Will European Union collapse soon?

Last edited:

kinas14

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,801 8,879 3,791
Alleybux
Britney is not in the best mental space. She's depressed. She's furious that this is so public, and she shifts from telling herself she is doing her best to going in on herself subconsciously. I think she believes she's not loveable and a burden.

Diana thinks Meghan wasn't the best fit for the palace or her son. She is happy that they both got a wake up call, particularly Harry. She feels like now that they are out of that environment they are free to be who they truly are vs. lying to people etc. She's proud of their strength, and she's rooting for them to spill all the tea. She thinks Meghan is selfish and a bit snobby just like her son, and she is amazed and excited to see what more so she will do. Very interested. She watches over all her grands, particularly charlotte for some reason.
There is a psychic reader on YouTube who often reads on black celebs and she said the same. She said Diana visits her grandchildren in the dream but particularly Charlotte.

Last edited:

LaFrenchDiva

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,697 73 40
Alleybux
There is a psychic reader on YouTube who often reads on black celebs an she said the same. She said Diana visits her grandchildren in the dream but particularly Charlotte.
What's his/her channel please ?

FauxBeetle

If you're a man don't quote me. Thanks
Reaction score
Reactions
13,112 313 40
Alleybux
Thread CLOSED
Noooo I'm always missing your threads
tenor.gif

Safelyup

God is Good
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
244,651 35,949 54,824
Alleybux
I will try my hand at this. Im just a beginner, so take my readings lightly lol.
@4CCottonQueen
-Will my good sis se7en streeter’s new album do good this time? I really want her to win
-Is Forehead going to part ways with Roc Nation and does she still have a relationship with Jay? I seriously think she went through some things in this industry that won’t allow her to get back to it. She seems content with where she is now.
-Will Meg thee st@llion have longevity or will she fizzle out?
-Will Bhris Brown ever settle down in the near future? I know wisdomandlight say he’ll settle down in the near future with a water sign woman he already knows (I still think it’s se7en) but I wanna know your thoughts on this.
-Will TPTB allow more rnb artists to become mainstream or at least have dark skin women dominating the charts again like back in the 90s?

-Yes her album will do better than all the other projects she has ever released, It wont initially look like that at first, but overtime it will sell. Her music will gain momentum internationally as well, in africa especially and in europe. She should collab with more artists from nigeria ghana and etc. It would help her,
- Yes shes not into music anymore, and will release due to contractual obligations. she has no relationship with jay
-M3g will fizzle out but it will be a while before it happens ( years)
-He will settle down, with a black woman, Im not sure if its se7en lol.
-I mean they will allow black women to continue to dominate the RNB charts like they did in the 90s.

Safelyup

God is Good
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
244,651 35,949 54,824
Alleybux
Is b!ll sk@rsgard actually with @lida morberg? What is the arrangement ? I feel like he's actually gay and they are just pretending to be together. If this isnt a real relationship then why are they pretending?
Lol your right about your own prediction, its an arrangement to hide his xesual practices behind closed doors.

General reading on @lex skarsg@rd, is he dating anyone?
No he is not dating anyone, focused on philanthropy and his career will continue to soar.
Whats going on in p@ul b3ttany's relationship?
Nothing is going on he is happily married.
Will m3g th33 $t@llion and p@rdison get married? Does she wanna marry him?
No.
Is b3yonce looking to divorce J@y z once the kids get older?
Yes very soon, she wants out.
Will chl0e and h@lle be a long lasting thing in the industry?
No. They will break apart very soon and start separate careers. They are currently being prepped for separate careers.
Will the divestment movement among black women spread further in the black community?
Yes Gen Z will have no qualms about interracial dating.
is Kurk fr@klin actually a molester?
sadly yes, comes from a cycle of abuse. He probably dealt with molestation when he was young. he has alot of skeletons in his closet, which is why he became a preacher.

Does b!ll g@t3s have anything to do with covid happenening?
Yes.
Is $hawn M3ndes and c@milla c@bello in a real relationship?
No. Everything is for the cameras and publicity.
is r0bert d0wney jr gay like everyone says he is? (same question for henry cavil)
No to neither one, they may have done "gay" things but they are not gay men.

Is puff puff zaddy pimping out male rappers?
Yes and models, and singers.

EmpressN

Multimillionaire Business Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
92,977 3,849 3,921
Alleybux
Let’s Spill More Tea With My Bootleg Deck.

- Jesus is black. His daddy don’t care about that and neither does he. it’s a fact that they never were pressed over. This is one of many truths that were hidden over gold and jewels.

- They don’t want us to embrace the truth about our blackness. The hoteps were one thing, but this self love ish has them shook.

- the dead bodies of slaves in South America may be found. A lot of hurricanes will be from there and from the Bermuda Triangle per usual.

- there are weather machines. Particularly with tornadoes or enhancing a hurricane (or trying to).

- okay, I’ve been trying to avoid this card. But a black male major celeb will pass away.

- Donald and Melania are gonna be accused of money laundering. Big surprise

- Kamala and TPTB are gonna start censoring misinformation on the internet or are looking into doing so

- Black Lives Matter is not all that it seems. Somebody in the fold has ulterior motives. They are being used to drive profits.

- NYC will have another crazy bombing in a few years. This is connected to World War III. There’s a lot of time travel involved in World War III, but whatever they do won’t change the outcome. What’s mean to be whenever it comes, it’ll be. Hints about World War III are in music.

- after a president is murdered, a new third party will emerge in the US.

I’ll actually make a more positive deck without so many doom and gloom cards and do some good things coming for the world thread at some point. Thanks to everybody who participated. This was fun!
DMX passed. So what you said about a black male celebrity came to pass.

I never liked Kamala. She annoys me and upsets my spirit. She's very phony

Reading what you said about WW3 made me think about all of those recent marvel movies. Then you mentioned time travel. You said something about galactic warfare going on that we're not aware of. What if those marvel movies aren't made up (I honestly don't think they all are) but more so them showing us their plans. Or them showing us things that have already taken place in other dimensions or during their time travels. I think they are.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom