19 moving forward?

How are school systems (Pre-K to High School and Universities/Colleges) going to change moving forward? Will the allure of Universities/Colleges decrease? Will long-distance education at prestigious schools be more available online?

Will the vaccines even work? Is Moderna or Pfizher the way to go with the variants?

Jim Kelly

Enter The Dragon
Reaction score
Reactions
10,862 837 1,209
Alleybux
Is the Covid-19 vaccine safe to take?
Is Terrence Woods still alive? Why did he run and what did he see in those woods?
Will R. Kelly ever be sentence?
Is Tupac still alive? If so, where is he?
Where do white people come from?

Amame

EVERYTHING IS LOVE
Reaction score
Reactions
42,942 1,433 191
Alleybux
What does God (and/or Jesus) wants to know in these troubling times?

Why haven't the aliens fully revealed themselves yet and why do they only abduct white people?

What can you tell me about mermaids, faes, and elves?

Was Tartaria real?

That's all I have for now. Thanks in advance!

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,307 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
What I gotta do (besides selling my soul) to manifest my multimillion dollar lotto winnings? Cause its a conspiracy that I haven't manifested it yet :arrogant

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
Oooh good luck! Sending you love and light!

Protect your energy at all costs cause I didn't do that well enough and my energy was drained. I had to get off this site and since then I haven't touched tarot in a while. I have a few questions:

- Miss Douja Kat. How is her career going to go? Be careful with her energy.

- Is the media pushing Asian/Black hate? My personal take is that they're trying to find the next media sensation.

- How is N0rman1 going to push through? I don't believe in a "next B37once" because we were reading on 5 different women at the time. There is no current "next" B37 and she's a spellcaster.

- Which Orishas can you trust? My cards differ on this.

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
What does God (and/or Jesus) wants to know in these troubling times?

Why haven't the aliens fully revealed themselves yet and why do they only abduct white people?

What can you tell me about mermaids, faes, and elves?

Was Tartaria real?

That's all I have for now. Thanks in advance!
Aliens have fully revealed themselves it's just not media sensationalized. You can go to your local book store and read about the Annunaki and channeled messages. Have you heard of Gaia or the Kevin Moore show? They're lowkey but it's very out and the open.

Dieites are just social memory complexes that are aliens existing on higher dimensions.

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
What I gotta do (besides selling my soul) to manifest my multimillion dollar lotto winnings? Cause its a conspiracy that I haven't manifested it yet :arrogant
Girl I tell people over and over again use Youtube to manifest your desires. Watch visualization videos and motivation videos. Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. That's the true sh!t.

Like my Tiktok feed is nothing but stock lessons and dropshipping tips to start a business. Use social media to your advantage.

Brandon Fallis

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,892 3,418 464
Alleybux
Dating Marriage: dating and marriage will be the same. Maybe a few more women will be emboldened to put themselves out there more or show off weight loss. Business as usual. It will be lit when the streets reopen, but serious commitment and marriage will be just as it’s always been lol.

School Systems are most definitely adopting the online rule for emergencies, etc from PreK-12. I feel like a lot of Colleges may run into struggles. A lot of schools are realizing you can enroll more students without housing costs. Housing down the line would be more like a privilege than a right. They won’t like it at first, and they’re going to fight it. I’d say there’s gonna come a point where they’re gonna have both. Housing as needed. Everybody else goes to school online. It also depends on the school. Overall, the entire education system is being looked at closely. It’s time to switch to a new mentality.

Overall, the vaccine is safe to an extent. This is kind of like a modern day Holocaust experiment for them in a weird way. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine has some disturbing cards though. I would stay away. Moderna or Pfifer are okay. Moderna seems to have the most transparent energy. The rest of the mess you see is in large a form of advertising. They are trying to bring in revenue by using panic and fear for the vaccine. So get it. But don’t stress yourself out if you can’t. You’ll get it when you can.

Thank you so much for your insight!! I'm team "ready to show off my quarantine weight loss in these streets" lmaoo. I did it just yesterday. Threw on a cute outfit and went for an iced coffee + walk in these streeeeets. Felt cute.

I think one of the interesting turn of events is that we might potentially have more access to international schools from our own regions/countries via online schooling. That would be cool, if it ever happens.

I also agree that the vaccine is experimental. I was inquiring about the vaccine for my mom. I also think that Moderna has the most transparency but I heard that Pfizer was better in regards to the variants!

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,307 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Girl I tell people over and over again use Youtube to manifest your desires. Watch visualization videos and motivation videos. Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. That's the true sh!t.

Like my Tiktok feed is nothing but stock lessons and dropshipping tips to start a business. Use social media to your advantage.
What are visualization videos? I know about subliminals and those frequency videos but never heard about visualization videos.

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,870 11,075 2,903
Alleybux
only gonna answer a few of these. Save the rest for the actual celeb thread!

Chloe and Halle are industry plants. The Illuminati card popped out with the creepy rituals card. I feel like the powers that be know they have to pay black people what they owe, and somehow providing us with these two is some form of reparations in their eyes.

They don’t like how positive they are. They want blacks to be infant like. Chloe and Halle are gonna be symbolic, compared to the galaxy.

I literally got a yes for this, “yes.” “Black women” “divestment” so yes!

No, he’s broke and lying for sympathy. He was physically abusing him, being too hard on him. But he was not molesting him.

Bill Gates is in The Elite. Lol. But he is shockingly not the reason it’s here. It was man made and literally escaped the lab. They’re blaming China, but the US and the CIA assisted in the spread.

Also, (I put this card in as a joke but...) there were curses activated when they were messing with those artifacts. The US called themselves getting China down, but it backfired. They’re gonna pay for this in multiple ways.

Wait theres gonna be a celeb thread?!!

sweetepie842

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,017 222 15
Alleybux
there are subliminals about this in music. This is a distraction to eliminate hope and positivity—whose music/which artists do u see putting this in their music.?
I’m also getting a card that says what’s in the water will resurface. The US took something from one of those damn artifacts because literally everytime I ask about the vaccine this card is popping out. There are literally 400 cards. —Can you explain this further? Which artifacts?
Thanks for your insight!

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom