Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart split up

Deletedandgo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
38,618 3,030 1,854
Alleybux
Lili knows he cheats that’s what is really upsetting me!!! My heart couldn’t take it if the man I loved continuously disrespected me and didn’t give a damn! He knows she’s a doormat that’s why he acts the way he does! She doesn’t even recognize her own worth and that she can legit have any single guy in Hollywood that she wants! I want her to want more for herself
It’s true she’s beautiful and seems intelligent she can have anyone she wants and have a better career than Cole. I heard she suffers with anxiety so maybe there something seeping going on

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,516 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
It’s true she’s beautiful and seems intelligent she can have anyone she wants and have a better career than Cole. I heard she suffers with anxiety so maybe there something seeping going on
I hope she really is done with him, on another thread someone who saw her live last night said she looks a lot happier. I experienced a situationship similar to Lili and Cole’s that lasted a few weeks, it really is a relief when you rid yourself of toxicity

Deletedandgo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
38,618 3,030 1,854
Alleybux
I hope she really is done with him, on another thread someone who saw her live last night said she looks a lot happier. I experienced a situationship similar to Lili and Cole’s that lasted a few weeks, it really is a relief when you rid yourself of toxicity
No like for real and I really believe Lili will make it somewhat big she’s talented and has star quality in my opinion.

Christinazz1990

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
393,516 10,738 3,761
Alleybux
No like for real and I really believe Lili will make it somewhat big she’s talented and has star quality in my opinion.
She does, I hope she’s able to get off of Riverdale so she can explore other oppurtunities. She’s been on the show since she was 19, she’s turning 24 soon. If she’s using this time to actually learn, grow and heal, I want nothing but the best for her including a better career than her fraud ass costars (not including Vanessa)

SkylarGrey

Notice me senpai!
Reaction score
Reactions
98,675 4,617 2,205
Alleybux
they’re both model chasers and cheaters. A verified account recently said they both slept with a bunch of NYU freshmen when they were seniors and gave them chlamydia (while Cole was dating Bree, who also accuses him of emotional abuse)

Cole doesn’t care about anyone but himself so is it surprising? And he needs to realize that his new “friends” (Hi Tommy Dorfman and Kaia Gerber) are clearly using him for attention.
Chlamydia!!??
giphy.gif

the Sprouse twins are so disgusting. I wouldnt be surprised if they got the super clap...
Not surprised they both like em young.

I hope Kaia knocks Cole down a few pegs when she inevitably leaves him to jump to the next famous dick for more clout & thrill.

Deletedandgo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
38,618 3,030 1,854
Alleybux
Chlamydia!!??
giphy.gif

the Sprouse twins are so disgusting. I wouldnt be surprised if they got the super clap...
Not surprised they both like em young.

I hope Kaia knocks Cole down a few pegs when she inevitably leaves him to jump to the next famous dick for more clout & thrill.
kaia berger?