Quantcast

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
It's just a rumor lol. Not quite what happens. Lol. You'd feel more drawn to the ocean if anything. You'd start to literally feel a bit of a gravitational pull to the water. Like how the moon moves the tides? It would move you too.
I figured you were going to say something like this or similar to this. Interesting..... Dane hopefully people learn this and try to avoid open water whenever they feel this "pull".

Nope, it's just how they are. Each body of water has a voice. I would guess Satan or his homies run that lake.
Chile..... The mess.

Not all mermaids hate humans. Some of them do it to genuinely educate them.

Some of them do it for fun, to prank mankind, like, "Ahahaha. Look they really think we do that"

Some of them do it to mentally fµck with people and manipulate them.
I'm sure that does mess with people over time if they constantly think about it or dream about it. Probably a very scary feeling. I think I've read like one story where the person who told of someone they knew experiencing a mermaid they just weren't ever truly okay afterwards.

If they can control the minds of people from water, this is all the more reason to tread lightly.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
They weren't hungry that day or a waxing crescent moon. They are calmer around that time.

Blue men...you'd have to basically escape.

Mermaids...you'd have to peep game and get on down. Just hope that they don't want you.
EJIlqfOW4AEclMF.jpeg

I don't know if I trust this, it's best to leave these folks alone. Idc lol sorry. Won't get me.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
They weren't hungry that day or a waxing crescent moon. They are calmer around that time.

Blue men...you'd have to basically escape.

Mermaids...you'd have to peep game and get on down. Just hope that they don't want you.
Also when you say get on down do you mean to basically do as they say? Lol or more so allude to wanting to leave?

LuxuriousL

The Black Barbara Walters
Reaction score
Reactions
36,867 423 113
Alleybux
Answered. They are evil. they are vain. Like if you knew what they were thinking, you wouldn't be so comfortable around them. They are the hellhounds of the sea. Enjoy dragging souls, raping humans, they rape each other, and they are lowey informants. They run back and tell mermaids what we've been doing and all that.

They are evil. They are not nice. Let the seaworld shows out of your mind. They aren't sweet and innocent. Lmfao.
Is that why they be on the side of the cruise ships jumping in and out of the water? Are there ANY good ones?! I can not believe my beloved dolphins are evil, WHEWWWWW

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
I mean run as fast as possible and hope they don't catch you. Duck and dodge and run.
Make sense, I always said I would anyway lol guess I'm not crazy for wanting to do so as a natural reaction.

This concludes the mermaid thread. I know that you are saddened that your mermaid homies ain't here for ya'll. But hopefully, you understand a little more about why the sea is not to be played with. Water is one of the scariest elements if you pay attention. So bad that even God said he would never use it to destroy Earth again. Water is the key to life. The way it starts. In the womb, you are essentially living in water, growing in it. So imagine other life forms, continue to research and share.

The Black America Thread is coming up next. Stay tuned!
Lmao I agree though water is scary because we don't even know how deep it is and there's so much that occurs within it and beneath it that we don't see or know about. The fact that there are parts so deep that no one would survive alone has always been enough for me to know my limits.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
Is why they be on the side of the cruise ships jumping in and out of the water? Are there ANY good ones?! I can not believe my beloved dolphins are evil, WHEWWWWW
Not you being a dolphin lover lmao. I know people who adore them too

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
Sometimes, they drown people. But it's not an attack like what a Siren would do It's more like one second their giggling and fondling you. The next you're trying to grab onto something and you're trapped underwater.
It's giving femme fatale.

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
Also Op if you look at Dolphins long enough they lowkey have an eerie look to them..... It's the eyes I think and maybe the shape of their mouth? Idk. No offense to all you Dolphin lovers lol

Morning View

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,888 403 105
Alleybux
Also Op if you look at Dolphins long enough they lowkey have an eerie look to them..... It's the eyes I think and maybe the shape of their mouth? Idk. No offense to all you Dolphin lovers lol
Lmao they got beady eyes.
I know after my mermaid dream I was shook! Especially because I loved mermaids growing up lol whatever that dream was about, I still don’t truly know. But seeing this thread pretty much say the same as my dream is spooky.

EmpressN

Multimillionaire Business Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
92,977 3,849 3,921
Alleybux
They would need to be very intentional about who they are talking to and do their research. They would be prey for the mermaids and sea witches who like to trap souls. They'd try to seduce you into staying.

Some would allow you to observe.

Atlantis:

you'd be guided by something that looks like a dolphin. They'd show you around and would kind of view you as a baby. Lol. Like, a tour. They'd be cool. You'd be astral projecting near Australia. It's somewhere near Australia somewhere. They would just be a bit snotty on the inside like, "Wow, humans are so childlike, this is what impresses her?" Like they would be showing you around and lowkey snickering at your reactions.
I'd tell them off . I wouldn't be impressed either since I already assumed they had advanced technology down there. Also if I'm able to teleport myself down there. What makes them assume I can't read their minds? Are they that arrogant? Sheesh. I figured out how they communicate using sound waves, echo location and imprinting thoughts and thought patterns into water as well. Are they not aware that some of us humans have " powers " and gifts as well? Not a question just me speaking out loud. It's crazy how they assume we're all stupid.

Last edited:

Blue Lotus

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,878 672 256
Alleybux
They moved...and they communicated via water. Remember earlier I said they can communicate with ripples or send a broadcasted message through the sea. It was like that. They rushed to move ancient texts and migrated. Some of them literally started to act human and walked out. It wasn't as big of an issue as you think. They were more concerned with the animals.

They felt like it was a human issue and they would be good regardless.

Oh that's good I just didn't know if it destroyed their homes like in Russia or China where pollution and contamination is so bad that they had to leave quickly but it looks like they had a bit of a head start. Its sucks that they to leave home tho

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
Also you mentioned that so far any evidence is fake right....? Do you think this is fake? It's freaky as hell.... You don't see a face, you just see some kind of hand press on the glass and that's it. Chile. These yt people messing with them, lawd don't let us suffer for their doings. Please.

Lyndy Prosper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,773 283 27
Alleybux
Not all mermaids hate humans. Some of them do it to genuinely educate them.

Some of them do it for fun, to prank mankind, like, "Ahahaha. Look they really think we do that"

Some of them do it to mentally fµck with people and manipulate them.

This concludes the mermaid thread. I know that you are saddened that your mermaid homies ain't here for ya'll. But hopefully, you understand a little more about why the sea is not to be played with. Water is one of the scariest elements if you pay attention. So bad that even God said he would never use it to destroy Earth again. Water is the key to life. The way it starts. In the womb, you are essentially living in water, growing in it. So imagine other life forms, continue to research and share.

The Black America Thread is coming up next. Stay tuned!
Thank you for this thread, it was really interesting and a lot resonated. Am late as usual, so no question, just a comment.

Mermaids aren't our friends, they are evil, like you said. Unfortunately where I come from, I'm starting to see how women especially are trying to reach out to mermaids (like what you said happens with Mami Wata) for wealth and beauty. Even the ones who might not hate humans are still dangerous. So am glad that is what you were shown too. Am still fascinated with them, but from afar, lol

BeautyNBrains99

Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
yes, they’ll figure out that there’s a time when the sirens are peaceful. Something connected to the phases of the moon. They will find a portal and will simply go to observe. If the intent is any different than observation, it’ll be on sight for whoever is there. It’ll take time. They’ll just be lucky they came at the right time.

No...aliens might have played a part in it though.

That money isn’t meant for you to have. Should’ve minded your hypothetical business instead of trespassing and stealing. Imagine if someone broke in demanding to play with you and take things from YOU.

see it from their perspective. They have a right to feel how they feel. They aren’t toys or things for human entertainment.
Honestly reading through this thread again sends chills through my body..... I have been reading up on more stuff and I actually did see something about Columbus allegedly seeing mermaids but who knows. Scary either way though I wonder were they trying to warn him of something beforehand or possibly scare him. There's another man I have to go find his name from back then that allegedly encountered them as well. I agree with one of your previous statements, they probably like making a believer out of people at times.

Boom boom girl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,704 1,776 462
Alleybux
Honestly reading through this thread again sends chills through my body..... I have been reading up on more stuff and I actually did see something about Columbus allegedly seeing mermaids but who knows. Scary either way though I wonder were they trying to warn him of something beforehand or possibly scare him. There's another man I have to go find his name from back then that allegedly encountered them as well. I agree with one of your previous statements, they probably like making a believer out of people at times.

I agree, I am kind of scared to read through this thread again!! There was way too much detail that op excellently provided for us that I wasn't ready for. There was a psychic on here before that confirmed that Columbus did in fact see a mermaid so.... And now I regret calling all of my friends and family in Africa liars because they've been telling me from day 1 about them and warning me about them too.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom